darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 231 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#11501 Posted: 16:30:12 17/08/2016
BatWolf, you're pretty behind. I know it's hard to catch up with 7 pages but you can at least see the thumbnails of stuff that was already posted.

SodaPop, those names like Leaprachaun are already confirmed to be fake. Yroc showed up yesterday to deconfirm these as none of these characters are in Gamescon to begin with.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:31:20 17/08/2016 by Bifrost
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#11502 Posted: 16:31:15 17/08/2016
So hyped for dr krankcase too
also i think it was either luminous35 or periimeskylanders who predicted Kaos having all the battleclasses
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
Cicada17 Green Sparx Gems: 498
#11503 Posted: 16:32:23 17/08/2016
This seems like a crazy coincidence, but did anyone else notice that Mysicat is a "Wampus Cat". Wampus Cats are generally depicted with 4 legs and 2 arms just like the character. What's even more interesting is that Wampus is one of the new American houses in the Fantastic Beasts movie coming out this fall. Are they sharing writers?
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#11504 Posted: 16:32:49 17/08/2016
I love how you can hear Krankcase's theme and some Crash music during Krankcase's and Cortex' magic moments respectively. I never noticed that before. I guess it's because Golden Queen's theme sounds almost identical to the Sensei one and Wolfgang played on his guitar so I thought it was just him.
NOW GIVE AS DA JUJU!
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#11505 Posted: 16:33:21 17/08/2016
When is the Gamespot stream? Is it possible we could get Tae Kwon Crow, Mysticat, Barbella, Air Strike and/or Aurora gameplay?
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#11506 Posted: 16:35:09 17/08/2016
Quote: sprocketrocket
When is the Gamespot stream? Is it possible we could get Tae Kwon Crow, Mysticat, Barbella, Air Strike and/or Aurora gameplay?

Probably not. Those streams are very straight forward in its information. It's nothing major usually.
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#11507 Posted: 16:38:45 17/08/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
I love how you can hear Krankcase's theme and some Crash music during Krankcase's and Cortex' magic moments respectively. I never noticed that before. I guess it's because Golden Queen's theme sounds almost identical to the Sensei one and Wolfgang played on his guitar so I thought it was just him.
NOW GIVE AS DA JUJU!

I noticed that. I love that little detail
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#11508 Posted: 16:38:48 17/08/2016
Quote: juarmo
Quote: BatWolf
UPDATE: i just watched a perimeskylanders video and apparently cortex is a 4th tech character (like crash is a 4th life) and is a bonus villain so good news we are still getting a light villain meaning we could possibly get luminous!

You mean like how Bowser and DK were "3rd fire" and "3rd life" characters but STILL took the spots of Light and Dark reposes on the 20 character roster?

There were no quadruped Superchargers, and the only Skylanders that could be chosen as Light and Dark reposed Superchargers were quadrupeds.

What weapons could they possibly use? Just have giant cannons on their backs? It would of looked really out of place. Light and Dark were still being introduced, too.

Quote: PMTgaming150
Guys in coinoptv's Kaos gameplay video at the end Kaos' upgrade screen is shown!

EDIT: His Krankcase video also shows the upgrade screen

wait, at the end does it show you can buy BOTH paths? if so thats EPIC!

That would be absolutely great.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#11509 Posted: 16:39:15 17/08/2016
Where did those pictures of Aurora, Barbella, Tae & Mysticat come from in the first place? Is it because they're Wave 1. Shouldn't there be gameplay?
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#11510 Posted: 16:40:23 17/08/2016
Where did those pictures of Aurora, Barbella, Tae & Mysticat come from in the first place? Is it because they're Wave 1. Shouldn't there be gameplay?

Maybe that will happen tomorrow. You never know. They said Thursday something big would happen
#11511 Posted: 16:40:54 17/08/2016

They were pulled from the website when it updated recently. They weren't officially announced today.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#11512 Posted: 16:41:24 17/08/2016
Quote: PMTgaming150
Guys in coinoptv's Kaos gameplay video at the end Kaos' upgrade screen is shown!

EDIT: His Krankcase video also shows the upgrade screen

DAYUM, that means I was completely right in my guess about his primary and secondary being close range and long range Battle Classes, respectively!

But, urgh, why didn't he hover over the Soul Gem and Sky-Chi? x.x

Quote: Zekrom Prime
There is an upgrade after the soul gem what is that?

