darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 168 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
sirxtommy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1814
#8351 Posted: 16:51:01 26/07/2016
that pit boss is kinda familiar name to big boss from metal gear
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:53:31 26/07/2016 by sirxtommy
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#8352 Posted: 16:55:28 26/07/2016
Pit Boss reminds me of Komodo Joe from Crash Bandicoot:
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#8353 Posted: 16:58:39 26/07/2016
As I mentionned in another thread, I think he might be since he reminds me of Reptile from Mortal Kombat, who was the Boss down the Pit. smilie
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#8354 Posted: 16:59:13 26/07/2016
Quote: Buuzer
[User Posted Image]

That's exactly what I thought too! I really like him.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#8355 Posted: 17:04:34 26/07/2016
I'm really excited for these new characters! Flarewolf and Starcast are really capturing my attention though.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#8356 Posted: 17:11:56 26/07/2016
[User Posted Image]

YES!
Though he also resembles Lizard from Spoder-Man.
#8357 Posted: 17:13:26 26/07/2016
Also we get a glance at Barbella's, Tae's, and Krankcase's artwork.

Weird how Barbella's Artwork is exactly how I pictured it...

Tae looks hilarious, but good.

Krankcase's artwork is from that Magazine. I KNEW IT!
---
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#8358 Posted: 17:14:42 26/07/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
[User Posted Image]

YES!
Though he also resembles Lizard from Spoder-Man.

Anyway, I'm just gonna say that I'm still pretty excited to get my hands on the villain figures, especially considering the variety in them.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#8359 Posted: 17:16:54 26/07/2016
Something I noticed about Hood Sickle's artwork.... his arm is like... misty or cloudy. it's weird...
---
#8360 Posted: 17:25:10 26/07/2016
^It's probably just a teleporting effect.
I just wanna say that the villain roster is far better than I expected. There are some strange decisioncs but there isn't a villain I dislike... except for the Chompy Mage. Though I'm not getting Grave or Tae since I don't want to miss out on Flarewolf or the Squid Girl, though I'm sure Grave's figure will look nice.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#8361 Posted: 17:25:19 26/07/2016
Here's my prediction for the Battle Classes. I don't think the villains are all gonna be different classes, so some classes will have multiple villains and some will have none.

Bazooker: Flarewolf, ???, ???
Bowslinger: Wolfgang, Light dude, Hooded dude
Brawler: Mysticat, King Pen, Air Strike (Crash Bandicoot)
Knight: Grave Clobber, Wild Storm, Ambush
Ninja: Tae Kwon Crow, Boom Bloom, Starcast
Quickshot: Squid lady, Dr. Krankcase, Pit Boss
Sentinel: Barbella, Ember, Hood Sickle
Smasher: Pain-Yatta, Tri-Tip, Chopscotch
Sorcerer: Golden Queen, Chompy Mage, ???
Swashbuckler: Beard guy, Bad Juju, Aurora

So I'm guessing there will be a Magic Sorcerer and a Tech and Light Bazooker.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#8362 Posted: 17:30:10 26/07/2016
I just wanna say that the villain roster is far better than I expected. There are some strange decisioncs but there isn't a villain I dislike... except for the Chompy Mage. Though I'm not getting Grave or Tae since I don't want to miss out on Flarewolf or the Squid Girl, though I'm sure Grave's figure will look nice.

Yeah, I think things could be much worse. Again, there's no explanation for any of these decisions other than base color and even that's silly, but we've yet to get one of the villains nobody cares about. GC for example isn't anyone's first choice,but he still got plenty of attention with his appearance and his honestly horrifying introduction line.(which he takes up to 11 in some lines in Battlecast).
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:31:34 26/07/2016 by Bifrost
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#8363 Posted: 17:38:21 26/07/2016
Quote: Bifrost

Yeah, I think things could be much worse. Again, there's no explanation for any of these decisions other than base color and even that's silly, but we've yet to get one of the villains nobody cares about. GC for example isn't anyone's first choice,but he still got plenty of attention with his appearance and his honestly horrifying introduction line.(which he takes up to 11 in some lines in Battlecast).

Grave Clobber is one of my favorite TT villains, so him becoming a permanent addition to the Skylanders series is a HUGE thing for me. All I need is Scrap Shooter <3
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#8364 Posted: 17:40:14 26/07/2016
Calling Blaster-Tron to be a Light Bazooker.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
SporeVideos3 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3466
#8365 Posted: 17:55:14 26/07/2016
Has anyone come to fruition that Starcast might be the Ninja Sensei we saw in that blurry image with Ember and the Life crystal?
---
smilie32/32 smilie16/16 smilie32/32 smilie52/52 smilie20/20 smilie31/31
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#8366 Posted: 17:58:20 26/07/2016
Quote: SporeVideos3
Has anyone come to fruition that Starcast might be the Ninja Sensei we saw in that blurry image with Ember and the Life crystal?

