darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Element-Swapped Skylanders as Imaginators
Page 1 of 1
Element-Swapped Skylanders as Imaginators
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#1 Posted: 09:26:10 02/07/2016 | Topic Creator
So I was thinking about Skylanders this afternoon (hey, I think about Skylanders almost every day), and I started wondering, What if Chill was of the Fire element? Then I realised that such a creation might actually be possible thanks to the power of the Imaginator toolset, and I began to brainstorm ideas for these "alternate reality" Skylanders.

That's where this topic comes into play. Post your ideas for classic characters reimagined in new elements, with their names, classes and maybe even a brief description of what makes them differ from their "real" counterparts.

I'll start with my ideas, all of which are reimagined versions of a selection of my favourite Skylanders:

smilieBrightor (Light Knight) - An alternate version of Ignitor, he donned the enchanted armour as in this timeline, but instead of a dragon's fiery breath, he was caught in a beacon of light created when his timeline's Cloudcracker Prison was destroyed and the Light element released; this turned him into a light wisp, and gave him abilities different to the real Ignitor.

smiliePop Rock (Earth Quickshot) - An alternate version of Pop Fizz, he created the ultimate popping candy which would turn anything to stone. Instead of soda, this Pop Fizz was obsessed with candy, and foolishly decided to taste his creation for himself...which turned him into a bizarre rock candy monster. He uses pistols that fire popping candy bullets, and can't stand soda.

smilieBow Drow (Air Bowslinger) - An alternate version of Stealth Elf, she awoke in a drow camp with no memory of who she was, and was trained in the ways of the bow. She started off doing what her fellow drow did best: downright rotten deeds in the name of the Darkness. But her reality's Master Eon saw the good in her, and convinced her to join the Skylanders.

smilieFuse Ian (Fire Sorcerer) - An alternate version of Zoo Lou, he trained himself in the ways of pyromancy, and he can seemingly bring life to the flames that he wields.

smilieSwellblade (Water Ninja) - An alternate version of Stormblade, she lived on the shores of one of the largest oceans in Skylands, and learned the ways of mizujutsu. She became a member of her reality's SuperChargers, in which she piloted the Swift Surfer Vehicle.

smilieWoodood (Life Smasher) - An alternate version of Voodood, he was the shaman of a tribe of orcs in a deep jungle, and wields a mighty tomahawk in battle.

smilieFly-Bone (Undead Bazooker) - An alternate version of Jet-Vac, he was born into a flock of vulture-like avianoids. His tough, bony armour and bone cannon make him look decidedly menacing.

smilieEcco Breach (Magic Swashbuckler) - An alternate version of Flip Wreck, he is a cross between an orca and a castle (Yes, I went there).

smilieShock (Tech Sentinel) - An alternate version of Chill, she uses an electrified baton to create walls of crackling electricity and zap foes!

smilieGloomer (Dark Brawler) - An alternate version of Boomer, he loves fighting with his bare fists rather than blowing things up, which caused him to be unwillingly booted out of troll society and shunned by the rest of his kind. This has left a bad impression on him, making him seem emotional and distant from his new Skylander allies, and he relishes taking out his frustration on his troll brethren.

Okay, now it's your turn! smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:47:00 05/07/2016 by GamerZack7
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#2 Posted: 09:58:16 02/07/2016
I was thinking about elements for this game too the other day.

It feels to me that " element" might not matter that much now . Unless they introduce some new concept.
With control of colours and look we can do whatever we want , all "element" decides is what secondary attack they'll have, and what elemental gate they can open and advantage zones, which isn't a major area.

I was thinking about making Sheep Mage ...
I always kinda thought he was a Magic villain due to being purple but when I was designing him in my head, I had to make him a life element to give him the ability to turn into a sheep .which I felt weird about making him a life character. Until I realised it doesn't matter , he can be a life imaginators , but I don't really have to identify him by that, coz element really doesn't play that big of a part atm.

I'm actually looking forward to combining elements e.g. Fish that use fire. Birds that control earth and stones smilie
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:00:39 02/07/2016 by B-BOB358
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 20:08:42 02/07/2016
Sweet topic! smilie
Never thought about that concept, might as well share a couple ideas:

Glaciator (Water Brawler) - An alternate version of Eruptor, originally a lava golem which got cought in the rare Eternal Blizzard and lost his fire powers.
He now uses his permafists to fight along the Skylanders, who accepted him after his people banished him from their molten lands.

