darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > The Fans' Vision Thread 2016 - Ideas, Speculation, Predictions & More!
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
The Fans' Vision Thread 2016 - Ideas, Speculation, Predictions & More!
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#1 Posted: 11:19:16 22/05/2016 | Topic Creator
Now that the new board is up and it's that time of the year again, get creative and speculate about Skylanders 2016.
This is separate to the general discussion topic, this is for users to post theories and speculate of what we know so far and what they would like.
Post about what you'd like to see and why.

I'll kick it off:
1. Reposes similar to SuperChargers with complete character revamps. (smilie Double Trouble needs to be one of them )
2. Battle Mode Returns (3rd Time Lucky) & With Online now.
3. Increased Max Level for all Skylanders
4. More than 1 new Skylanders character per element.
5. No Skymiibos (Although I'm all for smilie Crash Bandicoot becoming a character)
6. A new MainVillain
7. A new base Design, SuperChargers had engines on top and it made the base feel flat. Though i'd still prefer the game base color removed.
8. Vehicles usable in some form.

It's a slim possibility, but maybe some of our ideas may be noticed and included some day. I'm sure some of Activision's people check by here every now and again.

User-----------------------------------------------Brief Description-------------------------------------------Date (UK)
Bitfrost-------------Nicknames, Post-launch game content, lower restricted areas, Malefor----------22.05.2016
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:19:30 22/05/2016 by ImDoubleTrouble
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 13:26:24 22/05/2016
Battle Modes, nicknames, tons of postgame content, very small paywall(doesn't need to be as low as Superchargers but at least be in small quantities and requiring Skylanders mostly). Smaller priority are single Skylander related content, like having their hometowns as levels or small quests with custom dialogue. Patches are good too, but if we shouldn't be asking for something they should've used from the get go.

Also Malefor.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:58:49 24/05/2016 by Bifrost
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#3 Posted: 15:31:47 22/05/2016
Basically everything Bifrost said, but I have another idea. Last summer, I had this idea, and I've never really thought about it until now.

So, y'know those Angry Birds Telepod things? Well, they've already crossed over with Transformers, so it'd be wrong to say that they haven't gained some popularity. Imagine if they did 2 Angry Birds characters for Skylanders? I was thinking the King Pig (his name is Leonard in the movie, I think) and Chuck (the yellow one.) Like amiibo, they would work for both games, being playable characters in Skylanders, but adding Skylander-themed content into the Angry Birds game, like making the Pigs look like Chompies, and Red look like Spyro. I was thinking that the King Pig could be Tech, and he would attack by lobbing crates of TNT and summon Pig minions. As for Chuck, he could be in the Air or Light element would revolve around zipping around all over the place and electrocuting enemies. It's just a crazy idea.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#4 Posted: 18:44:05 22/05/2016
i do everything for a portal owners pack xP
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#5 Posted: 18:54:29 22/05/2016
I just need some new characters, a fun plot and some meaty endgame!

I would LOVE for Activision to make articulated reposes. That would be great! Other than that, yeah, I'd enjoy to see more Battle Mode. Loved playing that even though there were CLEAR OP Skylanders that my brother would always pick
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#6 Posted: 19:11:52 22/05/2016
A Portal Owners Pack.
Character missions where they to the person giving it to them.
Being able to select a boss fight after completing the level.
Idle animations instead of victory poses.
Racing and Battle Mode.
Long levels with check points.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#7 Posted: 19:37:21 22/05/2016
I agree with Biforst! I'd really love it if they made Malefor the main villain of this game instead of Kaos! I don't know how most people feel, but I think Kaos is getting old and boring, and Malefor would serve as a much more exciting and threatening villain?

Also, I don't think they should add Crash IMO.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#8 Posted: 19:45:34 22/05/2016
I think Malefor is perfect if Kaos takes a break - his current job is to help stop villains with worse intentions than him, so who's better than someone with zero moral limits(while Kaos has VERY clear rules on when to cheat or how much you should invest on a plan) and a crazy superiority complex in comparison?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#9 Posted: 20:33:02 22/05/2016
Quote: Bifrost
I think Malefor is perfect if Kaos takes a break - his current job is to help stop villains with worse intentions than him, so who's better than someone with zero moral limits(while Kaos has VERY clear rules on when to cheat or how much you should invest on a plan) and a crazy superiority complex in comparison?

