Page 1 of 1
How Unique is Each Class?
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#1 Posted: 05:20:47 18/07/2016 | Topic Creator
To me a lot of the classes are sadly underwhelming and I will explain my reasons. The biggest problem I am having with the classes is how repetitive and redundant the weapons for each class so far appear. Now I know we don't know all the classes in full detail, but so far the revealed characters help make clear that the weapons each sensei have are sadly pretty predictable and not that varied.

Sentinel is easily my favorite class for the weapons and how unique this class is. We have double sickle scythes, twin bladed swords, a flipping barbell hammer like weapon and other different weapons. I am impressed this class has a lot of variety in weapons and wish the others were more unique.

Sorcerer has the potential to be an awesome class for weapons since we only know one so far thanks to smilie. I hope to see some unique weapons for this class like maybe talismans, wands, hourglasses, scepters and other kinds of magical trinkets and weapons.

Quickshot seems to have an idea on having different kinds of guns for battle and even have different kinds of projectiles like smilie and his goo guns and the mystery water sensei has water pistols. I hope to see different designs and different projectiles for this class.

Smasher kind of surprises me with the variety this class provides. They have hammers, axes, clubs, hammers and other kinds of good smashing weapons. I thought we'd only see like one kind of weapon on our senseis, but surprisingly quite a few different weapons.

Knight so far seems to have simply swords. Ambush has a giant green blade and the potentially named Wildstorm who maybe the air sensei could be a knight and also use a sword. I hoped to see other Medieval weapons in this class like flails. lances, maybe some shields and other weapons in those ancient times. I am sad to see they just got swords so far and hope they change it up soon.

Bowslinger hasn't got much exposure, but even this class still has a chance to shine. They can have crossbows, hunting bows and other unique styles with unique arrows. I feel this class can have some cool weapons, but not too many obviously.

Swashbucklers have no real official images for senseis yet and I hope to see more than just small swords. There can be cutlasses, scimitars (I think Bad Juju should have these) and some other ideas for this class. I only put it this low simply for the fact we haven't seen much of it so far.

Brawlers are pretty simplistic on paper, but they can actually be surprisingly interesting. Maybe they can have martial artists, brass knuckles, boxing gloves and other unique weapons for these brawling combatants. I hope to see a lot of variety in this overall straightforward class. Crash Bandicoot and King Pen so far show potential in this class and I hope to see some cool brawlers.

Ninja has criminally disappointed me so far. We have Tae Kwon Crow who has throwing stars and the mysterious unknown ninja seems to have golden throwing stars. Where are the kunai blades, smoke bombs, kamas, nun chucks, and other ninja weapons there are? This could even be the class for bombers like smilie if there are bombs for this class, but so far we have only seen stars. I seriously hope we get some more variety in this very versatile class.

Bazookers are easily at the bottom since we have seen practically nothing on it, no senseis have been confirmed yet and there may not be too much you do here. I mean yes cannons, bazookas, rocket launchers and missile launchers can be used for this class, but I don't know what direction they are going yet since almost nothing has been done with this class atm. This class better be astounding to show none of the senseis whatsoever for this yet.

So these are my thoughts on the classes so far. I like the idea, but the concept has so far been too predictable, limited and generic for the weapons they can use and so far show little to no variety the senseis can have. I am however glad to see there don't seem to be too many brawlers or smashers so far as that could have been an easy shortcut for the creators to take and have made some pretty cool guys so far. What are your thoughts on the classes? Please be sure to put your thoughts and ideas of the classes in this thread if you wish.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#2 Posted: 07:16:40 18/07/2016
Agree on Sorcerer having a lot of potential. Hopefully the skills of each class will bring more variety.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#3 Posted: 07:31:34 18/07/2016
Sentinel is the most creative class since it isn't just limited on a scythe like shown on the symbol, but also has a katana and barbells.
Sorcerer could either be the best class weapon wise or the worst one since it could end up having just staffs.
Brawler can't be that unique since there aren't a lot of weapons for the fists, but they did a good job on King Pen.
Quickshot will probably be one of the most creative ones since we already saw squids, so they could tur basically anything into a gun.
Smasher doesn't look that creative to me, cause I think they could've come up with more than just a club and an axe.
Bowslinger is the same as Sorcerer, it has potential on having unique bow and arrow designs or it will fail utterly.
Knight probably isn't that creative in the first place and again, they can't do much, but they can make different kinds of swords like in TT.
Swashbuckler is the same as above.
Ninja could have interesting shuriken designs and overall unique characters, so I'm excited for that.
Bazooker could also end up being unique and creative since we already saw a petal bazooka. I hope to see more like that.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#4 Posted: 07:32:22 18/07/2016
I agree with you on the Sentinels. They're definitely my favorite class. I also really hope that the Sorcerer staves arent just "look its a stick with a ball at the end!" At least have the basic magician's wand
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#5 Posted: 12:56:35 18/07/2016
Sentinel has got to be my favorite class on creativity, and in general. Just an example on some of these weapons...