The Sky-Chi. The picture shows his big head mode, which we know is his Sky-Chi move.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
#11513 Posted: 16:41:30 17/08/2016
Oh really! Well where's the rest then?
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#11514 Posted: 16:46:01 17/08/2016
There are no other ones available on the website. I personally can't grab Tae Kwon Crow, so no idea how people got a hold of that.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#11515 Posted: 16:46:28 17/08/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
UPDATE: i just watched a perimeskylanders video and apparently cortex is a 4th tech character (like crash is a 4th life) and is a bonus villain so good news we are still getting a light villain meaning we could possibly get luminous!

You mean like how Bowser and DK were "3rd fire" and "3rd life" characters but STILL took the spots of Light and Dark reposes on the 20 character roster? smilie

We already have two Dark characters confirmed, so that pretty much debunks that notion this time around.

Except that it doesn't
Superchargers promised 2 per element.
Imaginators promised 3.
Understand?
It's not debunked until we meet the quota, which in this case is 3.
Until a they confirm 1 more dark elemental or 2 more light elementals, that is simply not true.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:48:39 17/08/2016 by juarmo
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#11516 Posted: 16:49:49 17/08/2016
Quote: Bifrost
BatWolf, you're pretty behind. I know it's hard to catch up with 7 pages but you can at least see the thumbnails of stuff that was already posted.

SodaPop, those names like Leaprachaun are already confirmed to be fake. Yroc showed up yesterday to deconfirm these as none of these characters are in Gamescon to begin with.

Not to mention he called the Dark/Magic Bowslinger "Poop Shooter".
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#11517 Posted: 16:52:54 17/08/2016
So Wave 1 has been confirmed.

-All Starter Packs
-Tri-Trip
-Ambush
-Ember
-Wolfgang
-Chopskotch
-Hood Sickle
-Starcast
-Air Strike w/ Adv Pack
-Aurora
---
****ing hell its been a long time
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#11518 Posted: 16:55:01 17/08/2016

I managed to find out some new details from this video. Some of it might already of been posted, though.

* New Sorcerer Technique: Summons a ring or Magic energy, similar to Double Trouble's Magic Bomb.
* New Tech Elemental Attack: Creates a turret that damages enemies.
* Rare equipment cannot be equiped until level 2 (I think it was level 2?).
* Brawler without a body. Possibly means that Ninjas can have bodies and Swordmasters could have legs.
* New Brawler Technique: Ranged attack that involves shooting energy from the hands.

Quote: GigaCamo

Maybe that will happen tomorrow. You never know. They said Thursday something big would happen

Source?

You mean like how Bowser and DK were "3rd fire" and "3rd life" characters but STILL took the spots of Light and Dark reposes on the 20 character roster? smilie

We already have two Dark characters confirmed, so that pretty much debunks that notion this time around.

Except that it doesn't
Superchargers promised 2 per element.
Imaginators promised 3.
Understand?
It's not debunked until we meet the quota, which in this case is 3.
Until a third dark elemental is confirmed, that is simply not true.

I cannot see the Archers being anything other than Light and Dark. As I said, Light and Dark were being introduced in TT, and Spotlight and Blackout could not of been reposed because no Supercharger is a quadruped.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#11519 Posted: 16:57:08 17/08/2016
Brawler: King Pen, Air Strike, Chompy Mage (Crash Bandicoot)
Knight: Ambush, Wild Storm, Light Villain (Luminous)
Sentinel: Ember, Barbella, Hood Sickle
Bazooker: Flarewolf, Unknown Techlander, Grave Clobber
Sorcerer: Mysticat, Pit Boss, Golden Queen (Dr. Neo Cortex)
Swashbuckler: Aurora, Bearded Techlander, Bad Juju
Ninja: Starcast, Boom Bloom, Tae Kwon Crow
Bowslinger: Dark/Magiclander, Light/Techlander
Quickshot: Squid Girl, Unknown Magiclander, Dr. Krankcase
Smasher: Tri-Tip, Chopscotch, Pain-Yatta

If the two archers end up being Tech & Magic, we would only have two Bazookers and Quickshots. So I think this confirms that we'll be getting two new Light & Dark characters.
#11520 Posted: 16:57:31 17/08/2016
Hey guys, doesn't the premise of Kaos's Plot in Imaginators retcon the Premise of the final phase of Super Evil Kaos?
I mean, there, his ideas were bad, but because they were uncreative.
Here, his ideas are bad, but because they are legit "teh suk", his doomlanders are too outlandish to be considered anything other than... unique. (odd catchphrases, odd AND unattractive designs, etc.)
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#11521 Posted: 17:00:23 17/08/2016

If the two archers end up being Tech & Magic, we would only have two Bazookers and Quickshots. So I think this confirms that we'll be getting two new Light & Dark characters.

