Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Crash10's Fan Skylander Database
Page 1 of 1
Crash10's Fan Skylander Database [CLOSED]
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1 Posted: 02:21:00 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
I sometimes create my own Skylanders, Guest Stars and Revamps, and I decided to post then here. You can suggest, but I don't do art, just a idea for design and moveset.
---
Bruh
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:05:57 24/10/2015 by Crash10
#2 Posted: 02:21:30 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Powered-Up Mario (Magic SuperCharger)

Core Attacks

Punch 'n Kick: Press Attack 1 three times to do the classic 3D punch and kick combo.
Power Up: Press Attack 2 to use your current Power Up. You already have the Fire Flower. Press Attack 2 to shot fireballs.

Base Upgrades

Power Up Selector: Press Attack 3 to change your active Power Up. You now have the Super Mushroom. Press Attack 2 to become larger for a short amount of time.
Smash Attack: Your punches and kicks do more damage.
Power Up Upgrade: Your fireballs do more damage and your giant form lasts longer.
Coolte Flowers: You can now use Ice Flowers as a new Power Up. Press Attack 2 to shot iceballs.

Smash Fighter Path

Mario Combo: Press 1, 1, 2 to do a spin kick. Press 1, 1, 3 to do a Luma spin.
Metal Gloves 'n Boots: Your punches and kicks do EVEN more damage.
Power Up Melee: Your punches and kicks have different extra effects based on the active Power Up.

Power Up Master Path

Triple Shot: You now shoot three fireballs and iceballs at the same time.
Bigger, Better: All of your Power Ups do more damage, and your giant form lasts longer and has a bigger damage bonus.
Super Star: You can now use Starman as a new Power Up. Press Attack 2 to become temporally invincible and damageable to enemies. Also, extra Speed.

Soul Gem

Metal Mario: You can now use Metal Ball as a new Power Up. Press Attack 2 to power-up your Armor, but become slower and unable to jump. You can deactivate at any time.

Variant

Retro Powered-Up Mario: Mario with his classic colors, from the original Super Mario Bros.

Big Paint Inkling Girl (Water SuperCharger)

Core Attacks

Splattershot: Hold attack 1 to shoot ink. You will spend ink while shooting. When the tank is empty, you need to recharge. You splat the ground you shoot with ink.
Squid Form: Hold Attack 2 to turn into a Squid and swim into the ink. You can move faster, recharge your ink and jump while in Squid Form.

Base Upgrades

Splat Bomb: Press Attack 3 to shot a Ink Bomb that explodes, damaging enemies and spraying ink in the ground.
Splattershot Pro: Your Splattershot do more damage and shoots faster.
Fast Squid: You move faster while in Squid Form and while shooting.
Rapid Recharge: Your ink recharges faster.

Ink Shooter Path

Glue Ink: Your enemies stuck in the ink on the ground. If you shoot ink in enemies, they become slower and take damage continuously.
Hero Replica: Your Splattershot does EVEN more damage and shoots EVEN faster.
Inkzooka: Press Attack 1 twice to use your Inkzooka for a short amount of time. Press Attack 1 to shot. When it ends, you need to defeat enemies to recharge the bar.

Squid Bomber Path

Triple Splat: Throw 3 Ink Bombs at a time.
Pro Squid: Your Ink Bombs do EVEN more damage. Your Squid Form is EVEN faster.
Kraken: Press Attack 2 twice to enter in Kraken Form for a short amount of time. Press Attack 2 to do a Spin Dash that damages enemies. When it ends, you need to defeat enemies to recharge the bar.

Soul Gem

Collector Squid: While in Squid Form, you can collect items.

Variant

Big Paint inkling Boy: Just the male Inkling.

Rad Rider Fryno (Fire SuperCharger)

Core Attacks

Chain Whip: Press Attack 1 to whip with your chain. Press Attack 1 three times to make a 3-hit combo.
Chain Pick: Press Attack 2 to pick an enemy with your chain and pull it to you to attack the enemy. Hold Attack 2 to spin your enemy and release to shoot at other enemies.

