Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Gremlin, in A Day at Freddy's [CLOSED]
Dragonsrcool Red Sparx Gems: 28
#1 Posted: 03:49:13 23/06/2016 | Topic Creator
A continuation of the Gremlin's (me) story in //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...=129776&page=30

Long story short. The gremlin gets trapped a cage with many characters, including Falco. Mannages to get out of the first cage, gets trapped,multiplies 5 gremlins to search for the key, they get trapped. Cage wants entertainment, as in the killing type, or an alternative. Tries this musical number
Quote: Dragonsrcool
Aright then...-uses water to get 100 gremlins-
-sings song (100 gremlins sing backup,I sing Brain Gremlin's part)-

Was that entertaining enough?

Doesn't work.a dragon and a sheep nukes cage
Quote: PwnageFTW
*nukes the cage and the hole thing explodes open*

HEYA

He escapes with 100 gremlins, who die due to sunlight. Falco loans him a suit case to hide. He drops him off at Freddy's. Gets trapped by cage again.
Quote: Eevee88
*Cages form around the escaped people*

Cage: Your not escaping that easily!

Gremlin uses Reverse Psychology to make him cage the Solar System.
I bet he can't he's too weak to do that! -winks at falco- If he can do it, which he can't I wanna see it!

Didn't work
The gremlin tries to make a deal
Listen, Cage!/lets make a deal! If I survive a day in Freddy's, you set me free. If I don't,and get killed by the anamatronics, you can set me free (well I would be dead,anyway)

What do you say,cage?

Didnt work, and also playing dead didnt work. Escapes, but caught by half dragon family. Escapes
And now were here

Alright then -follows directions and gets to Freddy's. Walks into building-

huh, I think I'm gonna like it here.

to be continued in "The Gremlin in A Day at Freddy's" //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=130423

Character sign up in commets
---
Dragons are the best!
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 20:05:07 23/06/2016 by Dragonsrcool
#2 Posted: 03:51:34 23/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Characters
The Gremlin (me)
-Toys-
Freddy
Bonnie
Chica
Mangle
Puppet
BB
-Withered-
Freddy
Bonnie
Chica
Foxy
Golden Freddy

RP starts sometime tommorow
---
Dragons are the best!
#3 Posted: 12:51:34 23/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Bump.
---
Dragons are the best!
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#4 Posted: 12:56:22 23/06/2016
There is other animatronics like Springtrap, Phantoms of Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Mangle, BB, Puppet, Nightmare versions of Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Golden Freddy (aka Fredbear), Mangle, Puppet, BB, Springtrap and there is Jack-O-Bonnie, Jack-O-Chica and there is the animatronics in Sister Location: Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Ennard, Bidybab, Minireena, Baby and Ballora
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#5 Posted: 12:58:40 23/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Pokemon2
There is other animatronics like Springtrap, Phantoms of Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Mangle, BB, Puppet, Nightmare versions of Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Golden Freddy (aka Fredbear), Mangle, Puppet, BB, Springtrap and there is Jack-O-Bonnie, Jack-O-Chica and there is the animatronics in Sister Location: Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Ennard, Bidybab, Minireena, Baby and Ballora

I know, but I am basing it of FNAF 2....I guess this is now delayed because that stupid cage trapped us again!
---
Dragons are the best!
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#6 Posted: 16:32:40 23/06/2016
shark guy? A dragon and sheep...
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#7 Posted: 16:39:04 23/06/2016
Quote: Pokemon2

I know, but I am basing it of FNAF 2....I guess this is now delayed because that stupid cage trapped us again!

Plus there is other animatronics in FNAF 2, they are JJ, Shadow Freddy, Shadow Bonnie and Endo-02 and maybe you can include Springtrap anyway because Golden Freddy is Fredbear and Fredbear and SpringBonnie would just make sense.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#8 Posted: 17:54:51 23/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: PwnageFTW
shark guy? A dragon and sheep...

Well, you look kinda like Terrafin
---
Dragons are the best!
#9 Posted: 20:07:01 23/06/2016 | Topic Creator
You know what, I am just gonna make a whole new topic for this
---
Dragons are the best!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me