Page 1 of 1
Post SP Campaign Content [CLOSED]
Terrornaut Red Sparx Gems: 58
#1 Posted: 12:14:44 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Hey all. Does anyone else dearly hope for content and action beyond the campaign? For me, the arenas, heroic challenges, Kaos mode, and to a lesser degree pbp mode added hundreds of hours to my total time. The arena modes are what made me really love the combat because things got really heated and even occassionally challenging.

I'm really hoping for the return of something beyond racing, something that offers endless challenge and consistent action. Skylanders SC really lacked that for me, and though it had a great campaign, that didn't mean too much for playability or a desire to collect all the Skylanders.

I want a mode that offers crazy as action, almost to the point of bullet hell if I choose. My dream Skylanders game is imaginators with procedural levels or the ability to make your own levels. I know its not happening this time, so I'm hoping for post game, non racing content.

I love the series more than Diablo, path of exile, etc, so I just hope it can be as robust as can be and offer the most of possibly can.
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#2 Posted: 12:37:20 20/06/2016
Yah we need battle arena challenges and some kind of heroic / mini quests to make the game complete.

TT had the right idea, but the villain quests mostly weren't very good or interesting and should've been available for all villains to complete.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#3 Posted: 14:31:08 20/06/2016
I just hope we'll be able to skip to the boss fight after a level is completed.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me