Completely agree, I think that the ending of superchargers is more of a set up for skylanders 6 just as the ending of giants was a set up for giants.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#10 Posted: 21:11:05 22/05/2016
What I want:
  • Nicknames
  • Quests
  • Heroic Challenges/Some stat improver
  • Increased Level cap.
  • Kaos to no longer no the main Villain.
  • Only reposes of rarer Skylanders.
  • A Skylander's playtime to be viewable again.
---
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#11 Posted: 22:02:26 22/05/2016
Battle Arenas
Nicknames
Quests
Daily Challenges
No Reposes/All new characters
More on foot gameplay
Longer levels
Loads of after game content
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#12 Posted: 22:13:23 22/05/2016
My List:

• Less characters. Maybe about 20 or 15 new, and that's it. I always had a lot of trouble getting all the characters every year. The only year I did get all of them was Spyro's Adventure.

• Battle Mode and Online Battle Mode. I didn't enjoy the long departure of it, and everyone wants it back, so why are they ignoring that?

• Allow vehicles to still be used in some certain way. I don't like it when they introduce a gimmick and then never use it in another game.

• Malefor. Were at the sixth game and we still don't have a new villain. They have a perfect opportunity to introduce a better, and more sinister villain.

• Purple or yellow bases. I liked the colored bases and was disappointed when they didn't introduce a colored base in Superchargers. Just something small and simple.

• No Skymiibos unless they allow them on every platform. Then, I'll accept it.

That's all I find is important for this game. I'm trying not to be too picky. There is a possibility for all this because sometimes, Activision does take our ideas into consideration. (Hah, not.)
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#13 Posted: 01:19:33 23/05/2016
Quote: wreckingballbob
What I want:
  • Nicknames
  • Quests
  • Heroic Challenges/Some stat improver
  • Increased Level cap.
  • Kaos to no longer no the main Villain.
  • Only reposes of rarer Skylanders.
  • A Skylander's playtime to be viewable again.

I like this list although in reality I'd like to see this re-introduced AND improved. They totally got rid of the reasons why I played skylander, and this stuff was part of it. Repetitive as all get out, which is why I want an improvement. The stuff they did in SC did that but provided no skylander improvement, save for ONE specific quest per character and vehicle. It was a watered down experience.
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#14 Posted: 04:02:40 23/05/2016
This is the prediction for the gimmick I have been making ever since Swap Force. After seeing the picture of the new Skylander, it looks like it might finally come true.
I want the gimmick-landers to be physically customizable, with weapons/armor that can be magnetically attached to it at certain points, and can be exchanged with other gimmick-landers.
Based on the image of the new skylander, assuming it is a gimmick-lander, it looks like the metal weapon on both of his arms could be the perfect candidate for this idea.
The effects this would have on attacks could be like swap force: A main weapon attack, and a body attack.
Or, it could be a new mechanic where skylanders keep their attacks and animations, but different weapons/armor will add effects, change stats dramtically, or just change appearance. (Or hopefully even a combination of all of those)
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:05:30 23/05/2016 by Echo2VX
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#15 Posted: 04:47:10 23/05/2016
That actually does sound like a pretty cool idea! But if they are magnetic would they not be a lot more expensive? Maybe not, I dunno. XD
The only thing is that I'm thinking it may be a little too similar to Swap Force, with the swappable items and all. But man, I'd trade this idea for Swap Force any day lol!

Haha, I still like that Ultimate idea from the fake leak though.
It won't happen, but I still like it. :P
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#16 Posted: 07:39:42 23/05/2016
What I would like:

1) Online battle mode: It would dramatically increase the length of the game. We could even have some championships arranged between the members of this community. 4 players team VS 4 player team would be great as well.

2) Online Kaos Doom Challenge: Sort of a mini MOBA between two players. You have your defense towers, your mabu army and your hero

3) Increase level cap: I need a motivation to keep playing it online, and maxing out a character is always a safe bet for that. However I ighly doubt they would this as it would discourage getting new figures.

