darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > new characters and villains !?!?!?!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
new characters and villains !?!?!?!
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#101 Posted: 21:57:25 06/07/2016
Here are my impressions on all of them:

Dark Bowslinger - Awesome! Reminds me of Green Arrow. If he turns out to be a cyclops, then that's another reason to like him. Looking forward to this character.
Light Bowslinger - Basically Spellslamzer 2.0, but fantastic none the less. This guy has great potential to be an amazing character and a great addition to the Light element.

Tech Sentinel - Everyone hates her, but I think she looks really cool. I like how she glows orange and has a satellite on her back. I hope that this character turns out as awesome as I expect her to be, because I have high hopes for this one.

Swashbuckler 1 - I can already tell that this one's going to be awesome. Whether it's Eon from the past or his son/daughter, I am very intrigued by this character. I have no idea what element, though. I think either Magic or Light. Either way, I can tell I'll like this one a lot.

Tech Swashbuckler - I REALLY like this one. I've wanted a viking Skylander for so long, and having him as a robotic warrior is even cooler. I have very high hopes for this one, and I can already tell that this will be one I'll really like. I'm hoping he has awesome weapons, like dual battle axes!

Smasher - I have high hopes for this one. Looks like he could be a Magic, Undead or Dark character. I love the face, and it reminds me a lot of Bad Juju. It would be cool to see these two have some kind of relation, and I'll loving pairing this two together when it comes to taking down the bad guys!

Bad Juju - I loved her in Trap Team, and I'm totally excited to see her in action. Her figure is definitely going to be really cool too! Though she's not the class I expected initially, I am very much anticipating her official reveal!

Hood Sickle - I'm dead. I'm actually dead. Hood Sickle is a character who I think of as the perfect villain - imposing and even a little scary. His theme always chilled me to the bone, because unlike other villains, his theme was slow and not upbeat or catchy. It was just creepy. He was also super powerful and fun when I used him, making him an instant favorite. Now that he is actually getting his own figure, I can safely say that he'll definitely be one of my very favorites in this game. I'm very excited to see his gameplay and figure.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#102 Posted: 23:28:09 06/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Head rush was a Viking wasn't she ?

Also the tech swashbuckler I think is more samurai then Viking. Considering it's a sensei and it looks like one of these samurai hats .

[User Posted Image]

Also I'm expecting bad juju to have war fans as here weapons so she can make her tornados , I don't think swashbucklers will just be limited to swords .
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:30:38 06/07/2016 by B-BOB358
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#103 Posted: 14:19:45 07/07/2016
They might be limited to long weapons though. I was thinking of lightningrods for her since she can summon lightning from the sky and not her hands like most characters.

Also, something got my attention. We though the Sentinel symbol was a spinning staff, but what if it's a staff with two scythe ends, abd we were looking at Hood Sickle's weapon all along?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:20:13 07/07/2016 by Bifrost
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#104 Posted: 14:23:22 07/07/2016
Quote: Bifrost
They might be limited to long weapons though. I was thinking of lightningrods for her since she can summon lightning from the sky and not her hands like most characters.

Also, something got my attention. We though the Sentinel symbol was a spinning staff, but what if it's a staff with two scythe ends, abd we were looking at Hood Sickle's weapon all along?

A spinning staff? I guess the scythes could be seen as "spinning symbols" but I don't think a staff would really be a Battle Class. But yeah, this is probably what Hood Sickle's weapon is gonna look like.
#105 Posted: 14:31:23 07/07/2016
The Sentinel symbol looks like a staff that's currently spinning(you usually "draw the motion" since it's one picture), but it might be actually stationary and have edges on the shape of scythes.
Sentinel weapons can be staves, we've seen a few, they just need to have other stuff on their ends; different from Sorcerer which just uses one end.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:31:54 07/07/2016 by Bifrost
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#106 Posted: 15:55:04 07/07/2016
Yeah I think the Tech Sentinel has tires at the ends of her staff. I think it might be a staff in motion instead of a staff with scythes I guess since scythes wouldn't really be a Sentinel weapon. But then again we've seen a chicken staff so who really knows.

Also completely unrelated but I did not know the plural of staff was staves. I guess it makes sense, what with leaf/leaves, but it sounds cool.
#107 Posted: 15:58:45 07/07/2016
Anything is a Sentinel weapon as long as it has two ends from what we've seen in Chest unlocks.
---
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#108 Posted: 17:21:14 07/07/2016
I am pretty sure that I remember seeing a double ended scythe as a sentinel weapon before. When I saw it, I thought that it could be Hood Sickle's weapon because a sickle is just a smaller version of a scythe.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me