darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > what do you guys want to see for the remaining senseis and villains?
Page 1 of 1
what do you guys want to see for the remaining senseis and villains?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 18:37:35 31/05/2016 | Topic Creator
so.. we only have 5/31 characters of the final roster known. SPECULATION TIME.

i'll be speculating about elements in which we haven't seen senseis for.

AIR- Knowing TFB, we're gonna have some birds, probably. I'd love to see some kind of wind dijin or something using the "old asian warriors" theme.

TECH- This is where i'm most excited. They could make these guys look REALLY FREAKING COOL.

MAGIC- so we all know that there is, 100 percent guaranteed, SOME MAGIC CHARACTER EVERY BODY LOVES (EX- ninjini, trap shadow, enigma, splat)

UNDEAD- i really want a gargoyle. SOME KIND OF GARGOYLE.

LIGHT- I don't really know here. we went from majestic angel warriors to PEW PEW POINTY SPACEMAN in one game. this could be either good or bad.

DARK- eh..? seeing we're using the "old asian warriors" theme- i could see some kind of stealthy ninja or something.

as for villains-

i just want luminous and pain-yatta. I'd say hood sickle but i know that TFB would pick wolfgang over him anyday for a figure.
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#2 Posted: 18:42:54 31/05/2016
They would need to be VERY detailed or advanced if the Imaginators customization is any good. Cause if they aren't, then people could just make similar 'Landers as customizations.
---
You can't handle MEMES
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#3 Posted: 18:45:25 31/05/2016
All I want is Pain-yatta!
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
stealth Yellow Sparx Gems: 1040
#4 Posted: 18:51:05 31/05/2016
A balancing crane would be cool for Air, but we do already have a bird.
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#5 Posted: 18:53:07 31/05/2016
My guess for the villains are all the doom radiers and painyatta but they could always bring in ones like shelllshock and glumshanks
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#6 Posted: 18:54:35 31/05/2016
Whatever it is, make the Senseis as dynamic as possible. Like the Superchargers, they were all in some sort of racing suit but all were unique and different.
As for villains, I think Wolfgang, Luminous, Nightshade & Krankcase will come back for sure. I'm not sure about Dreamcatcher since I don't think she can offer enough as a Skylander. I also hope they don't add Chef Pepper Jack, the Chompy Mage & especially not Gulper, cause I wouldn't buy them. And as for Magic, well...

[User Posted Image]

But it'll probably be Pain-Yatta and I wouldn't like that.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#7 Posted: 19:05:12 31/05/2016
- Fairy for life

- gsrgoyle for dark or undead

-More angels fo whatever element

- Would be nice to have luminous back
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#8 Posted: 19:41:54 31/05/2016
I'm gonna assume the Doom Raiders are all gonna get made whether everyone likes them or not which I'm fine with especially Dr. Krankcase. I always wanted him and all of the ideas I've said in the past apply here yet again maybe even with the customization of your own Skylander would even satisfy me.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Skylandskid Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#9 Posted: 19:57:31 31/05/2016
Wolfgang and dreamcatcher. They can have anyone else but give me my Wolfgang and dreamcatcher. Also, I read there is supposed to be 11 villians. Does this mean that their is a new element, they are making a Kaos figure, or just two villians from one element. If anyone can answer my question, then please answer.
---
rest in peace, Dreamcatcher
ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1935
#10 Posted: 21:21:10 31/05/2016
Villains:
Wolfgang is my favorite of the Doom Raiders, so hopefully he's in it! Not sure about any of the others.

Senseis (The ones we've seen aren't based on Japanese mythology, but I can dream):

Air- An Eastern-style Dragon. It can be holding a weapon if need-be.

Tech- Samurai mech?

Magic- A Kitsune - Figure form would be a girl with a wand and fox tails, while in the game she'd be able to transform into an actual fox, sort of like how Wildfire worked (I assume. Don't have Wildfire)

Undead- Something based on Tsukumogami - household objects that come to life on their 100th birthday. There's no doubt some zany Skylanders characters could come from this.

Light- A female character with sun-based powers in reference to Amaterasu, the Shinto sun goddess.

