darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 76 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#3751 Posted: 19:16:24 09/06/2016
Quote: Luminous35
Doesn't matter for me either because I'm not getting the Crash Edition. Getting the Standard for PS4.
Though my question is... what element will he be?
Tech? Fire? I have no clue.

Life and his weapons will be a bazooka. There's even a class in the game.
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:16:45 09/06/2016 by Buuzer
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#3752 Posted: 19:17:21 09/06/2016
Oh! Cool!

(TBH he would be good in Superchargers....)
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#3753 Posted: 19:20:54 09/06/2016
Oh! Cool!

And have bowser and dk in this one? Tbh, they were kinda boring in Superchargers, I'm glad they're done and over with.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:21:08 09/06/2016 by PwnageFTW
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#3754 Posted: 19:21:32 09/06/2016
Hey guys, what did I mi-(Gets bombarded with Crash Bandicoots)

Maybe all this means there will be a new Crash Bandicoot game coming out, possibly revealed at E3? Because I can't really see any reason to make it a PS4 exclusive unless Crash was getting a new PS4 exclusive game (I know, licensing and all that but still).

Question is though, do you think Crash going to be a Sensei or just like a core Skylander?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3755 Posted: 19:22:45 09/06/2016
We don't have a look at the weapons menu for anyone but Smashers, do we? If we had a screenshot at the Bazooker menu we could try and checl for that.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3756 Posted: 19:25:40 09/06/2016
Tbh, I would have loved Cortex to be as the guest star and 11th villain, but Crash is cool to.

Which brings me up to another thing... I hope this mystery villain will be revealed at E3.

EDIT: Another idea came to me... What if they have TWO guest stars, Crash and Cortex, and Cortex replaces Golden Queen? That would be amazing, it would definitely be a must buy for me.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:27:04 09/06/2016 by PwnageFTW
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3757 Posted: 19:26:18 09/06/2016
If we are actually getting Crash, I'd say either Life or Tech.

But it really depends on which abilities they want to focus on.
He could easily be an Air, Earth per even Fire character, under certain points of view.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#3758 Posted: 19:26:29 09/06/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW
Oh! Cool!

And have bowser and dk in this one? Tbh, they were kinda boring in Superchargers, I'm glad they're done and over with.

Remember when we all thought Crash was coming? I meant he should've came WITH Bowser and DK.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#3759 Posted: 19:31:23 09/06/2016
Oh no... It's happening...

I don't know if I should fell happy or sad by that.
---
Bruh
#3760 Posted: 19:36:46 09/06/2016
Quote: Crash10
Oh no... It's happening...

I don't know if I should fell happy or sad by that.

lol especially how your name is Crash10
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3761 Posted: 19:37:17 09/06/2016
In terms of Battle Class, either Brawler or Bazooker.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
TTD Hunter Gems: 6169
#3762 Posted: 19:40:04 09/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Now the difficult decision...
Do I buy the Wii U version to continue playing with Bowser and Donkey Kong or do I buy the PS4 version to play with Crash?

I'm only buying one edition at launch but I'll probably end up getting whatever one I don't buy further down the line when it gets a significant discount.
#3763 Posted: 19:40:50 09/06/2016
This game MIGHT have Crash and you can make Shrek as an imaginator....

BEST SKYLANDERS GAME YET
---
#3764 Posted: 19:41:28 09/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost
We don't have a look at the weapons menu for anyone but Smashers, do we? If we had a screenshot at the Bazooker menu we could try and checl for that.

Nope.

Quote: Drek95

He could easily be an Air, Earth per even Fire character, under certain points of view.

Betting Life.
---
Check this out! Please?
#3765 Posted: 19:45:52 09/06/2016
If only I was a son of one of the workers at Activision, then I'd get privileges to know these things but can't tell anyone else <.<
---
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#3766 Posted: 19:47:05 09/06/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03

Betting Life.

But you can't handle life!

...I'm sorry.
#3767 Posted: 19:51:25 09/06/2016
Quote: Swap Force Fan

Betting Life.

But you can't handle life!

...I'm sorry.

Best. Post. Ever.
---
#3768 Posted: 19:56:25 09/06/2016
Hey, reading from people on Gematsu complain about it has its benefits.

Quote:
I've bought from them, qisahn, before. they usually get their info from their supplier who imports stuff from US

Another level of credibility, I hope.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:56:45 09/06/2016 by Bifrost
HuskerfanChuck Yellow Sparx Gems: 1225
#3769 Posted: 20:02:45 09/06/2016
What if, instead of a console exclusive, they chose to listen to those that were upset by that, and did a timesearch exclusive like DI did with Boba Fett last year? Allows Sony and PS fans a little something at the beginning, and everyone gets to play the character eventually. Gives Sony a bone, but doesn't tie it down since Activision owns the rights.

