darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Ideas For Other Crash Characters In Skylanders?
Page 1 of 1
Ideas For Other Crash Characters In Skylanders?
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 22:01:22 16/06/2016 | Topic Creator
So just for fun, I thought about how other Crash characters would work if they were ever in the series, and what element and class they would be in...

Cortex - Magic, Dark or Tech Quickshot (Magic because of the crystals or Tech because of his machinery. Dark because of both these combined in addition to his villainy. Quickshot because of his ray guns.)

Nina - Dark Brawler (Dark because of her Gothic style and technical features combined. Her metal fists make her out to be a Brawler for me. She could throw punches, perform a spin, and then use her hands like a grappling hook to grab and pull in enemies for a powerful uppercut punch.)

N. Tropy - Tech Sentinel (Pretty easy choice. Uses his tuning fork to whack enemies, create shockwaves of sound, and release waves of electricity.)

Tiny Tiger - Life Brawler (Life because it seems to fit him well. Brawler because of his big muscles and him leaping around all over the place in his boss fights. I would make him a Sentinel because of his trident in Warped, but I feel like Brawler fits him best. You just can't have a ripped character that doesn't use their fists in some way.)

Dingodile - Fire Bazooker (Pretty obvious. Uses his flamethrower to shoot bursts of flames and magma balls.)

N. Gin - Tech Bazooker (Again, pretty easy to see why I chose this. He would have a rocket launcher that shoots missiles like the one stuck in his head.)

Koala Kong - Earth Brawler (Easy to see why. Would simply punch and throw rocks at his enemies.)

Ripper Roo - Undead, Magic or Dark Brawler or Bazooker (All three of the mentioned elements would work for him in my book. He could be a Brawler by spinning around and stomping on enemies, or a Bazooker by lobbing crates of TNT.

Fake Crash - Life Brawler (Basically the same as Crash.)

Evil Crash - Dark or Magic Brawler (Either element works for me. He would attack with his claws and by eating his opponents like Slobber Tooth or Gulper.)

Evil Twins - Dark or Magic Quickshot or Bazooker (I could imagine as a Quickshot, each twin has one gun. As a Bazooker, they both hold the Bazooker as they float either side of it.)

N. Brio - Magic Brawler (Throws potions for his first attack, and transforms into Hulk Brio and Mutant Frog Brio for his second and third.)

Coco - Tech Bazooker or Quickshot (Uses technical weapons to attack. Can't think of much else for her than that.)

Crunch - Earth Brawler (Simply uses his fists to beat up his enemies.)

What are your ideas?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:12:33 19/06/2016 by Chompy-King257
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#2 Posted: 08:27:47 17/06/2016
I don't care what element or battle type she is, I just want Coco....
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#3 Posted: 09:15:47 17/06/2016
I approve off this idea of other Crash characters especially N. Tropy, N. Gin and N. Cortex.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#4 Posted: 10:55:56 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: GhostRoaster617
I approve off this idea of other Crash characters especially N. Tropy, N. Gin and N. Cortex.

Thank you!
---
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#5 Posted: 15:30:26 17/06/2016
I really doubt that anyone other than Crash would be playable, although I wouldn't discount more as NPCs if his world can be played in as a level.

Komodo Bros. would be Earth Sentinel class BTW.
---
Eh.
#6 Posted: 19:13:24 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Burning Gnorc
I really doubt that anyone other than Crash would be playable, although I wouldn't discount more as NPCs if his world can be played in as a level.

Komodo Bros. would be Earth Sentinel class BTW.

Of course, how could I forget them?

They could be Swashbuckler. Swashbuckler is dual swords, and if each brother has a sword, it could work for the class.
---
sonsilv2 Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#7 Posted: 19:32:05 17/06/2016
Isn't Crash a Sensei? And didn't they say all the Senseis would tie into the story? I guess we could say it's possible then!

On top of that Aku Aku is heard in the trailer so he has to be in the game some how. Maybe if you get upgrades for Crash you eventually get Aku Aku following you!
Bitmap Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#8 Posted: 20:18:35 17/06/2016
I have a feeling Cortex will be an Evil Sensei included with the Crash edition.
#9 Posted: 21:22:43 17/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bitmap
I have a feeling Cortex will be an Evil Sensei included with the Crash edition.

I would love it if that were to happen.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me