Page 1 of 1
Timeline Anyone? [CLOSED]
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#1 Posted: 18:48:59 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
As I was thinking of the plot of Imaginators, a thought came to me: With all the different events in Skylands, and the different times they are mentioned, has there ever been a timeline made for Skylands? If not, can we organize a project to create the first History of Skylands?

The thought that made me start thinking of this was the creation of Skylands using Mind Magic. After that was probably when the Ancients designed the Rift Engines, and explored the other universes, as well as creating the Dark Rift Engine. Then they created the Portals, which after that it is unclear as to what happened to the Ancients. Before the releasing of the Darkness into Skylands, the Arkeyans had to have risen, and Giants had to have ended their reign. And so began this thought…

Continue expressing your thoughts below!
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 19:07:55 05/06/2016
Actually the Arkeyans reign was AFTER The Darkness had been unleashed onto Skylands by the Ancients.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#3 Posted: 19:15:38 05/06/2016 | Topic Creator
When I said, 'the releasing of The Darkness', I meant by the Spell Punks, not the Ancients. Sorry if I was unclear.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4 Posted: 20:17:58 05/06/2016
Really nice idea!

Let me make a quick list (correct me if I'm wrong, could definitely make mistakes):

- the Ancients use the Mind Magic to create the Skylands or at least part of it;
- the Ancients realize the Mind Magic is too dangerous so they lock it away;
- they also begin to explore the dimensions using Rift Engines;
- the Ancients accidentally come across The Darkness while using the Dark Rift Engine and decide to build the Core of Light to defend their world from it;
- the Ancients disappear;
- the Arkeyans start ruling the Skylands;
- the Giants, the first Skylanders, come into exsistence and begin protecting the weaks;
- during one last Battle against the Arkeyan King the Giants are banished on Earth;
- the Spell Punks unleash The Darkness upon the Skylands;
- a group of Skylanders, equipped with their vehicles, defeat The Darkness apparently reducing it to some kind of mindless force;
- Mount Cloudbreak erupts, spreading new magic across the Skylands while also sending the members of the SWAP Force to Earth, during their Battle against Kaos's Mom;
- Kaos is presumably born;
- the Doom Raiders are defeated and trapped inside Cloudcracker Prison by the Trap Masters;
- Eon begins recruiting proper Skylanders (the Cores);
- Kaos destroys the Core of Light (and Eon's physical form) with the help of the Hydra;
- the Skylanders rebuild the Core of Light and defeat Kaos, sending him to Earth;
- Kaos returns to Skylands and teams up with the Arkeyan Conquertron;
- the Giants help the Skylanders defeat Kaos and the Conquertron;
- Kaos join forces with his mum to conquer the Skylands using petrified Darkness;
- the SWAP Force helps the Skylanders defeat Kaos and his mum;
- Skylanders Academy opens;
- Kaos blows up Cloudcracker Prison, freeing the Doom Raiders and banishing the Trap Masters on Earth (traps are also created from traptanium shards). This also releases the Light and Dark Elements;
- the Trap Masters help the Skylanders defeating Kaos and the Doom Raiders;
- Malefor returns, but is defeated and sent falling in the Skylands' endless void;
- Kaos, seemingly turned good, steals the Darkness's vestiges and build the Sky Eater using its energy;
- Kaos successfully attacks the Academy, destroying the Portal's connection between dimensions;
- the new SuperChargers help the Skylanders defeat Kaos and The Darkness. Kaos becomes a temporary ally;
- Kaos finds the Mind Magic and uses it to create the Doomlanders;
- Senseis are called to help training the Portal Masters' Imaginators.

Here it is.
Most likely not complete and probably not 100% accurate, but hope it might serve as a good start! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 21:16:52 05/06/2016 by Drek95
#5 Posted: 20:21:25 05/06/2016
Only one correction~ ;3

The Core of Light was built by the Ancients to combat The Darkness after they accidentally released it into Skylands with the Dark Rift Engine.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#6 Posted: 20:38:30 05/06/2016
Quote: Aura24
Only one correction~ ;3

The Core of Light was built by the Ancients to combat The Darkness after they accidentally released it into Skylands with the Dark Rift Engine.

Only one...?
Wow, it went much better than I expected. smilie

Thanks, wasn't so sure about the Core of Light, will fix it immediately!
I have a question though: has it been confirmed that the Ancients also created The Darkness by mistake or did they simply released it when using the Dark Rift Engine?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#7 Posted: 20:44:04 05/06/2016
From the SuperChargers story lore, while the Ancients were exploring the universe with the Rift Engines eagerly, they created a Dark Rift Engine, which then released The Darkness from its dimension into Skylands. In short, the Ancients accidentally released The Darkness into their world when they were so eager to spread the light of Skylands to other worlds using the Rift Engines.
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#8 Posted: 20:46:28 05/06/2016
The Darkness itself has no clear origin,but considering the canon is in a multiverse, it could simply be a dimension of pure evil that happens to be clouds and a weird mustachioed face. What is known is that the Ancients created most,if not all of Skylands, but released the Darkness into it via rift.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#9 Posted: 20:57:45 05/06/2016
Quote: Drek95
- the first SuperChargers, equipped with their vehicles, defeat The Darkness reducing it to some kind of mindless force;

I'm not too sure about that one.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#10 Posted: 21:04:47 05/06/2016
The Darkness definately lost its mind during that. Its summoning in the Spell Punk Keep and the fact it still had its face back then shows that Kaos just sort of reawakened it with magic. In Trap Team 3DS it was a glorified inanimate hazard that at the most threw chompies at you, so the more it lost its power the less aware of itself it became.

They weren't really Superchargers though,they were refered to as simply Skylanders who drove vehicles iirc.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:05:20 05/06/2016 by Bifrost
#11 Posted: 21:09:27 05/06/2016
Ok, so they did released The Darkness but it might have already exsisted.
So, if I'm getting it right, The Darkness came in contacted with the Skylands two times before being brought back to its former state by Kaos:
- first accidentally by the Ancients, who then built the Core of Light;
- then on purpose by the Spell Punks.

Quote: Nightmoon
Quote: Drek95
- the first SuperChargers, equipped with their vehicles, defeat The Darkness reducing it to some kind of mindless force;

I'm not too sure about that one.

Neither am I.
Particularly unsure about the name of that squad (only remember the ones using Sky vehicles, called the First Light Squadron) and what happened to The Darkness afterwards.
Just "logical" assumptions.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#12 Posted: 00:11:11 06/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Well, there are some notes I can makes about certain things. We know that before Spyro's Adventure we had the events from the Mask of Power. Keeping that in mind, there had to be some point in the timeline that the Mask of Power was originally created by the Spellpunks (maybe the same that released The Darkness?), then when it was used to eliminate most of the Portal Masters from Skylands. Maybe that happened during the first reign of The Darkness, and why the Citadel of the Portal Masters was considered lost.

Another note involving how the events were described in Superchargers, keep in mind that VV wanted to include Vehicles wherever they could, so while the Skylanders certainly served in the first Light Squadron and saved a Mabu village, and even fought The Darkness until the incomplete Core could be used, most likely they did that by hand, or using generic Vehicles in the Squadron. There were no Superchargers in the reign of The Darkness, just a group of Skylanders that existed before the Cores.

One last thought: The Core was incomplete when it was initially activated, so maybe the Ancients disappeared before construction was finished.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me