darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Is anyone going to play with Senseis when we have Imaginators?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Is anyone going to play with Senseis when we have Imaginators?
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#51 Posted: 02:38:59 14/08/2016
Going to use both, because I want to create some cool characters and name them.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
ZygardePerfecto Green Sparx Gems: 466
#52 Posted: 08:03:42 14/08/2016
Kaos. Done deal.
---
Salamence is best Dragon.

Fight me.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#53 Posted: 10:35:46 14/08/2016
I am going to play with the Senseis more than Imaginators. They seem exciting than the gimmick itself.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#54 Posted: 10:37:11 14/08/2016
Quote: B-BOB358
I think the general idea is that you don't have many imaginators customisation options until you've played through the game a bit . Looks and especially attack wise.

You need to find soul gems attacks in the game as well as elemental attacks and they probably have some more hidden attacks in the game too.

And remember these upgrades will probably be really rare to come acroSs.

So unless you just want to play an imaginators with basic attacks all through story mode you'll probably want to use the senseis.

Just think of the possible 300 hats alone you'll probably have to find before the good stuff appears.

My aim is to play through the game basically with just senseis first, and then start making characters properly with more/better options

That's my aim too

Sorry for the double post.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#55 Posted: 03:30:57 15/08/2016
I would agree with you, Snap Shot. Then you would've more options for character creation.
Good idea
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#56 Posted: 15:19:39 15/08/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
*cough* GREEN GOO DAD WITH SPODER LEGGOS *cough*

HECK YEAH

Anyways, looking at how freaking attached I got to my 600+ OCs, I'll probably be mainly playing as (and drawing) my Imaginators. I already feel incredibly sorry for the people that follow my art blog. They're gonna get buried by these Imaginators.
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me