Edit: Would also explain why it's only on PS4 for the starter.
---
HuskerfanChuck

Repping the Light, Huskers, and Nebraska!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:06:01 09/06/2016 by HuskerfanChuck
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#3770 Posted: 20:04:12 09/06/2016
Sony probably wouldn't allow that
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3771 Posted: 20:07:37 09/06/2016
The salt is already spreading on Twitter.

And now I need to buy a PS4
#3772 Posted: 20:08:33 09/06/2016
Another though occured:

I CAN GET MY GULPER

I JUST REALIZED BECAUSE GULPER IS MY FAVORITE DOOM RAIDER XD
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#3773 Posted: 20:08:53 09/06/2016
Unless Activision still have the rights and only have a contract with Sony to make Crash exclusive or temporally exclusive.
---
Bruh
#3774 Posted: 20:10:38 09/06/2016
Another though occured:

I CAN GET MY GULPER

I JUST REALIZED BECAUSE GULPER IS MY FAVORITE DOOM RAIDER smilie

...What?
Gulper was confirmed?
---
Check this out! Please?
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#3775 Posted: 20:13:38 09/06/2016
Now that I think about it, I wouldn't probably buy it in the first place, because Crash would replace Golden Queen and I'm sure she's not coming in a single pack. And I think my avatar tells how much I want her, actually, I wanted a figure of her since Trap Team because she would obviously make a great one. Don't get me wrong, I love Crash and as I said he was my biggest childhood hero, but if he really is only PS4 exclusive and if he would replace Golden Queen I probably wouldn't buy him. I like Crash as a game and in his game, I'm happy that he's potentialy coming back but for Skylanders I wanna buy Skylanders I always wanted (or villains in that case).
#3776 Posted: 20:18:54 09/06/2016
Another though occured:

I CAN GET MY GULPER

I JUST REALIZED BECAUSE GULPER IS MY FAVORITE DOOM RAIDER smilie

...What?
Gulper was confirmed?

All villains are going to be the doom raiders. Well... except the 11th one, since there are only 10 doom raiders.

Quote: Deja Vu
Now that I think about it, I wouldn't probably buy it in the first place, because Crash would replace Golden Queen and I'm sure she's not coming in a single pack. And I think my avatar tells how much I want her, actually, I wanted a figure of her since Trap Team because she would obviously make a great one. Don't get me wrong, I love Crash and as I said he was my biggest childhood hero, but if he really is only PS4 exclusive and if he would replace Golden Queen I probably wouldn't buy him. I like Crash as a game and in his game, I'm happy that he's potentialy coming back but for Skylanders I wanna buy Skylanders I always wanted (or villains in that case).

Well, if he replaces Golden Queen, he's gonna be a sentinel, and I doubt Crash would be a sentinel.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:20:04 09/06/2016 by PwnageFTW
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#3777 Posted: 20:27:19 09/06/2016
Quote: Deja Vu

Considering it's an edition which usually means more than 2 characters it is probably King Pen, Golden Queen and Crash or Neo Cortex if he's the 11th villian
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#3778 Posted: 20:38:31 09/06/2016
The 11th villain was a misconception, it turns out it was just the guest star.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#3779 Posted: 20:50:27 09/06/2016
Oh no...

Personally I'm really neutral on the whole Crash thing. I don't like the Crash Bandicoot games, never have, never will. It's just not my thing. Regardless, I'll probably still get the figure even if I can't play with it for display purposes. The newest PlayStation I have is a PS2.
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
#3780 Posted: 20:56:11 09/06/2016
Y'know something. Assuming this is all true, they should've done this with Superchargers for Wii U. Have a normal starter pack and an Amiibo Edition starter pack with Donkey Kong.

It's almost like VV exists just so TFB can learn from their mistakes.
Just kidding, mostly.
---
Check this out! Please?
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#3781 Posted: 21:04:08 09/06/2016
Whoa, fifty-seven notifications in the past two hours? What the freak was revealed today?
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#3782 Posted: 21:04:43 09/06/2016
If Crash was in this, he should work on all systems, seeing he's had games on all of them. He's had a few on the Xbox and Nintendo systems before as well as the Playstation.

Also, if Crash is in this and then Cortex becomes that 11th villain, not only will I die, but I'll pray that he's in his Twinsanity incarnation, when I think he was at his best. Twinsanity Cortex is one of my favorite fictional characters to exist.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#3783 Posted: 21:05:23 09/06/2016
Quote: SodaPopHD
Whoa, fifty-seven notifications in the past two hours? What the freak was revealed today?

Crash rumors happened.
---
#3784 Posted: 21:06:07 09/06/2016

Crash as a sensei/guest star
---
#3785 Posted: 21:07:27 09/06/2016

I had 283 today! On the day Imaginators was announced, I had 628.
---
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#3786 Posted: 21:07:57 09/06/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
If Crash was in this, he should work on all systems, seeing he's had games on all of them. He's had a few on the Xbox and Nintendo systems before as well as the Playstation.

