darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 170 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Zekrom Prime Blue Sparx Gems: 816
#8451 Posted: 23:43:06 26/07/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
My final bets:
Mysticat is clearly holding two things in his hands and on the far right it kinda looks like a gun, so I assume he's a Quickshot.
Pit Boss seems to be a Sorcerer, as the only other weapon that could fit is a hammer/axe and Chopscotch already has one.
Flarewolf clearly holds a Bazooka.
Since Mysticat and the Squid Girl are Quickshots, I think Air Strike is a Bazooker even though the thing he's holding on the left looks rather small.
Aurora is confirmed for Swashbuckler.
Boom Bloom just has a pose like a Ninja and Ninja is the only Class left that has two weapons as she does seem to have two.
Grave Clobber is most likely a Bazooker & Chompy Mage a Brawler since Crash doesn't really count.

Smasher: Tri-Tip, Chopscotch, Pain-Yatta
Knight: Ambush, Wild Storm, Light Villain (Luminous?)
Brawler: King Pen, Techlander?, Chompy Mage (Crash)
Bowslinger: Light Demon, Dark Glowface, Wolfgang
Sentinel: Ember, Barbella, Hood Sickle
Bazooker: Flarewolf, Air Strike, Grave Clobber
Ninja: Starcaster, Boom Bloom, Tae Kwon Crow
Quickshot: Mysticat, Squid Girl, Dr. Krankcase
Swashbuckler: Aurora, Tech Viking, Bad Juju
Sorcerer: Pit Boss, Magiclander?, Golden Queen

Chompy Mage is holding his staff so he can't be brawler
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#8452 Posted: 23:50:02 26/07/2016
Quote: Zekrom Prime
Quote: Deja Vu
My final bets:
Mysticat is clearly holding two things in his hands and on the far right it kinda looks like a gun, so I assume he's a Quickshot.
Pit Boss seems to be a Sorcerer, as the only other weapon that could fit is a hammer/axe and Chopscotch already has one.
Flarewolf clearly holds a Bazooka.
Since Mysticat and the Squid Girl are Quickshots, I think Air Strike is a Bazooker even though the thing he's holding on the left looks rather small.
Aurora is confirmed for Swashbuckler.
Boom Bloom just has a pose like a Ninja and Ninja is the only Class left that has two weapons as she does seem to have two.
Grave Clobber is most likely a Bazooker & Chompy Mage a Brawler since Crash doesn't really count.

Smasher: Tri-Tip, Chopscotch, Pain-Yatta
Knight: Ambush, Wild Storm, Light Villain (Luminous?)
Brawler: King Pen, Techlander?, Chompy Mage (Crash)
Bowslinger: Light Demon, Dark Glowface, Wolfgang
Sentinel: Ember, Barbella, Hood Sickle
Bazooker: Flarewolf, Air Strike, Grave Clobber
Ninja: Starcaster, Boom Bloom, Tae Kwon Crow
Quickshot: Mysticat, Squid Girl, Dr. Krankcase
Swashbuckler: Aurora, Tech Viking, Bad Juju
Sorcerer: Pit Boss, Magiclander?, Golden Queen

Chompy Mage is holding his staff so he can't be brawler

That doesn't have to mean anything.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#8453 Posted: 23:55:41 26/07/2016
You know, I just thought of something.

Since some people have speculated that Chompy Mage could actually be a Smasher (since one of his attacks in Trap Team is to smash his staff on the ground, I'm assuming), then that would take away Pain-Yatta's class... Unless he's actually a Knight?

Because then that would perfectly even out the villains, element and class-wise, assuming the rest of our speculation is true.

