darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Classic Spyro Characters in Imaginators - HELP
Page 1 of 1
Classic Spyro Characters in Imaginators - HELP
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#1 Posted: 11:39:07 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I really wish to recreate these classic characters in Imaginators but I need some help for the element and class:
Hunter (Earth) Bowslinger:
[User Posted Image]
Ripto (Magic) Sorcerer:
[User Posted Image]
Bentley the Yeti (Water) Smasher:
[User Posted Image]
Sheila (Life) ? Brawler ?:
[User Posted Image]
Agent 9 (Tech) Quickshot:
[User Posted Image]
Sgt. James Bird (Air) ? Bazooker ?:
[User Posted Image]
Sorceress (Dark) Sorcerer:
[User Posted Image]
Bianca (Light) Sorcerer or Ninja:
[User Posted Image]
Spike (Undead) Bazooker or Smasher:
[User Posted Image]
Gnasty Gnorc (Fire) Smasher:
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 13:58:05 20/06/2016 by Buuzer
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#2 Posted: 12:00:29 20/06/2016
I would probably put Ripto into the Wizard class. Sentinel seems to be the ones who wield double swords (aka Darth Maul saber).
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#3 Posted: 12:04:06 20/06/2016
Ripto would probably be better suited as a Sorcerer, yeah. But with that said this depends on whether or not the parts to make them even remotely look like anything they do are in the game.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#4 Posted: 12:11:25 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Fixed, The problem is Buzz, he split fire. I think Ninja would be a good class for him.
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#5 Posted: 13:18:23 20/06/2016
moneybags must be made
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Titancrasher01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4325
#6 Posted: 13:43:57 20/06/2016
Buuzer I would also suggest Ghasty Gnorc as a smasher class from the magic element and blink as a brawler class from the earth element.

I have also been contemplating the idea of making Gaul the Ape King from The Legend of Spyro the Eternal Night as a swashbuckler class from the dark element.

Not going to lie I've been thinking of this idea too since I've been watching Jacksepticeye's play through of Spyro Year of the Dragon.
---
PANCAKES!
#7 Posted: 13:46:19 20/06/2016
make moneybags and make him look like he is wearing gem armor or something
---
#8 Posted: 13:54:28 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: PwnageFTW
moneybags must be made

Quote: Titancrasher01
Buuzer I would also suggest Ghasty Gnorc as a smasher class from the magic element and blink as a brawler class from the earth element.

I have also been contemplating the idea of making Gaul the Ape King from The Legend of Spyro the Eternal Night as a swashbuckler class from the dark element.

Not going to lie I've been thinking of this idea too since I've been watching Jacksepticeye's play through of Spyro Year of the Dragon.

Oh thanks! Replaced Buzz with Gnasty Gnorc. I think he fits Fire element because his hammer throw fire balls.
Moneybags never fought :/
---
#9 Posted: 13:55:06 20/06/2016
moneybags must fight with a giant bazooka
---
#10 Posted: 13:56:17 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
And James Bird better be a bazooker. This weapon really fits him:
[User Posted Image]
---
sonsilv2 Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#11 Posted: 15:27:16 20/06/2016
I don't think we'll see any of these characters return sadly.

Bye bye childhood!

Although in Spyro's Adventure we did see Auric who was kind of like Moneybags!
The approach of the first game felt like it was trying to be another Spyro game what with the cameos and references but then when we got Giants, I guess you could say Skylanders branched out into its own franchise.
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#12 Posted: 16:32:24 20/06/2016
I want to creat hunter and money bags
#13 Posted: 16:44:05 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: sonsilv2

Bye bye childhood!

The approach of the first game felt like it was trying to be another Spyro game what with the cameos and references but then when we got Giants, I guess you could say Skylanders branched out into its own franchise.

Oh yeah I know. I want to CREATE them in the imaginatos smilie
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#14 Posted: 17:09:10 20/06/2016
I thought hunt would be Life...
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
sonsilv2 Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#15 Posted: 11:00:52 21/06/2016
Quote: Buuzer
Quote: sonsilv2

Bye bye childhood!

Oh yeah I know. I want to CREATE them in the imaginatos smilie

idk if they will add body parts to create them, we may get similar body parts. Making the player create these characters would just be insulting, they should make a full return!
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#16 Posted: 17:50:41 25/06/2016
I think that it's possible to creat sparx in this game .
#17 Posted: 23:48:01 25/06/2016
I want to create Gnasty Gnorc, Hunter and Evil Crash. I thought Gnasty Gnorc would be Magic or Dark, though, and that Hunter would be Life. Can someone explain these choices to me? Sorry, I've never been to much of a Spyro gamer. I was more so a Mario Bros. and Crash Bandicoot guy.
---
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#18 Posted: 08:47:09 26/06/2016
I feel like Gnasty would be fire or tech, only because... (18 year old Spyro spoilers below)

In the original game, his level is very industrial, and you have to jump over lava to catch him.

Hunter as life sounds good, though. He's a type of character that doesn't really fit into any element.
#19 Posted: 12:22:26 26/06/2016
Quote: yelvy
I feel like Gnasty would be fire or tech, only because... (18 year old Spyro spoilers below)

In the original game, his level is very industrial, and you have to jump over lava to catch him.