Base Upgrades

Fire Ride: Press Attack 3 to enter in your burning motorcycle. Make your chain attacks while running at high speed.
Heated-up Chain: Chain attacks does more damage.
Pick n' Kick: Press Attack 2 to drag a enemy to you. Press Attack 1 or 3 when your enemy reach at you to give different attacks.
Burning Dash: Your motorcycle lasts longer. Hold Attack 3 while in the motorcycle to do a burning dash.

Blaze Chain Path

Blazing Combos: Press 1, 1, 2 to do a chain spin. Press 1, 1, 3 to do a chain lash.
All Fire Up: Your chain attacks does EVEN more damage. It also creates a fire trail that give extra damage to your attacks.
Fire Cowboy: Hold Attack 2 to spin your enemy. Press 1 to smash the enemy in the ground and create a fire wave. Keep pressing Attack 3 to spin the enemy below to damage other enemies. Stop pressing Attack 3 to shoot your spinning enemy like a missile.

Blaze Cycle Path

Burning Trail: Your motorcycle creates a fire trail while running that damages enemies.
Motor Explosion: Hold Attack 3 to do a Fire Dash. It now last longer. Hold enough to make your motorcycle explode damaging all the enemies around.
Hot Cycle: Your motorcycle attacks does EVEN more damage. Also, your motorcycle can be used infinitely.

Soul Gem

Chain Lash: While in the air, press Attack 1 to do a lash with your chain, creating a fire wave.

Baseskull (Undead Core)

Core Attacks

Bone Bat: Press Attack 1 to attack with your bone. Press 3 times to make a combo.
Skull Ball: Press Attack 2 to shot a Skull. Hold to throw it forward and faster.

Base Upgrades

Bonerang: Hold Attack 3 to throw your Bone Bat. You can control your Bat. Release Attack 3 to make the Bat come back to you.
Home Run: Attack one of your Skull Balls with your Bone Bat to make it faster and stronger.
Metal Bone: Your Bone Bat do more damage.
Metal Skull: Your Skull Ball do more damage.

Bat Master Path

Bat Streak: Press 1, 1, HOLD 2 to do a Bone Uppercut. Press 1, 1, HOLD 3 to do a Bone Smash.
Crystal Bone: Your Bone Bat does EVEN more damage.
Glue Bone: Your Bone Bat now hold enemies. This makes your attacks do more damage, but losing speed. Hold 1 to spin, throwing enemies and damaging then.

Skull Master

Triple Points: Throw 3 Skulls at a time. If you hit one of then, it also multiplies by 3.
Crystal Skulls: Your Skulls does EVEN more damage.
Bomb Skulls: Bone Skulls explode if they touch an enemy or the ground. This does more damage and attack nearby enemies.

Soul Gem

Pick-Up Bonerang: Your Bonerang pick up items it touches. It also gives more range.
---
Bruh
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 18:33:12 25/10/2015 by Crash10
#3 Posted: 02:22:17 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Egg Master Yoshi

Core Attacks

Tongue Attack: Press Attack 1 to use your tongue to pick small enemies. Press Attack 1 again to turn the enemy into a egg. Large enemies just take damage of the tongue.
Egg Throw: Press Attack 2 to aim the Egg. Use the Analog Stick to aim. Press Attack 2 again to shoot the egg or the enemy on your mouth. Your egg limit is 3.

Base Upgrades

5-Egg: Your egg limit is now 5.
Egg Roll: Press Attack 3 to make Yoshi enter inside a egg and roll for a short time, damaging enemies in the way.
Eat & Release: Your Tongue and Eggs do more damage.
Ground Pound: Hold Attack 2 in the air to make Yoshi smash the ground with a Ground Pound.

Egg Thrower Path

The More, the Better: Your Tongue and Eggs do EVEN more damage, and each enemy generates 2 eggs.
Bouncing Eggs: Your Eggs bounce off walls and enemies up to 3 times.
Explosive Eggs: At the end of a Egg run, it explodes, doing damage to nearby enemies and generating small Eggs that explode too.

