Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Reverse Abduction (a Sci-Fi/Slice of Life RP)
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Reverse Abduction (a Sci-Fi/Slice of Life RP)
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#1 Posted: 18:52:32 30/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Hundreds of years in the future, only one thing threatens the peace between the galaxies: the Conquestican Empire. They have been secretly building its forces, gaining the appeal of other alien races to join them. And then, out of the black, they struck. For nefarious purposes, they scourge vulnerable planets and societies to exploit their resources and obtain total control. Their quest, obviously, is to rule the galaxies with an iron fist.
However, thankfully, they're kept at bay by the collective forces of the Intergalactic Agreement of People. The more densely populated sections of the galaxies are heavily guarded by their military might, and patrols of defenders track down the Conquestican's activity to protect those who know not of the great, big picture they're a part of.
Despite the Conquesticans proving to be a formidable foe, the odds are in the people's favor. Citizens of the InterGAP live peacefully and in harmony with one another, going about daily life as if there was no threat. Life is good and easy.
But unbeknownst to them, something looms over them. And it will reveal more than anyone could have ever imagined...

Summary:
Around 50 years ago, The Conquestican Empire came out of hiding and started taking over planets not associated and unprotected by the Intergalactic Agreement of People. When they became aware of their antics, they've been sending their forces to fight them back and push them away from their citizens. The Conquesticans have yet to directly attack the InterGAP, so the people have been living in normalcy.
You are one of these people, attending to your job, socializing with your friends, and whatever it is that you do. The story takes place in a simple urban planet called Xtorxia, with a general culture not unlike what you would find in our average human city. This is where you currently reside, for whatever reason. It's pretty much free range for you.

Rules:
  • Basic forum and RP rules apply here. No excessive swearing and content wildly inappropriate for a forum about a purple dragon. No godmodding, metagaming, OP characters, etc. You know the drill.
  • Keep it civil. Don't be immature (your character can, though, go to town with that).
  • Only I am in control of the Conquesticans.
  • You can't currently have a human character. The only thing anyone ever has seen them associated with is the Conquestican Empire. From what little is known of their uprising, it was apparently a race of creatures calling themselves humans that founded the Empire. No citizens or innocent bystanders. Only horror stories of human soldiers and conquerors taking advantage of the helpless and defenseless. In other words, a human disassociated with the Conquestican Empire is currently unheard of.
  • Your character(s) is an alien of your choosing. It's somewhat preferred that you make up your own species rather than use one from a licensed concept, but I won't fuss if you choose the latter.
  • Your character(s) is a citizen. That means, they aren't currently fighting the Conquesticans. And they don't have any big, major advantages over other alien species. You're a typical, run-of-the-mill person. You can have special abilities, like flying, weak telekinesis, intelligence, or great strength, stuff like that. But you can't be, like, a light goddess with the ability to annihilate the planet with power of the sun. You get my jive.
  • Don't start out with a whole bunch of characters. You can add more on as the story progresses, if you can keep up with them all, but at most start with 1-3 main characters. The beginning of the story is going to be heavily character-driven, so having too many to start with can over-complicate things.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Age: (Earth years to give us Earthlings a general idea, and the current stage of development(young adult, older adult, etc.). You can add whatever you wish regarding this)
Gender: (Male, female, genderless, hermaphrodite, whatever, it's a bunch of aliens)
Species: (Give us the name, basic anatomy, culture, whatever you deem necessary to bring up)
Occupation: (Pick a job, any job. You may ask me how the existence of the Conquesticans effect your choice of work if you'd like)
Appearance and Attire: (How is your character different from the rest of their species? And what do they generally wear?)
Personality:
Brief Bio:
Other: (Also, please delete all my parenthesis when you submit your sheet. It's harder to read otherwise)

Additional Notes:
  • You may ask me anything you need to know about the lore and details about the setting. 'Cause I'm just coming up with stuff as I go, aha. Really, don't be afraid to ask me something. Ask me literally anything.
  • This is a heavily character-driven RP. So, I encourage everyone to try get all of the characters to interact. I especially encourage everyone to talk with each other and find ways that the characters might already know each other. Like, maybe they go to the same coffee shop, or they work in the same place, or they're roommates, whatever, let's get social.
  • This is actually a RP loosely based off the very first RP I created, which had the general role-swap of humans hunting aliens. Just a little bit of trivia.

Updates:
  • 12/6/17 - I noticed that in this post I had the aliens' perception of humans skewed. Humans are given very little thought, in the grand scheme of things. The reason I put so much emphasis on them is for the audience to understand what their place is in this setting. The Conquestican Empire is simply known as itself, not "the humans". Additionally, I removed the rule stating that players can't use licensed species save for some exceptions; you can now choose freely.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 07:03:04 07/12/2017 by Waaksian
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#2 Posted: 20:38:33 30/06/2016
Name: Ura
Species: Othra. The average Othra is taller than a human with a still rather humanoid shape. Their skin can be many colours, and in rare cases can be a shade of gray, black, or white. They have wings, often scaly but occasionally feathered, and lizard like tails sometimes ending in a tuft of feathers. The feathered variants of these are rare. The wings and tail match the skin colour, but the feathers (if they have any) can be a different colour. They have hair that can be as many colours as the skin.
Appearance and Attire: Has pale blue skin. Her eyes are an icy blue, and her wings and tail are the more common scaly kind. Her hair is long and blue black. Wears clothing that's basic, and black or white.
Personality: Reserved, quiet, antisocial. Enjoys quiet.
Brief Bio: Nothing very exciting ever happened in her life, and she never had a problem with it. Has a talent for writing, and that's why she became an author.
Other: Nope~

