darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Problem with Imaginators Crystals + SOLUTION
Page 1 of 1
Problem with Imaginators Crystals + SOLUTION
The PokemonMan Green Sparx Gems: 314
#1 Posted: 22:31:44 31/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Obviously, the thought of being able to create your own characters and house them in crystal figures is AWESOME, but in my opinion, Myself and others will be obliged to buy TONS of crystals so that we can create and store Tons of Imaginators, and it will become hard to categorize them all because you'll just have an overwhelming amount of crystals in your collection. It will also be hard to Identify which Imaginators are in which Crystals! WELL I'VE COME UP WITH A SOLUTION!!

• Activision could add a small indented space on the underside of each of the Crystals
  • When Crystals are bought in stores, the Packaging comes with a long + thin blank Sticker that fits the shape of the Space on each Crystal
  • Customers can then keep the sticker stored until they've used the Crystal and it is housing an Imaginator
  • Customers can then write anything on the sticker, such as a Name or Catchphrase, that can help them to identify the Imaginator in the Crystal
  • They can then place the sticker onto the indented space and be able to identify it whenever you use it forever

How does this Idea sound to you guys?
---
POKEMON SUN AND MOON
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 22:34:06 31/05/2016
Or... Cloud saving, which is much more widespread and easy to have?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#3 Posted: 22:39:35 31/05/2016
Quote: Bifrost

How would this help determine what is in the Creation Crystal without putting it on the Portal?
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#4 Posted: 22:42:52 31/05/2016
They already confirmed there would be stickers for them I think.
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#5 Posted: 22:42:55 31/05/2016
Or you could just use a sharpie and mark them.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#6 Posted: 22:45:01 31/05/2016
Quote: weebbby
Quote: Bifrost

How would this help determine what is in the Creation Crystal without putting it on the Portal?

I meant a way of switching the names, but I guess that there's the portal part :U
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#7 Posted: 22:54:17 31/05/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan
They already confirmed there would be stickers for them I think.

Technically, nothing has been confirmed, since it hasn't been officially announced. ;)

But, yes, the leak did indicate that there would be stickers/labels included with the Crystals.
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#8 Posted: 23:10:03 31/05/2016
I'm just thinking that you can save your designs in game, but you'll have to put them in a crystal to use them . Then u can reload the crystals with different characters like the trap n villain system.

There probably won't be any need to own more then 1 of each element .

But I'm sure many of you will try and buy 50 so I'm foreseeing seeing a crystal shortage again thanks to you people.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:18:48 31/05/2016 by B-BOB358
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#9 Posted: 23:14:40 31/05/2016
And, given I was burnt on traps last time, I'll wait with baited breath on how many and the system. Luckily, this is an optional feature and you don't necessarily have to participate in it. Big thing is they need their own SKU. Lessons Learned.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:15:10 31/05/2016 by TakeYourLemons
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me