Page 1 of 1
Villain battle class guesses
IAS COOL Yellow Sparx Gems: 1207
#1 Posted: 22:35:36 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I've noticed that everyone is trying to guess the villain battle classes, so here's the place here's the place to guess!

confirmed:

undead: wolfgang, bowslinger
earth: golden queen, sorcerer

guesses:

fire: chef pepper jack, bazooker
light: blaster-tron, quickshot
dark: nightshade, ninja
water: gulper, swashbuckler
tech: brawlrus, knight
magic: pain-yatta, smasher
air: bad juju, sentinel
life: cockoo clocker, brawler

just my guesses.
---
a psychopath robot with chainsaws, watch out, kaos!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#2 Posted: 22:58:24 17/06/2016
Confirmed/Practically Confirmed:
-Dr. Krankcase (Tech Quickshot)
-Golden Queen (Earth Sorcerer)
-Pain-Yatta (Magic Smasher)
-Wolfgang (Undead Bowslinger)

Guesses:
-Chef Pepper Jack (Fire Brawler)
-Chompy Mage (Life Bazooker) or Shield Shredder (Life Swashbuckler)
-Dreamcatcher (Air Swashbuckler) or Krankenstein (Air Bazooker)
-Kaos (Kaos Sorcerer)
-Luminous (Light Sentinel)
-Nightshade (Dark Ninja)
-The Gulper (Water Knight)

UPDATE: Okay, so since Yroc said that the villains aren't just going to be from Trap Team or aren't just going to be the Doom Raiders, figured I'd extent my guesses.

Guesses Part 2:
-Bad Juju (Air Sorcerer)
-Baron von Shellshock (Water Bazooker, maybe?)
-Broccoli Guy (Life Sorcerer)
-Cross Crow (Water Bowslinger)
-Count Moneybone (Undead, class not sure)
-Cuckoo Clocker (Life Smasher)
-Dragon Hunter (You know, the land trophy villain in Superchargers... Not sure on class or element...)
-Magus (From the comics. Brawler, not sure on element...)
-Mesmerelda (Magic, class not sure)
-Noodles (Not sure on class or element...)
-Sheep Creep (Life Quickshot)
-Spellslamzer (Magic Brawler)
-Tae Kwon Crow (Dark Ninja)
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:57 19/06/2016 by AdamGregory03
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#3 Posted: 23:28:22 17/06/2016
Oooo I've been waiting for this topic.

Ok here's what I'd want to see. I'll explain the ones with asterisks but the others are pretty obvious

Tae Kwon Crow as the Dark Knight
Chef Pepper Jack as the Fire Bazooker
Cross Crow as the Water Ninja*
Luminous as the Light Sentinel*
Bad Juju as the Air Swashbuckler*
Cuckoo Clocker as the Life Brawler*
Wolfgang as the Undead Bowslinger
Dr. Krankcase as the Tech Quickshot
Painyatta as the Magic Smasher
Golden Queen as the Earth Sorcerer

So. Luminous as a Sentinel. Sounds crazy doesn't it. Wolfgang is an example of how possible this is. If need be, they'll adjust the Villain so their moveset makes sense for their Battle Class. I bring up Wolfgang because Painyatta, Golden Queen and Dr Krankcase all seem pretty obvious. Who could've guessed they'd give Wolfgang a bow and arrows instead of his awesome harp? Not really anyone. Sure, you could argue that he had a ranged attack in Trap Team but keep in mind Luminous was all about range. What TFB is doing, is taking the villain they want from the element and making them fit into the battle class. Regardless of who they actually are (lookin at you, Luminous naysayers). So here's what I think they should do with the asterisked characters.

Cross Crow: He's a interesting case because not really anyone else can fit into a Battle Class (except for Gulper as a Sentinel but god how I hate Gulper). We don't know exactly what defines the Ninja Class at this time (I'm assuming it's throwing shurikens at a really quick rate with little damage. Speed being the most important thing for the Ninja Senseis), but I think they could give Cross Crow some watery shurikens and call it a day.

Cuckoo Clocker: He's the obvious choice for a Brawler, considering he literally only attacks with his hands. I don't think they'd need to change much about him to be honest. He could be a really tanky Brawler with health in the 1000s by level 20.