I have another two characters I want to add but I need more time to make the sheets if that's okay
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#3 Posted: 20:54:21 30/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Accepted! Yeah, take all the time you need.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#4 Posted: 02:19:04 01/07/2016
Name: Icestorm
Species: Dwarf Kaiju. (Is much smaller than his origin species which are up to 25 story's high. Icestorm is 3 ft high and 8 ft long
Occupation: He is a construction worker who's encredible strength helps build buildings.
Appearance and Attire: He Is mostly a fire red color but his claws are a gold color and the edges of his spines and tail blade that is shaped like a flame has an orange outline. His wing membranes are a yellow color. His eyes are a deep blue color. Wears a gold bracelet mad by his parents which have his species language around it. It reads hope.
Personality: Kind, wise, a bit rough around the edges.
Brief Bio: His home world Zonos was defeated in war against the humans He got in his ship just in time and escaped just before they arrived. He now keeps to himself working as a construction worker. He still has his ship but unfortunately it was damaged and is currently incapable of space flight. He now uses it as his home.
Other: Icestorm has telepathic abilities which he only uses if he needs to. He rarely uses them. He keeps to himself due to his past. Has the ability to breath blue fire but only uses it for work. Icestorm wishes to take his home world back from the "humans."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:31:37 01/07/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#5 Posted: 03:18:41 01/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Accepted!
#6 Posted: 03:32:59 01/07/2016
Agh, gotta come up with back stories

None of my characters have any that fit this RP, so this could take some time.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#7 Posted: 15:44:33 01/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I don't plan on having this start very soon. There's a couple of people I might be waiting on, so take as long as you want.

Name: Ixl
Age: 25 Earth years. His species have roughly the same lifespan as humans.
Species: He's a Zikn, a species of insectoid aliens. Zikn have a generally humanoid structure, but are clearly built like that of an insect. They have a long, segmented head built similar to a dragonfly's, with small mandibles, two sets of eyes (two large main ones, and two secondary ones over the main ones), and two short, fuzzy antennae. The neck is short and segmented, and connects to the thorax, which is basically the chest. Unlike insects, they only have one pair of arms. They have a pair of short, jagged wings, which allow them short, limited flight time. The lower torso is like the neck, being segmented and thin, only much longer. It connects to the abdomen, which is similar to human hips, and has a short, fleshy tail that looks like what an actual insect abdomen would be. The tail has slits that release a kind of tear gas as a defense mechanism. They have one pair of long legs. Their hands and feet are of the same structure. They're segmented, with two fingers, and two thumbs on opposite sides. Zikn are typically very tall, ranging from 6-8 feet. Coloring is usually a mix of greys, muted reds, and light pinks. Zikn are known to be a docile species, generally keeping to themselves but not going out of their way to avoid other creatures. They're herbivorous.
Occupation: Ixl is an accountant for a small-name business that sells plant fertilizer. He works an office job.
Appearance and Attire: He's 7'1, a little bit on the shorter side for his kind. He's extremely thin and lanky, and not physically strong. He's a sort of greyish-pink color, his eyes being light pink, and his antennae and wings being a see-through, iridescent black. He normally wears well-fitting jackets and dress pants and shoes, usually in grey, white, or black.
Personality: Ixl is a bit shy and weary of new people, being polite and professional to strangers regardless of the setting. However, he's outgoing and energetic around friends and people he knows well. He actively seeks out their company.
Brief Bio: He lived his entire life on Xtorxia, with nothing outlandishly eventful happening. His kind live underground for around 7 years as a larvae, have a six-month period of developing in a pupae, and emerge as an adult. He raised himself and learned the culture of his world, as his species do growing up. He's been doing his current job for 5 years.
Other: Ixl has agoraphobia, particularly the kind involving wide open spaces. He feels uncomfortable in large, empty fields, and the idea of space travel frightens him. Being in the city is comforting, as the buildings are tall and constricting.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:45:23 01/07/2016 by Waaksian
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#8 Posted: 08:42:44 02/07/2016
ooc: Hopefully this is okay and not too crazy or anything.

Name: Krie

Species: She is a Tuvivara. They are mostly humanoid in appearance, with a round, bulky body type being most common. They always have fur, which is most commonly black but can be any shade of grey. They generally range from 4 to 6 feet in height when standing on their hind legs, but they can comfortably change to a more quadrupedal form. They have large, padded, cat-like paws with retractable claws on both their upper and lower limbs. Instead of ears on their heads where they would normally be, they have a pair of long, flimsy looking, flexible arms with a more human-like hand instead of paws. They can retract these arms so that only the hand part is visible. When retracted, the hands generally stay flat against the head, almost blending in or appearing to be a set of floppy ears. While they are nearly completely covered in fur, their face isn't, appearing to be just bone. They have a seemingly permanent Cheshire cat-like grin full of sharp teeth, and a pair of bright cat-like eyes that can be a wide range of colors. With their face having a more skeletal look, it almost appears to be a mask, rather than actually being a part of the body. They have a thick, fluffy tail that appears to have an almost draconian looking skull at the end of it. The skull has a big jaw full of sharp teeth, and a pair of glowing eyes that almost appear to be nothing more than little orbs of light, which always match the color of their other set of eyes. The skull also commonly has horns, which can be different for each Tuvivara. The tail can also retract so that only the skull part is visible, and can grow to equal the length of the body.

Occupation: She stocks the shelves at a local grocery store, usually in the late hours when not many people are shopping. She's continuously looking for a better job, but with no luck so far.

Appearance and Attire: She is about 5'8 when standing on her hind legs, with the standard body type. She has jet black fur and yellow eyes. The tail skull has a pair of horns on the side of its head that curve forward, following the jawline. She wears a long, simple, eggplant purple cloak that wraps around her and nearly covers her body. The cloak also has a hood that she usually has up, covering most of her face. The cloak seems to cover everything but her tail.

Personality: Krie generally keeps to herself, but she's actually pretty friendly. She likes being around people, it's just that her social skills aren't the best. For one reason or another, she always seems to have trouble making friends. Either someone is unnerved by her, offended at her invasion of privacy, or they just don't seem willing to get to know her. To make matters worse, she can be rather oblivious and unaware of what the problem is.

Brief Bio: Krie was born and raised in Xtorxia. It's the only home she's ever known. She's never even moved to a different city before. Life has been pretty simple and boring so far, but at least it has been fairly safe.