This. That's why I'm starting to think that Crash is only exclusive to the PS4 starter pack, not the system itself.
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#3787 Posted: 21:08:39 09/06/2016
Crash? Oh. He'd most likely be a Sensei, but not in the official group of Senseis. (There'll probably be thirty-two Senseis).
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
#3788 Posted: 21:10:38 09/06/2016
We'll find out in 3 days, I suppose.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#3789 Posted: 21:23:23 09/06/2016
Here's how I see it in my ideal world:

Crash - Earth/Life Brawler/Bazooker - Basically how he looked in the days of Wrath Of Cortex and Twinsanity, but with the golden belt the Senseis wear around his waist. Either a brawler for opbvious reasons or a bazooker because of his Wumpa Bazooka.

Cortex - Tech Quickshot - Really hoping that he looks like he did in his Twinsanity incarnation, with dual ray guns or a large rocket launcher.

I could see Tropy as a Tech Sentinel, like someone said earlier, but Cortex would be the better villain, in my opinion.

Also, I'd be fine if Crash was a PS4 Starter Pack exclusive, as long as he either came out in a single pack later or worked on all consoles. Cortex would probably be a single unless he's bundled in the pack with Crash, and then I would hope for the same thing.

Also, if anyone wants to see a moveset I have planned for these two, just PM me.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3790 Posted: 21:25:18 09/06/2016
OKEY

so, if crash really is coming, i have a feeling the PS4 "crash edition" is just a fancier version with crash and some kind of related merch. Maybe, if the rumors of a new crash standalone game for ps4 are true, the two would be bundled?

I'm saying this for a few reasons-

1. crash has been on gamecube and xbox as well as ps consoles.
2. crash and spyro were both early playstation mascots, and when activision picked spyro up, he landed on all consoles as skylanders. so why would he be only PS4!?
3. A PS4, as badly as i want one, is not a priority for me right now- so having to buy a $400 console just to play one character is not cool
#3791 Posted: 21:26:26 09/06/2016

Crash - Earth/Life Brawler/Bazooker - Basically how he looked in the days of Wrath Of Cortex and Twinsanity, but with the golden belt the Senseis wear around his waist. Either a brawler for opbvious reasons or a bazooker because of his Wumpa Bazooka.

Cortex - Tech Quickshot - Really hoping that he looks like he did in his Twinsanity incarnation, with dual ray guns or a large rocket launcher.

I could see Tropy as a Tech Sentinel, like someone said earlier, but Cortex would be the better villain, in my opinion.

Also, I'd be fine if Crash was a PS4 Starter Pack exclusive, as long as he either came out in a single pack later or worked on all consoles. Cortex would probably be a single unless he's bundled in the pack with Crash, and then I would hope for the same thing.

Also, if anyone wants to see a moveset I have planned for these two, just PM me.

if Cortex does come out, hope he comes in the "Crash Edition" because I think the reason it is named "Crash Edition" is because Crash will replace King Pen and Cortex will replace Golden Queen (The villain). It only makes sense that would happen.
---
#3792 Posted: 21:28:20 09/06/2016

if Cortex does come out, hope he comes in the "Crash Edition" because I think the reason it is named "Crash Edition" is because Crash will replace King Pen and Cortex will replace Golden Queen (The villain). It only makes sense that would happen.

That's why I'm including Cortex in this, because it seems logical enough. Also, if there are 11 villains and 10 elements, who's that 11th going to be? I mean it could be a wrong number or it could be a Kaos figure, but with him being the villain of the game, I doubt it.
---
#3793 Posted: 21:30:57 09/06/2016

That's why I'm including Cortex in this, because it seems logical enough. Also, if there are 11 villains and 10 elements, who's that 11th going to be? I mean it could be a wrong number or it could be a Kaos figure, but with him being the villain of the game, I doubt it.

Maybe a Glumshanks figure?? That'd be cool, but would rather have Cortex more.
---
#3794 Posted: 21:32:06 09/06/2016

Glumshanks would be cool, but I imagine he wouldn't have many attacks. I mean, the only time where he was actually fighting you was when he was under the influence and power of The Darkness.
---
#3795 Posted: 21:32:46 09/06/2016

Glumshanks would be cool, but I imagine he wouldn't have many attacks. I mean, the only time where he was actually fighting you was when he was under the influence and power of The Darkness.

Maybe he could have a spellbook or something with spells? hmmm
---
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#3796 Posted: 21:36:21 09/06/2016
I honestly don't care as long as they don't waste time and coverage on him at E3
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
#3797 Posted: 21:37:14 09/06/2016
The first three Crash games (The only high quality ones) were exclusive to the PS1, and Crash was, for a long while, considered the main mascot of Sony alongside Spyro. That's the reason why Sony most likely has Crash back.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#3798 Posted: 21:39:25 09/06/2016
Here's what needs to happen for this game to be ideal for me:

*1 crystal per element
*Saving your creations like the villain vault
*Crash and Cortex Skylanders, but only if they work on all systems.
*If Crash and Cortex are exclusive to PS4 Starter Pack, then release in singles eventually.
---
First | Previous | Page 76 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me