Tae Kwon Crow: Again, pretty clear choice considering his sword. He could also fit into the Ninja Class but I you do that I don't really see anyone else being a Knight.

Chef Pepper Jack: Giant Pepper-launching bazooka. 'Nuff said.

Bad Juju: Originally I chose to have her as the Sentinel since she's the only villain left with a staff (can't have Rage Mage because of Painyatta and I'd die inside if they made Gulper into a figure) but I made her a Swashbuckler because I can totally get behind her having lightning rod swords. Also her wispy ghost tail since that seems to be the defining factor for Swashbucklers (All the ones we've seen have that ghost tail)

Luminous: Honestly my favorite choice of mine. If he gets made this way I'd die of happiness. I definitely see him having some sort of Light staff and still being able to summon that little crystal minion from before. (If Ember is anything to go off of, Sentinels are the crowd control with magical skills type of characters)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:30:04 17/06/2016 by isaac343018s
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#4 Posted: 23:31:46 17/06/2016
Confirmed:
Wolfgang - Undead Bowslinger - (Confirmed)
Golden Queen - Earth Sorcerer - (Confirmed)

My Guesses:
Chef Pepperjack - Fire Bazooker or Brawler - (Either has a bazooka that launches exploding peppers, or fights with his fists.)
Gulper - Water Sentinel, Knight or Brawler - (Either has his trident or his fists.)
Dr. Krankcase - Tech Quickshot - (Dual goo blasters. Pretty much confirmed with the new art.)
Luminous - Light Knight or Swashbuckler - (Either has dual light swords or a crystal lance.)
Nightshade - Dark Ninja - (Pretty obvious here.)
Dreamcatcher - Air Knight or Brawler - (Could either control a large sword with her telekesis or could attack by headbutting and slamming down on enemies.)
Pain-yatta - Magic Smasher - (Bashes enemies with his candy ax.)
Chompy-Mage - Life Sentinel, Brawler or Bazooker (Could attack with his staff or a Chompy-launching Bazooka!)

Alternate Choices:
Rage Mage - Magic Sentinel - (Swings his staff around and uses spells.)
Bomb Shell - Magic Bazooker - (Has a bomb bazooka. 'Nuff said.)
Scrap Shooter - Fire Brawler, Quickshot or Bazooker - (Fights with his fists, shoots those missiles from his face or shoots one large missile from one large cannon in his face instead of multiple.)
Grinnade - Fire Bazooker or Brawler - (Throws other Grinnades, or attacks by blowing himself up.)
Smoke Scream - Fire Brawler or Bazooker - (Stomps around and kicks enemies, or attacks enemies by shooting barrels and large flames.)
Shield Shredder - Life Knight - (Just give him a blade, and he has a perfect moveset using a sword and a shield.)
Broccoli Guy - Life Sentinel - (Attacks with his staff like how Splat and Fire-Kraken attack with theirs.)
Cuckoo Clocker - Life Smasher or Brawler - (Attacks with a sledge hammer or his fists.)
Sheep Creep - Life Quickshot - (Attacks with his dual cap guns.)
Chompy - Life Brawler - (Bites enemies, summons baby chompies, and performs power stomps.)
Blaster-Tron - Light Bazooker or Bazooker - (Uses his blaster to shoot lasers, or two blasters to shoot twice the amount of lasers!)
Lob Goblin - Light Bazooker - (Shoots his mines from a launcher instead of throwing them.)
Eye Five - Light Brawler - (Attacks with powerful combo punches and slams.)
Bad Juju - Air Sentinel - (Sings her staff, summons lightning bolts and creates tornadoes which she can control.)
Buzzer Beak - Air Brawler - (Shreds enemies with his propeller, pecks them with his beak and can perform a flying slam attack.)
Krankenstein - Air Bazooker - (Shoots cannonballs and wooden minions from his vacuum hand, and can then suck up his enemies.)
Bruiser Cruiser - Tech Brawler - (Fights by punching.)
Shrednaught - Tech Brawler or Bazooker - (Attacks by stomping around and slicing enemies or by the trolls firing missiles from their rocket launchers.)
Brawlrus - Tech Bazooker - (Shoots starfishes from his cannon.)
Mab Lobs - Tech Bazooker - (Exact same concept as Lob Goblin.)
Trolling Thunder - Tech Bazooker - (Shoots missiles from the tank's nozzle.)
Chill Bill - Water Bazooker or Quickshot - (Shoots ice beams and snowballs from either his classic gun or two smaller versions of it.)
Slobber Tooth - Water Brawler - (Attacks by charging into and jumping on top of enemies.)
Threatpack - Water Quickshot or Bazooker - (Fires missiles from his jetpack, two dual guns or a large rocket launcher.)
Brawl and Chain - Water Brawler or Swashbuckler - (Attacks with his hooks.)
Cross Crow - Water Swashbuckler or Quick Shot - (Obvious can't be a Bowslinger, but could attack with a cutlass. He could even have two guns that shoots the arrows instead of a cross bow!)
Tae Kwon Crow - Dark Ninja or Knight - (Attacks with his sword and his ninja stars.)
Fisticuffs - Dark Brawler - (Punches and can grab enemies from a distance by extending his arm.)
Eye Scream - Dark Brawler or Bazooker - (Attacks with punches and by summoning eye minions, or with a bazooka that launches eyes.)