Other: When she's relaxed and not doing much, her arms and tail will generally be fully retracted. She'll usually only extend them if she needs to. She also tends to walk on all fours most of the time, only rising up on her hind legs when she deems it necessary. Tuvivara are actually completely mute, unable to make a single sound. To communicate, they use telepathy. While they can freely share their own thoughts with anyone in range, they can also block others' from invading their own mind if they wish to have privacy.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#9 Posted: 16:02:43 02/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Accepted! No, it's just the right level of crazy, don't worry.
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#10 Posted: 02:20:39 03/07/2016
Name: Li (pronounced ‘lee’)

Age: The subject of age is a strange one for a Diige – in the eyes of an outsider, at least. Diige only physically age to about the equivalent of a human ten year-old, so it’s impossible to tell from appearance just how old one is. Another problem is that many adult Diige seem to possess the mentality of a child in their simplicity, limited vocabulary, and playfulness. They also tend to avoid telling others – especially those of other species – their true age, and Li is certainly no different.

Gender: Biologically, the Diige are seemingly genderless. Other species have no idea how a genderless race of children manages to procreate, and the Diige don’t seem interested in explaining it to them.

Li won’t tell people what pronoun to refer to it as, and will respond to he, she, it, they, and so on.

Species: The Diige are “a species of children”, as they are often referred to as. They are humanoid in structure, and their stature, physique, and even behavior are all aligned with that of a child’s. As such, they are small, both in height and musculature. Their heads are ever so slightly disproportionate to their bodies – being slightly larger than they should be – as is common in children of other certain species, such as humans. Their bodies are very pale and are adorned with many dark brown, almost black spots, and these spots seem to actually move from time to time, as if they were gliding on water. Sometimes the spots actually seem to merge together into a bigger spot or splotch on the skin, only to separate into smaller spots again eventually. This behavior of the spots is actually an indication of the Diige’s mood. Small, spread out spots (as is their usual position) indicate contentment, whereas when the spots clump together to form splotches of darkness on the pale skin, the Diige is upset or angry in some way. They also have a similarly colored stripe that goes down the length of their spine, but this stripe seems to stay in place, unlike the spots. Their faces are very youthful and have three sets of pitch black eyes. The first set is in the usual position in which a human’s eyes are located. The second set is located where a human’s cheekbones would be. The third set is above the first, but these eyes are set closer together than the first set. They don’t have any eyebrows, as they don’t produce sweat. Their nose and mouth are positioned in the same places they would be on a human face. They also have hair on their heads like humans, but they never have blonde hair, only brown or black.

Occupation: Li fancies itself an artist, though this certainly doesn’t always pay the bills. So it’ll take jobs here and there; wherever will accept a child-like creature as an employee, really. It’s in the process of searching for a job right now.

Appearance and Attire: Li, like every other Diige, would most likely be mistaken for a child at first glance, and anyone who isn’t familiar with its species would probably continue to mistake it for a child. It’s small, standing at a mere 4’8” and weighing about 65 pounds. It has black hair, which is long enough to suggest femininity, yet short enough to also suggest masculinity. Its hair is almost always in some state of disarray, as like many children, it would rather take part in its own activities than take the time to properly brush its hair. As for its apparel, Li likes simple, non-constricting things to wear. It will often wear a simple short-sleeved polo shirt and trousers.

Personality: “Child-like” would be a simple way of describing Li’s demeanor. It is quite a playful creature and very much enjoys playing games. It can also be very mischievous at times, but it’s generally a very well-behaved creature. Although it likes its fun, it can be solemn when the situation requires it. Very much like a child, it is very dependent on others. It likes its alone time every now and then, but generally it likes being around other people, the children of which it regards as its playmates and the adults of which it tends to regard as its caretakers or older siblings. Though its true age is unknown to others, Li clearly likes being treated like a child, as sometimes it will ask for someone to read it a story or tuck it into bed at night.

Brief Bio: Li began its life on its homemoon, where all Diige claim to originate from. It stayed there for a time, but after a while it felt the need to roam, as many Diige do. So it left, and presently it is on Xtorxia, finding a job here and there, but mostly just exploring the rich expanse of the galaxy.

Other: Some species regard the Diige as wondrous, free-spirited creatures that never seem to abandon their child-like innocence. Others are prejudiced against Diige, claiming that their child-like personality is just a ruse to hide a far more sinister, insidious nature.
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:26:57 03/07/2016 by Wylrin
#11 Posted: 03:04:58 03/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Yes, all the weird aliens! Give me them all!
Yeah, accepted
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#12 Posted: 19:20:32 07/07/2016
Do you mean me!? And yes I remember that one well enough ^_^ ill be using a character that has yet to make an appearance in an RP for quite some time:

