darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Interesting News About The Crash Pack
Page 1 of 1
Interesting News About The Crash Pack [CLOSED]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 21:32:10 22/06/2016 | Topic Creator
So, while scanning SCL for any news we might not have seen yet, I was reading an article about Matt's E3 Overview, and found out something interesting about the Crash Pack. I'll link it, and you can see it for yourself: http://skylanderscharacterlist...s-june-20-2016/
Have you seen anything interesting yet? Well if you haven't I'll point it out: Matt lists the contents of the Crash Pack. And if you notice, it has everything the regular pack has, in addition to Crash and whatever else they decide to put in there, if anything. This means that Crash will NOT be replacing anything in the pack. This is good for me, because it means I'll only have to buy two Starter Packs on Day One instead of three. I hope this is useful for you guys to know.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#2 Posted: 21:34:20 22/06/2016
We knew about that since Crash was confirmed...
#3 Posted: 21:36:11 22/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Deja Vu

Oh. We did? I thought we didn't know if Crash was replacing anything or not.
---
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#4 Posted: 21:40:35 22/06/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
Quote: Deja Vu

Oh. We did? I thought we didn't know if Crash was replacing anything or not.

He's not replacing anything but the pack is costing 100 dollars so I've assumed you are probably getting a level pack too but that's just a guess by me.

Considering the dark pack comes with three characters and three crystals. This one comes with three characters and only one crystal?
but yeah agree in the end i'll be getting two packs on day one. I wanted the Golden Queen Normal and her Dark as well as the crystals.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:41:43 22/06/2016 by Street50
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#5 Posted: 21:45:20 22/06/2016
Crash is his own level pack. Using him for the first time unlocks his homage level, so if he ever gets a single he'll probably be priced like an AP too.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:45:37 22/06/2016 by Bifrost
#6 Posted: 21:53:12 22/06/2016
I think pricing him like an AP would be a really bad idea because it will lead the uninformed people questioning why he's more expensive.
With the AP's in the past you saw figures of everything you were getting.
So many parents still don't get the idea of the rating system even with it written on the box.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:05 22/06/2016 by Street50
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#7 Posted: 22:03:00 22/06/2016
It probably won't stop anyone from buying him though . If someone wants crash, they'll buy him even if he's $5 more .

And they'll probly just have a note on the package * unlocks secret crash world level. And the package will probly be a bit flashier too so I don't think people will be that confused about the price.

Also they might reveal that the figure will give you unlocks or benefits for the remastered games on ps4 by then or something Like that.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
#8 Posted: 22:05:03 22/06/2016
the flashier package might be the way to go of it.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:06:59 22/06/2016 by Street50
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#9 Posted: 22:48:04 22/06/2016
Honestly, people don't look at compatibility when buying Skylanders, doubt they will look at a note for a figure priced at more than the regular ones ("This pricey game is getting even pricier").

But I didn't knew we had official confimations of the Crash Starter Pack's content.
Definitely getting it.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:18:19 23/06/2016 by Drek95
#10 Posted: 22:51:44 22/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: B-BOB358
It probably won't stop anyone from buying him though . If someone wants crash, they'll buy him even if he's $5 more .

And they'll probly just have a note on the package * unlocks secret crash world level. And the package will probly be a bit flashier too so I don't think people will be that confused about the price.

Also they might reveal that the figure will give you unlocks or benefits for the remastered games on ps4 by then or something Like that.

That could work. For example, instead of the back base image being Crash in an elemental background, it could be Crash running through his level.
---
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#11 Posted: 23:39:28 22/06/2016
Quote: Drek95
Honestly, people don't look at compatibility when buying Skylanders, doubt they will look at a note for a figure priced at more than the regular ones ("This pricy game is getting even pricier").

But I didn't knew we had official confimations of the Crash Starter Pack's content.
Definitely getting it.

Well, one would think the disclaimer on the Nintendo Combo Packs would've made people think twice before purchasing, at least.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#12 Posted: 00:34:04 23/06/2016
Quote: Nightmoon
Quote: Drek95
Honestly, people don't look at compatibility when buying Skylanders, doubt they will look at a note for a figure priced at more than the regular ones ("This pricy game is getting even pricier").

Definitely getting it.

Well, one would think the disclaimer on the Nintendo Combo Packs would've made people think twice before purchasing, at least.

We are probably talking about the same people who come back to stores after purchasing new Skylanders, complaining because their recently bought Blastermind and Nightfall don't work with their copy of Giants.

Saw it happen in person, really felt bad for the clerk trying to explain the obvious.

Changing the packaging could work, but I think they should at least couple him with one or two Creation Crystals, or other Magic Items so that at least the box looks like an Adventure Pack.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me