darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Anyone want to talk about their custom ideas?
First | Previous | Page 4 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Anyone want to talk about their custom ideas?
AmiiboMaster Blue Sparx Gems: 804
#151 Posted: 18:59:33 02/06/2016
Me
Mario
Spongebob
Winnie The Pooh
A normal blank character
ButterflyLander
A Skylander that already exists (why not?)
A Dolphin

I'll try my best
---
Gimme all your Amiibos

and Skylanders BTW!
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#152 Posted: 18:59:42 02/06/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
ANOTHER ONE

a gnome. A GNOME! PRAISE ME!

Shrek balloon Skylander
Shrek gnome Skylander
Shrek "you can't handle life" Skylander
Shrek furry Skylander
Shrek robot Skylander

The possibilities are limitless.
---
You can't handle MEMES
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#153 Posted: 19:18:40 02/06/2016
ANOTHER ONE

a Keemstar. KEEMSTAR! PRAISE ME!

Fixed that spoiler for you!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#154 Posted: 19:37:06 02/06/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
ANOTHER ONE

hey now, you're a keemstar
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#155 Posted: 19:47:50 02/06/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
ANOTHER ONE

hey now, you're a keemstar

get your game on, go play
---
You can't handle MEMES
#156 Posted: 19:51:29 02/06/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
HOLY **** THE BEST IDEA JUST CAME TO ME

so it's a balloon sentinel.

AND HIS NAME IS HEAL-IUM

_____
[User Posted Image]

thank you

anyway, can't really decide if he'd have a super thin body (like a balloon string) or a michelin man body (because balloon)

but his voice, without a doubt, will be high pitched.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8264
#157 Posted: 19:57:04 02/06/2016
Also I'm gonna try to make some of my fan made Skylanders. Here are a few I remember. I have a whole list saved to my computer

Abracadrago (A bipedal dragon magician)

Popzo the Clown

Sandman
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Icebrrrg Green Sparx Gems: 327
#158 Posted: 20:02:42 02/06/2016
Right now I'm looking forward to making:

Circus Clown inspired character
Winter Solstice inspired character
Trick or Treating inspired character

Plus some sort of mystical animal/nature hybrid character!
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#159 Posted: 20:17:58 02/06/2016
FEMALE, QUICKSHOT, MAGIC!
That's everything for now, I just know I'll be doing it.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#160 Posted: 21:55:07 02/06/2016
I'm going to make a Life Sorcerer with that Banana head you see in the trailer. I'm going to call him Banana Guy.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#161 Posted: 21:57:49 02/06/2016
I might try and make characters from other games as best as I can
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#162 Posted: 22:09:04 02/06/2016
If the right parts are there....I'm gonna make a Series 6 Gill Grunt.....
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
#163 Posted: 22:13:59 02/06/2016
Quote: Medicus
If the right parts are there....I'm gonna make a Series 6 Gill Grunt.....

goodbye dark spyro it's been fun
---
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#164 Posted: 22:34:47 02/06/2016
Fire Turtle Sorc. named Shell Raiser!!!
Life Turtle Sent. named Oogway
#165 Posted: 23:59:10 02/06/2016
an illuminati skylander
#166 Posted: 00:04:54 03/06/2016
an illuminati skylander

just put this green dorito on a base.

[User Posted Image]
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#167 Posted: 00:45:00 03/06/2016
Quote: Nightmoon
Quote: Luminous35
5. Nightmoon the Dark Fox. He is a Brawler.

Update #6: Changed Darktail's name to Nightmoon.

Huh... Well, then XP

YOUR NAME IS FANCY K?
I thought it fit him smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#168 Posted: 00:48:28 03/06/2016
a tech robot lady covered in spikes and steampunky stuff with two guns named "Iron Maiden"

bayonetta
#169 Posted: 00:50:01 03/06/2016
The Fire Smasher guy that they show off in the demo. He's pretty awesome looking.
---
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3766
#170 Posted: 00:51:37 03/06/2016
I have to ask, what would be a good pun on necromancer?
---
Hahahahaha
#171 Posted: 00:52:29 03/06/2016
Quote: GaiaMemories

Necromander
---
#172 Posted: 00:56:17 03/06/2016

Necrolancer? Attacks enemies with a skeletal lance?

