darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Putting Every Villain Into A Battle Class
Page 1 of 1
Putting Every Villain Into A Battle Class
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 23:31:10 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
So, for kicks, I decided to spend my Friday night making a list of the class each and every villain from Skylanders: Trap Team would be in. Well, here's what I think below:

Wolfgang - Undead Bowslinger - (Confirmed)
Golden Queen - Earth Sorcerer - (Confirmed)
Chef Pepperjack - Fire Bazooker or Brawler - (Either has a bazooka that launches exploding peppers, or fights with his fists.)
Gulper - Water Sentinel, Knight or Brawler - (Either has his trident or his fists.)
Dr. Krankcase - Tech Quickshot - (Dual goo blasters. Pretty much confirmed with the new art.)
Luminous - Light Knight or Swashbuckler - (Either has dual light swords or a crystal lance.)
Nightshade - Dark Ninja - (Pretty obvious here.)
Dreamcatcher - Air Knight or Brawler - (Could either control a large sword with her telekesis or could attack by headbutting and slamming down on enemies.)
Pain-yatta - Magic Smasher - (Bashes enemies with his candy ax.)
Chompy-Mage - Life Sentinel, Brawler or Bazooker (Could attack with his staff or a Chompy-launching Bazooka!)
Rage Mage - Magic Sentinel - (Swings his staff around and uses spells.)
Bomb Shell - Magic Bazooker - (Has a bomb bazooka. 'Nuff said.)
Scrap Shooter - Fire Brawler, Quickshot or Bazooker - (Fights with his fists, shoots those missiles from his face or shoots one large missile from one large cannon in his face instead of multiple.)
Grinnade - Fire Bazooker or Brawler - (Throws other Grinnades, or attacks by blowing himself up.)
Smoke Scream - Fire Brawler or Bazooker - (Stomps around and kicks enemies, or attacks enemies by shooting barrels and large flames.)
Shield Shredder - Life Knight - (Just give him a blade, and he has a perfect moveset using a sword and a shield.)
Broccoli Guy - Life Sentinel - (Attacks with his staff like how Splat and Fire-Kraken attack with theirs.)
Cuckoo Clocker - Life Smasher or Brawler - (Attacks with a sledge hammer or his fists.)
Sheep Creep - Life Quickshot - (Attacks with his dual cap guns.)
Chompy - Life Brawler - (Bites enemies, summons baby chompies, and performs power stomps.)
Blaster-Tron - Light Bazooker or Bazooker - (Uses his blaster to shoot lasers, or two blasters to shoot twice the amount of lasers!)
Lob Goblin - Light Bazooker - (Shoots his mines from a launcher instead of throwing them.)
Eye Five - Light Brawler - (Attacks with powerful combo punches and slams.)
Bad Juju - Air Sentinel - (Sings her staff, summons lightning bolts and creates tornadoes which she can control.)
Buzzer Beak - Air Brawler - (Shreds enemies with his propeller, pecks them with his beak and can perform a flying slam attack.)
Krankenstein - Air Bazooker - (Shoots cannonballs and wooden minions from his vacuum hand, and can then suck up his enemies.)
Bruiser Cruiser - Tech Brawler - (Fights by punching.)
Shrednaught - Tech Brawler or Bazooker - (Attacks by stomping around and slicing enemies or by the trolls firing missiles from their rocket launchers.)
Brawlrus - Tech Bazooker - (Shoots starfishes from his cannon.)
Mab Lobs - Tech Bazooker - (Exact same concept as Lob Goblin.)
Trolling Thunder - Tech Bazooker - (Shoots missiles from the tank's nozzle.)
Chill Bill - Water Bazooker or Quickshot - (Shoots ice beams and snowballs from either his classic gun or two smaller versions of it.)
Slobber Tooth - Water Brawler - (Attacks by charging into and jumping on top of enemies.)
Threatpack - Water Quickshot or Bazooker - (Fires missiles from his jetpack, two dual guns or a large rocket launcher.)
Brawl and Chain - Water Brawler or Swashbuckler - (Attacks with his hooks.)
Cross Crow - Water Swashbuckler or Quick Shot - (Obvious can't be a Bowslinger, but could attack with a cutlass. He could even have two guns that shoots the arrows instead of a cross bow!)
Tae Kwon Crow - Dark Ninja or Knight - (Attacks with his sword and his ninja stars.)
Fisticuffs - Dark Brawler - (Punches and can grab enemies from a distance by extending his arm.)
Eye Scream - Dark Brawler or Bazooker - (Attacks with punches and by summoning eye minions, or with a bazooka that launches eyes.)

Wow. That took me ages. I'm beat.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#2 Posted: 00:23:02 18/06/2016
Brawler, Brawler, Brawler...
I see a lot of brawler smilie

Anyway, I'm surprised you took the time to do this! Good job!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#3 Posted: 00:24:10 18/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Luminous35
Brawler, Brawler, Brawler...
I see a lot of brawler smilie

Anyway, I'm surprised you took the time to do this! Good job!

Thanks! For some of them, it was hard to choose anything but Brawler.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me