Forum

Skylanders: Battlecast

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Problems after the update
Carin_82 Red Sparx Gems: 60
#1 Posted: 10:07:03 06/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Hello everyone!

I'm woundering if anyone else is having problems with their games after the last update?
My game has not proparbly updated itself, my shop isn't working at all, the game is freezing up when I go in there.
And when I try to play a battle all of skylanders look like statues, they aren't moving but the cards are moving and so are the gears when I use my cards.
Some enermies aren't visible so I got serious problems with my game.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I don't want to reinstall the game in chance I lose all of my progress.

Thank you!

// Carin
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#2 Posted: 11:01:02 06/03/2016
Some people are also having issues with gold rewards and other things.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
thelindi Red Sparx Gems: 98
#3 Posted: 20:36:47 06/03/2016
What mobile device are you having issues with?
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#4 Posted: 02:00:23 07/03/2016
The only problems I have had after the update are
-the magic arena victories in the story mode do not add all the coins for each star

Apart from that, nothing that lasts more than an individual game, like the odd crashing. I also got one booster pack right after the update and no cards saved in my checklist. However, I got one later and those did. It was good I got a different one as that one came with Rip Tide.

Been working since, minus the magic area coins.
JJAtelier Blue Sparx Gems: 727
#5 Posted: 03:54:20 07/03/2016
I can fully support this.

I've been playing on both iOS/Android versions. The iOS is functioning well however the Android version is suffering from a few interface bugs with the shop as well as the character sprites freezing or lacking any motion during combat.

The coin awards are stable for the iOS, but as you guys mentioned, the Android is not adding up the respective awards for each star.

The device I'm using is Nexus 5 with latest up-to-date Android M so chances this is either some functionality issues with their game system or my device's hardware is loosing its touch.
Hopefully its the former since performance has been pretty okay up until now.

The iOS is not completely guilty-free however.... Upon using the spell "Stomp" on a enemy relic, the entire game crashes with multiple horse legs cascading across the screen.

I'll update with a few screenies later...
#6 Posted: 07:56:05 07/03/2016
Actually, the problem I mentioned was on my IoS, on my ipad. I think its just a magic realm issue regardless of the operating issue then. I was not aware you could play this game on the android anywhere.
#7 Posted: 09:21:33 07/03/2016
@lamoracke

The magic realm seems to be operating fine on my iOS device. But for any Android users, you might have to wait a little bit for the bugs to be patched up. I sent an email to the developers with details involving these setbacks but I have no clue when they'll start fixing it.

Here's the link to the example of errors

http://imgur.com/a/ZPCxo
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:40:35 07/03/2016 by JJAtelier
#8 Posted: 16:14:06 07/03/2016
I have also heard from a few people that the player vs player rewards are not working. As I said earlier, its not a problem unique to after the update, but the only way I have been able to get credit for victories is to have my opponent drop out. That has only happened 3 times out of like 75 contests but those were the 3 times I was able to post victories that counted.
Sancho9000 Green Sparx Gems: 155
#9 Posted: 03:42:00 11/03/2016
If you are on Android and having the issue @JJAtelier is having, try deleting the app and redownloading it. We believe the update had some issues with old assets getting stuck.

--

http://twitter.com/sancho9000
#10 Posted: 21:53:50 23/03/2016
Can we talk about the new update today on this thread? The one that added the life realms.

Cards are much harder to read now, they look grainy and sometimes you cant read them. Never had that problem before.

The prior card bar on the bottom right is now empty. I loved that bar, it let me see what cards were played and in my case, allowed me to take pictures of the cards. Can't now. It will be very hard to know what Broccoli Guy or Chompy Mage play now and won't have any way to get a decent picture.

The prior card bar does still work on the PvP portal, I wonder if they took it away on purpose for the regular story enemies?
#11 Posted: 12:38:41 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
But if I delete the app, I will lose my progress and that will suck big time.

I'm playing on my Android Phone.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#12 Posted: 12:45:03 26/03/2016
It saves your progress on cloud like Lost Islands, doesn't it? As long as you don't uninstall it and reinstall without internet, it should be able to pull your saves back.

Please use the bug/glitch thread for new issues, it'll keep the board more organized.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#13 Posted: 13:05:49 26/03/2016
@carin_82

Just as final reassurance. If you have Google Play activated while Battlecast is installed, all your progress/data should be saved so deleting and reinstalling won't have any bad consequences.

I've already done this multiple times to regain any lost assets everytime a new update comes and the game functions like dandy.
#14 Posted: 13:53:17 26/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Ok, I guess I will have to try to do as you say than.
Thank you!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me