Necrodancer? He summons skeletons by doing a tribal dance?
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#173 Posted: 01:10:11 03/06/2016
All right, might as well share my ideas, regardless or not they wind up to be possible:
-A Life Sorcerer will probably be my first one, if I get a Life Crystal at launch, name not decided yet.
-A Water Sentinel designed to be a mermaid, of which I'll name Aquamarine.
-An Air Bowslinger butterfly, of which I'll name Flutter Bug.
-A Fire Ninja I'm gonna try to make into Scorpion.
-A Dark Quickshooter I'm gonna try to make into Bayonetta.
-A Tech Bazooker I'm gonna name Steam Punk.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#174 Posted: 01:57:49 03/06/2016
Post all of your Imaginators you come up with here! Describe it or post a picture!
(Can a Hunter sticky this, just making the topic early so no one forgets about making it)

Eye-Tunes: A futuristic Skylander with an eye head and a music note aura (If added)

Prototype: The worst and creepiest looking Skylander in history, I will figure out what parts to add when I get the game.

Shrek: We all know it's coming with the Shrek ears and all.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:54:38 03/06/2016 by PwnageFTW
#175 Posted: 02:00:30 03/06/2016
My Ideas for Imaginators

1. Ignitazard the Fire Lizard. He is a Ninja class. "Party with fire!" (??? voice)

2. Snowflight the Water Tiger. She is a Bowslinger class. "Time for the tide!" (Heroine Voice)

3. Windwing the Air Mage. He is a Sorcerer class "TBA" (??? Voice)

4. Shockbolt the Tech Robot. He is a Knight class. "Say hello to my superior technology!" (Regal Voice)

5. Nightmoon the Dark Fox. He is a Brawler class. "Don't mess with mystery!" (??? voice)

6. Bonesaw the Undead Skeleton. He is a Smasher class "Don't mess with the Undead!" (Wacky Voice)

7. Blastbright the Light spirit Dragon. He is a Sentinel Class. "Get ready for pure radiance!" (Cool Voice)

8. Slither-burst the Life Snake. He is a Bazooker Class. "Say hello to my missiles!" (??? Voice)

9. Rune Riot the Magic Angel. She is a Quickshot Class. "Time for Magic!" (Faerie Voice)

10. Terrasphere the Earth Alien. He is a Swashbuckler Class. "You can't handle the cosmos!" (??? Voice)

This will be updated whenever I have new ideas.
Any catchphrase that is listed could be changed at any time.

List of all the updates

• Update #1: Added Ignitus the Fire Lizard
  • Update #2: Ignitus' name has been changed to Ignitazard. A combination of Ignite and Lizard.
  • Update #3: Added a new character, Snowflight, the Water Imaginator for me. She is a tiger that uses a bow, and also has wings.
  • Update #4: Added Windwing, a Air character, and Shockbolt, a tech character, who are from the Sorcerer and Knight class.
  • Update #5: Added Darktail, a dark elemental fox character, who is a brawler. Added catchphrases for Shockbolt and Darktail.
  • Update #6: Changed Darktail's name to Nightmoon. Removed catchphrases, as there are so many more possibilities I could want to change them.
  • Update #7: Added the Undead character, Bonesaw. He is a Smasher Class. He has bone armor with a bone tail. Also has Bat Wings and a huge battle axe. Decided to add a catchphrase for him as well.
  • Update #8: Added Blastbright, a light elemental spirit dragon who is the Sentinel Class. Added a catchphrase for him too.
  • Update #9: Added catchphrases for Nightmoon, Shockbolt, Snowflight and Ignitazard, also Snowflight's and Shockbolt's tone of voice.
  • Update #10: Added descriptions on their looks for all the characters.
  • Update #11: Added a new character, who is called Slither-burst, a life bazooker.
  • Update #12: Added Rune Riot and Terrasphere, the Quickshot and Swashbuckler Classes.

Descriptions on the Characters

• Ignitazard is a fire lizard character who looks similar to that lizard character in the trailer, yet hes completely tiny. He uses a fire spear, and has a fiery aura around him. Not sure for head armor yet.