Name: Druton
Species: Kiracam: A genetically created species of human and dragon genes. They appear in human form as children, but posses the ability to alter parts of their body to draconic parts, which will amplify their physical ability. As they age their bodies begin to let the dragon's dominate genes take over, steadily making their bodies change to a more draconic form. They very in scale color, but most of them will be basic colors(red, green, blue, and few between). Their human body matures at a rapid rate, so their "child life" is exponentially short from an outside perspective. Kiracams are not a well known race/species, but are generally known as the mutants.
Occupation: Supply Distribution; stocking and organizing products in a distribution warehouse.
Appearance: Young adult human in appearance, wears thick black boots, a navy blue with gold trim trench-coat(like Captain Jack Harkness's from Doctor Who(or Torchwood)), and a simple pair of dark blue jeans. His hair is short and black, and in two spots on his head you can find two points poking up a little where his horns have started to grow in. His eyes are more draconic in shape, along with the somewhat slit shaped pupils. His dragon body is a deep red, horns are a more predictable white. He will have three sets of horns, the other two sets are more of just spines, but I still count them: Two main horns atop his head, while the other sets are along his jaw line, curving up a little. His body would be as long as his human body in a prone position, but with a tail that is about the same length. At the end of his tail is a simple fin like fire shaped flap.
Personality: Kind, somewhat quiet, but friendly. Open about himself, and a little outgoing. He tends to be obnoxious around friends though, generally trying to make them laugh.
Other: Is not afraid or startled easily. He enjoys tinkering with technology, but is not very good at learning how much of it works. He's not stupid, just world rather be a hard worker than an over-studious individual.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#13 Posted: 19:47:44 07/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Your character having human genes is a far stretch, but I'll allow it. It'll prove to be interesting down the road. But I'll have to lay down one condition. Any sort of worldbuidling concerning your character and his species and the humans themselves will have to be ran down by me first. I have a lot planned out about the humans, but I can't reveal it all yet because... plot. So I'd recommend filling the gaps later on, whenever more stuff is revealed. I might have to be on your back about things, so be aware.
That being said, your character is accepted!
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#14 Posted: 00:15:51 08/07/2016
Name: Anhangsel
Species: Anhangsel is a Maulwurf-Schlange, a race of tan, wormlike creatures who are specialized at digging. He has brown fur on his back, and a scaly, worm-like texture throughout his body. He has the head of a tapir-snouted boar with a very hard skull and tusks, which it uses for digging. Although they don't look it, they are sapient. They are capable of speech and communication, but their society is fairly simple, as they don't have arms to build tools with, and their homes generally consist of tunnels, and their diets consist of large roots.
Occupation: They're not that good at much besides digging, and that's what Anhangsel does for a living.
Appearance and Attire: He's had other species build a special mechanical suit for him that gives him arms to work with. He's not much different looking from other Maulwurf-Schalnge, except for some red pain on the right side of his body.
Personality: He's kind of timid, and he tends to do whatever he's told. He's fairly nice, but is not used to his arms, so he is pretty clumsy. He tends to want to help people at times, which is something he picked up through hospitality of other species, but usually doesn't if given orders not to, even if he wants to. And yet, it's possible he could break free from his orders and do something.
Brief Bio: Anhangsel is a creature that was abducted by the humans for study. ...But through study, the humans deemed Anhangsel and Maulwurf-Schlange a benign species. Considered non-threating, he was issued to work as a digging machine. Some of the other species have been friendly to him, but overall, he's felt kind of out of place. Deep down, he longs to return home.
#15 Posted: 15:06:58 08/07/2016 | Topic Creator
I'll allow it. But, just so you know, your character still won't know very much about the humans and the Conquesticans themselves. But they do use the inhabitants of the planets they conquer to fish for any last resources, so that is plausible. I'm guessing he escaped from them somehow, because they don't let their prisoners go.
So, yeah, accepted!
#16 Posted: 21:55:11 08/07/2016
Quote: Waaksian
Your character having human genes is a far stretch, but I'll allow it. It'll prove to be interesting down the road. But I'll have to lay down one condition. Any sort of worldbuidling concerning your character and his species and the humans themselves will have to be ran down by me first. I have a lot planned out about the humans, but I can't reveal it all yet because... plot. So I'd recommend filling the gaps later on, whenever more stuff is revealed. I might have to be on your back about things, so be aware.
That being said, your character is accepted!

Well I didn't really plan on doing any "world-building" here, just as you said in the plot/description, it's a slice of life RP, characters just going about their lives. So when/if the conquerors do fly in, he will react as he should when the place he knows as home becomes threatened... well I hope that made sense, I'm kind of tired XD
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#17 Posted: 21:59:13 08/07/2016 | Topic Creator
^Ah, I see. No, that makes sense. You see, I'm fluent in tired-speak.
#18 Posted: 13:16:42 15/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Ah, sorry for just leaving this here for so long. We're still waiting on one other person.
#19 Posted: 13:22:58 15/07/2016
Who are we waiting for?
#20 Posted: 13:41:33 15/07/2016 | Topic Creator
FuryBeam. She has some characters in the making, but I could ask if we could just start early if you'd like.
#21 Posted: 13:55:13 15/07/2016
Why don't you PM the person first? If you want, I could also talk to the person, as she is in an RP I'm in.
#22 Posted: 15:42:31 15/07/2016 | Topic Creator
I checked up on her a few days ago, and she was still working on it. You could if you want to.
#23 Posted: 18:40:59 15/07/2016
Got it finally!

Name: Diasi
Species: Othra
Appearance and Attire: Golden skin with emerald green eyes and brown hair. Has usual lizard like wings and tail. Wears random clothing, that often doesn't match.
Personality: Friendly, cheerful, outgoing
Brief Bio: Has lived on her current planet as long as she can remember. Not much has happened to her that's exciting, leaving her slightly disappointed.
Other: Shares her income with Leligarm. The two are sisters.

Name: Leligarm
Species: Othra
Appearance and Attire: Purple black skin with long, rich purple hair and bright green eyes considered unnatural even for her species. Her wings are feathered. They are black with bright purple along the edges. She usually wears darker clothing, but not too close to her skin colour.
Personality: Manipulative and cunning. Prefers to make others do her work for her, and is pretty good at it too.
Brief Bio: Lived on her own for a while, but when she got fired and couldn't pay for anything she moved in with her sister.
Other: Shares Diasi's income. The two are sisters.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#24 Posted: 18:48:28 15/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Accepted! I'll make the starting post either later today or tomorrow.

EDIT: Or not until nearly a week later, ahaha, sorry guys. I promise I'll start tomorrow.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:35:56 20/07/2016 by Waaksian
#25 Posted: 23:07:37 20/07/2016
OOC: Uhhh...
#26 Posted: 23:44:58 20/07/2016
OOC: ... meow...
---
#27 Posted: 00:28:32 21/07/2016
*Meow? What the heck but also... meow.*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#28 Posted: 00:39:11 21/07/2016
Ooc: again meow. Lol!
---
SC
#29 Posted: 03:26:22 21/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's 11:25 where I am now. I've fulfilled my promise. Also, meow.

It was late evening on the more populated side of Xtorxia, the sun drifting downward and flushing the city in a soft pink light. It was at this time that most of its inhabitants were dismissed from their work. Roadways and airways were clogged with cars and hovercraft, piloted by exhausted folk eager to be in the comfort of their homes. Sidewalks were practically bursting at the seams with pedestrians. Horns barked rudely here and there, and droves of people talked among one another loudly. The frustration was thick, but many were anticipating their time off to indulge in the many after-work activities that the community had to offer.
One particular area, the Town Central, was where many met to enjoy the night. It was a large network of pathways for those on feet to traverse, leading to a plethora of shops, parks, clubs, and the largest mall in the city. Everyone had their reasons for being there, but the most common and general one was just to have a good time.
#30 Posted: 04:51:50 21/07/2016
Icestorm just got off work and was walking home. He got bumped into by someone. "Watch where you're walking welp." He said. He then continued to walked to his home. He soon reached it and pressed a few codes and the doors opened. He went to lay down from his hard work at a new building site.
---
SC
#31 Posted: 15:09:17 21/07/2016
Anhangsel had just finished up digging out a new path. He was then slinking back to his hole when he spotted something in the dirt. It was some sort of root. Anhangsel decided to dig the root out and eat it. ...He quickly spit the root out in a second. He looked down at the root, very saddened by its taste. "OOOO===---____--OOO==OO-----______," he said, speaking of his home in his native tongue using various octaves of growls. Their speech was not very advanced, but it worked.
#32 Posted: 20:15:01 21/07/2016
Icestorm went to a computer on his ship and started typing his Daly logs. One said "Log 500, year 6 of my stay on this planet. My work as an construction worker is going well. The people on this planet are different from each other. Like to day someone bumps into me and says nothing to apologize. Next time someone disrespects me like that they are getting beat up.'
---
SC
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#33 Posted: 22:14:15 21/07/2016
Name: Kardo Ethwyss Ja'Arrl