Air: Bad Juju (Swashbuckler Class)
Dark: Hood Sickle (Sentinel Class)
Earth: Golden Queen (Sorcerer Class)
Fire: Tae Kwon Crow (Ninja Class)
Life: Chompy Mage (Smasher Class)
Light: Luminous/Eye Five (Brawler Class)
Magic: Pain-Yatta (Knight Class)
Tech: Dr. Krankcase (Quickshot Class)
Undead: Wolfgang (Bowslinger Class)
Water: Grave Clobber (Bazooker Class)

That's my final prediction.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#8454 Posted: 00:03:41 27/07/2016
Here comes my final predictions

Ninjas: Mysticat, Starcast, and Tae Kwon Crow
Sorcerers: Boom Bloom, Pit Boss, and Golden Queen.
Quickshots: Water Character, ???, and Krankcase.
Swashbucklers: Techlander, Aurora, and Bad Juju.
Smashers: Tri-Tip, Chopscotch, and Pain-Yatta.
Knights: Ambush, Wild Storm, and Grave Clobber.
Bazookers: Air Strike, Flarewolf, and Chompy Mage.
Sentinels: Ember, Barbella, and Hood Sickle.
Bowslingers: Light/Techlander, Dark/Magiclander, and Wolfgang.
Brawlers: King Pen, ???, Crash, and Light Villain.

Lemme explain the whole Mysticat being a Ninja, and Boom Bloom being a Sorcerer.

Mysticat appears to hold something in his left hand. It looked like a Ninja Star, so I think he could be a Ninja.

Boom Bloom doesn't hold anything in her right hand, so I feel like it eliminates Ninja, so I feel like she has the Sorcerer-vibe.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#8455 Posted: 00:26:17 27/07/2016
WHAT THE FUDGE DID I MISS?! I come back to see 254 notifications and the entire roster filled up?! Where did all of this come from?
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#8456 Posted: 00:27:11 27/07/2016
Almost the entire roster.

Remember that magazine that leaked Krankcase? It had way more up its sleeve.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#8457 Posted: 00:27:33 27/07/2016
Quote: SodaPopHD
WHAT THE FUDGE DID I MISS?! I come back to see 254 notifications and the entire roster filled up?! Where did all of this come from?

From a magazine.
#8458 Posted: 00:29:03 27/07/2016
Can someone show me the magazine? This is way to big for me not to see its source. Also, no Light Villain yet?
---
#8459 Posted: 00:29:51 27/07/2016
This is the only scan on Instagram, if you have access to it,seems to be the latest issue of MEGA Magazine iirc.
---
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#8460 Posted: 00:29:51 27/07/2016
I love this roster. It looks like it's going to be better than TT.

I think Grave Clobber is a Bazooker. He seems to be holding a water bazooka which is quite an interesting choice for the water villain.
Flare Wolf is a must have for me. He'll be probably be in the last wave. Air Strike looks like either a reptile or a monkey. It's just very hard to tell. Nonetheless he looks must better than Wild Storm.

Overall some great characters this game.

My predictions are:

Grave Clobber- Bazooker
Flarewolf- Bazooker (You can see his weapon)
Boom Bloom- Bazooker (Just the name kind of hints it)
Starcast- Ninja (Pretty self explanatory)
Mysticat- Sorcerer (Looks like she has a staff)
Aurora- Swashbuckler (Due to the earlier leak)
Pit Boss- Quickshot? (This is one is hard to tell)
Chompy Mage- Sorcerer or Smasher (It would be weird for another villain to be a sorcerer but it seems quite likely)
Air Strike- Ninja (He's pose looks like he could be one)

I could be completely wrong but these are my feelings.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:39:47 27/07/2016 by Snap Shot
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#8461 Posted: 00:48:29 27/07/2016
I had a thought, please say if there's fault in my line of reasoning.

Some have said and worried that Bad Juju will switch to light leaving Luminous or Blaster Tron out but if Bad Juju is a swashbuckler that means she can't be light as light already has Aurora.
---
Hahahahaha
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#8462 Posted: 00:51:50 27/07/2016
Quote: GaiaMemories
I had a thought, please say if there's fault in my line of reasoning.

Some have said and worried that Bad Juju will switch to light leaving Luminous or Blaster Tron out but if Bad Juju is a swashbuckler that means she can't be light as light already has Aurora.

That is a legit point.
Hopefully that will calm people's nerves.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#8463 Posted: 00:53:12 27/07/2016
She can still be Magic. But yeah, that gives more hope for Luminous, Blaster Tron, or idk Cross Crow.
---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#8464 Posted: 01:04:30 27/07/2016
Unless Painyatta becomes Light for God knows what reason.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Rovaulin Green Sparx Gems: 447
#8465 Posted: 01:11:29 27/07/2016
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet, buuuut if you look closely at Aurora's picture she has a Master Eon pendant on her chest!!!!! What could this mean?!?!