I think that's very very likely the case, the dark colors and gold stars pretty much confirm it
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#8367 Posted: 17:59:17 26/07/2016
Why are people assuming we're going to get uneven battle classes? There's no reason to think that it would be uneven, or that we'll get doubles in the same element. Only exception is Crash, since he doesn't count, and they probably gave him the same combo as Boom Bloom specifically so Life wouldn't have more battle classes than the other elements. If we get that eleventh villain I bet he'll also have a duplicate combo for that reason.

Judging from what we have now, I'm pretty sure Magic will be a quickshot and Tech will be a ninja for the two remaining normal senseis.

For villains, Chompy Mage looks like a smasher and Grave Clobber looks like a bazooker. We just need a knight and a brawler, which could be Magic, Light, or even Air (depending on whether Bad Juju changes element).
---
Boop me if you see this.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#8368 Posted: 18:04:18 26/07/2016
Grave Clobber as Water???? Sure, whatever...

The rest look pretty cool, though! Pit Boss is awesome, though. I am liking these designs a lot.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#8369 Posted: 18:04:30 26/07/2016
But doesn't Starcast prove that Light and Dark aren't getting just 2 Senseis? He (I'm assuming), the Dark Bowslinger, and Hood Sickle then Aurora, the Light Bowslinger, and the Light villain would be 3 if I can count. But then that picture we saw of the poster must have been wrong? Now I'm confused.
#8370 Posted: 18:05:47 26/07/2016
Pretty sure we'll get even battle classes. 3 for each. But multiple villains can have the same class. I'm pretty sure Chompy Mage is a Sorcerer as well as Golden Queen. So we'll get some classes without villains, some with multiple. Also, I think Boom Bloom is a Ninja, not a Brawler, Muffin Man.
---
#8371 Posted: 18:12:05 26/07/2016
Quote: isaac343018s
But doesn't Starcast prove that Light and Dark aren't getting just 2 Senseis? He (I'm assuming), the Dark Bowslinger, and Hood Sickle then Aurora, the Light Bowslinger, and the Light villain would be 3 if I can count. But then that picture we saw of the poster must have been wrong? Now I'm confused.

We just have 2 revealed, that doesn't mean there isn't a final one to be shown. We could get that Light and Dark(since it's not Life) Bowslingers or they could get changed,but until they say otherwise we're getting someone.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:12:44 26/07/2016 by Bifrost
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#8372 Posted: 18:14:52 26/07/2016
I love waking up this way.

Grave Clobber is water......because reasons. Ok.

Aurora is light, so I like her a bit more.

I really hope Bad Juju stays air so we can get Luminous or Blaster-Tron in light.

Quote: 84skylanderdude
Calling Blaster-Tron to be a Light Bazooker.

I really, really hope so.
---
Hahahahaha
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#8373 Posted: 18:21:55 26/07/2016
Bad Juju being retyped? Pain Yatta not confirmed?

You guys REALLY want Dreamcatcher, don't you?
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
#8374 Posted: 18:26:15 26/07/2016
I'll go either way as long as Dreamcatcher still appears in the games, but with all of Bad Juju's pals getting retyped, it'd only make sense if she also is. We know she's in there if Aurora,Hood Sickle and Barbella are, just not what changed.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:26:39 26/07/2016 by Bifrost
#8375 Posted: 18:31:05 26/07/2016
Pretty sure we'll get even battle classes. 3 for each. But multiple villains can have the same class. I'm pretty sure Chompy Mage is a Sorcerer as well as Golden Queen. So we'll get some classes without villains, some with multiple. Also, I think Boom Bloom is a Ninja, not a Brawler, Muffin Man.

She has no ninja stars and is wearing thick black gloves, and the "boom" in her name implies that she fights with punches and heavy blows. Why do you think she's a ninja?
---
Boop me if you see this.
#8376 Posted: 18:32:10 26/07/2016
Boom doesn't imply just punching, it can imply things like guns, or explosives.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#8377 Posted: 18:34:50 26/07/2016
I think if Grave Clobber were to be a Bazooker, that could better explain his element change. It could be explained like he found this hydraulic bazooka that he wound up liking in the Academy while he was sorting books. Just like how they'll probably give TKC's weapons fiery properties to explain his element change.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#8378 Posted: 18:37:36 26/07/2016
Quote: Muffin Man

She has no ninja stars and is wearing thick black gloves, and the "boom" in her name implies that she fights with punches and heavy blows. Why do you think she's a ninja?