Temple Rune (Magic Sorcerer) - An alternate version of Prism Break, last member of an ancient tribe of wise and advanced rock elementals, which were said to have found a way to contact the Ancients.
After returning from a 500 years travel across the Skylands he found his village ravaged and the inhabitants deprived from the crystals which granted them their special abilities.
He promptly joined the Skylanders after finding out that it was Kaos who stole the crystals, to experiment with them during the prototype phase of the Evilizer.

Screech (Undead Bazooker) - An alternate version of Torch, she was once an energic and joyful blacksmith who ventured in the Decrepit Dump to find parts for her projects.
Everything changed when she came across an haunted pipe previously used as a component for one of Count Moneybone's machines; the ghost residing inside it forcibly turned the scared blacksmith into a zombie with one of its shrieks but decided to help her by becoming one with its pipe.
The newly renamed Screech joined the Skylanders shortly after with her screeching cannon, to track the Count down and give him the lesson he deserves for not recycling magical parts properly.

Scythe-Fi (Tech Knight) - An alternate version of Grim Creeper, "born" as a normal robotic scarecrow for the Trolls' crops.
Luckily for him his creators were intelligent but not very smart, and accidentally forgot to disable his movement functions.
Once he realized it, he immediately ran away from the fields, ready to start his new life as a free robot and help his stationary brothers as a full-fledged Skylander.

Warmnado (Fire Ninja) - An alternate version of Warnado, this young turtle was found outside the Great Flame Temple.
Raised and trained by the monks to be able to stand on two feet and first, and then fight as a true ninja, he decided to leave the Temple and his peculiar family to join the Skylanders, put his learned abilities to good use and also try to find out where he comes from.

Rocket (Earth Smasher) - An alternate version of Sprocket, this brave but imprudent cave girl had one secret dream: to reach the sky and see the whole Skylands from above.
She tried many strategies, mostly involving stones, but couldn't succeed; until one day where she smashed the ground in anger with her trusty club so heavily that the shockwave sky-rocketed her over the clouds.
After Rocket understood the marvels of the sky, and the problems of landing, she decided to share her discovery with the world starting with the Skylanders, who saw her potential and asked her to join them... At a safe distance!

Wind-Spell (Air Sentinel) - An alternate version of Wham-Shell, this friend of Hermit is, just like him, afraid of clouds: which is quite a problem if you are a celestial crab.
Wherever he went, those menacing clouds always followed him threatening to unleash their fury on him.
One day, fed up with his fear, he decided to seek a way to get rid of clouds once and for all; after days of research in the Spell Punk Library he finally found a powerful scroll which could allow his staff to rotate at high speed, to generate a gust of wind capable of wiping out even the biggest and darkest cloud.
Needless to say, Hermit insisted that Master Eon made such a strong hero join the Skylanders: even the most patient Portal Master has to make deals, sometimes...

Vinegrowth (Life Swashbuckler) - An alternate version of Nightfall, this solitary forest druid used to like gathering flowers and herbs in the Misty Meadow.
One day she ventured in a place where she were never been before, a strange circle of huge stones with a small shrine in the center: curious, she came closer to it and discovered two oddly sharp leaves.
As soon as she touched one of them, the stones begun shaking and revealed themselves to be the legs and arms of a gigantic golem which was forming right before her eyes.
Surprised, but not scared, Vinegrowth immediately sliced the vines which kept the golem together, defeating it before it could be ready to attack.
Once the monster was turned back to rocks, Master Eon appeared next to the druid: he told her he witnessed the whole scene and asked the druid if she wished to fight again, even suggesting a special nickname to celebrate her success.

Voidart (Dark Bowslinger) - An alternate version of Astroblast, this gloomy and mysterious hooded archer was once the terror of the night travellers.
He was capable of waiting for hours for a victim and the shoot one single arrow to scare the poor merchants away and recover their treasures.
This lasted until Voidart found out there was a much more frigntening thing than him, in the Skylands: The Darkness.
Shocked for this sudden revelation, he reached the Skylanders Academy and promptly asked Master Eon to help him defeating it.
There is space for only one terror, in the Skylands, and he surely didn't want to be the one left out!

Bright Ray (Light Quickshot) - An alternate version of Food Fight, this living light sparkle begun his exsistence shortly after Cloudcracker Prison blew up and the Light Element returned to the Skylands.
The explosion sent him in the middle of a battle between a group of Trap Masters and some recently-escaped villains.
Not knowing which side he was on, Bright Ray begun attacking both... And ended up winning!
After a couple explanations from Master Eon, he quickly understood how things worked and happily joined the Skylanders to repeat such a fun experience.
Who knows what would have happened if Kaos talked to him, first...
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:04:08 02/07/2016 by Drek95
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#4 Posted: 20:45:47 02/07/2016
Wow, loving the ideas so far Drek!

