Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 35 of 38 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Greetings! [STICKY]
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#1701 Posted: 12:22:19 19/09/2015
WOAH

A NEW STICKY

*ahem*

Hello everybody. I'm MagicFizz, and SU is my life. I hope we can be great friends! ^.^
---
My life is complete.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:23:11 19/09/2015 by MagicFizz
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1702 Posted: 13:13:51 19/09/2015
I'm pretty sure new users are suppose to stay away from this section.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:47:38 19/09/2015 by somePerson
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#1703 Posted: 14:39:53 19/09/2015
It's a bit harder to find than going on Idle Chatter,too. Isn't there a way to get a more visible redirect link or something?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#1704 Posted: 14:41:02 19/09/2015
I was thinking of new users automatickly recieving a PM containing the link to this very topic...
#1705 Posted: 15:42:28 19/09/2015
Quote: BlackWing116
I was thinking of new users automatickly recieving a PM containing the link to this very topic...

I like this idea. But add the rules link in the PM as well.
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#1706 Posted: 15:45:36 19/09/2015
Quote: somePerson
Quote: BlackWing116

I like this idea. But add the rules link in the PM as well.

-And that is a good idea too
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#1707 Posted: 15:47:43 19/09/2015
Great.People never go on to Idle Chatter so good
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#1708 Posted: 17:04:41 19/09/2015
Oh sweet, it's in S&N now!

Welcome all you new people, glad to see you joined our crew. smilie
---
Spread those positive vibes
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7379
#1709 Posted: 20:24:54 19/09/2015
lol I said "should be here in my opinion" in LittleWizard's thread, and about a day or two later, its moved here. Convenient if I do say so myself.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1710 Posted: 21:24:49 19/09/2015
Quote: gillgrunt987
lol I said "should be here in my opinion" in LittleWizard's thread, and about a day or two later, its moved here. Convenient if I do say so myself.

You're using you're retired mod status, aren't you? smilie
---
Dead
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1711 Posted: 22:43:42 19/09/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro
Great.People never go on to Idle Chatter so good

Huh, you don't go on that section that much.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7379
#1712 Posted: 01:12:50 20/09/2015
Quote: mega spyro

Ssh, don't tell the other people here! Only the other retired Hunters, the Hunters and Dark were supposed to know about that! I'm afraid some "actions" will need to be taken now to prevent this info from spreading around the forum, you get me?

Speaking of which, its been like a year since I resigned. I wonder what mods are getting controversy now? smilie I'd say none, they're all doing a very good job in my opinion.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#1713 Posted: 01:15:30 20/09/2015

You're using you're retired mod status, aren't you? :P

Ssh, don't tell the other people here! Only the other retired Hunters, the Hunters and Dark were supposed to know about that! I'm afraid some "actions" will need to be taken now to prevent this info from spreading around the forum, you get me?

Speaking of which, its been like a year since I resigned. I wonder what mods are getting controversy now? XD I'd say none, they're all doing a very good job in my opinion.

Are there any secret Mod boards and gossip?
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#1714 Posted: 01:23:33 20/09/2015
Quote: somePerson

Speaking of which, its been like a year since I resigned. I wonder what mods are getting controversy now? smilie I'd say none, they're all doing a very good job in my opinion.

Are there any secret Mod boards and gossip?

Hopefully. Hidden stuff is up there on my top things.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#1715 Posted: 02:44:43 20/09/2015
THIS IS CHANGE
I CAN'T HANDLE THIS
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#1716 Posted: 08:59:54 22/09/2015
Introduction thread?
Ok. Um

I'm dark snap shot,

My life in a sentence
Toy collector and gamer

Oh yeah I never got a welcoming message... Not that anyone cares
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1717 Posted: 00:05:39 23/09/2015
oh hi i am pwnage

i like long walks on butts and like to talk to butts

basically i heart butt overlord!!!
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#1718 Posted: 00:28:35 23/09/2015
Greetings!

Now go away. Save yourself.
---
now its time to get funky
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#1719 Posted: 01:48:31 23/09/2015
My name is StormDragon21, but you can call me Storm. Just don't call me my real name, unless you think my real name is Storm. I won't give my opinion on the matter.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#1720 Posted: 02:17:58 23/09/2015
Well, guess we are doing greetings?

Hi, I'm WilltheWizard. You can call me Will though. smilie Anyways, glad to be a part of this site, and I think it is a lot of fun! smilie
---
Gentleman Brawl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1050
#1721 Posted: 22:58:38 25/09/2015
Hello everyone, I'm Gentleman Brawl. But you may call me Brawl for short.

I've been around long enough to see Spyro in it's hayday on Playstation.
But Skylanders is really my main reason for being here.
I'd say I'm a big fan of it but my wallet is not.