• Snowflight is a water tiger character. She is ice blue with darker blue wings (if that's a option) She will have some kind of armor, not sure just yet though. Not enough options to see just yet.

• Windwing is a air character that was shown in the trailer. I'll adjust colors though. He will use a special wand and will have light blue wings, and also a light blue cloak. I will also use the black scaly legs for him.

• Shockbolt will be a robotic tech character who will use the weapons that the tech imaginator used in the trailer. He is a knight so he'll have a robotic knight helmet (pretty sure i saw it)

• Nightmoon is a dark grey/black wolf character with dark armor and weapons similar to King Pen, but it could change depending on what I see.

• Bonesaw uses the same skull mask from the trailer with bat wings, and a huge axe. He will have armor with bones on it (saw it while a dev was creating a character)

• Blastbright will probably be something similar to Spitfire, if possible. He will have dragon wings, with spyro's horns and his tail too. The scaly legs would probably fit him most, and he will be white and gold.

• Slither-burst is a snake character who is orange and green, if possible. He will use a fancy bazooka thing, and he will have powerful armor. Not to sure yet as we haven't seen anything.

• Rune Riot is a female angel-like character, but not color wise. She has pink hair and she has purple and yellow armor. Uses the scaly legs.

• Terrasphere is a strange alien-like imaginator who has these weird tentacle things in front of his face. He also wears some kind of armor but not sure what just yet.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 17:08:48 03/06/2016 by Luminous35
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#176 Posted: 02:03:39 03/06/2016
Actual OCs:
-A Life Sorcerer... And I don't have anything else planned. Probably gonna be my first one just to mess around with it.
-Aquamarine: A Water Sentinel who's a mermaid with a trident. "Time for the tide!"
-Evolved Spyro: A Magic Sorcerer who's basically a humanoid Spyro. "Time for magic!"
-Flutter Bug: An Air Bowslinger who's a butterfly. "I like glitter!"
-Steam Punk: A Tech Bazooker. Guess what he's based on. "Say hello to my missiles!"

Attempted Characters:
-Marvel's Deadpool: A Tech Swashbuckler. "This one goes out to zombie dance parties!"
-Mortal Kombat's Scorpion: A Fire Ninja, obviously. "Don't mess with fire!"
-RWBY's Yang Xiao Long: A Fire Brawler. "I like fire!"
-Skylander's Flynn: Air, either going to be a Brawler or a Bazooker. "Time for the boom!"
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:29:22 03/06/2016 by AdamGregory03
Devreese Green Sparx Gems: 194
#177 Posted: 02:17:26 03/06/2016
this is mine its greninja from pokemon but as its new form (if they do skymiibos again) pic.twitter.com/CcPUxyny90
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#178 Posted: 02:25:36 03/06/2016
[Topic merged] Well, then.

No in-depth ideas yet, need to see more of the available options first.

I definitely want to make a tiger and other animals. Don't care for distinctly human characters.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:04:46 03/06/2016 by Nightmoon
#179 Posted: 02:30:29 03/06/2016
IDEAS!

LEGIT CHARACTERS

Bacon Blitz (Fire/Bazooker)- A pig guy, with a fire canon. "You Can't Handle Fire!" (deep voice)

Iron Maiden (Tech/Quickshot)- A robotic lady with long copper hair, and two guns. Steampunk armor and such included, with a ludicrous amount of spikes. Kinda like bayonetta, but a robot. "Don't Mess With The Machines!" (i'll try to make a sexy voice)

Night Club (Dark/Smasher)- A crocodile with a big club. That's all... "You Can't Handle My Moves!" (wacky voice)

Plunderstorm (Air/Swashbuckler)- A storm themed pirate. "You Can't Handle Pure Radiance!" (pirate voice)

(more coming soon.)

