darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Life knight character and Stealth Elf
Page 1 of 1
Life knight character and Stealth Elf [CLOSED]
Skycrosser24 Green Sparx Gems: 267
#1 Posted: 00:18:51 11/06/2016 | Topic Creator
I will change the name of the topic when we have an official name for the Life knight sensei.
The life charchter seems very similar to the description in Stealth elf's bio here
http://skylanders.wikia.com/wiki/Stealth_Elf

Thoughts?
---
Sly thief, Evil overlord. I will hunt you Luminous and your minions too!
Welcome to the family Hoodsickle. Never trusted the crow
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:55:31 11/06/2016 by Nroc-Nuika
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#2 Posted: 00:23:02 11/06/2016
That could actually be the case. If he was a Ninja class I'd even say that this is a legit theory. After all he is a Sensei, so he could've tought her all the dagger tricks.
Rovaulin Green Sparx Gems: 447
#3 Posted: 00:27:36 11/06/2016
Hmm, that is a cool idea! I hope they do that, they have included skylanders into other skylanders story so there is hope. Her bio on the official website says a "ninja-like forest creature", so maaaybe a knight could be considered "ninja-like".

-Rov
---
Hey there! I don't comment much, but I'm always watching! =)
-Rov
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#4 Posted: 00:39:39 11/06/2016
Cool. At first I thought the title said "Life knight characters name is Stealth Elf"

I was like wtaf
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#5 Posted: 00:59:49 11/06/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW
Cool. At first I thought the title said "Life knight characters name is Stealth Elf"

I was like wtaf

I laughed too much at that... smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#6 Posted: 01:10:01 11/06/2016
That would be really cool (already hoping for some special reactions to Stealth Elf's NPC)!

I think Senseis actually know the secrets of all the 10 Battle Class but they only master a single one of them, so it's possible he thought ninja would have suited her better.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#7 Posted: 02:59:21 11/06/2016
That'd be brilliant if true. I think I know who I'd like as my Life Sensei (besides smilie , of course)! smilie
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#8 Posted: 03:03:37 11/06/2016
Good Idea, hopefully they'll release the life knight bio soon. Even though he's a knight he does look really stealthy and ninja like. And also looks like he uses some kind of forest voodoo magic.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#9 Posted: 03:54:03 11/06/2016
I hope it's true. I love that they are tying the universe together With Lightning Rod's home town being visited, Eye Brawl and Dive Clops being related, ETC. I hope that we get some good story teller stuff as well. Maybe we help Gill Grunt find his long lost girlfriend or help Sprocket find her parents or something.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
acougan Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#10 Posted: 04:34:56 11/06/2016
Reminds me of Eye of Judgment's Swallow Ninja.

[User Posted Image]

A homage from a EOJ fan perhaps?
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#11 Posted: 07:28:57 11/06/2016
Quote: ninja9351
I hope it's true. I love that they are tying the universe together With Lightning Rod's home town being visited, Eye Brawl and Dive Clops being related, ETC. I hope that we get some good story teller stuff as well. Maybe we help Gill Grunt find his long lost girlfriend or help Sprocket find her parents or something.

What's great about this game is that we might be able to create these long lost characters our selves. Stuff like Crushers father.

And if we get all the charscter parts for old characters , we can even make the characters that used to have a different body e.g. Jetvac with wings or stump smash with leaves and branches. Or evenHex before she was turned undead ( and I assume just a usual magic element witch ) .
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#12 Posted: 10:50:01 13/06/2016
He was confirmed. His name is Ambush.
---
Any last wishes?
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#13 Posted: 10:53:55 13/06/2016
Great. Now to figure out what the heck he is and how the name "Ambush" relates to the character.
#14 Posted: 11:00:28 13/06/2016
Quote: MugoUrth
Great. Now to figure out what the heck he is and how the name "Ambush" relates to the character.

Well, he has some stealth moves and is from the Life Element... And bushes are a type of plants, soooo... smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#15 Posted: 14:19:04 13/06/2016
Quote: Drek95

Well, he has some stealth moves and is from the Life Element... And bushes are a type of plants, soooo... smilie

You could have just said "it's a reference to his stealthy moveset and bushes." You don't have to be a jerk about it.

That still doesn't answer what he is.
#16 Posted: 14:25:04 13/06/2016
Quote: Drek95

You could have just said "it's a reference to his stealthy moveset and bushes." You don't have to be a jerk about it.

That still doesn't answer what he is.

How's that "being a jerk", exactly?

English is not my first language and I took quite a while to get the joke, figured out it could have been the same for you so I explained.
If the wink bothered you, sorry for that, it was simply to emphasize the pun.

Please, Crash is apparently going to become a Skylander after approximately six years of nothing, that's all the salt we need.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Dark35 Blue Sparx Gems: 931
#17 Posted: 14:39:18 13/06/2016
I love ambush very fitting name. I wonder if there is a stealth elf level if they would interact...
---
Buckshot is fluffy bae.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me