Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Legend of the Golden Eagle
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#1 Posted: 04:18:58 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
This legend has been passed down by many generations of animals. This story is of a mighty golden eagle who's wisdom and kindness was heard by many. This eagle is a special one with powers to bring wind storms as well as emence strength. The mountain this eagle lives on is called Mt. Hero named so because of the mighty Eagles watch over the land. But this mountain and land surrounding it is plagued by a mysterious creature of unknown intent and motive. With no golden eagle to stop it it is up to a group of animals to go to the top of Mt. Hero and stop this creature.

Name:
Species:
Personality:
History:
Appearance:

Name: Zera
Species: Golden Eagle
Personally: wise, kind and loving.
History: she is the protector of Mt. Hero and the surrounding lands. She is currently missing.
Appearance:[User Posted Image]

Name: Sozen
Species: Red Fox
Personally: shy, kind and brave.
History: he was friends with Zera and wishes to find her.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]

Rules!
Only one golden eagle which is me.
Me and Felines are the GMs.
No swearing unless needed.
No killing of other characters unless given permission.
Keep romance pg-13
Characters must be a real animal. (Only exception is the golden eagle and legendary beast.)
May have as many characters as long as you can handle them all.
---
SC
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:12:51 20/07/2016 by Spyroconvexity
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2 Posted: 04:57:28 20/07/2016
OOC: So, here I am. I intend to use the same character(s) I had in the previous one, but I need to revisit it since I don't even remember which animals I used smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#3 Posted: 05:31:44 20/07/2016
Saving a spot here

Name: Demiz
Species: Puma
Personality: Demiz is a strong leader, and focuses on what is good for the group before focusing on himself. He is no longer the meek cat he was during his injury, and will stand up to a foe no matter the odds.
History: Fighting for alpha is always a dangerous contest, especially when it's between two huge cats. Demiz participated in that fight, only once. He lost horribly, his foe gouging the muscle out of his hind leg so that he may never contest for alpha again, and left him to rot. Demiz limped aimlessly for days, the pain and blood loss putting him into a mindless trance, until he came across a river, passing out at it's shore. He woke up later to find that an otter had been working to heal his wound and nurse him back to health. He waited for his leg to heal and hobbled off, but the otter followed. They've been inseparable ever sense, picking up other "strays" along the way.
Appearance:

Name: Vego
Species: Wolf
Personality: The only important thing in this world is his sister, Heta. All his decisions are made with her best interest in mind. He is intensely loyal and strong willed.
History: As pups, he and his sister had always played together, and never strayed from the pack. Vego made sure she never got lost, because he was afraid she would never come back. It eventually happened though, either by coincidence or because the pack left them behind, and he became her complete protector. She had wandered off one day, finding herself in a bears den with three cubs inside. He tracked her and found his sister being threatened by the mother bear and jumped in to fight her off, barely escaping with his life. Now safe, he laid down and went to sleep, his sister frantic with worry in his ear. He thought he was going to die. He instead woke up to an otters touch cleaning his wounds and a puma supporting his weak body. Him and his sister followed them ever since.
Appearance:

Name: Heta
Species: Wolf
Personality: Gentle, quiet and shy, Hetas blindness inhibits her bravery.
History: Heta has been practically blind since she was a pup, her brother being the only one to protect her and take care of her. She may not have known what happened during the accident she caused, but she is grateful that her brother had saved her
Appearance:

Name: Serif
Species: Otter
Personality: Serif has a natural motherly instinct, caring for the group of misfit animals and making sure they are all well.
History: Serif had a mate and two small kits, of which she cared for extremely deeply. She fed them, taught them how to swim, and played with them constantly. A puma changed her entire life though, killing her mate and ripping her two offspring to shreds for her to find hours later after returning with food. She began to wander, too shocked to mourn and too hurt to be upset. Thats when she found an injured puma close to death. He was young, small, obviously beaten by a much larger mountain cat. She took care of him, nursing him back to health, completely oblivious to the fact that he was they type of animal that had ruined her life. She had followed that puma ever since.
Appearance:

Name: Clip
Species: Chickadee
Personality: Confident, loud, and stubborn, Clip always acts bigger than he is.
History: Clip had always wanted to be a golden eagle, puffing his chest out constantly and soaring as high as he possibly could in the sky. It was a simple mistake like that that took his flight from him. A high wind knocked him out of the high sky, and he broke his wing while landing in a tree. Even though the bone has healed, he still cannot fly. He found the misfit pack after a while of lonely traveling, and helps Heta move around by being her eyes.
Appearance:

Side note: the ages are basically where they are mentally, since I have no clue what conversions to use to get the "proper animal age"
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 06:38:17 05/08/2016 by LegendOfZelda
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#4 Posted: 07:34:18 20/07/2016
Name: Maria
Species: Ocelot
Personality: Sweet, caring, sensitive, and sometimes Snappy.
History: She was always into the Legend of the Golden Eagle, so she decided to help out.
Appearance: a normal ocelot, a yellow cat with whire fur on her neck/scruff with regular spots.

