Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > If you were a supercharger...
Page 1 of 1
If you were a supercharger... [CLOSED]
IAS COOL Yellow Sparx Gems: 1207
#1 Posted: 21:22:47 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
If you were a supercharger what element would you be? What would your powers be? And what would your vehicle be called and what would it look like? Would you have variants? what would your catchphrase be? What would your figure look like?

I would have gold armor, be holding fireballs, and have sunglasses
My element would be fire. My attacks: B=fireball shot
C=flamewave smash
Z=mega morph (controls are listed for wii.)
And my vehicle would be called the "fire speeder"a red, roofless car with steel, red spikes on it. I would have redstone and dark variants. My catchphrase would be "the fire gets higher!"
---
a psychopath robot with chainsaws, watch out, kaos!
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#2 Posted: 01:32:09 13/10/2015
Element = Life

Appearance = A strange, slightly disturbing hybrid between muffin and man.

Primary attack = Flour Power (I spray flour at enemies, inflicting damage and reducing the accuracy of their attacks).

Secondary attack: Yeast Beast (I create minions out of muffin batter, who continually grow in a goopy mass. However, if I spray them with my Flour Power then their forms will become less goopy and they will become more mobile.)

Tertiary attack: Oven Shovin' (I summon an oven onto the field, which I can then shove enemies into. If the enemies are covered in flour when shoved into the oven, they will be turned into delicious muffins that I can eat to become stronger. Also, if I shove one of my Yeast Beasts into the oven then it will become a fully cooked Muffin Monster).

Vehicle: The Nonstick Muffin Van (A van shaped like a muffin pan).
---
Boop me if you see this.
DredyekSlayer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1423
#3 Posted: 06:02:39 13/10/2015
Element: Light

Appearance: Like Baymax (from Big Hero 6) but a bit smaller and a colour variation

HAVE NOT THOUGHT OF ATTACK NAMES

Primary Attack: Light Up Punch ( I punch the enemies, leaving a mini sun on them that damages them over time)

Secondary Attack: I open up hatch on stomach and shoot out light rays

Soul Gem: Disperse into a ball of light shooting light rays and emitting a dangerous aura. (for a limited time of course..)
IAS COOL Yellow Sparx Gems: 1207
#4 Posted: 09:30:35 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
What about your vehicle?
---
a psychopath robot with chainsaws, watch out, kaos!
Gamefreak Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#5 Posted: 16:07:37 13/10/2015
name: backstab
catchphrase: watch your back
element: dark
appearance: cross between a ninja a thief and the Predator
attacks:
primary: dark daggers (inflict damage with rapid fast dagger attacks)
secondary: backstab (charge up your dagger and dash forward this move will inflict massive damage when hit from behind)
tertiary: weapon switch (switch to a crossbow for ranged attacks and a sword for slower but more powerful attacks)
soul gem: right behind you! (using the backstab attack from the front will warp you behind the enemy and repeat the attack for half the damage)
vehicle: shadow stalker (black camaro with yellow stripes) land terrain
shadow stalker attacks
primary: mystic minigun (fire your daggers at fully-automatic fire)
secondary: sideswipe (summon swords on the side of your vehicle that will explode before vanishing)
---
booyakasha!!!!!!!!!!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#6 Posted: 18:43:02 13/10/2015
Superstar

Appearance: I have rainbow crystal armor with a purple cape with a rainbow star on it with a Sword/Wand/Microphone weapon that flashes rainbow and it has a star at the end
Element is Magic
Catchphrase would be: On the Stage!
Primary would be attacking with what mode I'm in
Secondary is to switch between, Sword, Wand and Song
In Sword mode I can slash away.
In Wand mode I can shoot rainbow beams
In Song Mode I can sing to make music notes to shoot at the enemy :3
Third attack is to gain a third attack for every mode
Sword mode is to do a sword spin
Wand mode is to create a electric rainbow storm that covers the entire screen (Kinda like DD Gills Soul Gem)
Song Modes is to create a falling stage :3

My vehicle is the Stage Fright
Primary is to shoot rainbow blasts and music notes.
Secondary is to give yourself in rainbow crystal curtains to hide in to be invulnerable to attacks for a few seconds
It can be a Sky/Land
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#7 Posted: 21:23:01 13/10/2015
If I was a supercharger, I would be named Kaomon. (I know, sounds like a rejected Digimon, but that's all I got)
His attacks will be
Shooting elemential Pulses
sending a mouse ally with Chaotic Electricity
switching elements

