Page 1 of 1
Xbox 360 Nightmare mode help needed [CLOSED]
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#1 Posted: 05:54:41 22/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Ok so I've been through the game once and tried to start a new level in nightmare mode on the Xbox 360 version but I can't for the life of me find where I change the difficulty. I've looked on the game save that I completed, I've tried on a new game save. I've previously completed nightmare mode on the Wii but I can't work out how to change any difficulty level on the 360. I can't even find EASY, MEDIUM or HARD.

Can someone tell me what I'm missing?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 10:56:34 22/01/2016
Only way to make it harder for yourself is good old Ironman Challenge or Chop Chop solo.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#3 Posted: 22:01:34 22/01/2016
^I'd say Flameslinger or Whirlwind as the weakest.

Chop Chop I thought as really strong with his shield bash.

I think Hex was better than Zook for powers. They were really similar, but Hex's main I think was slightly better. Zook's wall was definitely better than Hex's though. And Hex's secondary was way better than Zook's tertiary. (and since you mentioned that about him, I agree on the first two points but think he was overrated?)
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#4 Posted: 23:41:24 22/01/2016
Hex on Bone Crafter still destroys everything as long as you're savvy about enemy aggro and even spawns. Of course,you probably need to play her a ton like me to figure out when the enemies will get stuck on walls or be still on scouting AI - she's pretty much the Troll Tank's weakness because the range of her skulls is WAY bigger than its aggro range so much it doesn't even need to be in the camera's view. Though it took until Giants for Compound Fracture to be an irreplaceable asset to destroy whatever the skulls can't(for those that don't know, unless the enemy is in an attack animation, you can summon bone wall right through their model. Does as much damage per second as you'd expect).
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:28:56 23/01/2016 by Bifrost
#5 Posted: 01:17:39 23/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote:
SA doesn't have any difficulty options, only Giants-onwards.

Of course, I was thinking of Giants on the Wii version. Thanks for reminding me, no wonder I couldn't find it.

Yeah SSA is surprisingly easy. I used to think Sunburn was the weakest, but I played as him last night and was impressed. Perhaps I'm just getting better at time. I mostly have trouble with Wrecking Ball. Perhaps I need to use him more.
#6 Posted: 02:30:15 23/01/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm actually a fan of Whirlwind and Flameslinger. Series 2 Whirlwind is exceptional. My go to Skylander for Arena Challenges.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#7 Posted: 14:47:18 23/01/2016
Wrecking Ball, on the forcefield ball path, charges up quicker. You can pretty much spam that attack and murder everything. When in a pinch in the first two games, he is my go to.
#8 Posted: 01:59:57 24/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Need to give him another try. Been playing with a few of the old characters. I'd forgotten how much I liked them.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me