Page 1 of 1
Who should be the Water villain [CLOSED]
Dark35 Blue Sparx Gems: 931
#1 Posted: 00:38:36 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
I am thinking Gulper because a figure of him in blue or green would be Badass. what do you guys think
---
Buckshot is fluffy bae.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 00:49:23 20/07/2016
Threatpack needs to be remembered as a hero.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#3 Posted: 00:50:01 20/07/2016
Team Slobber Trap

/s
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4 Posted: 00:50:53 20/07/2016
Since the Water villain will most likely be a knight, due to process of elimination, there are a couple of possibilities...

Gulper since he already wields a single close-ranged weapon in the form of his trident.
Chill Bill could probably wield an ice axe or sword or something.
Cross Crow, they could just give him a sword and call it a day.

The other Water villains I can't see working as Knights. I can't think of any villains they could re-purpose into Water Knights, so I'm betting it'll be one of those three (Or two, if Water is the element also getting four characters).
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#5 Posted: 01:02:22 20/07/2016
Gulper, Chill Bill, or Cross Crow.

But I want Threatpack smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#6 Posted: 01:04:18 20/07/2016
Bazooker Chill Bill.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#7 Posted: 01:07:21 20/07/2016
^ Water Villain wont be a Bazooker. Its guaranteed a Knight at this point.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#8 Posted: 01:07:55 20/07/2016
Definitely Gulper.
He'd work perfectly both as a Knight and as a Bazooker (with a soda-shooting wooden barrel).

Chill Bill probably decided to remain at Troll Radio, along with Broccoli Guy (which should be enough to remove them from the list).

Cross Crow... No please.
I don't want to se another avian choosen because Element, instead of weapons like Tae Kwon Crow.

I personally think Threatpack could work much better as an NPC of some kind, maybe as a teacher at the Academy.
I do want to see his wish fulfilled but I don't think becoming a Skylander would be the right way.

Oh, yeah, forgot Brawl and Chain!
He would have worked marvelously as a Swashbuckler but I don't think there's any other remaining Class which could suit him well.
Maybe a Knight with a bigger sword on one arm and his regular blade on the other?
Would indeed be cool to have a walrus Skylander.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:14:19 20/07/2016 by Drek95
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#9 Posted: 01:08:41 20/07/2016
I would say Brawl & Chain or The Gulper, but I might be wrong.
---
Bruh
#10 Posted: 01:09:07 20/07/2016
Quote: Luminous35

You keep saying that but you really do not have any evidence.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#11 Posted: 01:10:56 20/07/2016
Gulper as a knight
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#12 Posted: 01:12:55 20/07/2016
Quote: Luminous35

Why? We have 2 elements and 2 classes. Booth have equal chance.

I don't want to sound rude, so don't take that as a offense.
---
Bruh
#13 Posted: 01:15:47 20/07/2016
It's not even just 2 classes. We have Bazooker, Knight, or Brawler left for the last 3 villains, but in Water's specific case, we have Bazooker and Knight, since King-Pen is already a Water Brawler.

Personally, I would have preferred Water Brawler Gulper.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#14 Posted: 01:33:25 20/07/2016
Quote: Bionichute
It's not even just 2 classes. We have Bazooker, Knight, or Brawler left for the last 3 villains, but in Water's specific case, we have Bazooker and Knight, since King-Pen is already a Water Brawler.

Personally, I would have preferred Water Brawler Gulper.

Life is a Bazooker, Light is a Brawler, and Water is a Knight.

Life can't be a Knight cause of Ambush and can't be a Brawler cause of Crash.
Water can't be a Brawler cause of King Pen.
Light would be the leftover.
---
#15 Posted: 01:48:32 20/07/2016
Or, Life could be Brawler, and Water could be Bazooker.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#16 Posted: 01:57:25 20/07/2016
Crash is already a life brawler… unless they're not counting him, but I doubt that
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#17 Posted: 01:58:02 20/07/2016
Life has a brawler via Crash. Remember how with Superchargers they counted Bowser and DK (and their vehicles) to the official count event though they were guest stars? I'm under the belief they are doing it again with Crash, so it wouldn't make any sense to have 2 life characters be brawler class.
#18 Posted: 02:02:08 20/07/2016
He doesn't add to the original count for the 3 Life Characters, though.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#19 Posted: 02:04:14 20/07/2016
They still probably won't make two life brawlers though
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#20 Posted: 02:04:52 20/07/2016
if it's a knight class, I'd say Gulper ( though I have little interest in him as a character ), Brawl & Chain or Cross Crow....I'd much prefer the water villain to be Chill Bill or Threat Pack personally, I loved them in TT
TotalEclipsePro Green Sparx Gems: 469
#21 Posted: 02:37:06 20/07/2016
So if Water is a Knight it will probably be Gulper (unfortunately) and if Life is Bazooker I am not sure, maybe Chef Pepper Jack since he is kinda a plant and he easily could have a jalapeño bazooka. Or just Chompy Mage and he has a Chompy Gun? Then if Light is a Brawler I just can't see Luminous unfortunately. So maybe *vomit* Eye-Five. (If you can't tell, the only Light villains I like are Luminous and Blaster-Tron)
---
Galactic. Rocket. Aqua. Magma. Plasma. Skull.