Name: Sephanie
Species: Black Puma
Personality: Not afraid to get barky, and likes to be a leader. Has a sweet side.
History: She decided to help Maria on the quest, not much else is known about her.
Appearance: She's a black puma with blazing yellow eyes.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#5 Posted: 08:41:25 20/07/2016
Name: Chungii
Species: Giant Panda
Personality: Chungii is a carefree soul, and likes to wander. He is selfless and will put his friends before himself, even in the face of danger. Chungii is witty, and likes company.
History: Chungii came from a land far to the east. He grew up with his parents telling him the stories of the golden eagles, and how they were as majestic as the sun itself. When he got old enough to leave on his own, he left his parents and told them that he will be back when he could fly amongst the great golden eagles. He set out on his quest to climb the fabled Mt. Hero so he could fly like a golden eagle. It was on his adventure that he met a red Panda by the name of Burma. Burma was injured from a wound he acquired while on his own little journey. Their lives have been intertwined ever since. Burma being Chungii's "sidekick".

Name: Burma
Species: Red Panda
Personality: Burma may be small, but he is feisty and will fight anyone who threatens his friends. He is very protective of those he trusts, leading him to be called naive.
History: Burma doesn't remember much of his past, except a very bad storm that killed his parents and younger sister. They died when he was at the age of 5, causing him to not remember much about them. He traveled alone for five years never knowing anything outside the giant forest he lived in. Until the fateful "fruit tree" incident, in which he was hungry and thought it a good idea to climb a tree for its fruit... only to fall and break his front left paw. Hours passed and he was soon found by Chungii, who helped to nurse him back to health. Burma may never say it aloud but he will never forget the kindness of Chungii or his love for Burma.

Name: Melbourne "Mel"
Species: Koala
Personality: Mel is kind hearted and helpful though others call him, delusional, feisty, immature, and lazy. He has a poor taste in humor, and doesn't typically think things thru the way he should.
History: He just recently met Chungii, and Burma and has nothing really to say about them at this point... yet. Mel used to be nomadic, before "parading" around with Chungii and Burma. He never really came from anywhere in particular. Before he could leave on his own he traveled with his mother, father, two brothers, and younger baby sister. On one of their travels he got separated from his family and has been alone ever since. It was only a few months ago that he met up with Chungii, and Burma and it was with them that he decided he would like to meet the great golden eagles, thus he has been with them since.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#6 Posted: 19:57:27 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: all approved!
---
SC
#7 Posted: 20:10:14 20/07/2016
OOC: I'm here. I will use my original character if you don't mind

Name: Scratch
Appearance: http://birdingblogs.com/2011/G...ird-photography
Personality: He is very spunky and easily irritated. He despises his small size, something that he is constantly complaining about. Although mean, he is noble deep inside, and never intends harm on purpose unless somebody harms him first.
Species: Long-whiskered owlet
Strength: His very sharp claws can cause serious harm, especially since his main target are the eyes. He is also very stealthy.
Weakness: Due to his arrogance, he is prone to error and trouble. He usually rush to battle without even thinking things through.
Story: He hates being the species he is, and wished to be the great Horned Owl. He is sort of an outcast even to his family, which is why he abandoned them when he heard the legend of the Great Eagle, hoping that this mythical creature would help him prove his importance.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:43:15 20/07/2016 by Felines
#8 Posted: 20:21:07 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: the picture doesn't work. But approved!
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#9 Posted: 20:25:15 20/07/2016
OOC: *stumbles upon topic* smilie Oh hey! It's back!
@Felines: Here is your image. smilie http://birdingblogs.com/2011/G...ird-photography

