Page 1 of 1
Voice Actors
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1 Posted: 20:35:12 02/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Can we take a moment to appreciate how many excellent voice actors Acti managed to fit into these games!

We got Rob Paulsen, Cree Summers, Yuri Lowenthal, John DiMaggio, Steve Blum, Roger Craig Smith and a bunch of other talent. How long will it be till actual celebrities voice Skylanders! Which Skylander voice is your favorite?
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 20:39:07 02/06/2016
wolfgang will be voiced by snoop dog
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#3 Posted: 20:50:23 02/06/2016
Golden Queen might be bias from me, but CCH Pounder really makes her sound original. She isn't just a Hex-like booming voice, sometimes it's pretty obvious she's an old woman when she forces her tone and it's an interesting range.

Oh yeah and Yuri Lowhental, because he's every anime protagonist or rival that isn't Johnny Yong Bosch so you probably know several good characters voiced by him. Too bad Fright Rider's so underwhelming, but hey,it's suprising that he doesn't sound like Yosuke Hanamura when voicing Trail Blazer.

But now he can do ANY character because he's in creation mode.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#4 Posted: 20:51:05 02/06/2016
Smash Hit. Rob Paulsen is a really great guy, in character and out. I was so glad that they'd finally got a hold of him to voice a Skylander, especially after I found out that Night Shift was voiced by Maurice LaMarche. I missed meeting both John DiMaggio[Wash Buckler, Wallop] and Billy West[Freeze Blade, Fire Kraken, Food Fight] at AwesomeCon this year, but I guess that's for the best. They probably wouldn't have even remembered what Skylanders is, nor their characters. Seeing as they're both listed in the cast of Academy, I'll just wait.
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:55:32 02/06/2016 by BlueFox
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#5 Posted: 21:34:44 02/06/2016
I might sound like such a nerd for VA's of characters of my favorite games and cartoons like Quinton Flynn for voicing Dr. Krankcase and Tom Kenny with Stink Bomb (Come on Kenny voice another Skylander). Still want Hayden Panettiere to voice a Skylander though i would scream if that happend.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me