Page 1 of 1
What do you guys want for sky7 ? [CLOSED]
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#1 Posted: 00:49:41 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I know it's a bit too early but from what I have seen this game is not going to be any different than the last 5 games.
What I want Online pvp +an online hub where diffrent players can race and fight in battle arenas toghter.
No more new skylanders....we have over 300 toys now and the ability to creat new charcters...it would be just cool if they released three ultimate skylanders (ultimate versions of older charcters) and a creation crystal and just add more body parts.
Making the game more challenging and give the players more paths so we would take some time to figure out where to go and complete our missions instead of making things very obvious.
. Can we get an updated version of spyro's adventures hub ? Or a similar place .
Unlocking secret bosses after beating...like after you beat the game one of the npc's is going to tell you that something weird is going on level 6 for example and you will find a secret boss.
An office where skylanders get missions from eon after beating the game...and you will complete side levels.
Make the boss fights more challenging I never had any trouble beating any of the Villans which is dissapointing .
It would be cool if minis had something special to do.
I would like it if water skylanders would have the ability to swim and earth skylanders can break rocks again
If you have any more suggestions please write them down
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#2 Posted: 00:59:43 17/06/2016
Um... the sixth game hasn't even been released. You should wait like, after a month when the game is released...
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#3 Posted: 01:01:28 17/06/2016
Personally I think Imaginators is the most exciting game announcement since the original Spyro's Adventure. I just hope that there's lots of chapters, battles and game play because I can see myself creating hundreds of characters and playing the game over and over again. I think they've really nailed the replayability with this game providing there's enough chapters to use our own creations in.

So I'm shocked that anyone is so bored with a game that hasn't even been released yet that they would already be wondering about the next game after that. They really haven't revealed all that much so isn't it possible that some of the things you've mentioned could already be in this game?
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#4 Posted: 01:06:36 17/06/2016
"I know it's a bit too early..."

Just stop right there.
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#5 Posted: 01:13:19 17/06/2016
Imaginators looks like the best game skylanders game so far as long as the story levels hold up. I would probably be really happy if they just patched the game next year and went with what this games already offering.

But the one thing alot of us think is missing are the Beasts, characters like spyro, whirlwind, and wrecking ball and any new character sthat have more then 2 legs. Even stuff like Fright Rider, who wasnt the best character he was one of the most iventive and diversified the character pool.

So i think we need a dedicated Beastlanders game to bring them back. Even if their just steeds like horses or dragons for the humanoids to ride.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#6 Posted: 01:36:08 17/06/2016
Can we at least wait until the SIXTH GAME is released before talking about the seventh one?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me