Hope to have a good time here, and looking for friends old enough to remember the good ol' days, but enjoy the new.

Quote: xXBeavcoonXx
Greetings!

Good sir I go on a Transformers forum regularly, this forum will be a cake walk.
---
Fancy Skylanders are stronger in this zone.
#1722 Posted: 23:00:31 25/09/2015
Quote: Gentleman Brawl

Hope to have a good time here, and looking for friends old enough to remember the good ol' days, but enjoy the new.

Greetings!

Good sir I go on a Transformers forum regularly, this forum will be a cake walk.

Welcome dude!!!1
---
#1723 Posted: 23:07:55 25/09/2015

Greetings!

Welcome, dignified user. I also have a sense of being somewhat dignified, and I hope we can be the best acquaintances.
---
My life is complete.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#1724 Posted: 23:09:54 25/09/2015

Greetings!

Welcome to smilie! Happy to have you here! smilie
Gentleman Brawl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1050
#1725 Posted: 00:19:47 26/09/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael

Thanks for the welcome.

Quote: MagicFizz

Welcome, dignified user. I also have a sense of being somewhat dignified, and I hope we can be the best acquaintances.

Well I wouldn't call myself completely dignified but I try to be.
---
Fancy Skylanders are stronger in this zone.
#1726 Posted: 00:49:21 26/09/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael

Thanks for the welcome.

Quote: MagicFizz

Well I wouldn't call myself completely dignified but I try to be.

I can say the same for myself. smilie
---
My life is complete.
Eggs Green Sparx Gems: 159
#1727 Posted: 21:38:08 29/09/2015
Hey, I'm Eggs, likely the biggest and only Dr. Seuss fan on DarkSpyro. I'm also a fan of other things too, so I'm easily to get along with, and I also will make egg puns any chance I get.
---
Smoke Horton Everyday
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#1728 Posted: 00:27:13 30/09/2015
Hey there everyone, I've been reading the forums as a guest for some time (before SuperChargers was announced actually) and finally decided to join. I'm a long-time fan of both old Spyro and Skylanders.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#1729 Posted: 00:51:34 30/09/2015
Quote: Spellslamzer75
Hey there everyone, I've been reading the forums as a guest for some time (before SuperChargers was announced actually) and finally decided to join. I'm a long-time fan of both old Spyro and Skylanders.

Awesome! I like Classic Spyro and Skylanders too, good to have ya here Spellslamzer! smilie And welcome to smilie~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:51:51 30/09/2015 by Badwolfmichael
#1730 Posted: 01:25:36 30/09/2015
Quote: Eggs
Hey, I'm Eggs, likely the biggest and only Dr. Seuss fan on DarkSpyro. I'm also a fan of other things too, so I'm easily to get along with, and I also will make egg puns any chance I get.

Quote: Spellslamzer75

Welcome welcome guys! smilie
---
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#1731 Posted: 06:30:11 30/09/2015
Quote: Eggs

Have a eggscelent time at smilie
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#1732 Posted: 10:06:49 01/10/2015
I found the introductions part! Err...
[User Posted Image]

I also introduced myself on my first thread because I couldn't find this sticky. I hope that's alright smilie;
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#1733 Posted: 10:32:15 01/10/2015
Quote: QueenChrysalis
I found the introductions part! Err...
[User Posted Image]

I also introduced myself on my first thread because I couldn't find this sticky. I hope that's alright smilie;

Welcome to darkSpyro!
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#1734 Posted: 12:19:58 01/10/2015
Welcome to darkSpyro new people!

S&N will surely be worth your time.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1735 Posted: 02:59:52 04/10/2015
Hi I'm new smilie

