Page 1 of 1
Lion Sensei? [CLOSED]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 21:49:35 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Okay, so, I've noticed something that could possibly hint to what one of the upcoming Sensei characters will look like. So, as you've seen in the Character Creator, you can create each and every body part of the character. And next to each heading, there is an example of this body part from an existing Skylander. For example, arms has a picture of Blastermind's arm, eyes has a picture of Eve-Brawl's head, and I believe head has a picture of Spyro's next to it. However, one image stood out to me. For the tails part, they show an image of a lion tail. That's odd, isn't it? There's never been a lion character before besides Wildfire, and the tail in the picture is not golden like his. What do you think this means? Do you think that we'll be getting a Sensei that's a lion, thus explaining who that tail belongs to, or do you think it's just a random tail?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#2 Posted: 21:51:53 17/06/2016
Could be Tuff Luck's tail.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#3 Posted: 21:54:01 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Nightmoon
Could be Tuff Luck's tail.

Oh shoot you're right.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4 Posted: 22:15:49 17/06/2016
Yeah, I agree with Nightmoon here.

I'd be all for a lion Sensei though. But considering TFB already had a lion gimmicklander last time they developed a game, probably not likely.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#5 Posted: 22:23:24 17/06/2016
They could just have a suite of parts for certain themes. That tail could be paired with the Tiger head. There are a lot of parts that don't match any Skylander we've seen previously. It's safe to assume a lot of these will be original.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#6 Posted: 22:42:53 17/06/2016
I mean there was Tri-Tip's top, and Crash's arms, but I DON'T think it will be a new Lion Sensei. Probably Tuff Luck's tail.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#7 Posted: 01:24:53 18/06/2016
Yep, unfortunately it is simply Tuff Luck's tail:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

I had the same theory at first, but actually thought it looked more like a scorpion one.
There most likely are parts belonging to Senseis (mostly weapons, probably) but I doubt we'll be able to recognize them without any hint.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:28:27 18/06/2016 by Drek95
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me