FUNPOST CHARACTERS

flynn's head on a unholy muscular body (air/brawler) flynn's head on a muscular body, as big as i can make it. "Time For The Boom!" (deepest voice i can imagine)

(more coming soon)

[reserved]
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 16:34:34 03/06/2016 by ZapNorris
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#180 Posted: 02:40:44 03/06/2016
My Ideas for Imaginators

1. Ignitazard the Fire Lizard. He is a Ninja class. "Party with fire!" (??? voice)

2. Snowflight the Water Tiger. She is a Bowslinger class. "Time for the tide!" (Heroine Voice)

3. Windwing the Air Mage. He is a Sorcerer class

4. Shockbolt the Tech Robot. He is a Knight class. "Say hello to my superior technology!" (Regal Voice)

5. Nightmoon the Dark Fox. He is a Brawler class. "Don't mess with mystery!" (??? voice)

6. Bonesaw the Undead Skeleton. He is a Smasher class "Don't mess with the Undead!" (Wacky Voice)

7. Blastbright the Light spirit Dragon. He is a Sentinel Class. "Get ready for pure radiance!" (Cool Voice)

Oh my gosh, these are AMAZING!!
#181 Posted: 02:42:16 03/06/2016
Quote: Starlight_Shine
My Ideas for Imaginators

3. Windwing the Air Mage. He is a Sorcerer class

Oh my gosh, these are AMAZING!!

Thank you! really appreciated smilie
---
Captainfishlip Green Sparx Gems: 415
#182 Posted: 02:43:52 03/06/2016
Okay here are some I made a while back

1. Rune Ranger a magic reformed Drow ninja
2. Bull Whip a fire Minotaur who wields a pair of flaming whips
3. Chain Freeze an ice Polar Bear wielding ice chains
4. Zombeats an undead DJ Zombie that uses music discs to attack
5. Rain-Bow an air elven apprentice to Flameslinger using wind and a bow
6. Scargoyle a dark gargoyle that uses claws and his fists to fight
---
SA 31/32 SG 16/16 SF 27/32 TT 30/52 SC 9/20 SCV 3/20 SI 3/31
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#183 Posted: 02:54:55 03/06/2016
Reserved till I get the game.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#184 Posted: 02:58:16 03/06/2016
IDEAS!

LEGIT CHARACTERS

Bacon Blitz (Fire/Bazooker)- A pig guy, with a fire canon. "You Can't Handle Fire!" (deep voice)

Iron Maiden (Tech/Quickshot)- A robotic lady with long copper hair, and two guns. Steampunk armor and such included, with a ludicrous amount of spikes. Kinda like bayonetta, but a robot. "Don't Mess With The Machines!" (i'll try to make a sexy voice)

Night Club (Dark/Smasher)- A crocodile with a big club. That's all... "You Can't Handle My Moves!" (wacky voice)

(more coming soon.)

FUNPOST CHARACTERS

flynn's head on a unholy muscular body (air/brawler) flynn's head on a muscular body, as big as i can make it. "Time For The Boom!" (deepest voice i can imagine)

(more coming soon)

[reserved]

TIME FOR THE BOOM IS ALREADY USED. U CANT USE IT. I forget who said it actually...
Btw jk.
---
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#185 Posted: 03:05:40 03/06/2016
I don't have too many in mind so far, but I plan on making some sort of Dark-Element-Sorcerer-Class tiger type thing.
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3511
#186 Posted: 03:17:38 03/06/2016
My ideas so far, including their inspiration, description, and gameplay:

1. Robert: A character from a webseries I work on with my cousin. He is fancy, arrogant news anchor obsessed with his mustache. He will be a Light element Smasher and will hopefully use a microphone as a weapon (assuming that's an option). Catchphrase: "This one goes out to my muscles!"

2. Dark Z: Another character inspired from my cousin's webseries. Basically a wizard made of dark matter. Dark element Sorcerer. Catchphrase: "You can't handle my nightmare!"
3. Dr. Phyxitall Webseries character 3, basically a mad scientist who likes potions. He will be a Magic element Sentinel who uses healing powers, hopefully. Catchphrase: "Time for magic!"

4. Gallo: Character from the under-rated Dillon's Rolling Western series on 3DS. A gunslinging lizard. He will be a Fire element Quickshot. Catchphrase: ""Say hello to my missiles!"

5. Mondoom: Thought of him after thinking how I pretty much have my energy sucked away on Mondays. He will be a grim-reaper-esque monster, tired looking with a low voice and an Undead Sorcerer. Catchphrase: "You can't handle life!"