What? You can't see whether she's holding something or not, her hands aren't in the shot. Her physique fits a ninja more than a brawler. The boom in her name more implies explosions.
---
#8379 Posted: 18:38:43 26/07/2016
Wouldn't be surprised if these guys all get the same backstory where they got shoved in some element instability field or whatever. I just wish they had actual backstories though, we STILL don't know anything about how these non-Doom Raiders came to become notorious.
---
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#8380 Posted: 18:42:09 26/07/2016
Quote: JohnnySmasher42
Bad Juju being retyped? Pain Yatta not confirmed?

You guys REALLY want Dreamcatcher, don't you?

Have you seen my user?
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#8381 Posted: 18:48:44 26/07/2016
If Grave Clobber is able to use mud AND water, it'll be understandable that he's a water Skylander.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#8382 Posted: 18:49:25 26/07/2016
so from what's been leaked, we just need to know

2 tech senseis
1 magic sensei
1 dark sensei
1 light sensei
the light villain

and names for-
the water quickshot
the hooded bowslinger
the light bowslinger

and classes for-
Air Strike
Boom Bloom
Pit Boss
Chompy Mage
Grave Clobber
Mysticat

wow, it's really coming together now! we just need to see 5 more senseis and one more villain.

(also a new spongebob meme is coming today)
#8383 Posted: 18:52:15 26/07/2016

What? You can't see whether she's holding something or not, her hands aren't in the shot. Her physique fits a ninja more than a brawler. The boom in her name more implies explosions.

One of the hands is in the shot and it isn't holding anything. So far ninjas have always carried a ninja star in each hand.

The boom could imply explosions, but she doesn't look much like a character based around explosions.

Physique doesn't mean anything, weapons do. The senseis have physiques all over the place. And apparently TfB's idea of a "ninja physique" is just a head with no body, anyway.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#8384 Posted: 18:53:05 26/07/2016
You know, I just realized that Grave Clobber's theme IS kind of surf rock...
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#8385 Posted: 18:53:06 26/07/2016
Oh yeah, it's time for a new tag yourself meme!
#8386 Posted: 19:00:01 26/07/2016

One of the hands is in the shot and it isn't holding anything. So far ninjas have always carried a ninja star in each hand.

The boom could imply explosions, but she doesn't look much like a character based around explosions.

Physique doesn't mean anything, weapons do. The senseis have physiques all over the place. And apparently TfB's idea of a "ninja physique" is just a head with no body, anyway.

I just double checked, neither of her hands are in the shot. You can see the upper arm, but there's no hand. You can see one finger and it's not looking to be positioned into a fist. It looks like she's definitely holding something.

I think she does. Plantlike explosions suit her really well in my opinion.

All the brawlers (apart from Crash, he's a guest star though) are bulky characters. Besides, King Pen, Air Strike, and Mysticat are looking to be our Brawlers.
---
Skycrosser24 Green Sparx Gems: 267
#8387 Posted: 19:04:22 26/07/2016
I'm glad we get to see our first bazooker sensei!
Also I'm wondering what the elements of the bowslingers!
---
Sly thief, Evil overlord. I will hunt you Luminous and your minions too!
Welcome to the family Hoodsickle. Never trusted the crow
TaeKwonCrow Green Sparx Gems: 233
#8388 Posted: 19:12:28 26/07/2016
I think that pit boss is a swashbuckler or (smasher?) because i see an axe in one hand, but could be swashbuckler. chompy mage looks like (smasher? but then no pain yatta! SADNESS OVERDRIVE.) aurora is sorcerer hands down starcast is ninja, bloom boom is Bazooker or Ninja, Mysticat (mystiape)
looks like a swashbuckler, grave clobbers GOT TO BE brawler.
---
*looks up at icon*
GO HOME, BUCKSHOT, YOU'RE DRUNK
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#8389 Posted: 19:17:25 26/07/2016
Quote: TaeKwonCrow
I think that pit boss is a swashbuckler or (smasher?) because i see an axe in one hand, but could be swashbuckler. chompy mage looks like (smasher? but then no pain yatta! SADNESS OVERDRIVE.) aurora is sorcerer hands down starcast is ninja, bloom boom is Bazooker or Ninja, Mysticat (mystiape)
looks like a swashbuckler, grave clobbers GOT TO BE brawler.

Mystic at os not a swashbuckler and Aurora is a swashbuckler
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#8390 Posted: 19:24:27 26/07/2016

I just double checked, neither of her hands are in the shot. You can see the upper arm, but there's no hand. You can see one finger and it's not looking to be positioned into a fist. It looks like she's definitely holding something.

I think she does. Plantlike explosions suit her really well in my opinion.

