Page 1 of 1
IF this was the last game?
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#1 Posted: 12:37:45 03/07/2016 | Topic Creator
*Please don't confuse this topic with an earlier one suggesting this as the last game!*

I'm not saying this is the last game, and I'm definitely not claiming the developers have run out of ideas. But how would you feel if this was the last entry to the franchise? Would you approach Imaginators differently?
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#2 Posted: 13:10:52 03/07/2016
I would cry
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 13:58:19 03/07/2016
I would be sad, but accept it.
At least this one could be a proper ending for the series in terms of content and general idea (especially if Kaos gets a figure form and isn't replaced by any other villain), unlike SuperChargers.

It has vehicles, you can use traps in some way, hopefully Giants will have their unique abilities and SuperChargers and Trap Masters will be more than oversized Cores and racing-themed Skylanders and you even get to create your own characters.
I would hate to not have seen the full potential of this franchise, with open-world and more elemental-based features but I would be ok after all.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#4 Posted: 15:06:49 03/07/2016
If it was the last game, I would be upset, but understand. I would just hope that Imaginators has a good finisher ending, though I highly doubt this is the last game as VV has stated the were going to be working on Sky 7, but take it with a grain of salt.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#5 Posted: 15:58:13 03/07/2016
Quote: Luminous35
If it was the last game, I would be upset, but understand. I would just hope that Imaginators has a good finisher ending, though I highly doubt this is the last game as VV has stated the were going to be working on Sky 7, but take it with a grain of salt.

When did they say that?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#6 Posted: 16:54:31 03/07/2016
Apparently they said it somewheres, but I forgot, as I said, take it with a grain of salt.

I think they said if they were to work on another game it would be Sky 7. I know it was said somewheres...
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#7 Posted: 16:56:17 03/07/2016
I would be sad but I'd get why they were ending it. A game where you can literally create your own character would make sense as the last one in the series.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#8 Posted: 18:12:10 03/07/2016
I would take my time in Imaginators and really enjoy it

after story mode is done

[User Posted Image]
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#9 Posted: 18:56:12 03/07/2016
I would buy the game regardless. I wouldn't mind if it's the last one as long as it won't be death of Spyro.
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#10 Posted: 01:21:47 04/07/2016
I'll be mad because they haven't made a Spyro revamp with his power from TLOS yet !!! smilie
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#11 Posted: 03:39:35 04/07/2016
I'd probably buy way to many creation crystals lol

I thought I would think the opposite, but knowing that it was the last game would make me buy more, I Suppose coz It would finally have a finite cost ( I don't have to think about buying more things next year )

It would also stop my negative thinking of " I hope they don't do that next year" or " they better do this thing next year" .

instead id just have to enjoy the Game /franchise for what it is in its final form.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:40:07 04/07/2016 by B-BOB358
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#12 Posted: 10:31:37 04/07/2016
If it was the last game, i would be totally fine with it. nothing last forever and i am sure toys for bob will keep on making other games.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:33:26 04/07/2016 by CountMoneyBone
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#13 Posted: 20:21:41 04/07/2016
I would be probably sad and happy at the same time. If at least they release everything they plan (unlike Disney Infinity), I would be happy. If they really work well in the game, it can be a well-made ending.
---
Bruh
Terrornaut Red Sparx Gems: 58
#14 Posted: 21:10:35 04/07/2016
I would be sad and disappointed. I found Skylanders (towards the end of giant's waves) during a time in my life where things were pretty grim, and the personalities and joy of the game kept me coming back for more, and still smiling. I've gotten other people into the games and we'd all be dearly disappointed.

I just hope for continued online play and character/level customization before the series is over. Getting some of that with Imaginaries, as for the others, can only hope.

I just want endless and not-easy content lol
Modes that I can play with old character favorites without relying heavily on the new cast. I just want no pressure is all, but a little bit.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#15 Posted: 21:12:26 04/07/2016
Quote: Terrornaut
I would be sad and disappointed. I found Skylanders (towards the end of giant's waves) during a time in my life where things were pretty grim, and the personalities and joy of the game kept me coming back for more, and still smiling. I've gotten other people into the games and we'd all be dearly disappointed.

I just hope for continued online play and character/level customization before the series is over. Getting some of that with Imaginaries, as for the others, can only hope.

I just want endless and not-easy content lol
Modes that I can play with old character favorites without relying heavily on the new cast. I just want no pressure is all, but a little bit.

thiiisss I had such hard times before I found skylanders when wave 2 of giants was just released, even tho it was the newest one I still went in order from SSA to Giants and so on
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
WarDoctor42 Blue Sparx Gems: 624
#16 Posted: 04:47:09 06/07/2016
PwnageFTW that sans doh
Also if this was last game I would be so sad
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#17 Posted: 04:51:35 06/07/2016
I'll be so sad
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me