Page 1 of 1
Skylander Sensei Intros
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1 Posted: 23:23:36 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I wanted to make a topic for all of the Sensei Intros, when you first put them on the portal. I thought it would be cool, if anyone wanted to have them.

King Pen: As you know, I am a Sensei, which is A, awesome, and B means, I can train your Imaginators.

(This part has not been shown yet)

Golden Queen: Behold, as I may call upon your Imaginators more powerful then before!

And if anyone from the Sorcerer Class wants to be the gold standard, they will need my Secret Technique.

Tri-Tip: You have chosen wisely Portal Master, my club SMASHES all, AND can make all Imaginators more powerful!

AND no one smashes like a Smasher, especially with this secret technique!

Ember: It is wise Portal Master, to allow me to train ALL of your Imaginators, and make them stronger.

And it is wiser still to allow me to show those of the Sentinel Class, a secret technique of great power.

Ambush: Portal Master, I can teach your Imaginators the ways of nature, and no one, NO ONE wants to mess with nature.

And as a Knight, I am familiar with a secret technique that other Knights can learn. Too bad for everyone else.

Wolfgang: Ready to rock Portal Master? Good! Now let's turn the volume up on your Imaginators!

(This part hasn't been shown yet)

Crash Bandicoot: Fear not Portal Master, I, the wise Aku Aku will act as transmitter for Crash Bandicoot, and assist in making your Imaginators more powerful then ever!

And IF there are those who have chosen the noble path of Brawler, Crash will train them in a lost Bandicoot granted Secret Technique!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 16:05:44 30/06/2016 by Luminous35
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 23:35:26 21/06/2016
Ooh, that's good for the wiki! Thanks for compiling this, Luminous35!
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3 Posted: 23:41:40 21/06/2016 | Topic Creator
No problem! Still need the second parts of King Pen's, Wolfgang's and Ambush's though, but I'll get there.
---
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#4 Posted: 23:44:29 21/06/2016
Aku Waku

[User Posted Image]

AND HIS EVIL BROTHER

UKA UKAW
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:46:59 21/06/2016 by Bionichute
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#5 Posted: 00:15:37 22/06/2016
Golden Queen says gold standard not standing. Just fyi. Nice job gathering these though, I honestly really like how they are talking specifically to the Portal Master
#6 Posted: 00:16:35 22/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: isaac343018s
Golden Queen says gold standard not standing. Just fyi. Nice job gathering these though, I honestly really like how they are talking specifically to the Portal Master

Whoops! Switched it now. Thanks! I agree too. It makes us feel like were apart of the game smilie
---
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#7 Posted: 00:19:24 22/06/2016
In case you didn't get my snarky retort, you got Aku Aku's name wrong.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#8 Posted: 00:28:30 22/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bionichute
In case you didn't get my snarky retort, you got Aku Aku's name wrong.

Sorry! I didn't know. I never played the Crash Games so I wouldn't know :3

Can someone ask Yroc about Ambush? I know he heard the entire thing because in one of his news videos, there was gameplay in the background and he was talking over it. He put Ambush on the portal then, and listened to the whole thing.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:25:35 27/06/2016 by Luminous35
#9 Posted: 02:06:52 28/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Sorry for double post but I wanted to revive this post because I found Ambush's second part where he talks about the Knight Technique.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me