-Rov
---
Hey there! I don't comment much, but I'm always watching! =)
-Rov
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#8466 Posted: 01:11:51 27/07/2016
Alright, I'm thinking that Grave Clobber could be a Knight or a Bazooker, with either some kind of Egyptian sword or the power to launch his fists. Also, I think this might deconfirm that Ninjas are all bodyless, because Starcaster looks normal, as well as Tae -won Crow.

Here's my impression on everyone:

Grave Clobber - I liked him in Trap Team, so I'm happy to see him back, though I'll admit that him being water makes hardly any sense. If a mummy went into the water, his bandages would get wet and break apart. smilie Seriously though, the only reason I think he could be Water is if it's referring to the term "a watery grave." This wierd element choice aside, I'm still happy to see him.

Boom Bloom - She looks pretty cool, almost like Deja-Vu as a Life Skylander, like what was previously said. Looking forward to seeing what she can do, and I'm totally loving her artichoke or flower hair!

Chompy-Mage - CHOMPY-MAGE IS HERE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!! Hype aside, I'm so happy he got in. My most wanted villain, I was seriously doubting we'd see him with all of these crazy element swaps and stuff. BUT HE'S HERE! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! I have no idea what class he's gonna be, but I'm happy he's here.

Flarewolf - He looks amazing, like Hot Dog and Wolfgang combined. He's definitely a Bazooker because I can see he's holding a giant gun. I'm really excited to see him and his figure, and I have high hopes for this one!

Barbella - Howdy Barbella! Looking good as always.

Air Strike - I actually think this guy looks pretty neat! He looks to me like some kind of turtle or something. I like his little mustache! His hat reminds me of a pirate, and it would be nice to see another pirate fighting for good. Really looking forward to seeing this one!

Mysticat - Looks more like a monkey than a cat, but I think this one looks cool. If I had to guess what kind of cat, I'd say one of those hairless Egyptian ones, because it doesn't look like he's got any fur. Still liking him though, because I really love cats!

Pit Boss - The most awesome Skylander leaked today. He looks totally amazing, and I'm loving his reptilian design! I think he could either be a Ninja or a Swashbuckler, and either one I'd be happy with. He just looks so awesome and I can't wait to see what we're going to get with him.

Aurora - I was expecting her to be Magic, but she fits Light well, too. If she is related to Eon, then I'm expecting some Heck of a backstory. I look forward to seeing more of her in the future, and the reason behind her bearing Eon's Helm.

Starcast - Really loving him. He looks really creepy and almost beetle-like, and I'm really loving his ninja stars.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#8467 Posted: 01:14:11 27/07/2016
I wonder if Pit Boss and Air Strike are the Archers we found in that other leak we had a while back, but just changed...probably not, though.

My predictions (I saw Aura's vid for the magazine)

New Senseis
Brawler: King Pen, Crash
Knight: Ambush, Flarewolf
Bowslinger: Air Strike(?), Pit Boss (?) (They look like more developed versions of the Bowslingers at the London leak)
Sorcerer: Mysticat (?), Starcaster (?)
Sentinel: Ember, Barbella
Bazooker: Boom Bloom (?)
Swashbuckler: Aurora, Tech Guy (?)
Quickshot: Tech Guy (?)
Smasher: Tri-Tip, Chopscotch
Ninja:

Villains
Brawler: Luminous or Eye Five (Most likely Luminous)
Knight: Grave Clobber (?)
Bowslinger: Wolfgang
Sorcerer: Golden Queen
Sentinel: Hood Sickle
Bazooker: Chompy Mage (?)
Swashbuckler: Bad Juju
Quickshot: Krankcase
Smasher: Pain-Yatta
Ninja: Tae-Kwon-Crow
---
#8468 Posted: 01:15:39 27/07/2016
After seeing these new characters, I love the roster this year. A lot of these characters are going to make it into my overall favorites. (Flarewolf, Starcast, Aurora, etc)

Btw, Pit Boss isn't a Swashbuckler or a Ninja. Hes almost 100% a Sorcerer. He wields some kinda staff.