Age: 63(average adult age, mentality of a 27 year old commonly)

Species: Callent: An anthropomorphic lizard species native to the desert planet Darleah Alpha. Most are about five feet tall as an adult, but their weight varies greatly depending on what portion of the planet they are born. Callent are also digitigrade, and have powerful legs. Like most indigenous species to the planet, the Callent have developed a second skeleton in the form of an external mineral chitin. With a reinforced endo and exoskeleton, these lizards are extremely durable, as well as heat resistant. Water stores can also be found underneath the mineral plate on the shoulders and upper back, giving them a bulky stature when standing tall. In extreme emergencies, they can use those water stores to shed their exoskeleton to escape danger.
This resilient chitin is actually comprised of the choice mineral that the Callent desire. Given that a large portion of their diet is earthen species, they have adapted to be able to survive on soil alone, their body processing those minerals to strengthen their shell. Callent are also fantastic diggers, their broad claws having the ability to extend up to eight inches to aid in digging tunnels or excavating rare mineral.
Callent society is a Hierarchy, where the more pure and rare your chitin is, the stronger your pull on social class is. Diamond is extremely rare, ten times more so than it is on earth, and those with diamond shells are considered extremely powerful and resourceful, given the government top rung.

Occupation: Repairman and owner of a small junk shop in one of the heavy traffic areas of Xtorxia. His shop seems different from the others, almost like it was dropped there rather than built in.

Appearance and Attire: Kardo is a Callent with a diamond-like shell, yet it is extremely clear, and has almost a greenish hue of copper below. It is actually a rare natural phenomenon of a mineral, called Lonsdaleite, created when a graphite rich meteor impacts a heavy atmosphere. Even though he is technically a diamond, he is frowned upon by other Callents for his taint, that small layer of copper that actually allows him mobility. He has adapted to the constant drone of urban life, where as most of his kind dress to flaunt their shells, he doesn't mind covering it. Kardo wears a modified jumpsuit, the upper portion tied around his waist by the sleeves, and a blue and white checkered tee. He doesn't care for fancy clothes much, as "Workin a nine ta five'll ruin the stuff."

Personality: Kardo is laid back, calm, and very sly. Unsuspecting visitors often get swindled into paying far too much for his repairs. He tends to talk fast, getting all the details out in one breath, which adds to his skill of trickery. "He does sure sound like he knows what hes talking about. Give the nice man the money dear." (Often saying in his shop) Even though he makes himself seem busy and cons people, he has a huge soft spot for kids, even having a candy bowl on his counter for the little ones to take on their way home. If someone mentions a human taking over and taking his shop, he just grins. It's like he knows a secret...

Brief Bio: Kardo was a copper Callent for a very long time, and had to live through being the bottom of the tier of the hierarchy. Being stepped on, pushed aside, refused a meal, didn't fly his ship of you know what I mean. He went against curfew often and even left the city against orders of the diamond ruling his state. Lots of things were in the desert that he enjoyed digging up and finding. One of them being an old ship, a design unknown to him. Whoever crash landed here had no chance to survive the desert. He made this his new home, fixing it up, erasing his existence from the memories of everyone in the city. Who would remember a copper anyways? Years passed, and one night he was awoken harshly in his ship by a loud boom. A meteor had nearly landed on his home. A meteor containing a mineral never seen before, like diamond, but so much stronger. The rest is a blur, so many things happened in so little time that HE doesn't remember it all. But now he's here, making an almost honest living.

Other: It's customary for any species that wears shoes to remove them while in a Callent owned building. If needed, you may wear foot coverings they may provide, but since shoes carry filth and Callents don't need shoes to begin with, it has become common knowledge not to offend a higher rank.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#34 Posted: 23:40:10 21/07/2016
Ura sighed as she sat on the couch. Writer's block was no fun, and it prevented her from publishing anything new. All her inspiration had been used up, and nobody liked books that were filled with boring, half-hearted plot and environment.

Diasi made her way home, enjoying the sunset. As she entered her small apartment, she saw her sister reading, like usual. "Hey, Lel, how's it going?" she asked, trying to interact with her antisocial sister. Leligarm just responded with a shrug, not giving Diasi a second glance. "You aren't gonna ask how my day was?" Diasi continued, drawing a chuckle from her sister. "You're just gonna tell me anyway, Di," the purple Othra replied with a slight smile. "I don't see the point in asking since you always do."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#35 Posted: 23:57:23 21/07/2016
As the sun was setting and people were heading home from work, Krie was actually just now getting up and getting ready to head out for the night. Since she had a late night job, she had a tendency to sleep during the day. In the evening, she had just enough time to head to the populated areas of the city and have some fun before needing to run off to work. She loved spending her downtime there, and it usually put her in a good mood for a relaxing night of stocking the shelves. It was a simple, boring job that was away from many people, but she usually preferred to think on the positive side of things. At least it wasn't a stressful job.

Krie had already had her breakfast, or maybe dinner. She really wasn't sure which term would be more appropriate. Either way, she had eaten. She had a tendency to avoid eating out in public areas if she could help it. Krie had discovered through experience that people tend to react poorly to witnessing a Tuvivara eat. She didn't really understand why. Sure, it was different, but there was nothing wrong with that, right? She was just eating food, something everyone needed to do. She had no other way to go about doing that, so she couldn't help it if people were unnerved by her.