I... I actually don't have anything right now but I will... in time :3

EDIT: I can't believe I got Drek confused with Zap... *facepalm*

It's the Ambush icons...
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:53:56 05/07/2016 by Luminous35
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#5 Posted: 21:05:01 02/07/2016
Oh boy I'm for sure making Magic-Element Hex... Since her name applies to both I don't even need to switch it. Here's hoping for a Mags set for her old dress.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#6 Posted: 21:07:58 02/07/2016
Interesting idea. I'm gonna take out the class bits for mine though.

Pop Rock (Sorry for stealing your name OP) - Earth
Alternate version of Pop Thorn. A boulder brought to life by magic, with the ability to manipulate his own body.

Bright Mare - Light
Alternate version of Knight Mare. A creature of pure Light who guarded the Land of Light long ago. Uses a light slinging bow.

Dashwing - Air
Alternate version of Flashwing. An earth dragon who wished to fly so hard, that she became an air elemental.

Mine Kraken - Water
Alternate version of Fire Kraken. An actual Kraken, not a dragon. Uses mines as a weapon instead of fireworks.

Shroomdoom - Undead
Alternate version of Shroomboom. A parasitic mushroom who uses his mushroom spores to posses defeated enemies.

Blight Knight - Dark
Alternate version of Knight Light. A dark knight who brings darkness to enemies with his death blade.

Mastermind - Tech
Alternate version of Blastermind. A small creature who uses a special mechanical walker attached to his head that he controls to attack enemies.

Rune Shift - Magic
Alternate version of Gear Shift. A mystical druid who uses her mystical, transforming runes to attack.

Squash - Life
Alternate version of Fiesta. A magically animated former scarecrow with a pumpkin for a head. Uses his squash gun to spray enemies.

Burn - Fire
Alternate version of Chill. Basically Chill if she used fire, with a fire javelin instead.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#7 Posted: 21:25:12 02/07/2016
All right, guess I'll give this a whirl. Not going to bother coming up with catchphrases or voices yet because I don't even know if most of these will be possible... If I try this though I might try to make them as if they're Evilon's soldiers from the Mirror of Mystery, and make them all the elements opposed to their counterparts.

smilieBone Zone (Undead/Bazooker)
smilieGremlock (Tech/Bazooker)
smilieMad Trigger (Earth/Quickshot)
smilieSeaslinger (Water/Bowslinger)
smilieShade Elf (Undead/Ninja)
smilieSharing Queen (Air/Sorcerer)
smilieSpirit Carver (Magic/Swashbuckler)
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:50:11 02/07/2016 by AdamGregory03
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#8 Posted: 21:39:21 02/07/2016
Only one for now, but I'm sure I can add more later. I've borrowed A LOT from Sunburn's backstory, but I think this helps to make the two characters feel more connected.

Frostbite - Water
An alternate version of Sunburn, Frostbite was born in the depths of the Icy Seas. A combination of dragon and sea serpent, he is very proud of his unique heritage. However, being such a rare creature makes him a desirable target for dark wizards and bounty hunters that seek to gain knowledge of his glacial powers. Joining the Skylanders gave Frostbite a chance to defend the world from evil, but also provided him with protection. He doesn't mind creating ski slopes with his ice breath for the other Skylanders in his spare time, either.

EDIT: Well, I know for sure I can't make this character in Imaginators, but oh well. My Bad smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:40:23 02/07/2016 by yelvy
#9 Posted: 10:07:36 04/07/2016 | Topic Creator
I made a typo: Echo Breach is supposed to be Ecco Breach, so I corrected it. smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:08:17 04/07/2016 by GamerZack7
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#10 Posted: 00:21:56 05/07/2016
I've only got a few ideas that sort of mix the character up but aren't necessarily opposites

Burn (Fire)- Alternate Sentinel version of Chill with pretty much Ember's moves
Varnish (Dark)- Alternate Knight version of Splat in reference to her original ink-based designs
Baboom (Air)- Alternate Quickshot version of Fist Bump because bamboo guns
Frostfletcher (Water)- Ice themed version of Flameslinger
Frostitor (Water)- Ice themed Swashbuckler version of Ignitor
Blaze (Fire)- Brawler version of Torch
Ruckus (Undead)- Alternate Bazooker version of Food Fight (Because food fights cause a ruckus)
Technos (Tech)- Alternate Smasher version of Voodood
Wrench (Tech)- Quickshot version of Sprocket
Trigger Overload (Tech)- Bazooker version of Trigger Happy (Omg tiny body giant gun it's perfect)
Mangone (Life)- Alternate version of Bat Spin where she disappears (cuz she's ManGONE! Ok I'll leave now)
#11 Posted: 23:45:12 05/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Here are ten more alternate reality Skylanders:

smilieZen Mind (Light Ninja) - An alternate version of Trigger Happy, he was once a crazy hyperactive gremlin who loved gold more than anything. After accidentally destroying a cheesecake factory using a barrage of gold explosives meant for some baddies, Master Eon sent him to train at a secret ninja temple. Once he returned, however, everyone noticed a number of changes: his strikes were much more focused and disciplined, he was agile and nimble and his new choice of weapon, ninja stars, were silver rather than gold. He still has a crazy side, and it occasionally lets loose with a flurry of ninja stars, but it doesn't stay active for very long.

smilieRune (Earth Sorcerer) - An alternate version of Hex, she never became undead. Instead, she discovered the mysterious earthen power of rune magic. One day, while reading a rune-etched tablet, she was engulfed by light and pulled inside of it, trapped and dormant for a very long time. When one of Eon's Skylanders discovered the tablet, they brought it to their master, who deciphered the code and released Rune from her slumber. Sensing the power within her, Eon made her a Skylander, and helped her to master rune magic.

smilieGill Trooper (Air Quickshot) - An alternate version of Gill Grunt, he was a pilot and paratrooper in the Gillman Air Squadron, until one day when his plane was destroyed by a troll in service to Kaos. He ejected from his cockpit, but his parachute was caught in a powerful, almost magical wind gust that carried him to an isolated floating island, the home of a beautiful sky siren. Gill Trooper fell instantly in love with her, but she knew he couldn't stay trapped there. She had an idea that would help him greatly: she cast him onto a magical breeze that took him to Master Eon, who made him a Skylander. Gill Trooper hopes to one day see the siren once again, but he has yet to discover her island.

smilieCharodon (Fire Brawler) - An alternate version of Terrafin, he hails from the Lava Seas, an ocean of liquid rock. After travelling distant lands, he returned to find his homeland cooled and solidified into diamond-hard rock. He left to find a solution to the problem, as well as where his people went, but instead found Master Eon. Now, as a Skylander, he hopes to find his people and restore his homeland.

smilieFrostslasher (Water Swashbuckler) - An alternate version of Flameslinger, he is a frost elf who hates the cold. His skill with wielding his ice blades is exceptional, and he often brags that he can take on any foe with his eyes closed.

smilieFletcher (Life Bowslinger) - An alternate version of Sprocket, she became separated from her Golding family as an infant when they were holidaying in a vast jungle. She was found by members of a jungle-dwelling tribe who believed her to be a girl of great importance. She was raised by the leader of the tribe, and proved to be quite ingenious, "inventing" numerous all-natural technologies to help make their lives just a smidge better. She uses a bow made from the strongest wood to take out baddies from a distance.

smilieFossil Rule (Undead Sentinel) - An alternate version of Prism Break, he was once an earth golem who became buried deep underground, just like the "real" one. However, this one ended up with T. rex bones fossilised to his body, and over time the solitude made his mind warp him into believing that he was a mighty king of the dinosaurs. When he was eventually freed, he crafted a fossil scepter to help him better prove that he was a ruler. He joined the Skylanders, and learned that, like a skeleton, each member is an important piece of the framework that holds the team together, and that not one lone Skylander is more important than the others.

smilieFunkguy (Magic Bazooker) - An alternate version of Shroomboom, he grew out of Kaos' pizza topping garden like the "real" one, except his growth was accelerated by a magic potion that Glumshanks accidentally - and unknowingly - spilled while carrying a box of them to his master. This turned him into a bizarre entity who is able to produce various scents to bewilder, intoxicate and even put to sleep; it is this scent that he used to escape from being consumed by Kaos himself! He infuses special bullets with these perfumes, and uses them in a magical launcher.

smilieHacker (Tech Knight) - An alternate version of Chop Chop, he was an Arkeyan construct who was mechanical rather than skeletal, and served them until the Iron Fist of Arkus was deactivated, causing him to power down along with the others of his kind. He was reactivated by a mabu, who convinced him that he was definitely "Skylander material", even though he argued that his "composition is 85% Skytanium infused with 15% gold"; nonetheless, he was welcomed into the ranks of the Skylanders.

smilieBogmonstor (Dark Smasher) - An alternate version of Eruptor, he was hatched a swamp creature with no parents, no siblings and only an enormous murkfish for company. He is physically strong, and is able to erupt murky water from himself. He is armed with his murkfish friend, which he uses to clobber the living stuff out of all his foes!
---
*Currently absent*
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me