I personally think the Guest Stars will not be counted in the Elemental lineup, but they will be counted in the Battle Class lineup.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#11522 Posted: 17:02:08 17/08/2016
Quote: Bifrost

obviously im pretty behind though because i dont have time to read 231 pages, even if it is the summer holidays

EDIT: nvm you said 7 pages
ive only really been on here since the most recent 3 pages
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:06:07 17/08/2016 by BatWolf
#11523 Posted: 17:04:17 17/08/2016
It's just 7 pages behind this one, there's a redirect to new posts if you click the yellow dragon next to the thread(if you didn't click on the final page or refreshed the page with the thread).

Brawlers can do a hadouken? Alright, now I might be actually interested in making one.
---
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#11524 Posted: 17:05:07 17/08/2016
Alright, made an updated version of the Battle Class list.

https://docs.google.com/spread...MAAI/edit#gid=0

Of course, it'll probably go unnoticed anyways...
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
#11525 Posted: 17:05:53 17/08/2016
Quote: SodaPopHD
Alright, made an updated version of the Battle Class list.

Of course, it'll probably go unnoticed anyways...

Well, it's not a public file,so we can't actually look at it :U
---
#11526 Posted: 17:07:19 17/08/2016
CRAP. How do I make it a public file??
---
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3399
#11527 Posted: 17:09:55 17/08/2016
Where is it confirmed about Boom Bloom being a ninja?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
Zekrom Prime Blue Sparx Gems: 816
#11528 Posted: 17:10:13 17/08/2016

Chompy Mage has a staff not a bazooka I hate people say he is a bazooker or brawler
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#11529 Posted: 17:11:00 17/08/2016
Can I just say that I love the fact that everyone in the Crash level is a dick to Cortex but at the same time Kaos gets as much respect as any other Skylander? I know Cortex is partially responsible for whatever happens in that level, but at the same time it makes me wonder if NPCs will have any dialogue specific to when you're playing as Kaos in the main levels.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#11530 Posted: 17:11:10 17/08/2016
Quote: SkylandrPurists
Where is it confirmed about Boom Bloom being a ninja?

Skylanders boy and girls vid
Ninja shrine it shows boom bloom
#11531 Posted: 17:12:15 17/08/2016
Can I just say that I love the fact that everyone in the Crash level is a dick to Cortex but at the same time Kaos gets as much respect as any other Skylander? I know Cortex is partially responsible for whatever happens in that level, but at the same time it makes me wonder if NPCs will have any dialogue specific to when you're playing as Kaos in the main levels.

Maybe Not
#11532 Posted: 17:14:56 17/08/2016
Quote: Zekrom Prime

Chompy Mage has a staff not a bazooka I hate people say he is a bazooker or brawler

Well excuse me. Then how could he have another class without another Villain ending up with a Battle Class that shares it with another Sensei of their element?

Alright. It's a shareable link. Can you guys see it now?
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#11533 Posted: 17:15:03 17/08/2016
Hood Sickle's upgrade screen at the end.

---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#11534 Posted: 17:15:35 17/08/2016

Except there's no reason to suspect that the battle classes won't/can't be shafted the same way as the elements.

The same way I applied the elemental situation to guest stars, I will now compare the guest vehicle terrain scenario to the possible scenario of Battle Classes.
You see, Barrel Blaster didn't count towards the total of "Land Vehicles", and Clown Cruiser didn't count towards the "Sky Vehicle" tally, the same way that their owners didn't count towards their respective element tally.

(Sea and Sky get 5 each [2 air/water, 2 life/magic, and 1 light/dark], Land gets 8 [2 fire, 2 earth, 2 tech, and 2 Undead])
See what i'm getting at?
Put the Nintendo vehicles on the tally, and sea/sky become unbalanced. Worse, land gets 1 extra as well, so, Sky is no closer to Land on the tally, and Land just leaves Sea further in the dust.

And since we've discovered that the way Secret techniques ACTUALLY work, we now know that there doesn't HAVE to be 3 Senseis per battle class, as formerly theorized. There need only exist AT LEAST one.
In case you hadn't noticed, the 2 Battle classes that get 4 characters with that setup happen to be Sorceror and Brawler.
The 2 elements that get 4 characters with that set up are likewise Life and Tech.
Which both correspond to, you guessed it Crash and Cortex.

This has only further supported my suspiscions about the roster.