Name: Sayan
Appearance: He's a young(ish) leopard [image] with a thick metal collar. His collar is made of Rhodium (considered valuable) and has his name engraved in the front of it.
Personality: He is cautious, fearful, and has developed trust issues. Due to his collar, he wishes to avoid placing others in harm's way. As a result, he can be hard to befriend and might disappear if given the chance.
Species: Amur leopard
Strength: As a result of his lifestyle, he is fast and has become very observant.
Weakness: However, his cautious nature has caused him to lose potencial friends and he is generally afraid to ask for help. Furthermore, his collar attracts poachers and can put others in harm's way.
Story: For much of his life, Sayan was held in a zoo along with a female. They were potential mates, though the humans limited their interaction. For unknown reasons, she had developed an life-threatening disease and the the caretakers were forced to "put her to sleep." Sayan felt alone after this; blaming the humans for her death. He remained at that zoo 'till the humans decided to transfer him. This is when he took his chance and escaped to the wild. He had hoped to find another of his kind, so that he may no longer be alone-- and he thought he had for a time. However, he soon returned to the wild again only to be captured by the black-market. He was soon sold to a wealthy Russian, caged, mistreated, and abused. Our of pure desperation, he escaped but not without a cost.
He had been collared and soon learned that his former master had put money into keeping him secured. Not only was his collar made of Rhodium (and considered valuable), but it had also contained a tracking device and an electronically-sealed locking mechanism. He has since remained free-- but only by constantly staying on the move and dodging various poachers. It wasn't long 'till he had heard about the legendary eagle and he had hoped that this eagle would know what to do. Maybe, just maybe, he could be finally free of his collar and his burden. There was only one way to find out-- and that was to go after the legendary bird.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 23:51:24 22/07/2016 by redwes
#10 Posted: 20:44:50 20/07/2016
OOC: Thanks. I tried to edit it, but it just wouldn't let me show the image smilie
Oh well, I hope Spyroconvexity accepts your image as the official appearance smilie
---
#11 Posted: 21:03:20 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accepted!
---
SC
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#12 Posted: 02:49:53 21/07/2016
Name: Somnium
Species: Snow Leopard
Personality: She is kind and motherly in nature. She has the urge to care for others. She can be aggressive but only when angered and once in a while is beacuse of a playful nature.
History: Somnium was born oddly in a warm southern climate and never knew her parents. She took care of any smaller animals she found that needed it. Though she was dragged into many fights because of her large intimidating size. She has been slowly traveling north looking for somewhere she belongs.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:29:44 22/07/2016 by Somnium
#13 Posted: 00:29:32 22/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: once Somnium posts their character then we can start.
---
SC
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#14 Posted: 01:52:44 22/07/2016
Name: Sorlett
Species: Raccoon
Personality: Easily distracted and not always loyal, but a fierce fighter if forced to. She's opportunistic and works for the team that she thinks fits in most with her ideals.
History: A wanderer and thief that lives near the base of Mt. Hero. She doesn't dare make the climb, but she wishes to get a glimpse of the Golden Eagle at any cost.
Appearance: A dark brown raccoon.

I have another character, but I'm pressed for time. I'm even worried that this one won't get accepted. It's very rushed.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#15 Posted: 02:12:59 22/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accepted!
---
SC
#16 Posted: 02:58:57 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: we shall start now!

Nero a young Red Fox was enjoying forging in the valley below Mt. Hero. But as he was looking for food he sensed something wasn't right and quickly hid in a holo log. When he did it suddenly got cold and mysterious fog developed and soon heavy footsteps could be heard followed by growling. Then suddenly the fog lifted and the warm sun came out again. Nero slowly stuck his head out and saw mystery footprints.
---
SC
#17 Posted: 04:30:06 23/07/2016
OOC: You could have just edited that last post and save one space you know smilie

Nearby, there was a small owl flying. He had gotten lost with a sudden fog, and he was cranky.
"Darn those stupid fogs coming out of nowhere! ISN'T LIFE HARD ENOUGH!?" he yelled to the sky, almost as if blaming the heavens for his misfortune. He was flying very low in order to try to get familiarized with the surrounding, but he was a few distances away from the footprints, so he didn't see them...
---
#18 Posted: 06:39:10 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Suddenly Sozen came running out. "Wait don't come any closer! There's danger."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:48:31 23/07/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#19 Posted: 14:33:23 23/07/2016
Scratch turned himself towards where the voice came, talons firmly pointing at the intruder.
"Who is there!? I'm warning you, if you dare to attack me, I will claw your eyes out!" he threatened, for he who was so small, only had his pride and his overbearing bravery to back him up.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:13:30 23/07/2016 by Felines
#20 Posted: 17:23:25 23/07/2016
Maria was running around the valley that is below Mt. Hero. She saw a fox and an owl and decided to walk over to them to see what this rucas is all about.

