darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Is there a New Game Intro or Opening Cinematics video?
Page 1 of 1
Is there a New Game Intro or Opening Cinematics video? [CLOSED]
lordexodus Gold Sparx Gems: 2508
#1 Posted: 06:59:47 16/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Just wondering...

There's usually a video in every video game reveal where Kaos makes his plan known or where Eon introduces the power of "Mind Magic"...
---
Need accurate & evident release info on Skylanders Imaginators...
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 07:03:01 16/06/2016
None at E3, very likely later on in the year.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
MagnaSurge Yellow Sparx Gems: 1045
#3 Posted: 08:31:36 16/06/2016
With something like "Mind Magic" I'm expecting some good animation out of whatever it's physical manifestation is.
---
- I want Tara Strong to voice my waifu.
- Ashi will forever remain in my heart. :'c
blastermindROB Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#4 Posted: 16:29:40 16/06/2016
"Greeting Portal Masters I am Eon. And welcome to a magical land called Skyland. Protected from the all might Skylanders . A new power came up and it's called mind Magic, a new power that allows portal master to make their own Skylander . Kaos has become overpowered with Mind Magic and you can help by stoping him"

The first sene starts at the academy and the Skylanders were fixing up the academy until a doomlander starts destroying Blastermind's home world. Eon tells him to go there and tell the portal master to summon a Skylander . He helps by using Senseis and Imaginite .
---
"Kaigan: Grimm! (Door creaking open) Kokoro no door! Hiraku dōwa! (Suspenseful music; pages flapping)"
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#5 Posted: 16:32:10 16/06/2016
Thanks for lying, blastermindROB, but no one needs speculation right now.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:32:31 16/06/2016 by Bifrost
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me