Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Allow me to introduce myself!
Page 1 of 1
Allow me to introduce myself! [CLOSED]
QuakeMarine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1211
#1 Posted: 05:59:24 01/12/2015 | Topic Creator
I couldn't find a forum for introductions, so I decided to post in this section.

I've been lurking the Skylanders sections for a but a month or so, and I've decided because I've always found myself wanting to contribute to the discussions that go on. I find the community pleasant and free of any big drama from what I've seen.

I'm 16 years old, and I started playing the Skylanders series after convincing my mom to get Swap Force for around 30 dollars. I find that she's is often more eager than to buy additional characters than I am after seeing I enjoyed it so much! smilie
My favorite game in the series is still Swap Force. I found Trap Team to be slightly disappointing, but I might give that one another chance at sometime.

It's nice to finally be on this forum! I'll be seeing you later, guys!
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#2 Posted: 06:07:42 01/12/2015
here it is:

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...ic=6562&page=35

smilie
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#3 Posted: 10:54:31 01/12/2015
As Gary showed there is a greetings thread but anyway welccome to darkspyro enjoy your stay in this community!
---
POPSMARTS!
NathanBros Blue Sparx Gems: 748
#4 Posted: 16:22:00 01/12/2015
Hello and welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy the community here!
---
It's-a me, LUIGI!
My blog: VST Plugins Download
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me