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Well done TFB.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#6 Posted: 13:30:43 18/07/2016
Its a bit soon to be underestimating the diversity and creativity of classes and charscters we haven't seen properly yet . You gotta at least wait for their 30 second gameplay preview.

But just for fun....
For imaginators Just think of the diversity of smasher weapons.
basic stuff like axes and hammers, but also lava clubs, puffer fish maces and a guitar lol.

It's not hard to imagine how the creative and kooky weapons can be applied to other classes.

E.g.
Even if ninjas are limited to "throwing stars", they can still be really diverse with stuff like throwing flowers, playing cards, horse shoes and tyres.
I'm also expecting something like pancakes, ginger bread men and lemon slices as ninja stars too lol, seeing as food seems to be a theme.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#7 Posted: 13:35:16 18/07/2016
We had a picture of a Ninja imaginator, he had discs of wood with blades stuck on them.
Knights seem to have the least variety, but we do bave the Hot Dog Stick. The biggest issue is that by far weapons have the least parts on the creator, so the little left either delivers or doesn't.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:36:25 18/07/2016 by Bifrost
#8 Posted: 13:50:04 18/07/2016
Oh please have throwing cards... please.
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#9 Posted: 14:04:46 18/07/2016
Don't Swashbucklers have a popsicle weapon?

If that's anything to go by then I'd have to say Swashbucklers might be in the top 3, right below Sentinels and Quickshots.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#10 Posted: 14:27:44 18/07/2016
Quote: Luminous35

I want that so that I can make Gambit from X-Men, now.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#11 Posted: 15:20:46 18/07/2016
My favorite class is Ninja, because it's got TAE FLIPPING KWON CROW
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#12 Posted: 18:08:37 18/07/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd

I want to make a Bunny Magician smilie

If theres Bunny Ears of course... righttt?

I MEAN THERES A BUNNY TAIL COME ON.

Wait.. BUNNY SENSEI CONFIRMED? Oh my god life complete.... PLEASE.
---
CookieNetwork Red Sparx Gems: 39
#13 Posted: 21:05:40 18/07/2016
I simply want FIRE as a weapon, so i can create Bill Cipher as a Fire/Light Character
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:07:26 18/07/2016 by CookieNetwork
#14 Posted: 23:21:54 18/07/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd

Exactly lol, I thought of throwing cards as ninja star a few weeks ago and it fits perfectly for gambit design, but also a cool magician skylander.

^
^
There's been bunny ears as a hat since SA lol, so yeah I assume bunny creations are gonna be pretty easy smilie . Only down side is that you can't give your magician bunny a top hat aswell then. .
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:35:48 18/07/2016 by B-BOB358
ZygardePerfecto Green Sparx Gems: 466
#15 Posted: 05:21:52 19/07/2016
Sentinels are my least favorite, huh, go figure. Honestly, I am the most excited to make a knight character because I thinks knights are awesome.

That being said, WE BETTER GET LANCES; LANCES ARE MY FAVORITE WEAPON FROM MONSTER HUNTER. smilie
---
Salamence is best Dragon.

Fight me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:24:45 19/07/2016 by ZygardePerfecto
#16 Posted: 10:05:00 19/07/2016
Quote: CookieNetwork
I simply want FIRE as a weapon, so i can create Bill Cipher as a Fire/Light Character

Pure Fire as a weapon probably isn't what they're aiming for for weapons but it could probably work for brawler with flame fists

or as a ninja if they have fire balls or something.
---
#17 Posted: 15:53:06 19/07/2016
Sentinel is still my favorite class! It looks massively overpowered, and the graphics of the attacks are amazing.
---
TaeKwonCrow Green Sparx Gems: 233
#18 Posted: 08:00:47 21/07/2016
I agree. NINJAFTW
---
*looks up at icon*
GO HOME, BUCKSHOT, YOU'RE DRUNK
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me