Page 1 of 1
Who do you want to see next year ?
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#1 Posted: 05:51:14 14/06/2016 | Topic Creator
So we got Spyro, Cynder , Sparx ,Bowser , Donkey Kong and Crash bandicoot.
Who do you want to see next ?.... I would like to see some sonic charcters (Sonic,Shadow and Silver)
And yugioh monsters (Dark magician girl and Kuriboh).
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#2 Posted: 09:52:03 14/06/2016
as much as it pains me to say this, crash might actually fit in the skylanders world as a permanent character. this would mean the end of any hopes of getting a real crash game. but with that said it only makes sense to bring in the other crash characters. they will probably be npc's and not playable but i can see that happening. as far as other cross over's, none. the bowser and dk flopped, crash will do good only because it will be for all platform and activision does not have the right to anything else thats "skylander-ish" that i know of. in short there wont be any cause they cant get anything that will fit in the game that they can get the rights to put on all consoles.
The PokemonMan Green Sparx Gems: 314
#3 Posted: 10:22:50 14/06/2016
Way to early bro!
---
POKEMON SUN AND MOON
PopFizzFan5 Red Sparx Gems: 52
#4 Posted: 12:37:03 14/06/2016
Quote: Alphawolf
as much as it pains me to say this, crash might actually fit in the skylanders world as a permanent character. this would mean the end of any hopes of getting a real crash game. but with that said it only makes sense to bring in the other crash characters. they will probably be npc's and not playable but i can see that happening. as far as other cross over's, none. the bowser and dk flopped, crash will do good only because it will be for all platform and activision does not have the right to anything else thats "skylander-ish" that i know of. in short there wont be any cause they cant get anything that will fit in the game that they can get the rights to put on all consoles.

They said before the reveal that they are remastering the first 3 crash games
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#5 Posted: 12:43:02 14/06/2016
Well, since last year Nintendo got some guest stars and this year it's Sony (despite not being exclusive), it would only make sense for Microsoft to want a piece of the action next year, and since Microsoft is Microsoft, they probably won't go with someone who fits and instead go with Master Chief, convincing Activision that it'll be a good way to attract an older audience.

I'm joking... Mostly...
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
MagnaSurge Yellow Sparx Gems: 1045
#6 Posted: 13:19:23 14/06/2016
Microsoft will probably get an exclusive next year, so Banjo-Kazooie is the right choice. I would also like to see Sonic in the game afterward, but the only way I Sonic working is if his top speed is only during battle sequences. Sonic is too fast.
---
- I want Tara Strong to voice my waifu.
- Ashi will forever remain in my heart. :'c
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#7 Posted: 13:19:55 14/06/2016
He has Guest Star backstory and is a gimmicklander, there's no attempt to keep him here, just a fun cameo with what appears to be a homage level.

Shantae, Yooka-Laylee(maybe several indies), Banjo-Kazooie. Sonic might be out of the picture because of Lego Dimensions.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#8 Posted: 13:21:15 14/06/2016
Would like to see a Microsoft mascot guest star now enter SkyLands.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
#9 Posted: 13:24:48 14/06/2016
Quote: MagnaSurge
Microsoft will probably get an exclusive next year, so Banjo-Kazooie is the right choice. I would also like to see Sonic in the game afterward, but the only way I Sonic working is if his top speed is only during battle sequences. Sonic is too fast.

Have you seen the Tailwind Portal Master Power in action in SC? Breaks the game in half in the fun kind of way. They could pull it off as long as Sonic is average in anything else.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#10 Posted: 13:32:06 14/06/2016
Take a guess on who I'd want to see.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#11 Posted: 13:47:57 14/06/2016
All right, in all seriousness now.

If they make another Nintendo-exclusive, which I kind of hope they don't considering how well Bowser and DK went over with non-Nintendo Portal Masters, I'd definitely vote for Kirby. Everyone loves Kirby. That is, people who know him better than being just some "easy-peasy kiddy game" love him.

A part of me would kind of like to see Bayonetta, but I know that's never going to happen. Not only would she not fit in with the world, but she's not exactly popular with Skylanders' target audience... For obvious reasons. They would have to censor her even more than they did in Smash.