Jeez Chompy-king, is there one character you don't like this year? smilie
---
#8469 Posted: 01:17:07 27/07/2016
Quote: Luminous35
After seeing these new characters, I love the roster this year. A lot of these characters are going to make it into my overall favorites. (Flarewolf, Starcast, Aurora, etc)

Btw, Pit Boss isn't a Swashbuckler or a Ninja. Hes almost 100% a Sorcerer. He wields some kinda staff.

Jeez Chompy-king, is there one character you don't like this year? smilie

Not really, no. I mean, I find some more interesting than others (say, Pit Boss compared to Ember,) but I all really like what I'm seeing so far.
---
#8470 Posted: 01:18:28 27/07/2016
Pit Boss ISN'T a Bowslinger. Do I have to get a picture of his weapon just to prove it?
---
#8471 Posted: 01:19:57 27/07/2016
Pit Boss ISN'T a Bowslinger. Do I have to get a picture of his weapon just to prove it?

[User Posted Image]

Because right now, I'm really getting the impression that Pit Boss is a Ninja or Swashbuckler...
---
#8472 Posted: 01:20:51 27/07/2016
here you go.

[User Posted Image]

Weapon is in the top right corner. Hes a Sorcerer. (he can't be a Knight because of Wild Storm, and he can't be a Swashbuckler because of Aurora and the Tech Sensei)
---
#8473 Posted: 01:25:04 27/07/2016
here you go.

[User Posted Image]

Weapon is in the top right corner. Hes a Sorcerer. (he can't be a Knight because of Wild Storm, and he can't be a Swashbuckler because of Aurora and the Tech Sensei)

I see it now.

Also, I realized just after posting that he can't be a Swashbuckler, because all the Swashbucklers are already known, and he probably can't be a Ninja because I think Boom Bloom is a Ninja.
---
#8474 Posted: 01:29:29 27/07/2016
Quote: henryszuch
I still think he's a Ninja. And Luminous35, this is just speculation, you can't keep saying this like its a fact. Personally I think Mysticat is a sorcerer.

Because it basically is a fact? Hes not a ninja. It's almost confirmed at this point because of that weapon.
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#8475 Posted: 01:31:21 27/07/2016
A lot of these characters are going to make it into my overall favorites. (Flarewolf, Starcast, Aurora, etc)

Bu... But... There's not even gameplay...

I mean, better wait for gameplay, unless you're just predicting.
---
Bruh
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#8476 Posted: 01:31:47 27/07/2016
No, it isn't fact, it's just speculation.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#8477 Posted: 01:33:12 27/07/2016
Dude, hes NOT a Ninja. For one, he would hold two ninja stars in his hand, and thats clearly not in his hand, and it's on a stick, so Ninja is eliminated, as is Knight, as is Swashbuckler.

Also, look at what your saying about Chompy Mage being a Sorcerer, your saying it like a fact.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:34:46 27/07/2016 by Luminous35
#8478 Posted: 01:44:36 27/07/2016
Dude, hes NOT a Ninja. For one, he would hold two ninja stars in his hand, and thats clearly not in his hand, and it's on a stick, so Ninja is eliminated, as is Knight, as is Swashbuckler.

Also, look at what your saying about Chompy Mage being a Sorcerer, your saying it like a fact.

TO THE BURN UNIT ON THE DOUBLE! THE BURN UNIT!
---
#8479 Posted: 01:49:24 27/07/2016
Quote: Crash10
A lot of these characters are going to make it into my overall favorites. (Flarewolf, Starcast, Aurora, etc)

Bu... But... There's not even gameplay...

I mean, better wait for gameplay, unless you're just predicting.

