darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Thank goodness Crash Bandicoot is playable on WiiU...
Page 1 of 1
Thank goodness Crash Bandicoot is playable on WiiU... [CLOSED]
lordexodus Gold Sparx Gems: 2508
#1 Posted: 01:21:13 15/06/2016 | Topic Creator
This site says so:

https://mynintendonews.com/201...rs-imaginators/

But again, as being the well-known & respected member of this website, they need to prove it to me via video of somebody playing as Crash on a WiiU!

On a side note, since Crash is mostly associated with Playstation along with Naughty Dog but now transferred to Activision, I guess we all won't have to worry about not being able to play as Donkey Kong & Bowser from SuperChargers...

I guess the WiiU is highly considered to be the main console to play Skylanders Imaginators...
---
Need accurate & evident release info on Skylanders Imaginators...
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#2 Posted: 01:22:55 15/06/2016
Quote: lordexodus
I guess the WiiU is highly considered to be the main console to play Skylanders Imaginators...

Well yeah, but it's also playable on X360 and XBONE so
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#3 Posted: 01:24:20 15/06/2016
When did you suddenly get so important? Everyone wants footage, there's no more well known or more respected to deserve cool news.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4 Posted: 01:28:20 15/06/2016
TBut again, as being the well-known & respected member of this website, they need to prove it to me via video of somebody playing as Crash on a WiiU!

Uh.......
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#5 Posted: 01:45:45 15/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Badwolfmichael

Well yeah, but it's also playable on X360 and XBONE so

But you cannot play as Donkey Kong & Bowser on PS4 & Xbox One, since they're both Nintendo properties...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:53 15/06/2016 by lordexodus
#6 Posted: 01:50:02 15/06/2016
It's been confirmed that Crash is multiplatform (other than from the site you posted).
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#7 Posted: 03:09:58 15/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24
It's been confirmed that Crash is multiplatform (other than from the site you posted).

Videos prove & explain better...
---
#8 Posted: 03:25:32 15/06/2016
So you're saying that you will readily disregard any official website source and press content until a video of Crash on another console is shown?

That's a bit..... in denial? Picky? I don't know.

They only had the PS4 version available in the private event.

Confirmation has already stated that Crash is multiplatform, even if it's not in video form. Can't really deny that, unless you are really REALLY picky.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 07:18:57 15/06/2016 by Aura24
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me