Sephanie was prowling the fields for any food.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#21 Posted: 18:46:03 23/07/2016
Scratch didn't noticed the brand new intruder, since he was still too focused on the fox...
---
#22 Posted: 20:43:13 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Please don't go any closer the legendary beast is around." Sozen said.
---
SC
#23 Posted: 20:46:28 23/07/2016
Meanwhile, the sound of gun shots could be heard off in the distance and a panicked Sayan could be seen running. 'I think I lost them.,' he thought to himself. He quickly hid behind a log-- too focused to notice the others just near by.
---
#24 Posted: 21:49:00 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sozen jumped when he heard the gunshots and quickly hid in the nearby log. "Hide! It's the humans!"
---
SC
#25 Posted: 23:39:35 23/07/2016
Scratch was very brash and impatient, and did things without thinking, but thankfully, he wasn't stupid. He knew about humans, and that they meant trouble, so as soon as he heard that word, he landed on a tree branch and hid, which was easy for him considering he was brown and small...
---
#26 Posted: 23:51:53 23/07/2016
"Humans?" Maria asked, she wasn't to keen on humans. But she followed Sozen into a log and hid on the other side.

Sephanie heard this and hid behind a boulder.
---
#27 Posted: 00:03:33 24/07/2016
From his own hiding spot, Sayan listened out for any signs of incoming humans. 'Searching?,' he thought to himself. Though the sound of gun shots seemed to die down, footsteps could be heard just off in the distance.
'Please.. please look somewhere else.,' he desperately thought. He really hated those humans-- poachers, trackers, whatever they wanted to call themselves. He remained motionless-- avoiding any unnecessary movement.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:05:40 24/07/2016 by redwes
#28 Posted: 01:00:29 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Sozen looked to Maria. "Stay quiet." Suddenly the fog reappeared and covered the land. There were screams and then a roar from an unknown creature. Sozen was shaking in his fur. "I-it's the legendary beast!"
---
SC
#29 Posted: 02:01:00 24/07/2016
'The legendary beast... The legendary eagle? Is he here?,' thought Sayan partly hopeful and partly fearful. He had only heard about the legendary bird and had decided to go after it-- but hadn't known what to expect. He remained quiet knowing better then to make any noise.
---
#30 Posted: 02:13:29 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Soon everything was quite. The fog soon lifted and no trace of the humans were left, not even blood. All that were left were strange footprints.

Soon Sozen slowly stuck out his head and slowly came out. "I think it's safe."
---
SC
#31 Posted: 03:01:37 24/07/2016
It was a beautiful day to adventure. And the way Chungii's eyes light up with excitement when he say Mt. Hero, he wanted to meet the golden eagle and learn to fly amongst them. "Well Burma, Mel, you guys ready for the hardest challenge yet?" He turned his head to look at Burma and Mel. He smiled at them with a big toothy grin, and before Burma could protest he charged up the hill ready to face any danger with a head on collision.
---
"I'm exhausted, and hungry, and thirsty.." Burma sighed and let out his protest. "Chungii, get back here, I need you to carry Mel... CHUNGII!" It was already to late once Chungii was excited there was no stopping him. "Fine... I'll carry him longer..." Burma sighed again and began walking up the hill after Chungii.
---
Mel was hugging Burma like he used to hug trees. He was awake enough to hear Burma protest but he was also to tired to care. He was more of their night lookout on their childish quest. "A panda learning to fly with an eagle, now that's just outlandishly childish." But, he had his own dreams to follow as well and he would never have thought he would ever get this close. That's why he stayed with the group, they gave him hope when even the world provided none.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#32 Posted: 03:20:55 24/07/2016
Quote: redwes
'The legendary beast... The legendary eagle? Is he here?,' thought Sayan partly hopeful and partly fearful. He had only heard about the legendary bird and had decided to go after it-- but hadn't known what to expect. He remained quiet knowing better then to make any noise.

"So fast already?" Scratch whispered, not believing that he would find the eagle that fast. He had been searching for days, but he believed it was going to take him months. It was all too suspicious though, so he waited for a while to make sure that really was the legendary eagle and not another unknown beast...
---
#33 Posted: 04:27:35 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Mr. Owl! Are you still there? We need to move before that thing returns!" Sozen said.
---
SC
#34 Posted: 04:28:53 24/07/2016
"How do I know you won't attack me!?" the stubborn owl demanded to know, never trusting anybody in his life.
---
#35 Posted: 04:33:34 24/07/2016
Maria nodded, and poked her head out. "Was that the legendary beast everyone talks about?"