Team Flare never happened!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#22 Posted: 03:31:25 20/07/2016
Quote: TotalEclipsePro
So if Water is a Knight it will probably be Gulper (unfortunately) and if Life is Bazooker I am not sure, maybe Chef Pepper Jack since he is kinda a plant and he easily could have a jalapeño bazooka. Or just Chompy Mage and he has a Chompy Gun? Then if Light is a Brawler I just can't see Luminous unfortunately. So maybe *vomit* Eye-Five. (If you can't tell, the only Light villains I like are Luminous and Blaster-Tron)

Actually I don't think Luminous would be that far-fetched as a Brawler. Sure, in Trap Team he didn't really brawl... But then again Wolfgang wasn't an archer in Trap Team. And also one of Luminous' quotes states he was a champion in Brock's Rumble Club. And honestly, I kinda agree with the notion that they probably won't change a Doom Raider's element.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#23 Posted: 03:38:37 20/07/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
Quote: TotalEclipsePro

Actually I don't think Luminous would be that far-fetched as a Brawler. Sure, in Trap Team he didn't really brawl... But then again Wolfgang wasn't an archer in Trap Team. And also one of Luminous' quotes states he was a champion in Brock's Rumble Club. And honestly, I kinda agree with the notion that they probably won't change a Doom Raider's element.

I guess they could give him Light-Traptanium-brass-knux.
---

Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#24 Posted: 06:58:10 20/07/2016
Gulper for the win
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#25 Posted: 07:12:41 20/07/2016
As much as I hate to say it, it's probably Gulper as a Knight. Though I'd prefer Chill Bill as a Bazooker.
SporeVideos3 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3466
#26 Posted: 12:22:05 20/07/2016
I choose Brawlrus for Bazooker.
---
smilie32/32 smilie16/16 smilie32/32 smilie52/52 smilie20/20 smilie31/31
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#27 Posted: 15:00:42 20/07/2016
Life could either be a Brawler or Bazooker, if Crash doesn't count as a true character. That means either Cuckoo Clocker as a Brawler, or Chompy-Mage, Chef Pepper Jack or Sheep Creep as a Bazooker.

Water could be a Knight or Bazooker. This means it's probably Gulper, Chill Bill or Cross Crow. Threatpack could also be possible. Gulper could have a trident sword or a soda cannon, Chill Bill could have an ice sword or an ice gun, and Cross Crow could have a sword or an arrow launching bazooka. Threatpack could also have a mechanical sword or a rocket launcher.

Light could be any of these three. Luminous could be a Knight, Brawler or Bazooker, with a crystal sword, crystal gauntlets or a sunlight cannon. Eye-Five could be a Brawler, or Blaster-Tron could be a Knight or Bazooker, with that Blast Sword we saw or his giant laser gun. Heck, we could get Bad Juju as an elemental transfer, using electrical attacks!

I'm happy with anything at this point.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#28 Posted: 17:23:07 20/07/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
Life could either be a Brawler or Bazooker, if Crash doesn't count as a true character. That means either Cuckoo Clocker as a Brawler, or Chompy-Mage, Chef Pepper Jack or Sheep Creep as a Bazooker.

Water could be a Knight or Bazooker. This means it's probably Gulper, Chill Bill or Cross Crow. Threatpack could also be possible. Gulper could have a trident sword or a soda cannon, Chill Bill could have an ice sword or an ice gun, and Cross Crow could have a sword or an arrow launching bazooka. Threatpack could also have a mechanical sword or a rocket launcher.

Light could be any of these three. Luminous could be a Knight, Brawler or Bazooker, with a crystal sword, crystal gauntlets or a sunlight cannon. Eye-Five could be a Brawler, or Blaster-Tron could be a Knight or Bazooker, with that Blast Sword we saw or his giant laser gun. Heck, we could get Bad Juju as an elemental transfer, using electrical attacks!

I'm happy with anything at this point.

I think Bad Juju is already in the Air Element.
---

Shin Majin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#29 Posted: 18:28:05 20/07/2016
With all the silly element swaps going around, we might end up with Frigid Chompy Mage or such.
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
TaeKwonCrow Green Sparx Gems: 233
#30 Posted: 00:24:22 21/07/2016
The most likely Life villain would be Cross Crow for Brawler, but we already have Tae Kwon Crow, so maybe not. (LOVE TAE KWON CROWS FIGURE!)
Chef pepper Jack could be life though, and water will probably be SLOBBER TRAP as Bazooker! (nah, just kidding but with the element and class swaps, it could happen. *VOMIT*) and chill bill as water Bazooker or gulper as knight.
---
*looks up at icon*
GO HOME, BUCKSHOT, YOU'RE DRUNK
#31 Posted: 01:07:58 21/07/2016
Water: Chill Bill or Gulper
Life: Chompy Mage
Light: Luminous

Done and Done.
---
Pickle Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#32 Posted: 17:52:55 21/07/2016
Brawl and Chain for knight. one of his 'hands' is a sword.
---
smilie "So what'll it be, you wan' da appetizer or da main course?!" -Chef Pepper Jack, 2014-2015: R.I.P. (Roast in Piece) smilie
#33 Posted: 18:31:04 21/07/2016
Quote: Pickle
Brawl and Chain for knight. one of his 'hands' is a sword.

Interesting point there. Especially since I think Brawl-N-Chain is better than Gulper to be a Doom Raider. (I thought we would play as Colossus Gulper from the first level. Obviously I was disappointed.)
---

Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me