Egg Roller Path

Giant Egg: Your Egg Roll does EVEN more damage, and gets bigger by each enemy defeated.
Earthquake: Your Ground Pound generates a giant wave that damage enemies in distance.
Explosive Egg Roll: Your Egg Roll lasts more, and explode in the end of the run, damaging enemies and generating small Eggs that explode too.

Soul Gem

10 Streak: Your Egg limit is now 10.
---
Bruh
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 20:24:58 25/10/2015 by Crash10
#4 Posted: 02:22:29 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Reserved 3.
---
Bruh
#5 Posted: 02:22:44 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Reserved 4.
---
Bruh
#6 Posted: 02:22:56 24/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Reserved 5.

You can post now.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:52:51 24/10/2015 by Crash10
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#7 Posted: 01:23:58 25/10/2015
Yoshi and Kirby!
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#8 Posted: 01:26:12 25/10/2015
PM me what you want me to draw.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#9 Posted: 03:55:57 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PwnageFTW
Yoshi and Kirby!

Don't worry. I already think of a Yoshi moveset. It should be up until tomorrow. I'm planning Kirby now.

Quote: Sleepy0429
PM me what you want me to draw.

Thanks. When I have a complete idea of how my Skylanders will be, I PM you.
---
Bruh
#10 Posted: 18:35:03 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Yoshi added. Too much egg. Give your opinions about the characters.
---
Bruh
#11 Posted: 18:59:20 25/10/2015
Yoshi is great! A yarn yoshi variant would be awesome!
---
#12 Posted: 19:08:21 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sleepy0429
Yoshi is great! A yarn yoshi variant would be awesome!

Maybe, in design, Yarn Yoshi it's something similar to Yoshi. Maybe a different color Yoshi?
---
Bruh
#13 Posted: 13:03:39 08/11/2015
Quote: Drawdler
How about Boshi?
[User Posted Image]

Seconded
---
#14 Posted: 15:13:35 08/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drawdler
How about Boshi?
[User Posted Image]

Interesting. Maybe.
---
Bruh
#15 Posted: 22:19:15 23/11/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey people. Just want to say that I will be showing more characters soon.
---
Bruh
S2 Swap Force Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#16 Posted: 04:27:05 07/12/2015
Can you do one for my skylanders Solar Flare?
His attacks are:
Attacks
Primary (1): Purified light (Shoots an intense beam of light at enemies, heavily damaging them)
Secondary (2): Angelic Chompies (Summons Light Chompies that fade and do less damage the faded they are. Max 4)
Special (3): Sun Shadow (Makes clones that attack for you, press again to switch between attack and retreat mode, press and hold to switch into it)
Soul Gem (Hold 3 when you have max Angelic Chompies): Mage of the Angelic Chompies (Combiens all Angelic Chompies into a light Chompy Mage that summons angelic chompies and whacks enemies with his cane, fades over time and does less damage the more faded he is)

Just upgrades for these are fine since I`ve already laid out the move set
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
#17 Posted: 04:28:34 07/12/2015
More info here (including a cheesy backstory)

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=124017
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
#18 Posted: 04:57:59 07/12/2015 | Topic Creator
I will do for you. Maybe tomorrow it's ready.
---
Bruh
#19 Posted: 01:33:32 09/12/2015
Thank you, it`ll be interesting to see which upgrades you'll make up, u know, other from the obvious ones
---
#20 Posted: 16:53:14 09/12/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: S2 Swap Force
Thank you, it`ll be interesting to see which upgrades you'll make up, u know, other from the obvious ones

One question: Did you have a design idea or sketches for your character? It will be more easy to create something.
---
Bruh
#21 Posted: 17:56:22 09/12/2015
Shantae would be rad!
---
#22 Posted: 22:55:37 09/12/2015
He's like a glowing man in pure gold armor, no weapons
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me