darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Legendary Treasures = Rare Imaginator Parts?
Page 1 of 1
Legendary Treasures = Rare Imaginator Parts?
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 19:06:29 27/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Just another little theory of mine.

So, from Aura's Let's Play of the Battleship level, which showed the Results Screen, we know that Legendary Treasures are back. And it looks like these will be the traditional Legendary Treasures, not randomized rewards like in Superchargers. Even though we have not seen anyone find the treasures in the demo, I was wondering, what if they make the treasures like exclusive parts or gear for Imaginators?

This is all pretty much speculation with no evidence to support it, but I personally would welcome this change if it winds up being the case, since the Legendary Treasures never really had a purpose in the games. Yeah in later games they became decorations and such, but still nothing that really tied into the game.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 21:14:45 27/06/2016
Considering for the last three games they've been hub decorations, don't think they'll find a reason to change that. There could be parts that look like them in chests though, it's an existing asset after all.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me