Designs usually make for great attacks. I like Astroblast for his design, and then his attacks were revealed, and look at him now.
---
TaeKwonCrow Green Sparx Gems: 233
#8480 Posted: 01:55:21 27/07/2016
My Opinions on the characters (every single character we know):

KingPen: I love the armoured Penguin look and the spiked armguards. that waddle moveset is adorable
Ember: The Samurai fire look looks really OG and i love her powers and abilities. The fireball slam is great.
ambush: even though he looks like a tree (or Peck from superchargers.) and his abilities are Bamboo, i love his art style.
CrashB: I love his skylander reimagining, but he is the only character i really think should'nt be a lander. (apart from Bushwhack)
Chopskotch: I love the mini person, giant weapon, even though Co-op with her and wolfgang would be super creepy, and she looks like a smilie copy, its pretty cool. definitely a favourite.
Pit Boss: i love the reptilian look, almost like MORTAL KOMBAT X reptile, he kind of looks like a gang boss, and the hood is SICK. i hope hes a undead summoner guy, and is my second favourite (maybe FAVE) of the hero sensei.
FlareWolf: I love him even though he looks like a hyena, and ties for my fave with Pit Boss.
Aurora: I think she looks a bit too disney infinity, like Rey.
Barbella: I have changed my Mind. she looks pretty cool and is a strong female caracter, so i like that.
Air Strike: Assuming hes air, he looks like a completely more badass version of Boom Jet.
StarCast: definitely a fave, even though he looks like a ninja Beetle.
Wildstorm: Looks almost like a yeti devil kind of guy.
SquidGirl: I think she looks like wildstorms daughter or an imaginator.
Mysticat: Looks to much like MystiAPE.
BoomBloom: Like a deja vu life ninja, which is AWSM.
Villains:
Golden Queen: She looks perfect, and he attacks and Moveset are OP, just like they should be.
Wolfgang: I love wolfgang, and his Sky Chi, is epic and i love the woofer turrets, but the figure i just don't like.
Pain-Yatta: Hope he is here.
Bad Juju: I really think she''ll be pretty cool, but would have prefered dreamcatacher.
TKC: MY FREAKING GOD. Love the figure (forgive my ranting), love the pose, love the artwork, love everything. he looks amazing, but i would have prefered a sword.
Hood Sickle: I not really Hoddsickle fan, but he looks sick.
KrankCase: Actually looks really cool.
GRAVE Clobber: Should have been undead both times around.
Chompy Mage: Perfect.

If i missed any, tell me.
---
*looks up at icon*
GO HOME, BUCKSHOT, YOU'RE DRUNK
#8481 Posted: 01:59:45 27/07/2016
who do you think are the best characters in Imaginators? Srry
---
*looks up at icon*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:02:06 27/07/2016 by TaeKwonCrow
#8482 Posted: 02:00:11 27/07/2016
Please stop double posting... theres an edit button...
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#8483 Posted: 02:04:11 27/07/2016
so looking at everyone we know of, excluding crash

here's how our classes are divided

Brawler (King Pen, TBC, TBC)
Sorcerer (Golden Queen, TBC, TBC)
Smasher (Tri-Tip, Chopscotch, TBC)
Quickshot (TBC Blue Girl, Dr. Krankcase, TBC)
Swashbuckler (TBC Viking, Bad Juju, Aurora)
Bazooker (Flarewolf, TBC, TBC)
Knight (Ambush, Wild Storm, TBC)
Ninja (Tae Kwon Crow, Starcast, TBC)
Bowslinger (Wolfgang, TBC Monster, TBC Hooded Guy)
Sentinel (Ember, Barbella, Hood Sickle)

so we still need

2 brawlers
2 sorcerers
1 smasher
1 quickshot
2 bazookers
1 knight
1 ninja

swashbuckler, bowslinger, and sentinel are filled up.

note elements..

water (brawler, quickshot, tbc)
life (knight, tbc, tbc)
air (knight, swashbuckler, tbc)
tech (quickshot, swashbuckler, tbc)
undead (smasher, bowslinger, tbc)
magic has no truly confirmed classes
light (swashbuckler, bowslinger, tbc)
dark (ninja, sentinel, tbc)

so- stuff to note!