Dark- Some sort of ninja. Maybe it can be a raccoon dog?
---
Thank you for releasing me!
PopFizzFan5 Red Sparx Gems: 52
#11 Posted: 03:35:11 01/06/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
.As for villains, I think Wolfgang, Luminous, Nightshade & Krankcase will come back for sure. I'm not sure about Dreamcatcher since I don't think she can offer enough as a Skylander. I also hope they don't add Chef Pepper Jack, the Chompy Mage & especially not Gulper, cause I wouldn't buy them. .

I feel like all the doom raiders will be part of the villan Skylanders
As for magic, either Mesmerleda or Pain-Yatta.I hope it is Mesmerleda as well
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#12 Posted: 08:52:26 01/06/2016
I'm not going to venture in the designs of the creatures (though I agree with many of the ideas here) but I would like to give my opinion on the themes, since apparently they are all hoping to be ancient warriors of some kind:

Magic: I'm expecting to see an arabian thief or marauder and of course a classic wizard; I think a martial art chapion would fit as well.

Tech: a small critter in a self-built mech (got a bit more specific with this one) holding a huge shield and a steampunk knight of some sort wielding either a sword or a spear.

Life: we already have our mystic forest warrior, so I guess we'll get a african themed tribal hunter equiped with a blowgun.

Undead: a necromancer and an assassin/rogue-like fast character equiped with two daggers.

Air: a medieval styled archer and a crossbow wielding medieval chinese warrior.

Earth: besides our strong Tri-Tip, I would love to see and egyptian themed sand creature holding whatever weapon they want.
But seriously.
Six games and we still don't have a sand-based Skylander.
It's time.

Water: I would like to see a fierce viking holding a battle axe, next to King Pen.

Fire: our samurai lady should be paired with an ancient greek brute of some kind, holding a giant hammer.

Light: I would like to see either a classic majestic white and golden knight or a sage manipulating light using a staff.

Dark: definitely a ninja wielding a katana and maybe able to use shurikens or a medieval styled thief.

As for villains, definitely not expecting to see all the Doom Raiders as not all of them are apparently big enough or hold weapons, but I do hope for Gulper, Wolfgang and Pain-Yatta.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:04:14 01/06/2016 by Drek95
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#13 Posted: 08:54:59 01/06/2016
Spoyders for undead, but really, some quadrupeds would be lovely.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#14 Posted: 14:06:09 01/06/2016
Well, Wolfgang and Pain-Yatta have been confirmed and I'm not happy about that becuase I don't like Pain-Yatta (and becasue I wanted Mesmeralda *sigh* my dream will never come true)
I'm also sure Nightshade and Krankcase will return since there's a ninja and a quickshot class and Nightshade's some kind of ninja and Krankcase has a gun. I also lost all hope for Dreamcatcher and Luminous since they don't have a weapon and there can't be three mages. Though I don't know what they're planning for Air, Light, Life, Fire & Water. Chompy Mage has a stick and I don't think that's enough for a knight, Gulper has a triton and that doesn' fall in any category and Jack has a... mixer? and that doesn't fit anything either. I also don't think they'd include any TT enemy, but the Doom Raiders, soooo we'll just have to wait and see because I have no idea what they'll do for Air and Light.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:06:52 01/06/2016 by Deja Vu
#15 Posted: 14:31:55 01/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Painyatta was confirmed?

YES

YES

YES!!!!!!
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#16 Posted: 15:09:42 01/06/2016
Since more youtubers are basically confirming that all of the Doom Raiders are senseis, here are the classes they may all be in. Keep in mind that there just so happens to be 11 villains and there are ten classes so I'm trying to see if I can match all of the classes with the villains.

smilie obviously ninja with his stealth techniques and his sneaky nature.
smilie probably sentinel with his light guardian design.
smilie maybe swashbuckler
Pain-yatta most likely a smasher with his lollipop obviously.
smilie either bazooker or quickshot witth his goo gun.
smilie either knight or brawler, but more leaning towards brawler to match his more rebellious side.
smilie she could be the quickshot since she did throw tornadoes very quickly.
smilie could be a knight because for some reason he can sometimes look like a knight.
smilie Possibly a bowslinger as much as that doesn't make much sense. Honestly he just feels like another sorcerer, but smilie is already one.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#17 Posted: 15:31:20 01/06/2016
I want a really weird one, all the ones we've seen so far are preeeeetty generic.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#18 Posted: 15:45:12 01/06/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
Painyatta was confirmed?