Sephanie was still behind the boulder, not wanting to draw attention to herself.
---
#36 Posted: 04:37:24 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Please I know the golden eagle! She needs to stop this beast!" Sozen said.
---
SC
#37 Posted: 04:54:00 24/07/2016
"I knew it!" Scratch exclaimed, knowing the beast they heard couldn't possibly be the golden eagle itself already. He was complaining in his mind why couldn't he just reunite with this majestic creature without any silly danger.
---
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#38 Posted: 05:00:17 24/07/2016
Suddenly the humans yelled sounding paniced. Sounds again of guns going off and fast running foot steps as the humans ran scared past the hidden animals enormous paws calmly walked through as the humans finally dissapeared the paws came to a stop a long tail dragging behind. A long big yawn was heard from the learge animal.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#39 Posted: 06:09:20 24/07/2016
"Are... Are they gone?," Sayan said slowly reviewing himself to the others. He eyes scanned the area-- only to find no trace of the humans. He was also partly relieved that the strange beast hadn't been the golden eagle-- and that perhaps the mysterious bird would perhaps be a tad more friendly.
---
#40 Posted: 06:23:14 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes but we must move. The legendary beast may come back. We must talk to Zera." Sozen said.
---
SC
#41 Posted: 06:26:53 24/07/2016
"Zera?" Maria asked, slightly confused. She never heard that name before.

Sephanie went out of her hiding spot. "It's the name of the Golden Eagle, you dimwit!"
---
#42 Posted: 06:36:27 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"She's my friend. She needs to hear the legendary beast is attacking once more. You guys can come along if you want. I'm sure she'll be happy to meet you." Sozen said.
---
SC
#43 Posted: 09:55:51 24/07/2016
Chungii pranced up the hill with full speed. He was so excited about finally meeting the golden eagle that he started to trip over himself. His last footfall caused him to tumble out from behind some brush and fall in the middle of another clearing and land face first into the dirt. He immediately picked himself up and shook the dirt from his face. "Are you guys here to see the golden eagle too?" He asked with excitement. "I wonder if they want to learn how to fly with the golden eagle too?" Chungii thought to himself as he waited for a reply.
---
Burma trotted up the hill after Chungii, the whole complaining on how difficult it was to keep up with him. "...And why does he always get excited about every little bumble bee he sees.' "Their like black and yellow little flying pandas Burma, their just to small to hug.' Well maybe because... THEIR NOT PANDAS. THEY. ARE. BUGS!"'
---
"Hey! Keep it down, i'm trying to sleep." Mel got woken up when he heard Burma complain, again. He was awake now though he still wished he was asleep. Falling back to sleep is a good idea." and with that he did.
---
"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." Burma just quietly complained to himself but eventually walked into the clearing where Chungii just tripped into. "Hello?" He was confused, he didn't expect to see other animals this soon.
---
#44 Posted: 15:45:03 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"We were. She's actually my friend. We need to go see her for the legendary beast has awoken once again." Sozen said.
---
SC
#45 Posted: 20:47:16 24/07/2016
Sayan slowly came out and looked at the others-- not expecting to see so many. He had a cautious look to his eyes, as if he wasn't yet sure of the others. "This legendary beast... that fog... what was that?," he gently asked looking at Sozen.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:49:08 24/07/2016 by redwes
#46 Posted: 23:02:34 24/07/2016
"Sounds exciting" Maria exclaimed. She loved a sense of adventure! "So I can join this quest as well?"

Sephanie, who was paying attention to Sozen, nodded. "I'll come if that ocelot can. I have a soft spot for ocelots.'
---
#47 Posted: 23:11:32 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"It is a demon that roams the land every thousand years. The golden eagles come and send it Back to its realm but for some reason Zera hasn't come yet. I need to check on her. You guys can come too if you wish." Sozen said.
---
SC
#48 Posted: 23:22:15 24/07/2016
"Poppycock!" Scratch exclaimed, finally coming out of hiding.
"Just a superstition you just invented to have he eagle attend you only. That strange sound was probably a human machine." he finally said, needing an excuse to explain this so called beast that nearly attacked them.
---
#49 Posted: 23:26:39 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Then look at the tracks. They are not from any known animal." Sozen said.
---
SC
#50 Posted: 23:56:46 24/07/2016
"Exactly! Probably just a brand new human contraption to hunt us down! Didn't you noticed that there were humans nearby earlier? And haven't you seen the infernal machinery they can create?" Scratch said, still refusing to believe that was a flesh and blood beast just now. He didn't believe in the supernatural or the mythical with the exception of the golden eagle, a being that he has heard so much about among his family that he believed it must have been true.
---
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me