>grave clobber can't be a brawler, due to king pen
>boom bloom can't be a knight, due to ambush
>air strike can't be a knight or swashbuckler, due to bad juju and wild storm
>pit boss can't be a bowslinger or smasher, due to wolfgang and chopscotch
>magic is anybody's game. pain-yatta still isn't %100 confirmed, so mysticat can be anything.

so i'm gonna predict a few things.

i bet pit boss could be a brawler. he looks very ghetto-ish, and they could give him golden knuckles or something. you know, like a real boss smilie
i bet boom bloom could be a bazooker. she seems to hold something in one hand, and the other hand being clenched. she can't be a knight, so i'm betting bazooker
chompy mage could totally be a sorcerer. there's nothing saying there can't be two sorcerer villains.
if air strike is holding two things, and swashbuckler is taken, he could be quickshot or ninja
#8484 Posted: 02:26:37 27/07/2016
I think Pit Boss will be a Sorcerer, and that..wait for it... Grave clobber will be a bazooka, maybe he can fire his hands like rockets. Air Strike will most likely be quickshot. Pain-yatta is by far most popular magic villain, and we do not have our villain smasher yet, which he would be. Also, I wonder if Chompy mage would be a Bazooka, sorcerer(Unlikely) or (gulp for Yatta) smasher.
---
*looks up at icon*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:28:13 27/07/2016 by TaeKwonCrow
#8485 Posted: 02:28:48 27/07/2016
I don't know about Air Strike being a Quickshot. I thought that at first, but he doesn't hold something in one hand, so maybe a Bazooker? Or a Brawler, but it doesn't fit his name well.
---
#8486 Posted: 02:33:06 27/07/2016
tbh eye five as a light brawler wouldn't be a bad idea

or a quickshot, he could shoot lasers from his palms
#8487 Posted: 02:36:36 27/07/2016
But we have FlareWolf as bazooka and possibly Grave Clobber. I would like to see Air strike though, as in an air strike, maybe he could hover and fire heavy artillery. What if Captain Dreadbeard http://skylanders.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_Dreadbeard
was the techlander pirate? maybe he was tech corrupted or something like that.
Pain-Yatta is way more popular so why don't the just drop Bad Juju?
---
*looks up at icon*
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:42:08 27/07/2016 by TaeKwonCrow
#8488 Posted: 02:40:28 27/07/2016
My theory right now is that we're getting a second Brawler villain, so what if we like

Bad Juju as a Magic Swashbuckler, Eye Five as an Air Brawler, and Luminous also as a Light Brawler?
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#8489 Posted: 02:44:19 27/07/2016
I think that we will have four Brawlers, since Crash now doesn't count as part of the Skylanders, but I think that it will be a Skylander, not a Villain.

Maaybe Luminous can be a good Brawler but we never know considering the surprises they made for us.
---
Bruh
#8490 Posted: 02:45:36 27/07/2016
I dunno, this entire roster is turning into kind of a mess at this point.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#8491 Posted: 02:45:45 27/07/2016
What if we all get surprised and
Slobber trap is the villain
If hood-sickle was dropped, tae kwon crow was dark, then Chef Pepper Jack could be there, AND chompy mage!
---
*looks up at icon*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:46:40 27/07/2016 by TaeKwonCrow
#8492 Posted: 02:49:36 27/07/2016
They don't simply "take down" a Skylander, considering the time of producing each character and releasing the game. Unless you're talking about a personal "dream roster".
---
Bruh
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#8493 Posted: 02:51:49 27/07/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

Lol that video scared my dog.
---
Any last wishes?
#8494 Posted: 02:52:12 27/07/2016
i just got a crazy theory about blaster tron being like chill bill from the future
#8495 Posted: 02:53:55 27/07/2016
That is actually half wierd, and possibly true
---
*looks up at icon*
#8496 Posted: 02:54:45 27/07/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
i just got a crazy theory about blaster tron being like chill bill from the future

that reminds me of a theory I had a little while ago that Marf Gargaroots is the Nightmare Realm counterpart of Glumshanks.
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#8497 Posted: 02:55:03 27/07/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

Seemed relevant
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#8498 Posted: 02:56:16 27/07/2016
Quote: Bionichute
My theory right now is that we're getting a second Brawler villain, so what if we like

Bad Juju as a Magic Swashbuckler, Eye Five as an Air Brawler, and Luminous also as a Light Brawler?

I wouldn't mind this tbh.
---
First | Previous | Page 170 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me