Sonic could work, but since he's going to be appearing in LEGO Dimensions, I don't see it as likely.

If Microsoft is the one to get to choose though, then I'd say the most likely option would be Banjo and Kazooie or Conker. They don't really have any other IPs that could both work in Skylanders and not seem out of place. And I know Conker would probably have the same issue as Bayonetta not being "kid-friendly", but... just look at the trailer for Young Conker. His Bad Fur Days are over.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
MagnaSurge Yellow Sparx Gems: 1045
#12 Posted: 13:58:43 14/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: MagnaSurge

Have you seen the Tailwind Portal Master Power in action in SC? Breaks the game in half in the fun kind of way. They could pull it off as long as Sonic is average in anything else.

I haven't, but that seems fun. Haha. I'll look that up in a bit.
---
- I want Tara Strong to voice my waifu.
- Ashi will forever remain in my heart. :'c
#13 Posted: 14:06:19 14/06/2016
I had it activate for Blades without noticing, and after throwing myself into a bottomless pit by accident it was pretty hilarious to literally run circles around Inflatrators with the animation playing twice as fast because it couldn't keep up with the walking speed. I imagine how crazy it is with some of the faster Air Skylanders, plus speed hats, maybe even the dash moves.
---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#14 Posted: 14:41:05 14/06/2016
Honestly I'm doubtful that Xbox will ever get a guest character, since the only reason Nintendo and Playstation got guest characters is because of fortuitous external circumstances. Nintendo has its own toys-to-life line yet it doesn't directly compete with the others in terms of functionality, so a crossover with Skylanders made perfect sense. Meanwhile Playstation's original mascot ended up being owned by the same company that owns Skylanders, which means the crossover had no legal hurdles whatsoever, so the only thing Sony needed to do was play along with the exclusive starter pack. And Sony has a previous history of having exclusive starter packs with Disney Infinity, so it's clearly something they're into.

Microsoft is in another boat entirely. It cares by far the least about the family-friendly demographic out of all the three major console producers, and it hasn't exactly shown the highest amount of respect for the family-friendly properties it owns (particularly those acquired through Rare). The only incentive they have is the fact that "Nintendo and Sony have already done it", but I don't know if that'll be enough.

That said, I really want the next crossover characters to be Banjo, Sonic, and Rayman. Let's finish filling that 90's platformer quota!
---
Boop me if you see this.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#15 Posted: 16:15:49 14/06/2016
Wouldn't want any more Sony or Nintendo exclusives. Microsoft needs some love <3

Banjo-Kazooie could work. I've never played it, but I think their last game was xbox 360 exclusive.

Now Yooka-Laylee would be awesome! smilie Especially if it tied in with some sort of sequel if the first game does well.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#16 Posted: 21:41:15 14/06/2016
Sonic characters would be great. I think that Sonic, Tails, Shadow or Knuckles would be most likely.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#17 Posted: 23:28:47 14/06/2016
Quote: PopFizzFan5
Quote: Alphawolf

They said before the reveal that they are remastering the first 3 crash games

a re-master is not a new game. its old games with new graphics. im talking about a 100% new crash game.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#18 Posted: 23:32:55 14/06/2016
i want to see people say that it'll be "the last skylanders game" and complain about how they're running out of ideas
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#19 Posted: 23:50:32 14/06/2016
Quote: Bionichute
i want to see people say that it'll be "the last skylanders game" and complain about how they're running out of ideas

This will be the last Skylanders game.

Developed by TfB.

At least for one year.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:51:30 14/06/2016 by Drek95
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#20 Posted: 00:10:53 15/06/2016
I'd like to see them go full on Guest Stars. Video Games. Anime, Cartoons, movies.
Obviously I want Shantae.

Right now I don't see myself caring at all about ANY brand new skylanders outside of the imaginators in the future. So hopefully they will just add more to them as well.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#21 Posted: 04:06:28 15/06/2016
If Nintendo gets another go-round, i want to see Link. Zelda was my favorite game. To play Link in Skylands would be a dream...
---
Any last wishes?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me