My vehicle is called the Purifier; I don't know what type it is since I am a Kaos element.
The attacks are
A powerful homing laser
A super speed boost
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#8 Posted: 11:03:29 14/10/2015
Name: Slice
Catchphrase: No more Mr. Knife guy!
Element: Light
Appearence: A mutant mole in a mask and has 2 swords
Primary: Slash swords through enemies
Primary attack: Ninja swords, Ninja stars but with the swords
Soul gem: No more Mr. Knife guy! (dig under the ground of an enemies and come up from under them stabbing them)
Vehicle: The Slice and Dice, A huge drag racing cart with a sword on top.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#9 Posted: 23:56:22 14/10/2015
MorningStar
Follow The Light!

A humanoid character with glowing white hair, and a golden face. Wears a scarf and a suit. Feet, face, and hands are glowing. Can fly and transform into a beam of light. Absorb any form of light or energy, radiation, or sound. Creates mini-suns that explode, and makes "white holes" instead of black holes that push away enemies and attack. Can also attract enemies by glowing brighter. Switches powers.
Primary: Continously fires a beam of light, longer its held, the brighter it gets, and more powerful. Changes colors.
Secondary: Claps and creates a mini sun that follows enemies and leaves stardust. Clap multiple times to summon a white hole
Third: Shooting Star. Pressing once activates, pressing again deactivates. Transforms into a beam of light. You constantly lose health while in this mode. Makes you immune to all attacks, doubles speed, and attack power, and leaves stardust behind that explodes when enemies step on it. Further upgrades make it so collecting XP orbs heal you.
Soul Gem: The Main Attraction! Even brighter skin protects from enemies attacks and gives a chance of projectiles to deflect back at them
Pinkie the Pie Ripto Gems: 27
#10 Posted: 00:12:04 15/10/2015
I don't like Skylanders... so... cough
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#11 Posted: 00:25:16 15/10/2015
Quote: Pinkie the Pie
I don't like Skylanders... so... cough

WHY POST?
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
xxRockFuryxx Red Sparx Gems: 75
#12 Posted: 05:04:32 15/10/2015
Supremus
"All in one."
Has the powers of all skylanders and all elements.
Its a stupid idea but is a pretty cool concept to think about right.
Who is with me?
---
Let there be the fury of ROCK!!!!
S2 Swap Force Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#13 Posted: 04:43:28 16/10/2015
Solar Flare
I should Enlighten you
Once a normal portal master, I decided to head to skylands itself to see It in all its glory. While stepping on the portal, I thought of all the adventures me and the skylanders had together. Unfortunately, the last thought that crossed my mind was when we infiltrated Kaos' base, so I ended up going there. when I finally came to, I was face to face with a troll not recognizing me in any way, he decided to take me to Kaos himself in order to figure out what to do with me. I eventually bested him and took on a troll disguise. for an entire year I served under Kaos, taking every opportunity to sabatoge him without getting noticed and plotting a way to escape without getting caught. when I thought I came up with the perfect plan to escape, Kaos caught me, and threw me out of the castle, to the only place in Skylands no one`s ever come up from. after 3 days of falling, I saw a bright light shining through the thick fog, and I fell straight into it, "I Know what you want to do" the light said to me "you want to see Skylands and stop Kaos"
"who are you"
"I am the light of skylands, the source from which the core of light draws its power, here I will send you back up with a gift" Suddenly, I was back on the surface looking like a glowing man in pure gold armor, with a flying gold and white surf board that had twin light guns on the front and a rocket booster on the back. On my first attempt to stop Kaos I ran into the skylanders.
Stormblade still cant believe I found the bottom of Skylands before her.

Attacks
Primary: Purified light (Shoots an intense beam of light at enemies, heavily damaging them)
Secondary: Angelic Chompies (Summons Light Chompies that fade and do less damage the faded they are)
Special: Sun Shadow (Makes clones that attack for you, press again to switch between attack and retreat mode, press and hold to switch into it)
Soul Gem: Mage of the Angelic Chompies (makes a light Chompy Mage that summons angelic chompies and whacks enemies with his cane, fade over time and does less damage the more faded he is)
Vehicle
Board Of Light Attacks
Primary - Rapid fire shooting with twin light guns on the front
Secondary - Slow but powerful mini suns

Ps tell me if you like my back story
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me