4) Unexplored skylander designs: fairies, gargoyles, more angels (ok yeah this one has been explored), human-dragon hybrids... all of these would be very much welcomed.

5) Few land vehicle tracks: As weird as it sounds I would like to get a few online land tracks for vehicles. I didn't like how vehicles took part of the classic gameplay but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoying having online races. IMO the controls were fun but a few poor decision made it look the worse it has happened to skylanders in the series. As for the battle racing, no please.

6) Online co op up to four with random players No need to be friends to co op, please. I know this be an issue for parents, but there are multiple other ways to control this issue without obstaculizing the rest of the players.

7) Figures with some kind of action mechanism: Buzzwing had pop out and flapping wings action, and I love it. Would be great if they started doing these kind of things for the winged characters.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:15:28 23/05/2016 by angelg
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#17 Posted: 12:01:19 23/05/2016
Online battle mode
Online co-op with randoms without voice chat
Level cap of 25
Quests back
Old gimmicks and magic items do a little bit of something
Portal Owner's Pack
Levels the length of SSA but with a large quantity of them
1 new gimmick and 1 new core per element (excluding variants and reposes, idc how many of those they make)
Less grindy post game content than SSF, but more post game content than the other 4.
Only 1 toy of each new gimmick needed for 100% completion.
Elemental gates exist with any character being able to open them.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:56:26 23/05/2016 by weebbby
#18 Posted: 14:49:49 23/05/2016
Am I the only one who doesn't want to see anymore gimmicklander gates? Like from Trap Team, the only gates there was, was the trap master elemental gates.
---
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#19 Posted: 15:08:11 23/05/2016
Quote: Luminous35
Am I the only one who doesn't want to see anymore gimmicklander gates? Like from Trap Team, the only gates there was, was the trap master elemental gates.

See, I wish there were regular elemental gates again, so any Skylander of that element can enter, but I also want "gates" for the gimmicks. As in feats of strength, swap movement zones, elemental traptanium clusters, and supercharger gates. Then every skylanders could feel needed. But with how it's been going I'm not expecting that. I'm guessing we will just have more gimmicks gates for the current game from now on.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#20 Posted: 23:35:58 23/05/2016
My ideal game:
-A gimmick that's not mandatory to beat the game or shoved down our throats.
-30 characters total, 20 new, 5 reposes, and 5 villain figures if that winds up being a thing.
-Online co-op returns (because that's honestly a good idea).
-Battle mode returns, with online functionality.
-Path switching returns.
-A story that reflects the tone of the show.
-Only around 10-15 alter egos.
-Kaos is either only a secondary antagonist or comic relief.
-Vehicles still have some kind of functionality. Even if it's just they still give Superchargers a damage boost.
-Traps still have some kind of functionality. Whether they make villains fully playable or tie it into villain figures somehow.
-Elemental gates return, because honestly they were pretty cool. As long as it's not only the gimmicklanders that can open them.
-Some kind of mode akin to Heroic Challenges or Bonus Missions, or just having them come back.
-Another pair of Skymiibo (because I personally like the idea to be honest).
-Further extending on Skylander/NPC interactions (Buzz's missions were a step in the right direction).
-Either a Series 3 Chill or a Series 2 Wham-Shell.
-Seriously though Gill Grunt's been reposed enough.
-No more fish reposes, okay?
-Okay?
-OKAY!?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#21 Posted: 00:03:32 24/05/2016
Here's the list for my ideal game:

- 20 or so new Cores (Light and Dark usually get less characters).
Honestly, the more the better for me but I do understand why it might be a problem for certain customers;
- no old characters remade in any form, no Lightcores, no Minis, no variants.
And absolutely no Gimmicklanders.
- no toy gimmick, just tons of in-game mechanics and innovations;
- elemental "puzzles" rather than Gates, which bend well with the environment and offer a certain level of challenge;
- an increases level cap, new Quests, some kind of Heroic;
- traps and vehicles fully working: the latter at as a way to travel faster around the game world;
- open-world which branches in the various Story chapters;
- more trappable villains;
- something specific but optional for our Trap Masters and SuperChargers to do (exactly like Giants can throw boulders and smash walls);
- a great plot, with the same quality of SuperChargers';
- Battle Mode, also online;
- 2 to 4 Adventure Packs (all the older ones unlock specific levels);
- ALL our older Magic Items and Adventure Pieces work fine;
- tons of replayability in all sorts of forms;
- of course cards, stickers, colored bases and packages and all those little touches.