All the brawlers (apart from Crash, he's a guest star though) are bulky characters. Besides, King Pen, Air Strike, and Mysticat are looking to be our Brawlers.

The hand looks to me like it's mostly in the shot. But maybe we're interpreting the shape of it differently. I guess we'll find out when we get better images.

King Pen is the only Brawler we have aside from Crash, so that's not enough to establish a trend. I don't see any reason to think any class will have a consistent physique when it comes to senseis.

Air Strike will probably be a bazooker (he appears to have a large cannon aimed into the air), and Mysticat appears to be holding a staff so he'll probably be a sorcerer.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#8391 Posted: 19:24:53 26/07/2016
*sighs*

Do none of you look at previous leaks and the facts that coul- just... ugh.

Ok, heres the more accurate Class predictions.

Pit Boss: Sorcerer. Can't be a Swashbuckler, can't be a Smasher. Already full. He holds some sort of Staff.
Flarewolf: Bazooker. He has a bazooka... nuff' said?
Mysticat: Sorcerer or Ninja. We can't really see his weapon, but he could be either at this point.
Air Strike: Quickshot. It fits his style, but he might be a Bazooker, even if we don't see his weapon. I don't know at this point.
Starcast: Ninja. Ninja stars. From Snapchat. It's confirmed.
Aurora: Swashbuckler. Confirmed at this point.
Boom Bloom: Ninja? Quickshot if Air Strike isn't a quickshot? No clue. Hard to figure out. She might even be a Sorcerer.
Grave Clobber: Bazooker or Knight. He won't be a Brawler because King Pen is a Brawler. Is no one noticing that?
Chompy Mage: Bazooker. Only thing that works. He WON'T be a Sorcerer, and unless Pain-Yatta isn't a Smasher somehow, then hes not a Smasher either.
---
#8392 Posted: 19:29:15 26/07/2016
i love Taes artwork. it looks like he broke his beak. Flarewolf looks amazing, and thats another 50$ lost on Flarewolf, Pit Boss and Starcast. why oh why is grave clobber there? I NEED TAE KWON CROW! i love flarewolf, clearly fire and looks like a hyena! Really want Pain-Yatta, but CHOMPYMAGE is one of my recent new favourites. i think that mysticat should be mystiape.
---
*looks up at icon*
#8393 Posted: 19:30:41 26/07/2016
Chompy Mage doesn't seem to be a bazooker unless his puppet is the weapon(not that it wouldn't be stupid but awesome). Again, you can see the stick he's holding, bazooker weapons are always huge. He's either Smasher or Sorcerer(as unlikely as it is).
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:31:17 26/07/2016 by Bifrost
#8394 Posted: 19:31:56 26/07/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Chompy Mage doesn't seem to be a bazooker unless his puppet is the weapon(not that it wouldn't be stupid but awesome). Again, you can see the stick he's holding, bazooker weapons are always huge. He's either Smasher or Sorcerer(as unlikely as it is).

They won't do another Sorcerer. Unless Pain-yatta magically isn't a Smasher, and becomes a Bazooker (which could actually work) then Chompy Mage is a Bazooker.
---
#8395 Posted: 19:32:51 26/07/2016
MAYBE..... his stick turns into bazooka..... (dunno but with GRAVE CLOBBER anything is true
---
*looks up at icon*
#8396 Posted: 19:32:59 26/07/2016
His staff isn't big enough to be a Smasher anyway.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#8397 Posted: 19:33:46 26/07/2016
Then Bazooker.
---
#8398 Posted: 19:34:06 26/07/2016
Yeah, actually pain-yatta could have like this giant candy bazooka which shot like candy and maybe he could summon little candy minions that swarm. possible that he could use like a candy mortar

Agreed for chompy mage which means Pain-yatta is smasher. And in the leak, it shows the artwork. maybe.... they worn't done pain-yattas artwork by the time of the demo game? what other magic villains are there bomb shell (MY GOD.) and rrage mage. (NO) bad juju could be switched but i think that they were not done the aetowke and pain uyaa is the game
---
*looks up at icon*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:43:28 26/07/2016 by Buuzer
#8399 Posted: 19:36:21 26/07/2016
I would prefer Pain-Yatta as a Bazooker, but it doesn't seem likely as Paul said Pain-Yatta had a massive Candy Axe, but we saw the Smasher weapons, and theres no "Candy Axe" Unless it's just his simple Lollipop.
---
#8400 Posted: 19:36:59 26/07/2016
Agreed but a bazooka would actually be so cool, but Candy Axe.... not really a Bazooka.

MAYBE, Spellslamzer is light villain and mesmeralda is magic villain.
---
*looks up at icon*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:43:43 26/07/2016 by Buuzer
First | Previous | Page 168 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me