Page 1 of 1
Kaos Class Predictions
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 17:29:26 03/07/2016 | Topic Creator
So, say Kaos IS the 11th villain, which I think he might be. What class do you think he would be in? I think he could be a Sorcerer and play like he did in Trap Team, a Knight with an awesome sword like the giant one in SuperChargers, or a class of his very own, respectively called the Kaos Klass.

So, what class do you think Kaos would be if he was in this game?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#2 Posted: 17:35:45 03/07/2016
Well I thought sorcerer, and his figure could have something going on with his hands. Not exactly like the Trap Team art, but similar.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#3 Posted: 17:36:32 03/07/2016
I feel like he will either be a Sorcerer, or have a special class made for him where the second attack allows him to switch between all of the classes.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5782
#4 Posted: 17:45:04 03/07/2016
Pretty sure he would get his own class, or be classless. I mean he already has his own element.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#5 Posted: 18:00:32 03/07/2016
Probably sorcerer.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#6 Posted: 18:02:39 03/07/2016
Kaos of the Kaos Element, in the Kaos Battle Class
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#7 Posted: 21:26:30 03/07/2016
Portal master class .
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#8 Posted: 00:39:54 04/07/2016
I still think Kaos won't have a figure, but if he does, I guess he'll either have a mix of all the 10 Classes or be some kind of special Sorcerer who doesn't use a staff and can manipulate all the original Elements.

Don't think he would have a unique Class just for him, otherwise he couldn't really be a Sensei for anyone, unless his figure also unlocks an eleventh one for all Imaginators to use.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#9 Posted: 00:49:19 04/07/2016
If Kaos does wind up being a Sensei, I actually now think he might be able to switch between the ten classes, kind of like how he could (sort of) switch between the elements in Trap Team.
---
Check this out! Please?
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#10 Posted: 00:52:36 04/07/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
If Kaos does wind up being a Sensei, I actually now think he might be able to switch between the ten classes, kind of like how he could (sort of) switch between the elements in Trap Team.

Or like how he could switch between the terrain types in SuperChargers (Racing).

Wait...that never happened, did it? smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
#11 Posted: 01:31:36 04/07/2016
Quote: GamerZack7

Or like how he could switch between the terrain types in SuperChargers (Racing).

I dunno, that's just an idea I had. Plus Superchargers was developed by VV, not TFB. We can't really tell what one would do based on the other.
---
Check this out! Please?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#12 Posted: 02:19:45 04/07/2016
what if he switched??

knight- his sword from his SC fight
smasher- summons the iron fist of arkus, bayonetta style
bowslinger- a generic "evil" bow
ninja- evilized stars
sentinel- hydra staff
sorcerer- his own portal master magic
brawler- evilizes himself to gain that needed power to punch
swashbuckler- becomes the traptanium kaos from TT
quickshot- turns into giant head, shoots eye lazers
bazooker- hydra cannon

(i had to dig deep for these. a reply would be appreciated)
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#13 Posted: 02:39:40 04/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
what if he switched??

knight- his sword from his SC fight
smasher- summons the iron fist of arkus, bayonetta style
bowslinger- a generic "evil" bow
ninja- evilized stars
sentinel- hydra staff
sorcerer- his own portal master magic
brawler- evilizes himself to gain that needed power to punch
swashbuckler- becomes the traptanium kaos from TT
quickshot- turns into giant head, shoots eye lazers
bazooker- hydra cannon

(i had to dig deep for these. a reply would be appreciated)

those are really good. I never thought of that...
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#14 Posted: 02:43:52 04/07/2016

I dunno, that's just an idea I had. Plus Superchargers was developed by VV, not TFB. We can't really tell what one would do based on the other.

I know, I like your idea. I'm just disappointed that Kaos is only useable in Sky races. Aside from the fact that it makes more sense for him to be playable on every type of terrain, it really messes with my OCD traits, meaning I'll probably never even play as him.

Moving back on topic, I'm inclined to agree that Kaos should be able to switch between all classes. If I had to pick just one, though...I'd say Sorcerer. Portal Masters are similar to planeswalkers from MtG (minus the ability to travel between universes), so it makes more sense for a powerful spellcaster to be a Sorcerer than to have any other class.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:45:04 04/07/2016 by GamerZack7
bluerosedruid Gold Sparx Gems: 2991
#15 Posted: 02:55:42 04/07/2016
Kaos may very well be the villan in this game but before we assume that he is the 11th villain, I think it worth mentioning that the figure count last year included bowser and DK in the total. I find it more feasible to theorize that the 1 in 31 figures is crash bandicoot, and we will be seeing four life element figures in this set. Kaos probably goes into magic element and is a sorcerer class
---
Imagination is the power ? Hell yeah!!! save the franchise TFB
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#16 Posted: 03:25:18 04/07/2016
Don't think it's going to happen, but something like this would be cool.

Unique Class: Weapons Expert
Access to 5 dual-class weapons (more manageable than 10)
Atk.1: Melee, Atk.2: Ranged, Atk.3: Cycle between weapons

Default: Magic Sword (Knight/Sorcerer)
2-Bladed Bow (Sentinel/Bowslinger)
Cannon Hammer (Smasher/Bazooker)
Melee+Throwing Knives (Brawler/Ninja)
Pistol Swords (Swashbuckler/Quickshot)
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:33:02 04/07/2016 by Nightmoon
#17 Posted: 03:49:59 04/07/2016
Quote: bluerosedruid
Kaos may very well be the villan in this game but before we assume that he is the 11th villain, I think it worth mentioning that the figure count last year included bowser and DK in the total. I find it more feasible to theorize that the 1 in 31 figures is crash bandicoot, and we will be seeing four life element figures in this set. Kaos probably goes into magic element and is a sorcerer class

It's already been confirmed that there are 20 regular Sensei and 11 reformed Villains. smilie
---
*Currently absent*
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#18 Posted: 08:42:21 04/07/2016

It's already been confirmed that there are 20 regular Sensei and 11 reformed Villains. smilie

Just like the site confirmed 16 Trap Master and 18 new Cores, for Trap Team. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#19 Posted: 11:24:20 04/07/2016
I honestly don't want him to have him with his own battle class, but it seems pretty likely. After all, Kaos getting his own element was TFB's last game before now. It could follow on from that. I believe sorcerer suits him best still, as pretty much has that kind of magic. I know he's a portal master and all, but I'd rather him fitting in with the classes already provided.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#20 Posted: 23:00:25 15/07/2016
Quote: Drek95

Just like the site confirmed 16 Trap Master and 18 new Cores, for Trap Team. smilie

To be fair, Light and Dark were a secret at the time, so they were OBVIOUSLY not going to count them. They clearly didn't just tack on those two elements last minute because of how much attention they had: cool they look, how detailed their designs are. They were VERY clearly fleshed out (anyone else upset that there were no Eternal Sources of Light and Dark among the missing components for the Core of Light in Superchargers? Kinda lame if you ask me)
It really isn't even a fair analogy, because with Trap Team it was a lie (selective misinformation), whereas in Imaginators it would just be a mistake (accidental misinformation)
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#21 Posted: 23:16:55 15/07/2016
About the Core of Light part, it was originally only made up of the 8 Core Elements. Because of this, no one knows what would happen if they added Light and Dark. It's not even known if those elements even have Eternal Sources.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#22 Posted: 23:41:31 15/07/2016
All I wonder is how they moved the Core of Light to the Academy... :/
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me