I'd have a couple more wishes but this is enough.
Would buy a game like that in a heartbeat.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:05:54 24/05/2016 by Drek95
#22 Posted: 00:08:00 24/05/2016
See, I don't understand WHY Light and Dark get less characters. Usually I would think they would get more so they can add up to the rest of elements. I just feel like their incomplete.
---
#23 Posted: 00:10:31 24/05/2016
I guess they want to keep the idea they are really special Elements, thus having less members.
They are somewhat rare.

But I agree... My secret dream would be having Giants, Swappers, one more Trap Master and lots of Cores for both Elements.
Doubt it will ever happen.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:11:56 24/05/2016 by Drek95
#24 Posted: 01:06:18 24/05/2016
That would be really cool! Isn;t that the Kaos doom challenge though? But a Endless Survival would be cool.
---
#25 Posted: 01:09:31 24/05/2016
I was implying something like that in "tons of replayability". smilie
Survival, Arenas, Time Attack and minigames are all appreciated!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#26 Posted: 03:07:35 24/05/2016
I'd really like a mode with randomly generated dungeons. That's something that can make a game really fun, in my opinion.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#27 Posted: 03:30:56 24/05/2016
^Agreed, that'd be awesome.
---
Boop me if you see this.
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#28 Posted: 03:45:46 24/05/2016
All I want is a nice gimmicks that doesn't cost a bunch extra (looking at you traps and vehicles), a good story (Trap Team and Superchargers are the best ones so far in my opinion), and a game that makes me want to come back to use the last figures released when they are released (ah la Thrillipede and Buzz Wing, Enigma, etc.).
#29 Posted: 03:52:19 24/05/2016
Quote: Spellslamzer75
I'd really like a mode with randomly generated dungeons. That's something that can make a game really fun, in my opinion.

Requested every year. Maybe they'll get a clue. Here's a hint---can we get some actual dungeons in the next game?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:52:42 24/05/2016 by TakeYourLemons
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#30 Posted: 14:36:23 24/05/2016
  • 18-20 gimmicklanders
  • 20-30 villains
    Return of nicknames
    Return of PVP
    Maybe some more recognition of the Light and Dark Elements, they are like the Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch of Skylander Elements (if you know what I mean BBT fans)
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
MarvelSeer Blue Sparx Gems: 675
#31 Posted: 05:55:57 25/05/2016
==FOR SKYLANDERS==
16 - New Non-Gimmick Skylanders
2 - 1 Light and 1 Dark Non-Gimmick Skylanders
10 - Gimmick Skylanders (1 for each Element)
2 - Giant Skylanders (1 Light and 1 Dark, I need to know who they are)
4 - Swap-Force Skylanders (^ Same xby2)
6 - Variants (Maybe new Holidays like Thanksgiving/New Years)
NO REPOSES - Sadly If this happens Skylander might Tank, New is Always Better

=MAGIC ITEMS==
3 - Racing Trophies + Vehicles (One for each Type) - (Add-on for Racing to Continue)
4 - New Adventure Packs
6 - Battle Items for PvP