YES

YES

YES!!!!!!

Pain and Wolfgang. It was also conceded that not all villains will be returning from Trap Team...so there will be new designs to look forward to.
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#19 Posted: 15:48:12 01/06/2016
AIR- I imagine Dreamcatcher will probably be a Quickshot, we have that Unknown one who is probably a Sorceror, and knowing acti there is probably a bird.

FIRE- Chef Pepper Jack is one of those wierd ones who dosent fit any class, but if he had to be one it would probably be Brawler. The Unknown one is probably a Ninja, and I have no clue what the 2nd Sensei will be.

WATER- Gulper will most likely be a Swashbuckler due to his design. King Pen is confirmed to be a Brawler, and the Unknown Water is probably a Quickshot.

EARTH- Golden Queen is a Sorceror, Tri Top is a Smasher, and the 2nd Sensei is most likely a Rock Golem.

TECH- Dr. Krankcase is probably a Quickshot, rounding up all of them. And the 2 Senseis will most likely be a robot and some sort of animal with a mechanical attachment.

LIFE- Chompy Mage is most likely a Sorceror, and the Unknown Life is probably a knight due to his massive sword. The 2nd Sensei is probably animal related.

LIGHT- Luminous is most likely a Sentinel, due to his holiness. And this time I don't have a clue for what the other Senseis will be.

DARK- Nightshade is probably a Ninja due to his stealthiness, and again I don't have a clue what the other Senseis will be.

UNDEAD- Wolfgang is probably a Smasher due to his Harp Smashing ability and there will probably be some sort of Skeleton and Ghost for the other 2.

MAGIC- Painyatta is most likely a Smasher rounding up them, because of his smashing lollipop ability and I don't have a clue for the other 2.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Icebrrrg Green Sparx Gems: 327
#20 Posted: 16:12:24 01/06/2016
Thrilled about Golden Queen!!!!

So 10 more I'm hoping:

Kaos
Pain-yatta
Dreamcatcher
Pepper
Chompy Mage
Krankcase
Wolfgang
Gulper
Night Shade
Eye-Five

If we got Glumshanks I'd be so excited but I don't see it happening.

Kaos' Mom would be awesome too!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:13:15 01/06/2016 by Icebrrrg
#21 Posted: 16:13:39 01/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Icebrrrg
Thrilled about Golden Queen!!!!

So 10 more I'm hoping:

Kaos
Pain-yatta
Dreamcatcher
Pepper
Chompy Mage
Krankcase
Wolfgang
Gulper
Night Shade
Eye-Five

If we got Glumshanks I'd be so excited but I don't see it happening.

wolfgang was confirmed, and he's getting a dark version. painyatta was metioned in an article so he's a rumor.
Shin Majin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1145
#22 Posted: 16:25:32 01/06/2016
A quadruped, or any other non-upright form. The trailer hints that custom 'landers can't be so.
---
Team quadruped.
Joseph > Jotaro
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#23 Posted: 17:32:50 01/06/2016
What I want for the remaining 10 villians:
Chompy Mage - (Life) Sorcerer
Cross Crow - (Water) Shooter
Tae Kwon Krow - (Dark) Ninja
Bad Juju - (Air) Sorcerer
Dr. Krankcase - (Tech) Shooter
Luminous - (Light) Sentinel
(Wolf Gang) - (Undead) Smasher
(Pain-yatta) - (Magic) Brawler
No idea for fire...I hate all of them so far.

Sadly, no Mesmerelda smilie
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:35:19 19/06/2016 by Echo2VX
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#24 Posted: 17:45:52 01/06/2016
Quote: Echo2VX
Mesmerelda - (Magic) Sorcerer

I would love Luminous as well.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#25 Posted: 17:52:44 01/06/2016
Give me Tae Kwon Crow and I'll be happy.
---
Hahahahaha
#26 Posted: 18:16:11 01/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Echo2VX
Mesmerelda - (Magic) Sorcerer

YES. I LOVE MY BOY LUMINOUS.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me