darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Trigger Happy/Food Fight Imaginators?
Page 1 of 1
Trigger Happy/Food Fight Imaginators?
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 23:27:43 18/06/2016 | Topic Creator
So, for those who have not realized this, in the battle class selection screen for Imaginators, the Ninja and Quickshot options depict Imaginators without a chest and with stubby feet, the ninja one being reminiscent of Trigger Happy and the quickshot one being reminiscent of Food Fight. Now, the constellations are obviously depictions of Imaginators we could make. So this begs the question, do you think it will be possible to make body-less Imaginators, whose heads serve as bodies? At the moment aside from these two icons we've seen nothing to support this.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#2 Posted: 23:54:25 18/06/2016
I think this was already talked about, but it's likely!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#3 Posted: 00:21:39 19/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Chompy-King257
I think this was already talked about, but it's likely!

I know. I just thought it deserved it's own topic. I'll close this once it's confirmed one way or the other.
---
Check this out! Please?
Sivadreamer Gold Sparx Gems: 2821
#4 Posted: 13:18:36 19/06/2016
I was thinking about this too!! I wondered if you could make Dragon or quadoped(?) creatures or just human oriented ones? They make this creation feature a lot more advanced for the next game, because its hard to imagine where they go from here once you can do literally anything. It's like making a Minecraft 2 in a way.
---
How many crystals should I buy VS how many will I buy!?
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#5 Posted: 13:54:09 19/06/2016
Quote: Sivadreamer
I was thinking about this too!! I wondered if you could make Dragon or quadoped(?) creatures or just human oriented ones? They make this creation feature a lot more advanced for the next game, because its hard to imagine where they go from here once you can do literally anything. It's like making a Minecraft 2 in a way.

Confirmed you can't sadly. And I really wanted to make dragons as well.
sonsilv2 Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#6 Posted: 15:52:36 20/06/2016
There is one what I have seen in most Imaginators videos what looks like Flynn so hopefully he's going to be playable!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#7 Posted: 20:15:08 20/06/2016
I'd say definitely.
And unlike Swashbuckler tails, this doesn't seem to be restricted to a specific Battle Class, since we've seen a regular Quickshot in the reveal trailer.

Lou confirmed that you cannot make quadrupeds but in the same video he also said they are trying to give us the option to make hunched and less upright body shapes.
Sounds like they are definitely playing around with what they decided to settle with.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:16:26 20/06/2016 by Drek95
#8 Posted: 20:25:24 20/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drek95
I'd say definitely.
And unlike Swashbuckler tails, this doesn't seem to be restricted to a specific Battle Class, since we've seen a regular Quickshot in the reveal trailer.

Lou confirmed that you cannot make quadrupeds but in the same video he also said they are trying to give us the option to make hunched and less upright body shapes.
Sounds like they are definitely playing around with what they decided to settle with.

Yeah... I don't get why they decided to limit Swashbucklers to just tails. I mean, I get it because of Ninjini, but it just seems kind of unfair.
And I so wanted to make a Leonardo Imaginator too...

Really? Well that's good. Hopefully we'll get plenty of diversity in this creator.
---
Check this out! Please?
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#9 Posted: 21:06:44 20/06/2016
Oh, I didn't mean to confirm tail for Swashbucklers, sorry if it sounded that way!
It's absolutely unconfirmed (even if likely), for now.

But yeah, I wouldn't sincerely understand if they went that way.
It's not like dual wielding would change animations that much, compared to Smashers or Brawlers.
Even worse if they limited those tails to Swashbucklers.

I would find it really weird, especially since they always sound like they want to give us a great freedom of choice.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me