=IN-GAME=
Great New Story that evolves with different Skylanders you have unlocked.
Have Skylanders that you placed on the Port walking around in game.
Add Trappable Villains (8-10 Total) Might get people to buy the trap that are still in store lol.
Add PvP/Skylanders Battles.
Add Online Play so fans can finally Play the Game together!!!
Add Past Adventure Pack as DLC with Figures on Portal.
Add Reasons to Use Past Figures: Giants, Swap-Force, Trap Team, etc... (that's a no-brainier really)
---
Remove Sky Stones (BattleCast kinda fills that)
Remove Kaos as the Villain (I MEAN COME ON) Lock him up in Cloudcracker Prison and be done, if they ever want to bring him back, break him out!
Remove the minigames to unlock doors. (Waste of Time, I wanna hit things)
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie - Missing Legendary Bushwack emoji
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#32 Posted: 07:17:58 25/05/2016
Another little feature which would probably be positive is to add free camera movement. The games usually give you the best possible angles, but I sometimes wish it was faster, plus it would open new ways of hide treasures and made exploration trickier.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#33 Posted: 14:14:53 25/05/2016
Quote: MarvelSeer
Add Past Adventure Pack as DLC with Figures on Portal.

The only way I see that happening is if the Adventure Packs are added as paid DLC (say, $5 per level), but with free downloads unlockable by adding the physical item on the portal. The DLC should be forward-compatible as well, so that if you buy them in Sky6, you get free access to the packs in all future games (if you got free downloads, you'd still need the figures).

Win for Activision, earning money on releasing old content, win for long-time collectors who have the packs, thus getting free content, and win for players who don't have the old packs, since they can buy them much cheaper than the original release.

Quote: angelg
Another little feature which would probably be positive is to add free camera movement. The games usually give you the best possible angles, but I sometimes wish it was faster, plus it would open new ways of hide treasures and made exploration trickier.

Yes, this so much! With Wii out of the picture (for the main games, at least), all current platforms have an unused right stick dying to take control of the camera.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:19:02 25/05/2016 by Nightmoon
Dark35 Blue Sparx Gems: 931
#34 Posted: 14:40:44 25/05/2016
Maybe they would be

10 new cores
10 new reposes
2 new giants
2 reposed Giants
2 new swappers
2 reposed swappers
2 new trap masters
2 reposed trap masters
I called it smilie
---
Buckshot is fluffy bae.
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#35 Posted: 21:33:37 25/05/2016
Swapable Weapons and armor.
20 new characters and 12 villain figures
10 reposes 2 from each game including gimicks (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie ) would be my pipe dream.
Malfore
Battle mode with stages from all games
More skymiibo
smilie but doubt it
More levels
more post game content
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
wgeorge111 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3774
#36 Posted: 22:12:28 25/05/2016
I would like a different type of heroic challenges. Something like the adventure map in Hyrule Warriors. It could have rows A-H and columns 1-16 which would give you 128 challenges to do. All challenges are locked accept for one of them. You have to use a specific skylander for each challenge and when you complete a challenge the skylander gets a stat boost and it opens another challenge to complete with a different skyylander. You continue this way tiil all 128 are complete. It carries great replayability in Hyrule warriors and would work great in Skylanders.

Something like this:

[User Posted Image]
BOOMCAKE Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#37 Posted: 23:10:51 26/05/2016
With Golden Queen new render revealed. I predict a PVP focused Skylanders game.

-Storywise: Skylanders and Villains fighting with each other or cooperate alongside against a bigger threat
-Open World
-More Customizations
-Villains Figures based of Gimmicklanders, like Krankcase as Swapper, Dragon Hunter as SuperChargers
-Online and Local PVP Game Mode: Battle Mode, Vehicle Battle Mode, Racing Mode, Team Battle Mode, Skystones
-Traps usable again like in trap team as bonus this time you can select the trapped villain to drive in racing.
-Online and Local PVP: Coop Story, Survival Arena, Vehicle Survival Stadion
-Battlecast Cards as Power-ups
-More Reposes
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#38 Posted: 00:17:31 27/05/2016
Quote: BOOMCAKE
With Golden Queen new render revealed. I predict a PVP focused Skylanders game.