However, regardless of whether she ate in public or not, people still seemed unnerved. She didn't see a reason for it, but it didn't really bother her too much. She just wished people wouldn't judge so quickly. It made it difficult to make any friends. Still, it didn't stop her from trying. That was often why Krie spent a good deal of time in Town Central. It was heavily populated with many places to visit, perfect for meeting new people. She loved seeing what was on sale in the many shops, going for walks in the parks, and hanging out in the clubs. Plus, she was always looking for a better job than what she had currently.

Eager for the fun to begin, Krie couldn't wait to leave the house. She extended her hands out, reaching for her cloak hanging on the rack with one, and the electronic panel by the door with the other. She placed her hand on the panel for it to be scanned. As the door unlocked and slid open, she quickly threw her cloak on with her other hand. With a bounce in her step, she adjusted her cloak as she headed out of the house. It wrapped around her body, flowing down and nearly touching the floor, leaving only her head and tail exposed. The door slid shut and locked itself behind her as she retracted her hands.

She actually left her hood off as she practically skipped down the street. With the hood on in her quadrupedal state, it sometimes made it difficult to see where she was going since it almost came down over her eyes. She had bumped into people in the past or had made wrong turns because of it, so she had learned to be more careful.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#36 Posted: 01:09:20 22/07/2016
Name: Dakon Orkensage
Age: 34 for a human it would be about 22-24 soyoung adult

Species: Orken. Orken aee a humanoid race of varying skin color from crimson red to daek green, they are a war-lije race that never truly made it to being a unified power, most males at a young age go out into the stars to make their fortune as mercinaries or pirates, its been a long time since orken clans have fought while they argue constantly however when an outer threat comes to their home planet any and all orken get ready for battle. Your average orken is large in size and musceled to the teeth, one on one they are a intimidating force get a whole clan angry and its a death wish. Clans have one chief a warrior class and a worker class all have their own sets of rules honors and traditions. But every orken even one out in the cmstars understands he is but a link in a chain. Theybalso have an affinity to hard robust drinks the Rachtor or 'gut shaker' being the most infamous in the bar that dakon owns he can swig 8 pints the colac reccord otherwise is 2. Itnis made out of fermented than distilled milk from a giant burrowing lizard like worm natice to their planet others like the torkah 'fungas beer' kerosiv 'flame stick' and the orev 'spike' are other examples and to most who are not orken, they are as bad as they sound.

Appearance and Attire: Large muscular and green skinned. Bald with no facial hair, his lower jaw protruding slightly with small tusk like teeth giving his race their distinct appearence. He wears a white buttoned shirt sleeves always rolled up with a red tie and black vest his black jeans annd dress shoes give him the "bartender look.
Personality: he is like his race, short tempered and head strong however loyal to the bitter end, he is quick to enter a fight if a drunken brawl ensues but is just patient enough to tey to talk it down first. And among his people patience is a rare virtue.
Brief Bio: When he first came to this city he was young a violent, he took to gangs and was often the muscle of his group however he was saved from that spiral by the owner of a bar, the bar was called the Blue Fairy. The owner and Dakon at first argued often as he slowly pulled the orken from street life. However they grew to become fond of eachother and eventually he inheretid the bar after his old friend retired.
Other: While the bar is under his name, he still calls it "Crills bar" the man he inherited it from. He does not own any weapons he got rid of his old ones he does however have a club behind the counter fondly called boomer. "And they aint nothin that bomma cant crush"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:07:35 23/07/2016 by jokerstix66
#37 Posted: 02:31:17 22/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Both characters accepted!
#38 Posted: 03:01:45 22/07/2016
((yay smilie))

