Page 1 of 1
Stat Cards or Stickers or ?
Icebrrrg Green Sparx Gems: 327
#1 Posted: 15:17:20 28/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Will they be back in the 6th installment? I sure hope so.
The stickers were a joke after so many stat cards being collected. If the stickers were at least the same size as the cards THAT would have been fine. But they weren't.

I'd even be content if they added the stats to the card backing like they did on some classic action figure packaging back in the day and some still do today(where there was a dotted line to cut it out).

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Icebrrrg Green Sparx Gems: 327
#2 Posted: 15:54:49 01/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Any news yet on of these will be back? Or will each figure include a Battlecast card instead?

Hopefully some sort of stats are included with each.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#3 Posted: 15:57:07 01/06/2016
Stickers are up for Creation Crystals, dunno the rest.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
stealth Yellow Sparx Gems: 1040
#4 Posted: 16:31:19 01/06/2016
I would love if figures included battlecast cards for their character.
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#5 Posted: 17:14:39 01/06/2016
Quote: stealth

Ditto. Battlecast sounds fun, but I don't feel like I should have to spend more money to buy those card packs separately, when they should have just come with the figure. If they did this, I would be all for it, but honestly, I kind of doubt it knowing how greedy Activision is.
---
Purple dragon.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#6 Posted: 17:21:07 01/06/2016
The issue isn't greed, they just aren't in the game - only 24 select landers are. Unless an expansion pack is planned already, which it probably isn't.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#7 Posted: 17:22:32 01/06/2016
Quote: Sboy13
Quote: stealth

Ditto. Battlecast sounds fun, but I don't feel like I should have to spend more money to buy those card packs separately, when they should have just come with the figure. If they did this, I would be all for it, but honestly, I kind of doubt it knowing how greedy Activision is.

Keep in mind that Battlecast only supports 24 skylanders, which wasn't what I thought....makes sense though since there are skylander specific cards in the deck. In short, there doesn't appear to be a "take here and make them pay here" thing going on. Still a bit peeved about their departure from this collector content being removed.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:24:22 01/06/2016 by TakeYourLemons
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me