Wow. That took me ages. I'm beat.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#5 Posted: 23:54:23 17/06/2016
I think Dreamcatcher could make a decent ninja, using telekinesis to throw projectiles.

Theme =/= battle class, as the obviously ninja-inspired Ambush is a Knight due to his weaponry. Though Nightshade may look the part of a ninja, he could just as well be a melee class.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#6 Posted: 00:29:24 18/06/2016
Golden Queen-Sorcerer
Wolfgang-Bowslinger
Pain-Yatta-Smasher
Krankcase-Quickshot
Chef Pepperjack-Bazooker
Luminous-Knight
Nightshade-Ninja
Dreamcatcher-Brawler
Gulper-Swashbuckler
Chompy Mage-Sentinel

No idea about the 11th villain.
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#7 Posted: 00:32:02 18/06/2016
Confirmed/Practically Confirmed:

Golden Queen - Earth Sorcerer (Officially Confirmed)
Wolfgang - Undead Bowslinger (Officially Confirmed)
Krankcase - Tech Quickshot
Pain-Yatta - Magic Smasher

Multiple Guesses:

Gulper: Water Sentinel or Water Swashbuckler.
Chef Pepper Jack: Fire Brawler or Fire Bazooker.
Chompy Mage: Life Bazooker, Life Sentinel, Life Brawler, or Life Swashbuckler.
Dreamcatcher: Air Brawler or Air Ninja.
Nightshade: Dark Ninja or Dark Brawler.
Luminous: Light Knight, Light Sentinel or Light Swashbuckler.
Glumshanks: Kaos Brawler or Kaos Quickshot.

Reasoning:

Now, a Water Sentinel for Gulper is one of the only choices I could see for him, but then again, I can also see a Swashbuckler happening, but not by much. Chef Pepper Jack's best chance is to be a Bazooker, but I do see him fighting with peppers in his hands as a Brawler. Chompy Mage is one of many choices. There's a lot that he could fit into, but not fit into at the same time. I see Bazooker happening because he could have a Chompy Cannon that would have weak little Chompies that can attack your enemies once upgraded. I also see a Life Sentinel just so he could still have his Chompy Puppet. I could see the Chompy Staff becoming a dual sided weapon. Chompy Mage could be a brawler, fighting with his Chompy Puppet, but this is quite unlikely I find. Lastly, I see a Swashbuckler happening, where he could have two staffs, but then again, Chompy Puppet would be gone. The one I see happening the most is him becoming a Sentinel. Dreamcatcher is very difficult to be quite honest. From what others have said, Dreamcatcher could easily become a Ninja. She fits the class well with using Ninja Stars to attack with her mind, which is making me believe more and more that this will be the case, but then again, I also see a Brawler happening in some sort of form. She's one I'm not 100% sure on just yet. Nightshade's most obvious choice is to become a Ninja. He suits it well, but I could also see Brawler happening. I mean, if Chompy Mage took on the form of being a Sentinel, and Dreamcatcher becoming a Ninja, I only see Nightshade's best bet to become a Brawler. Luminous is one of many choices as well, all with the fighting style of slashing and bashing! I see his best bet coming a Knight, as the rest have a better chance at becoming my best guesses. Luminous is the only one I really see as a knight. That's not all just yet though. He could also become a Sentinel with a dual light energy sword, and as a Swashbuckler he could have two light swords. Finally, last but not least, Glumshanks. I see Glumshanks becoming a character because Kaos is the main villain again this year, and I don't see him joining the Skylanders again. Glumshanks on the other hand, he seemed to enjoy working with the Skylanders in Superchargers, but he still wanted to be Kaos' butler. Anyway, I see Glumshanks having a decent chance as a Kaos Element Brawler, or Quickshot.