Dakon opened the bar, the neon lights turned on and with a small grunt he went inside. The smell of beer and liqour filled his nostrils as soon as he taped his kegs and opened some bottles. He looked to the door and lit a cigar. The initial wait never took long he had a sizable ammount of regulars and often if anything did happen he could handle it he thought for a moment and grumbled "****e i forgot to pick up me junker from shop over." he ussually walked to work as he lives just a block over. He put his hand on 'boomer' and continued to play the waiting game. He poured himself a small drink as he looked at the pale blue liquid and shot it down. He started doing some cleaning, whiping down the bar, and cleaning glasses as the brutish humanoid waited he put on some music. He smiled to himself, life was good, life was simple and he liked to keep it that way.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:11:35 22/07/2016 by jokerstix66
#39 Posted: 03:52:49 22/07/2016
Another work day finished, cash in the safe, and product moved, both legal and... otherwise. The night life was about to begin, and with it came all sorts of shady scoundrel to buy exotic things and drink themselves into a coma next door. Normally he would lock up before the drunken crowd waltzed in, but that green bastard always had a way with people. Plus, he always had his nice pieces of tech to protect his wares.
Kardo made the usual rounds through his shop, cleaning up and documenting what went on that day. Two vehicles fixed, a gun recalibured, and a cybernetic upgraded to some sort of outlandish liquid metal. Wonder what that thing'll be for, anyhow? The lizard moved to the maintenance bay of his shop, rechecking catalogs a third time and putting away tools. Sure, the life he chose wasn't the pinnacle of adventure and excitement, but damn could he afford more than he ever could at home. A simple life, where he was in charge. More than what his family had.
His thinking took him to another world in his head, and he knocked over tools on a shelf trying to maneuver around an absolute pile of junk for a vehicle. "Varlakk Larve!" he hissed, tools and parts clattering all over the ground and pelting his shell. There was usually no pain, nothing could pierce his chitin, but damn, did those vibrations pack a punch. He clutched his shoulder, rubbing away the thrumm in his bones. Kardo kicked the junker out of anger, and then winced, hoping there wasn't a dent. "Heres hopin that smelly green giant's too stupid to notice." he mumbled, fiddling with the nick he had made. "Speaking of..." He checked his paperwork again, "Jerk was sposta pick it up today, an he forgot again." Time to go remind him for the third time.
He put the tools away quickly and finished his rounds, stopping to type some things in at the strange computer at the counter of his shop. He took a look at the small watch-like device around his wrist and fiddled with it too, quickly stepping out of the unlocked front door. He only ever locked it nowadays when he slept anyways. Plus, the rowdy group of kids that stop by everyday haven't picked up their daily sugar rush...
He pushed through the crowds of the walkways easily, accustomed to how the urban life flowed after all these years, and found his way at the door of the Blue fairy in no time. Helps being a lizard in a big bodied world. He grinned and swung the door abruptly, right on time with the common crowd of boozers. "Ey! You big hairy snotwad! You forgot your trash at my shop again!" He shouted from the door. Newcomers gave him a shocked look, but this was friendly banter between the two.
---
#40 Posted: 11:02:07 22/07/2016
The green brute grunted and looked up. "Well ill be cracked, you actually came out of your cave you eroded wiring kit." he grinned and crossed his arms "aye, aye, ill get my junker in the mornin." He liked this lizard, good work ethic and a sense of humor to match his. He poured a shot of pale blue liquid and waved over kardo, "Well now that your here have a drink on me for fixin me junk heap." He was never one to be ingracious and eh, the lizard ussually got his drinks for free anyways. They had a strange friendship clouded by a false sense of loathing that kept everyone confused and that was good.
---
#41 Posted: 11:46:25 22/07/2016
Anhangsel found himself at a popular gathering spot for the other creatures, a local dive called the Blue Fairy. Anhangsel pushed the door in and went inside, noticing a few odd creatures, but what Anhangsel was really looking for was food. However, all of the creatures here were unfamiliar to him, and he knew none of their languages. "OOOO----___ooooOO---____," he cried out, panting heavily from exhaustion. Even if you couldn't understand the sounds he made, it was obvious he was famished. One thing that might not have been apparent at first was that this creature was capable of speaking English, but didn't currently know how.
#42 Posted: 13:14:14 22/07/2016
"Ya better take that heap back, or I'll put it on your bill." the lizard threatened as he walked over to the bar, claiming a spot before another being could sit down. They gave him a glare, but he was more concerned about his drink, only giving them a very dismissive hand gesture as he slammed the shot down. "My bay only has so much room yknow." he continued after the burn of the drink had subsided.
Kardo swiveled his stool around, taking in the crowd. No particularly wealthy "prey" caught his eye. Shame really, he hoped to work overtime. He did, however, have the chance to witness a particularly pathetic creature drudge its way in. Wasn't every day that you saw anything past quadruped roaming the streets. Maybe an eight-legger or an insectoid, but a worm? Is that hygienic? Then it started making noise. He got up, sighing, and walked to the distressed worm, focusing on his watch. "Lets see if the archives have you.... Oh! Your just hungry huh." the watch beeped in confirmation and he went into his pocket immediately, pulling out a small silver package. "Here, take a micro-ration. They expand a bit, hopefully it's enough to tide you over till the slime behind the bar makes something edible." he said, opening the pack and handing the worm a small grape sized tablet. "Though knowing him, you might be here all night" he added with a grin and a wink.
---
#43 Posted: 13:45:45 22/07/2016
The orken looked at the new creature with a bit if confusion. "What? Its hungry? Well if it can pay i can give it a good chunk of roast and a pint of grog, fil it up nice that will." the massive green muscel mass took a pint of thick brown liquid that smelled like wheat and put down a plate. "Oi ask em if he can pay if not ill start a tab." The mood was good tonight, new customers and regulars although some of the new ones were confused they would get used to it, they always did. The blue fairy always had a tendancy to attract the stranger crowds as far as the orken was concerned money and booze didnt see colour so neither did he. "And while your at it, do you want the usual ya decoration piece?" a smile crossed his face yet again as he brought up a test tube and a little metal rack that held it as he pushed it forward he did not dare even uncork it. As hardy of a race that he was even he could not handle Callent drinks, and the orken drank things that translated to things like 'gut shaker' and 'fungus bre it was intense stuff so potent its toxic. But somehow the Callen race was very fond of it its also the only thing that he saw that could get one drunk.
---
#44 Posted: 13:48:49 22/07/2016
Although Anhangsel had robot arms, he still used nothing but his mouth to eat the tablet that was given to him. That's because the arms were mind-controlled, and Maulwurf Schlange weren't used to these mechanisms, so they weren't bright enough to use them right away. Anhangsel ate the tablet in one gulp. He didn't seem to dislike it too much. "OOOooooo-----_____," Anhangsel said. That generally meant "thank you." Another creature offered him food as well, but he was asking for pay. Unfortunately, Anhangsel had no money. His race had no form of currency, so "pay" was an alien concept to him.