Hunter as life sounds good, though. He's a type of character that doesn't really fit into any element.

Thank you! I didn't really know about Gnasty Gnorc, so thanks for explaining it to me!
---
#20 Posted: 12:33:00 26/06/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

Thank you! I didn't really know about Gnasty Gnorc, so thanks for explaining it to me!

No problem! To expand upon the tech side... (AHT spoilers below)

When you fight him, he uses electricity. You get electric breath when you beat him.
#21 Posted: 12:36:02 26/06/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

No problem! To expand upon the tech side... (AHT spoilers below)

When you fight him, he uses electricity. You get electric breath when you beat him.

Oh okay! Thanks! So maybe I should put him in the Tech or Fire element instead of the Dark or Magic.
---
#22 Posted: 12:39:14 26/06/2016
Yeah, I mean he could possibly fit in magic if you want, but definitely not dark.

I think I'd put him in tech smilie

Watch some gameplay videos of Spyro the Dragon if you want! His whole homeworld is built around a tech-y theme.
#23 Posted: 12:42:46 26/06/2016
Yeah, I mean he could possibly fit in magic if you want, but definitely not dark.

I think I'd put him in tech smilie

Watch some gameplay videos of Spyro the Dragon if you want! His whole homeworld is built around a tech-y theme.

Thanks for the advice!
---
#24 Posted: 12:46:28 26/06/2016
Again, no problem!

I'm looking forward to making Hunter, but now I'm inspired to make Gnasty too!
#25 Posted: 13:31:37 26/06/2016 | Topic Creator
A good bipedal dragon to create is Red. Fire or Dark element. He was the first one to use The Darkness' power before it was mainstream.
[User Posted Image]
---
#26 Posted: 13:35:56 26/06/2016
Quote: Buuzer
A good bipedal dragon to create is Red. Fire or Dark element. He was the first one to use The Darkness' power before it was mainstream.
[User Posted Image]

How did I forget about Red?! Probably my favourite villain, besides Malefor of course.
#27 Posted: 15:23:41 26/06/2016
Thinking: Sgt. Byrd would probably be a Quickshot, wouldn't he? I mean, Quickshots are, as the name implies, characters who can fire quickly with rapid ammunition. Bazookers are characters who fire heavy and powerful shots. Wouldn't Quickshot fit him better, since he can fire lots of missiles from his jetpack like in this picture?

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:29:08 26/06/2016 by Chompy-King257
#28 Posted: 15:27:38 26/06/2016
Or Bazooker, like Buuzer said. IIRC he had rockets in AHT, no?

I haven't got my hands on GTG or YOTD yet, so I'm basing my knowledge on Spyro the Dragon (Which is useless in terms of NPCs) and A Hero's Tail.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#29 Posted: 15:57:58 26/06/2016
Red is 100% Fire, because he borrowed the Dark powers from this sorcerer fella from Shadow Legacy:

[User Posted Image]

It's a face only a mother could love, but if we have robe pieces he could work as well. That staff is really common in character creators.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:59:45 26/06/2016 by Bifrost
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#30 Posted: 20:30:48 26/06/2016
Hmm, I would have thought that Bianca would be magic, I mean, considering she is a sorcerer. X'D
And maybe Sheila could be earth because she is like a heavy attack character and could create earthquakes when she stomps and stuff? idk haha
I won't be getting this game but someone should make Elora?? She'd be life, I think!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#31 Posted: 20:35:27 26/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bolt
Hmm, I would have thought that Bianca would be magic, I mean, considering she is a sorcerer. X'D
And maybe Sheila could be earth because she is like a heavy attack character and could create earthquakes when she stomps and stuff? idk haha
I won't be getting this game but someone should make Elora?? She'd be life, I think!

Bianca is the female version of Bianco (white in Italian) so she fits the light element, I think.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#32 Posted: 20:50:41 26/06/2016
Not to mention Bianca is technically the Sorceress' opposite, so if the latter is Dark the former should be Light.

Regarding Gnasty Gnorc, he uses Magic but I agree with him being more Tech or even Fire since he feels like the antagonist to the dragons' magical realms.

I will definitely try to create Crush and a couple humanoid bosses from the first game, such as Doctor Shemp and Toasty.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#33 Posted: 21:41:05 26/06/2016
Guhnasty Guhnorc would definitely be Tech, since the final world in the Gnorc realm is entirely machinery based.

Bianca is also the most generic magician in the series, so she'd pretty obviously be Magic.

I've thought a lot about this kind of stuff.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#34 Posted: 00:33:05 27/06/2016
If you want to make Elora, I think she could be a Life Sentinel. Maybe that would be a little too similar to Splat, though?

Maybe Bentley could also be a Brawler because of the infamous Yeti Boxing... smilie
---
Strength, courage, and evil
night bomb guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1538
#35 Posted: 21:24:05 27/06/2016
Blink, Earth or Tech Element Brawler.

[User Posted Image]
---
This account has been closed in favor of a new account name.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me