Page 1 of 1
Returning Character Senseis
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 18:20:11 22/06/2016 | Topic Creator
BEFORE YOU POST! I know that they confirmed that there would be no reposes... Unless you want to count the villain Senseis as that, I guess. But, I just got to thinking, what if they did have reposes in similar vein to what Superchargers did, in that the reposed characters actually get new movesets and designs and are made into Senseis? For this, I actually think they wouldn't just limit them to Cores, but other Gimmicklanders as well could potentially work as Senseis (except maybe Swap Force due to their mechanics). So I simply thought I'd make something for coming up with ideas, as well as giving them Sensei intros or something like that.

My ideas:
smilieFrostbite Chill - Water Knight - "Stay Cool!"
"I'm honored, Portal Master, and I vow to make your Imaginators stronger than ever!"
"And trust me, your knights will be the definition of cool once I teach them this technique!"
Gameplay is not really that drastically different, as she would still retain her Ice Wall ability. Major differences would be her primary being replaced with performing combos with a sword made of ice (possibly the Cold Justice sword) and her tertiary would be smashing her shield on the ground to knock enemies into the air. Her Sky-Chi would simply be summoning a hail storm that chips away at enemies.

smilieTakedown Head Rush - Earth Brawler - "Taking Charge!"
"Don't worry. With me in charge, I'll make sure your Imaginators are as tough as stone!"
"And here's a little something for fellow Brawlers to pick up on."
I... can't really think of how they could make her much different. Maybe replace her stomp attack with simple punching? Meh... Also for her Sky-Chi she'd start jumping in place, stomping the ground so hard that it shakes the entire screen and damages all enemies around her.

smilieZen Ninjini - Magic Swashbuckler - "Any Last Wishes?"
"Most people would only wish to be as strong as your Imaginators under my guide."
"Speaking of granting wishes, here's one for those of the Swashbuckler class."
Again, can't really think of anything too different for her... And this time I can't even come up with a Sky-Chi... I suck at this, I know.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#2 Posted: 19:06:01 22/06/2016
I don't think they'd ever repose Head Rush, even if they started reposing other gimmicklanders. She was pretty much the biggest shelf warmer in Trap Team aside from the water traps.
---
Boop me if you see this.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#3 Posted: 19:11:27 22/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm not saying they would repose her... I'm just doing this mostly for fun, and for anyone else who wants to try coming up with a returning character Sensei concept.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#4 Posted: 19:16:13 22/06/2016
I like this concept, but I haven't a clue who I'd want to have return.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#5 Posted: 19:16:45 22/06/2016
Firestorm Smolderdash...

No idea what she would say.
Skylandskid Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#6 Posted: 19:46:32 22/06/2016
Meteor Might Bash smilie (earth smasher)
"Nothing can top my rock hard training for your imaginators!"
"And I can polish their moves with my secret technique to put them in PEAK condition!"
---
rest in peace, Dreamcatcher
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#7 Posted: 19:46:55 22/06/2016
..... i not sure why people disliked Headrush?
Anyhow totally happy with Chill being a sensei but i don't think it'd make much sense.
The Giants and of course preferred Ninjini would make sense since they are all old but she really is the only one to actually use some sorta martial arts form.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#8 Posted: 20:00:18 22/06/2016
Actually Street most of the Giants would fit into a Battle Class. More specifically Brawlers in the case of Eye Brawl and Swarm, Bouncer would obviously be a Quickshot, Crusher and to an extent Thumpback could fit into the Smasher class, Hot Head and Tree Rex are really the only two that probably don't fit anywhere. Well Tree Rex could maybe be Brawler if he's reimagined...
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#9 Posted: 20:01:49 22/06/2016
Quote: Street50
..... i not sure why people disliked Headrush?

The moveset was apparently a huge disappointment compared to what people thought of it when the first footage came up. Might be poor upgrade choices from TFB rather than the design itself, though I did see people actually have things against giant women.

Hex obv.

Cursed Caster Hex smilie - "Fear the Dark!"
"Great Portal Master, observe as I give your Imaginators ghastly power to defeat anything on their path!"
"And, at the peak of the witching hour, those of the Sorcerer Class will find my Secret Technique most welcome."

Since Senseis need weapons, she'd probably get some cursed boney staff, possibly black or green. Going in line with Battlecast inspirations this game, she would keep Rain of Skulls(maybe now she shoots from the staff rather than cast with her arms?) and Bone Wall, but replace the primary with cauldrons that shoot green skulls. For her Sky Chi, she would summon a decently sized Dracolich that randomly slashes or shoots phantom orbs at enemies.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#10 Posted: 20:26:09 22/06/2016
Dark Destroyer Nightfall smilie - Dark Brawler - "Dark and Dangerous!"

"Portal Master, your Imaginators don't need to be the dark shadow no more."
"But if that's not quite good enough, Brawlers can use this Secret Technique, from the Dreadwalkers themselves."
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:25:51 22/06/2016 by Luminous35
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#11 Posted: 20:37:43 22/06/2016
Even though my username's Deja Vu, I never really showed much love to her. It's time to do so now.

Back Blast Deja Vu smilie - Magic Sorcerer - "Did that just happen?"
"Portal Master, with my guidance your Imaginators will face a future filled with victories!"
"All of your Sorcerers will also gain an ability which will grant them the time of their lifes!"

Her Staff would probably just look a bit fancier and become bigger, but no drastic changes. I think instead of shooting magical projectiles, she would shoot magical clocks that slow down enemies for a short time. Her second attack would stay the same and her third attack would make her and her attacks insanely fast. Her Sky-Chi move would probably freeze all enemies on screen and unleash a giant black hole which destroys everything. I also though about an upgrade that adds a future clone to the second attack, which would attack the nearest enemy while you and your past clone can either help it or attack another one.

EDIT: I just noticed that the two words we added in front of the Skylanders' name both start with the same letter... that's strange.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:44:59 22/06/2016 by Deja Vu
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#12 Posted: 20:45:29 22/06/2016
It's not strange, all Supercharger reposes other than Jet-Vac do that.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#13 Posted: 21:27:33 22/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost
It's not strange, all Supercharger reposes other than Jet-Vac do that.

Yeah, but VV probably did it on purpose, this was a coincidene. Oh mah gawd, I just had the best idea... we should make the next Skylanders game!
*a few months later the VV hq was nothing but ashes*
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#14 Posted: 22:50:00 22/06/2016
I think Punk Shock would make an awesome bowslinger class sensei.
Could call her Amped Up Punk Shock.
Her speed, agility, and long-long range accuracy would be fun to play.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me