Page 1 of 1
Any more console exclusives? [CLOSED]
sonsilv2 Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#1 Posted: 15:25:06 14/06/2016 | Topic Creator
(Yes I know that Crash is not technically console exclusive, he works on multi-platform)

So in an hour or so, Nintendo have their E3 presentation. Although people are saying they're not going to reveal much, they could still reveal something Skylanders related.

Last year we got the Bowser and Donkey Kong Amiibolanders, I thought they were a great idea, showing that all the new toys to life could work multi-platform.

What if we get something like Crash? We could get more Amiibolanders or maybe even a Wii U exclusive character which would be awesome!
#2 Posted: 15:39:45 14/06/2016 | Topic Creator
We never know what they could throw at us. It doesn't have to be Amiibolanders, it could just be an exclusive character, for example to mark the celebration of the new Kirby game, we could have a Kirby Skylander (Just as an example, I know he would be an Amiibolander but I had no clue what other character I could say)
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#3 Posted: 16:07:06 14/06/2016
Eh, I think it would be messy to have any other starter packs. Multiple stories would have to be created to account for all the guest stars, which would start sounding suspicious unless wormholes are connected to the story or something.
#4 Posted: 16:23:16 14/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Fair enough. Aside from that I wish there were more Amiibolanders
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#5 Posted: 23:40:24 14/06/2016
im happy there are no more "amiibolanders" it was a slap to the face for all none nintendo players and they really didnt do all that well. plus with skylanders finally dropping both 3ds and wii it shows that they are moving away from nintendo. this will free up a ton of resources as they no longer have to make 2 different games. im thinking the "amiibolanders" was a one time mistake that activision will never do again, if they do any more cross-overs they will be for all platforms. and like i said in another topic, activision does not have the rights to anything else thats skylander-ish enough and wont be able to get the rights for anything that might fit and be multi-plaformed.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#6 Posted: 00:04:03 15/06/2016
Uhhhhhhh no. Besides, VV wanted to have a Kirby Skymiibo but Nintendo didn't have the rights to give away. If there was more console exclusive stuff, we would have heard about it.
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#7 Posted: 05:13:57 15/06/2016
So is it safe to assume that Crash is officially one of the two Life Sensei? As far as we know there are exactly 31 Sensei this year, with assumedly three per element (plus an extra Villain); this would mean that Crash would have to count as a regular character for purposes of balance and total figure count.

There are two alternatives which I can deduce: Crash doesn't count as one of the 31, meaning there are actually 32 Sensei; or Crash replaces one of the Light or Dark slots, meaning that there is, in fact, another as-yet-unrevealed guest star.

Speaking of that third possibility, just imagine if it turns out that the Crash Starter Pack also includes Coco and Cortex... smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:15:32 15/06/2016 by GamerZack7
#8 Posted: 15:31:55 15/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Alphawolf
im happy there are no more "amiibolanders" it was a slap to the face for all none nintendo players and they really didnt do all that well. plus with skylanders finally dropping both 3ds and wii it shows that they are moving away from nintendo. this will free up a ton of resources as they no longer have to make 2 different games. im thinking the "amiibolanders" was a one time mistake that activision will never do again, if they do any more cross-overs they will be for all platforms. and like i said in another topic, activision does not have the rights to anything else thats skylander-ish enough and wont be able to get the rights for anything that might fit and be multi-plaformed.

I get what you mean, I'm talking more about if we got more characters like Crash as he works on all platforms. I think what could work is if Banjo-Kazooie since their games have been dead for ages but when Banjo-Kazooie returned they were basically a dead franchise since their new game sucked, this made Microsoft ditch the IP and it would be great if we could see them work as a Skylander. Probably would have to come with the Xbox pack though.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me