Final Guesses:

Gulper: Water Swashbuckler
Chef Pepper Jack: Fire Bazooker
Chompy Mage: Life Sentinel
Dreamcatcher: Air Ninja
Nightshade: Dark Brawler
Luminous: Light Knight
Glumshanks: Kaos Quickshot
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:46:57 18/06/2016 by Luminous35
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#8 Posted: 01:23:19 18/06/2016
i think it's possible we might get lord stratosphere as the air villain.

[User Posted Image]

I know he wasn't everyone's favourite, I don't really want him iether. but I think it's likely we have aT least 1 carry over villain that isn't from trap team. Especially with dream catchers controversial body type not fitting easily to a class.

Lord stratosphere is a humanoid so you can pretty much put any weapon in his hand and he'll fit any class they had left over after assigning classes to the other villains.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:24:24 18/06/2016 by B-BOB358
#9 Posted: 01:34:08 18/06/2016
Quote: B-BOB358

[User Posted Image]

I know he wasn't everyone's favourite, I don't really want him iether. but I think it's likely we have aT least 1 carry over villain that isn't from trap team. Especially with dream catchers controversial body type not fitting easily to a class.

Lord stratosphere is a humanoid so you can pretty much put any weapon in his hand and he'll fit any class they had left over after assigning classes to the other villains.

I never even thought about that guy...Also, Spellslamzer, Cluck, Mesmerelda and the Sheep Mage are also examples of characters that could carry over.
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#10 Posted: 01:40:59 18/06/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

[User Posted Image]

I never even thought about that guy...Also, Spellslamzer, Cluck, Mesmerelda and the Sheep Mage are also examples of characters that could carry over.

I thought I once heard Lou say that all of the villains would be from Trap Team
#11 Posted: 01:42:44 18/06/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
Quote: Chompy-King257

[User Posted Image]

I thought I once heard Lou say that all of the villains would be from Trap Team

Oh, right. Oh well. Trap Team had some amazing villains, so I'm looking forward to see what's in store.
---
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#12 Posted: 01:45:39 18/06/2016
I'm assuming they are all from trap team, but only because toys 4 bob and VV don't seem to share villains ( except racing opponents ) . Like count money bone and cluck. Both specific to VV's games .

But I'm thinking this trend will have to end soon so really pull the franchise together. I mean vv did help with this game, but possible only the racing edition part .
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#13 Posted: 03:34:03 18/06/2016
I just hope we get Luminous as a swashbuckler with dual light swords. That would be super badass.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#14 Posted: 04:20:01 18/06/2016
Since we're most likely just dealing with the Doom Raiders plus Pain-Yatta, I'll throw my hat in.

Confirmed/Basically Confirmed:
Golden Queen - Earth Sorceror
Wolfgang - Undead Bowslinger
Pain-Yatta - Magic Smasher
Krankcase - Tech Quickshot

Guesses:
Gulper - Water Brawler (Biggest of the Doom Raiders, probably has lots of strength.)
Chef Pepper Jack - Fire Bazooker (Just kinda seems it, y'know?)
Chompy Mage - Life Sentinel (The mix of magic and melee suits him perfectly based on his attacks from TT.)
Dreamcatcher - Air Swashbucker (This is going really far off the handle, but so far we know Swashbuckler's can have very strange lower bodies, nothing can say that they can't have lower bodies.)
Luminous - Light Knight (He considers himself some sort of hero, and knights are considered heroes.)
Nighshade - Dark Ninja (Pretty obvious.)
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#15 Posted: 13:24:49 18/06/2016
Quote: Muffin Man
I just hope we get Luminous as a swashbuckler with dual light swords. That would be super badass.

That's what I want to see most for him. He could also be a Knight if they gave him one sword or a crystal lance. But I still prefer the idea of dual light swords, like you said.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me