darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > The Fans' Vision Thread 2016 - Ideas, Speculation, Predictions & More!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The Fans' Vision Thread 2016 - Ideas, Speculation, Predictions & More!
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#51 Posted: 20:30:49 27/05/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Quote: yelvy
Woah, haven't I posted here yet?

Anyway, I'd love to see...

(1) Open world
(2) More collectables
(3) Better NPCs (Though some in SC were pretty good)
(4) Exploration of lore (More stuff on the elements, maybe an original Spyro easter egg)
(5) Utilisation of previous gimmicks (But not required to complete the game 100%)
(6) No Skymiibos/anything messing with lore

Eh, most of this stuff is either unpopular or won't happen. I can dream, I guess smilie

#5 is good for games 1-3. No one should expect non-skylander gimmicks to be supported b/c that precedence was already set during TT to SC. Those gimmicks fundamentally changes the dynamic of the game, and frankly it would be an unmitigated mess to design and to be fun. They are free to prove me wrong, but supporting 300 Skylanders and all gimmicks would mean they would be crushed under all of that weight.

You have a point. I forget that traps weren't useful in SC since I never played TT. No idea what they plan to do with vehicles.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#52 Posted: 20:33:12 27/05/2016
Considering the recent... events with Crash, I doubt he would be playable. Unless he's PS only.

Honestly, I just want fully playable villains, and not-Kaos as the villain. That'd make it good.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me