darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Kaos' Mom mentioned in Ambush's Backstory.
Page 1 of 1
Kaos' Mom mentioned in Ambush's Backstory. [CLOSED]
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1 Posted: 02:04:11 24/06/2016 | Topic Creator
So I was just reading through Ambush's backstory, because I hadn't read it yet, to be surprised with Kaos' Mom appearing in it...

Quote:
There were many mysterious things in the Mystical Bamboo Forest, but none more so than Ambush. The forest was considered to be one of Skylands’ greatest natural wonders, and no outsider, good or bad, was ever permitted to trespass. But that didn’t stop Kaos’ mother! After deciding that the ancient trees would make an exquisite display in her Royal Courtyard, she commanded her army of chainsaw -wielding trolls to chop down the entire forest. This angered Ambush, the mystical tree-knight, who saw the atrocity and swore revenge! Wielding his mythic sword, he fought off the trolls and forced Kaos’ mother into hiding. When Master Eon heard the story, he knew that the mysterious sword master would make the ideal Sensei, and promised to “go green” himself if Ambush would join the Skylander team. Ambush now trains other Knights - and those who are not environmentally conscious cower in fear!

Now, I'm not getting my hopes up or anything, but what if Kaos' Mom appears in Imaginators? I know it's reeeallly unlikely, but there IS a chance.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#2 Posted: 02:08:27 24/06/2016
Remember how Moneybone showed up in Trap Team because he was mentioned in Funny Bone's bio?
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#3 Posted: 02:15:25 24/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Wait, Moneybone appeared in Trap Team? I thought it was only Superchargers.
---
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#4 Posted: 02:35:02 24/06/2016
Quote: Luminous35
Wait, Moneybone appeared in Trap Team? I thought it was only Superchargers.

I'm pretty sure Bionichute was just making a joke. smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
#5 Posted: 02:38:11 24/06/2016
The joke is that he didn't despite him being mentioned in a bio. I doubt Kaos' Mother will appear in Imaginators either.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#6 Posted: 02:38:56 24/06/2016 | Topic Creator
It's really a small chance, but I thought it would be worth talking about. THE GREAT RETURN.
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#7 Posted: 02:46:15 24/06/2016
You mean speculating and not jumping into conclusions again, right?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#8 Posted: 11:28:54 24/06/2016
Really interesting trivia (which still doesn't give Kaos' Mom a proper name but, ok) but I am more interested in knowing where did you find Ambush's backstory.

Never saw it before.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#9 Posted: 12:44:17 24/06/2016
I don't thi k TFB knows Kaos' Mom's name either : P I mean, from Giants they probably had one, but that was the non-Portal Master well-intentioned extremist and almost kind Kaos' Mom, whatever it was it probably doesn't fit now.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#10 Posted: 13:05:36 24/06/2016
I thought her name was Kalamity
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#11 Posted: 13:13:21 24/06/2016
Kassandra!
Katastrophe!
Kassiopea!
Karoline!
IT AIN'T THAT HARD JUST COME UP WITH A NAME ALREADY!
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#12 Posted: 13:18:12 24/06/2016
Quote: shadowfox
I thought her name was Kalamity

It's the name of her achievement, but because it isn't brought up anywhere else, it's just a fan name until confirmed otherwise.
---
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#13 Posted: 13:20:39 24/06/2016
Ah, okay. That's good to know, thanks.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:21:33 24/06/2016 by shadowfox
#14 Posted: 13:50:06 24/06/2016
Kalamity works pretty well honestly
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#15 Posted: 14:13:01 24/06/2016
It does, but they're not using this even for info like the backstories. She's not even her own character with the current "name", she's just an extension of Kaos at this point. Though considering how well The Darkness and, in TFB's hands, the Golden Queen were written, I started to believe that maybe her character could be fixed someday.
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#16 Posted: 14:14:54 24/06/2016
Kaos's mother won't appear in Imaginators, she was trapped in a mirror. Unless a skylander is stupid enough to let her position herself to burn the skylander, I think she will be pretty useless.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#17 Posted: 12:44:23 27/06/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW
Kaos's mother won't appear in Imaginators, she was trapped in a mirror. Unless a skylander is stupid enough to let her position herself to burn the skylander, I think she will be pretty useless.

Maybe not a Skylander, maybe an NPC
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#18 Posted: 12:51:55 27/06/2016
I hope Kaos' mom doesn't return... she was pretty annoying.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
#19 Posted: 15:18:37 27/06/2016
Quote: Kevin16
I hope Kaos' mom doesn't return... she was pretty annoying.

Are most characters anything other than annoying to you? Never seen you use any other traits for any of them.

She didn't appear enough to overstate her welcome to me, but the main issue is her entire character is kaos+female+overbearing. She has nothing to put herself over walking plot twist in comparison to him, no quirks, no traits, no motivation other than 'lol evil'. Even Kaos takes his job more seriously as seen in SC.
---
#20 Posted: 10:57:24 28/06/2016
I just think the original idea of Toy for Bob was better, how the heck is she even more than 100 years old? that was never even explained.
---
#21 Posted: 13:16:35 28/06/2016
Well, that's a plot hole, not part of the character. VV just rushed the character into the plot with little thought instead of writing the plot around her, as I said in another thread about her and Mesmeralda.
---
#22 Posted: 18:41:39 28/06/2016
But besides that i think Kaos' mom as a character is just very cliché. from her looks to her personality
---
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#23 Posted: 00:10:42 29/06/2016
Mmmmmm Kaos' mum ....
#24 Posted: 14:44:11 04/07/2016
Bringing this topic back a bit, I think TT already started work on rewriting her. In Book of Kaos, her treatment and opinions of him aren't just overbearing anymore, she straight up hates him and has tried to abandon him before.
Yup. Kaos himself puts down notes in complete surprise that she actually shares that, and Glumshanks says the abuse is for sure the cause of his behavior.

A page later is a recollection of him getting left outside at home and he later comments that it's probably childhood trauma that he passes off as a joke.

Suddenly I'm very interested in the idea of having the relationship in a 100% negative light instead of the mess of SF.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:47:52 04/07/2016 by Bifrost
Rovaulin Green Sparx Gems: 447
#25 Posted: 19:11:22 04/07/2016
The Book of Kaos says all that? Hmm, now I want to read it.
Anyways... Kaos' family has always been really inconsistent lore wise. It would be nice if they gave us some substantial focus on it in the actual game plot. I wouldn't mind if Kaos' mom returned in Imaginators, TFB would probably do a better job with her. Maybe we could even figure out what her name is!

-Rov
---
Hey there! I don't comment much, but I'm always watching! =)
-Rov
#26 Posted: 19:22:37 04/07/2016
It comes with preorders of Imaginators Dark Edition in some store, not going to remember which. This is probably why I could find these pages in Google Books previews, it's getting more common.

The Books of Elements in general follow TFB's lore and are all canon as information on them eventually showed up in the games and other media, so it's reliable to the point where Kaos' bias(he's "writing" the book) starts.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me