6. The Drow King: A scrapped idea I had for the art contest. A giant elite Drow soldier and a Life Bowslinger (or Ninja, which one should I make him?) Catchphrase (unless he is a ninja): "Don't mess with my bow!"

7. Flynn: Come on, we're all gonna end up making him. For my rendition, he will be an Air Smasher (or bazooker, which one do you think?) Catchphrase: "Don't mes with the boom!"
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#187 Posted: 04:03:10 03/06/2016
This is all I got so far.

OCs

Fire: Rex, male brawler

Life: Lucas, male bowslinger

Undead: Xerna, female swashbuckler

Light: Sol, male knight (going for a samurai thing with him)

Dark: Luna, female sorcerer (or sorceress)

Earth: Unnamed male smasher

Other characters

Dio brando

Adachi

Corrin

P4 Protagonist
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:17:38 05/06/2016 by abstractsardine
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#188 Posted: 04:49:39 03/06/2016
I'm already planning on trying to make Bite Fright, a Dark-element werewolf knight Skylander I've played in a few roleplays. I can post his full bio if there's any interest in hearing it.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
DeadPortal Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#189 Posted: 04:57:17 03/06/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

Necrolancer? Attacks enemies with a skeletal lance?

Necrodancer? He summons skeletons by doing a tribal dance?

I feel like Necrodancer would've totally fit Fiesta
---
My FanFiction

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/6264483/DeadPortal
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3766
#190 Posted: 05:40:44 03/06/2016
Necrolancer- an undead sorcerer class character with ghost aura. Uses a lance and can hopefully summon ghosts. Say Hello to the Undead!

Z(pronounced Zed)- A dark swashbuckler class who uses a sword and can unleash dark energy. Whears white and has a sparkling aura. (Some people will get this) I Like my Light!

An orange and Black Swashbuckler ghost. "Never Underestimate Life!"
---
Hahahahaha
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 06:14:39 04/06/2016 by GaiaMemories
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#191 Posted: 06:07:19 03/06/2016
I'll try to do my Skylanders FC's:

Daylite
Nightpitch
Acelock
Thornback

Bonus

Kairi smilie
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#192 Posted: 07:16:43 03/06/2016
I'll just witre this here and keep it for the fututre.

However...angels, lots of them.

And also traditional superheroes looks.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12781
#193 Posted: 08:11:30 03/06/2016
I'm probably gonna make mostly Pokemon and Digimon lookalikes. So far, I'm thinking of Seraphimon who would be in the light element and Devimon or Beelzebumon for the dark element if possible.

Since it's confirmed that you can get a guitar weapon, I might make K.K. Slider if you can make a dog. I'm also hoping you can get other objects as weapons such as a key.

Or I might make classic Spyro characters:
Bowslinger - Hunter
Brawler - Shiela
Bazooker - Sgt. Byrd
Smasher - Bentley
Quickshot - Agent 9

As for original characters, I'm gonna make a Phoenix similar to Sunburn and come up with ideas for new dragons.
#194 Posted: 13:44:31 03/06/2016
Why was my topic put in this one? I didn't expect people to post in it, I wanted it to be stickied and closed until release day. That is so annoying :/
---
chibot805 Ripto Gems: 0
#195 Posted: 15:15:54 03/06/2016
I am making Enchilada the son of Flynn.
#196 Posted: 15:22:40 03/06/2016
I only plan to get doubles of crystal's that I want to make multiple of.
I'll get doubles of the Light Crystal, Dark Crystal, Water Crystal, Fire Crystal, and Earth Crystal.
And maybe the Air Crystal too.
---
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3427
#197 Posted: 16:50:47 03/06/2016
I'll actually just play it by ear, and see where we go.

As for Battle Classes, I am actually going to start getting ideas AFTER all the Sensei have been confirmed with their warrior class so that way I have four characters per element and of different classes.
---
My Green Guardians: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie smiliesmilie
#198 Posted: 16:57:30 03/06/2016
"Brawlnanna"

the banana head we saw, on a HUGE muscular body. Brawler class/life element

"You can't handle my muscles!"
First | Previous | Page 4 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me