darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Too bad we won't get another one of these...
Page 1 of 1
Too bad we won't get another one of these... [CLOSED]
sonsilv2 Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#1 Posted: 14:44:11 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator

That video made me fall in love with Skylanders Giants and that made it my favorite game!

We didn't really get one for Superchargers and it really annoyed me and I haven't seen one for Imaginators yet but I think it's too late to ask for one... smilie
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#2 Posted: 14:50:55 17/06/2016
The old adds were pretty great, they really put effort in to making it cool and magical .

I'm thinking we didn't get one for superchargers coz they've put all their effort into the tvs series instead of the adds now. Which will probably be a better way to advertise the personalities of characters and magic of the world in the end.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#3 Posted: 13:31:43 18/06/2016
Quote: B-BOB358
The old adds were pretty great, they really put effort in to making it cool and magical .

I'm thinking we didn't get one for superchargers coz they've put all their effort into the tv series instead of the adds now. Which will probably be a better way to advertise the personalities of characters and magic of the world in the end.

Yes, but have you seen the character designs? In the show, Stealth Elf doesn't have a mask, Pop Fizz is dark blue instead of light blue, and eruptor has a giant smooth area around his mouth. Even is the show is good, the character designs are lame.
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#4 Posted: 15:09:32 18/06/2016
I'm betting marketing makes the videos, not the code slaves.
Trighap52 Blue Sparx Gems: 637
#5 Posted: 18:34:56 18/06/2016
I agree , I used to watch these videos in round for about a hour , and I loved it ! but evidence though , we're not going to get them cuz we have the show instead . it's good but i'll miss them ... let4s hope for a crossbow trailer for skylanders imaginators and academy !
---
Oh we can zoom all the way to the moon from this great wide wacky world, Jump with me, grab coins with me, Oh yeah!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me