Yeah no.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#1736 Posted: 01:09:53 09/11/2015
Hello, fellow Spyro fans. smilie
My (screen)name is Beemo, and I'm a hardcore video game player. (that's probably unhealthy, isn't it. :/) smilie
The Spyro series is probably one of my favorite platformers.
The gameplay is amazing, the various levels are beautiful, some of them have great soundtracks...It's just pure fun, and I'm glad to now be a part of the Spyro community. smilie
The first game I ever started the series off with was Year of the Dragon, and I remember getting my mind blown playing it for the first time (especially with the skate parks! I spent countless hours on the Sunny Villa one. smilie). smilie
I then moved on with one of the Legend games. I think it was A New Beginning. I never really got that far, and tbh I prefer the first five games, but I hope to replay it soon. smilie
The last two Spyro games I ever played (so far) are Enter The Dragonfly and A Hero's Tail.
If you ask me, Enter The Dragonfly isn't really that bad, despite all of the bad reviews it got. Sure, it is glitchy and stuff, but maybe if the developers were given more time, it would have been better. smilie
But A Hero's Tail is much better. smilie
It's sad that Insomniac isn't making the games anymore, though.
Tbh, I'm not really into Skylanders (or Legend for that matter). I'm more of a "classic" person. I like the first five more. smilie
I do wish I could play the GBA games one day. Those, and the first two. (Yes, I never played the original or Ripto's Rage!. Unless if you count a demo. Other than that, no. Well, actually, I have played Ripto's Rage!, but I never finished it. I really wish I could play it again.)
Anyway, I just love Spyro to death, and I'm glad to now be a part of its community.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:13:37 09/11/2015 by Beemo
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1737 Posted: 03:03:48 09/11/2015
Quote: Beemo
My (screen)name is Beemo, and I'm a hardcore video game player. (that's probably unhealthy, isn't it. :/) smilie
The gameplay is amazing, the various levels are beautiful, some of them have great soundtracks...It's just pure fun, and I'm glad to now be a part of the Spyro community. smilie
The first game I ever started the series off with was Year of the Dragon, and I remember getting my mind blown playing it for the first time (especially with the skate parks! I spent countless hours on the Sunny Villa one. smilie). smilie
I then moved on with one of the Legend games. I think it was A New Beginning. I never really got that far, and tbh I prefer the first five games, but I hope to replay it soon. smilie
The last two Spyro games I ever played (so far) are Enter The Dragonfly and A Hero's Tail.
If you ask me, Enter The Dragonfly isn't really that bad, despite all of the bad reviews it got. Sure, it is glitchy and stuff, but maybe if the developers were given more time, it would have been better. smilie
Tbh, I'm not really into Skylanders (or Legend for that matter). I'm more of a "classic" person. I like the first five more. smilie
I do wish I could play the GBA games one day. Those, and the first two. (Yes, I never played the original or Ripto's Rage!. Unless if you count a demo. Other than that, no. Well, actually, I have played Ripto's Rage!, but I never finished it. I really wish I could play it again.)
Anyway, I just love Spyro to death, and I'm glad to now be a part of its community.

Well, welcome Beemo. Hope that you like here. And yeah, A Hero's Tail was great, but I haven't played the PSOne games for now.
---
Bruh
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#1738 Posted: 05:55:36 09/11/2015
Quote: Beemo

Welcome, Beemo! Yes, A Hero's Tail was a pretty good game. smilie
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:56:28 09/11/2015 by Iblistech
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#1739 Posted: 18:27:22 16/11/2015
Hi! I'm Starlight Shine, and very excited to be on darkSpyro! smilie
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#1740 Posted: 00:15:17 17/11/2015
Quote: Starlight_Shine

Glad you could join! smilie
---
Hail to the King, baby!
#1741 Posted: 02:14:56 17/11/2015
Quote: Starlight_Shine

Hello, fellow newcomer smilie
---
Zakku Blue Sparx Gems: 799
#1742 Posted: 02:14:40 06/12/2015
Hello smilie I'm new here as well. I came over from Ghostroaster as requested by a few friends. So here I am.

Good luck guessing my favorite Skylander :U
---
Victory is achieved through mettle.
Glory is achieved through metal.
#1743 Posted: 04:16:58 06/12/2015
Quote: Zakku
Hello smilie I'm new here as well. I came over from Ghostroaster as requested by a few friends. So here I am.

Welcome to the site, fellow newcomer. smilie
---
#1744 Posted: 04:25:22 06/12/2015
Quote: Zakku

Hello, welcome to our site! Hmm...guessing shroom boom? smilie
---
LePickle0fDoom Red Sparx Gems: 91
#1745 Posted: 01:10:16 16/12/2015
Hi, I'm LePickle0fDoom. I created this account after I realized that my last three were huge trainwrecks. I hope I have fun here.
---
Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
#1746 Posted: 12:41:00 16/12/2015
Quote: LePickle0fDoom
Hi, I'm LePickle0fDoom. I created this account after I realized that my last three were huge trainwrecks. I hope I have fun here.

Welcome. smilie
---
NathanBros Blue Sparx Gems: 748
#1747 Posted: 21:08:24 16/12/2015
Welcome to the forums LePickle0fDoom, enjoy your stay!
---
It's-a me, LUIGI!
My blog: VST Plugins Download
#1748 Posted: 21:39:43 16/12/2015
Welcome! What were your other accounts??
---
dark_fury912 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3836
#1749 Posted: 00:09:17 09/02/2016
Greetings!

Its been a long while since I last logged in.

Welcome to darkspyro! c:
---
Catchphrase~
#1750 Posted: 03:08:07 09/02/2016
Quote: dark_fury912
Greetings!

Its been a long while since I last logged in.

Welcome to darkspyro! c:

Hello! smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 35 of 38 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me