-Storywise: Skylanders and Villains fighting with each other or cooperate alongside against a bigger threat
-Open World
-More Customizations
-Villains Figures based of Gimmicklanders, like Krankcase as Swapper, Dragon Hunter as SuperChargers
-Online and Local PVP Game Mode: Battle Mode, Vehicle Battle Mode, Racing Mode, Team Battle Mode, Skystones
-Traps usable again like in trap team as bonus this time you can select the trapped villain to drive in racing.
-Online and Local PVP: Coop Story, Survival Arena, Vehicle Survival Stadion
-Battlecast Cards as Power-ups
-More Reposes

I love that idea for the first one, just to say.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#39 Posted: 03:04:22 27/05/2016
I would love to see the Kaos Doom Challenge return, but maybe in a larger mode. Having a tower defense style Skylanders mode with up-gradable towers was a blast.
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
The PokemonMan Green Sparx Gems: 314
#40 Posted: 10:00:09 27/05/2016
-Kaos Doom Challenge returns
-More Revamps!!(No more Series 2 + 3 + 4)
-Heroic Challenges return
-Online + local Player v Player
-Battlecast Cards + Traps + Vehicles must have some purpose other than being the gimmick
-More levels, less time!!
- Cores + Revamps + New Giants + New Gimmick-landers
---
POKEMON SUN AND MOON
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#41 Posted: 12:10:50 27/05/2016
Ideal game for me is.
Lot's of levels, I like exploring each skylanders unique ability's super chargers were mostly vehicles I never really got to use my skylanders.
Battle Mode to return.
A non heavily forced gimmick.
Fewer new skylanders to buy.
More content.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#42 Posted: 16:34:33 27/05/2016
Woah, haven't I posted here yet?

Anyway, I'd love to see...

(1) Open world
(2) More collectables
(3) Better NPCs (Though some in SC were pretty good)
(4) Exploration of lore (More stuff on the elements, maybe an original Spyro easter egg)
(5) Utilisation of previous gimmicks (But not required to complete the game 100%)
(6) No Skymiibos/anything messing with lore

Eh, most of this stuff is either unpopular or won't happen. I can dream, I guess smilie
MarvelSeer Blue Sparx Gems: 675
#43 Posted: 18:15:46 27/05/2016
My Dream Wish for 2016 is that they re-release Spyro Adventure, Giants in HD or Updated Graphics & AI For PS4, XB1 and Wii U
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie - Missing Legendary Bushwack emoji
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#44 Posted: 18:19:07 27/05/2016
I want some kind of anglerfish skylander. Preferrably named "Manglerfish"
#45 Posted: 18:41:57 27/05/2016
Quote: yelvy
Woah, haven't I posted here yet?

Anyway, I'd love to see...

(1) Open world
(2) More collectables
(3) Better NPCs (Though some in SC were pretty good)
(4) Exploration of lore (More stuff on the elements, maybe an original Spyro easter egg)
(5) Utilisation of previous gimmicks (But not required to complete the game 100%)
(6) No Skymiibos/anything messing with lore

Eh, most of this stuff is either unpopular or won't happen. I can dream, I guess smilie

#5 is good for games 1-3. No one should expect non-skylander gimmicks to be supported b/c that precedence was already set during TT to SC. Those gimmicks fundamentally changes the dynamic of the game, and frankly it would be an unmitigated mess to design and to be fun. They are free to prove me wrong, but supporting 300 skylanders and all gimmicks would mean they would be crushed under all of that weight.
xboxfanuk Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#46 Posted: 20:24:07 27/05/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Battle Modes, nicknames, tons of postgame content, very small paywall(doesn't need to be as low as Superchargers but at least be in small quantities and requiring Skylanders mostly). Smaller priority are single Skylander related content, like having their hometowns as levels or small quests with custom dialogue. Patches are good too, but if we shouldn't be asking for something they should've used from the get go.

Also Malefor.

I think they ditched nicknames because of online play. I guess they couldn't implement a naughty word filter?
---
Friend me on Xbox One - GT: Xboxfanuk

Would love to co-op Superchargers.
xboxfanuk Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#47 Posted: 20:25:56 27/05/2016
Quote: MarvelSeer
My Dream Wish for 2016 is that they re-release Spyro Adventure, Giants in HD or Updated Graphics & AI For PS4, XB1 and Wii U

What if they did a time traveling remix game that included the best of from all the previous titles? Plus offer racing from Superchargers.
---
Friend me on Xbox One - GT: Xboxfanuk

Would love to co-op Superchargers.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me