TLDR:
In case you hadn't noticed, the 2 Battle classes that get 4 characters with that setup happen to be Sorceror and Brawler.
The 2 elements that get 4 characters with that set up are likewise Life and Tech.
Which both correspond to, you guessed it: Crash and Cortex

And furthermore, the "Light/Dark duo" would be shafted, as would the "gun duo", "Bazooker/Quickshot duo". Need I say more?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:18:18 17/08/2016 by juarmo
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#11535 Posted: 17:16:55 17/08/2016
I totally called Hood Sickle having purple eyes in game.

It went from Red, to white, to pink, to orange, and now purple.

Whats up with his eye color changes.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#11536 Posted: 17:17:05 17/08/2016
Quote: LittleWizard
So Wave 1 has been confirmed.

-All Starter Packs
-Tri-Trip
-Ambush
-Ember
-Wolfgang
-Chopskotch
-Hood Sickle
-Starcast
-Air Strike w/ Adv Pack
-Aurora

Where was this confirmed?
#11537 Posted: 17:19:55 17/08/2016
Now we can see it, SodaPop.

Wow, they couldn't even let Hood Sickle keep his ghosts, they're just "dark remnants".
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#11538 Posted: 17:20:28 17/08/2016
wait, where was wave 1 confirmed??
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#11539 Posted: 17:21:24 17/08/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
wait, where was wave 1 confirmed??

I'm pretty sure everyone they had in packages were wave one
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#11540 Posted: 17:25:41 17/08/2016
I just need to be able to preorder wave 1 and know the rest of the roster. Taking too long.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#11541 Posted: 17:26:18 17/08/2016
time for thoughts-

Starcast: his figure is BEAUTIFUL.

Aurora: her face is really... eh.

Hood Sickle: MY BOY IS BACK

Mysticat: HE'S A CAT CENTAUR THING WTF

Barbella: SHE'S A CRYSTAL GEM FOR GOD'S SAKE

Air Strike: HE HAS A BIRD, I LOVE IT

Krankcase: He's cool i guess

Tae Kwon Crow: HIS FIGURE LOOKS SO GOOD FAM
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#11542 Posted: 17:26:39 17/08/2016
Maybe you already saw those, but here's HD and clean images of some figures:

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
Bruh
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#11543 Posted: 17:26:52 17/08/2016
Hood Sickle......what happened to your voice?

And I really hope we see TKC gamepla tomorrow.
---
Hahahahaha
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#11544 Posted: 17:30:07 17/08/2016

To be fair, this is clone Kaos and clone Kaos never did anything bad to the Skylanders. It would be like blaming Solid Snake for the actions of Big Boss.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#11545 Posted: 17:33:11 17/08/2016
Crap, he's right. Except that it's stupid to shaft 2 battle classes just because 2 elements were.

I won't disagree with you about shafting 2 battle classes being stupid, but I just want everyone to entertain the possibility, but if you think by deleting it immediately, I won't see the post, you're sorely mistaken.
What's more, your post was short enough for me to memorize it's contents. smilie

I'd be ecstatic to be proven wrong. Light and Dark are my favorite elements.
But, i'm a pessimist at heart.
I cling firmly to the belief that if you keep your expectations low, and do your best to anticipate the worst-case scenario, only to be disproven, reality will surprise you. In a good way. But if you always think about the ideals, the reality will crush you.
Expect the worst, and reality can only be better than you imagined.
Expect the best, and the truth can only be worse.
You see the bumps in the road coming, you can brace yourself for them.
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#11546 Posted: 17:33:23 17/08/2016
Alright. It's a shareable link. Can you guys see it now?

This line-up is fine for the most part, except your sentinels are Ember, Barbella, and Bad Juju, despite it already being confirmed that Hood Sickle is the villain Sentinel and that Juju was leaked to be a Swashbuckler. Plus also the possibility that she might get an element switch like the other non-Doom Raider villains.
Still betting on Smasher Chompy Mage and Bazooker Grave Clobber.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#11547 Posted: 17:33:31 17/08/2016
So CoinOp is posting the gameplay for Starcast (I'm assuming that'll include his upgrade screen) soonish
Cicada17 Green Sparx Gems: 498
#11548 Posted: 17:34:44 17/08/2016
Are we sure that this Starcast figure isn't the Legendary version? Those figures are always gold and metallic blue.
#11549 Posted: 17:35:34 17/08/2016
Quote: Cicada17
Are we sure that this Starcast figure isn't the Legendary version? Those figures are always gold and metallic blue.

Why would they reveal the variant before the real figure...
#11550 Posted: 17:35:48 17/08/2016
I really see no other way of balancing the Battle Classes except with the predictions I made above.
First | Previous | Page 231 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me