Edit: Added some info based on Jokerstix's post.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:15:50 22/07/2016 by MugoUrth
#45 Posted: 20:14:28 22/07/2016
Icestorm was getting bord and decided to go to a well known bar. The Blue Fairy. Icestorm put on his watch. He walked to the downtown area and soon got to the bar. He walked inside and looked around at the faces. He went yo a booth and made a low growl which made the ones sitting there move for him and moved to another spot. He sat down waiting to be served.
---
SC
#46 Posted: 23:49:57 22/07/2016
Leligarm grabbed her black coat off the hanger and opened the door. Just as she was about to step outside, she heard Diasi. "Where are you going, Lel?" her sister was asking. "Out," Leligarm replied simply. Though the lighter colored Othra was more of a "sunshine and nature" person, Leligarm much preferred the night. The strange encounters, the dark sky, the shadows. This was her time, and Diasi had never truly understood that, no matter how much she pretended to. Leligarm wandered the streets, her wings folded to her sides so as not to attract attention or get in her way. She climbed to the rooftops and roamed them, as she did every night. She spread her wings once she reached the highest place she could and breathed in the cool, crisp air. She looked down at the city below with a small smile. During the day everything was too bright and falsely cheery for her liking. The night left what the light hid exposed. While most saw the shadows hiding things, she saw them revealing how things truly were.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#47 Posted: 01:15:01 23/07/2016
Name: Ithotek
Species: Necroseer: The Necroseer are an ancient race of bio-mechanical lifeforms that technically do not age. They are built on their home world of Nexus X. They are built by the world itself. When a Necroseer dies its "soul" goes back to the birth world, where a new Necroseer will be built. When a new Necroseer has been built, they are given a test to see where they will fit in within their society. The society of the Necroseer is built upon the caste system, in which all members are born into their own caste. They will remain in this caste for life. However regardless of caste, each newly built Necroseer is trained in military functions. Mainly how to operate their chosen Gauss weapon, when to use their weapon, when it is necessary to operate the planets defense weaponry. Each Necroseer possesses a small utility Gauss weapon, and a medium or Large Combat Gauss weapon. The society is based off of the idea that even a peace faring race could attack at any moment and the Necroseer race as a whole must remain vigilant. The Necroseer race is governed by five Necroseer, these Necroseer are called the "Necrotayr". The Necrotayr are the unquestioned leaders of the Necroseer race, and they have ultimate say where the newly built Necroseer goes within the castes. The planet itself is a giant factory, run by the lowest tier Necroseer of the caste system. The planet is essentially a giant factory in space. Not only does the planet build other Necroseer, it also builds their weapons, spaceships, and many many other things. The Necroseer as a race have many planets at their disposal. Nexus X is one of many machine factory planets. Originally when the Necroseer race was young, they were built by the beings they called the "Librarians". The Librarians were a race of beings that saw themselves above all races, and thus also viewed themselves as gods. Over centuries they enslaved many many worlds and built the Necroseer as their "police" force within the universe. However over time, the Librarians started using the Necroseer for their own amusement as well. Which eventually led to the Necroseer revolting against their creators. This was the first intergalactic war that resulted in the extinction of the Librarian race. Since then, the Necroseer have retained their original purpose by being the "Police" force (loosely). The Necroseer are warlike only because each one of them possesses somewhere on them two Gauss weapons, one small, the other medium or large. The Necroseer race is old in age, but knew to the fact of other races just as advanced as them some even more so. Though the Necroseer is living and breathing, they were created with some robotic elements. Their body is comprised of Bio-Organics, meaning they are simultaneously both organic and inorganic. Because of this their body works differently than others. For starters they can get drunk, but it takes a lot to get there. Along with these abilities also comes the ability to repair themselves. They're immortal in the sense that as long as their body can repair itself they can still function. However if they have received to much damage, or their head is destroyed them they cease to function and must be repaired manually. Because they have just recently become know to the InterGAP, and have just recently became part of the Intergalactic Agreement Of People not much is known about them. Even when the other races were enslaved by the Librarians, it was hardly necessary to bring in a swarm of Necroseer.
Occupation: Ithotek is a member of the Enforcer squad for the Intergalactic Agreement Of People, however he is one of thousands. He keeps the peace and just wanders the streets.
Appearance and Attire: The Necroseer as a race, do not wear clothing of any kind as it is simply not needed. The Necroseer people at first glance look like mechanic skeletons with a green energy glowing from within them. Most Necroseer are colored depending on their caste; White and gold along with "clothing" is strictly for the Necrotayr. Black or red is for the warriors and battle hardened (your everyday Necroseer soldiers are black). The scholars are blue with possible "crowns" adorning their heads. your commoners are either orange or purple. While the lowest tier of Necroseer are strictly grey. Because Ithotek is an Enforcer caste, he sports a red "chassis" with black secondary "decal".
Personality: The Necroseer though they are alive, they are almost sociopathic in the sense that they themselves cannot emulate emotions as they themselves do not understand or use them. The common Necroseer including Ithotek seem monotone when they speak, even if they speak out of anger or sadness.
Brief Bio: Ithotek lived most of his life on their main home world of Nexus X, but after they became known to the rest of the InterGAP it was necessary to send out chosen Necroseer for diplomatic purposes. Thus his expedition was born. The chosen Necroseer were sent from each home world and sent to different parts of the InterGAP to insure the Intergalactic Agreement Of People was being conformed to. This to also ensure the safety of all those within the InterGAP.
Other: While there are Necroseer home world throughout the entire universe, they are unable to communicate with one another due to lack of resources, and some have just outright died. Because of this there are Necrotayr on every home world.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#48 Posted: 01:25:22 23/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted!
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#49 Posted: 02:04:45 23/07/2016
OOC: AWESOME SAUCE!!!

It was a calm day, though it was tedious. Ithotek had to help calm down some civilian disputes which sometimes got loud. *Sigh*, *Exhale*, "It could have been worse.." He took in a deep breath. Even though he couldn't outright smell or taste anything, he could feel the nice crisp air travel in and out of his lungs. After awhile of walking down the same street, he decided to take advantage of his environment. He has only recently traveled to another world and all he has done was follow orders. How am I to do my job efficiently if I can't get the opportunity to learn about what is around me? There are other races and planets ready to be learned about. It was decided. He would "bend" the rules and learn... how to do his job better and with efficiency. "That has a nice ring to it." He exclaimed. He turned left and kept walking. "I am doing my job. I'm learning how to communicate better with these other races, 'Only quality work Ithotek, we need you at your best everyday.' That's what the Necrotayr said, and I'm doing exactly that..." He looked around and admired the beautiful night sky. He brought his head back down to look forward, and he noticed a bunch of the common folk walk into an establishment. "The Blue Fairy... Well, I can't say I have seen a blue fairy myself but if the owner has then I can't argue." He heard a commotion come from within the bar, it sounded like a fight, loud noises and all. He walked up to the door and opened it. It looked crowded and... loud. Perhaps they're all fighting with each other. He thought to himself as he walked farther inside. He looked around in admiration as he noticed that they weren't fighting with each other they were have what was know amongst the common folk as having... "A` good time." He said aloud. All these races coming together for fun, now this is interesting. Perhaps this can also be used to increase my efficiency. He looked around in search of the owner and soon found this, "big green man?", If he was indeed a man, behind the counter "mixing drinks?" "Sir, what kind of establishment is this and how can I participate?"
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:05:45 23/07/2016 by Zartose
#50 Posted: 02:48:52 23/07/2016
Kardo wiped his hand off on his shirt, getting bits of powder off on the engine oil stains imbedded in the cloth. "Don't worry, I'll just add the charge to the lugs mechanic bill. Just, ah, take it easy on the drink. You might make the ration expand more than it should." he spoke to the worm, patting it on its.... head...? He was hopeful it was anyways. The lizard then took a quick swivel on his heels and headed back to the bar with a grin. "I can't believe you imported this stuff from home." he popped the cork and took a deep inhale through the nose. The agitation caused the surface to bubble, but he barely gave it time before slamming it down, groaning as he put the vial back on its rack. "Good damn stuff. Puts your fruity drinks to shame man"
The robotic thing walking up next to him unsettled him, and his watch beeped ever so slightly, but he covered it up with his hand.
---
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me