Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Posts from Lord Kaos [CLOSED]
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 03:34:02 03/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello, all you foolish Poser Masters! I, the wise and benevolent Kaos, have decided to spend my time while being Stupid-Landers Academy's Ultimate Evil Consultant of Ultimate Evil by sharing my thoughts with those of lower intellect! Of course, I couldn't be bothered with such trivial things like making my own account, so I got Glumshanks to hack into the account of your fellow Poser Master, this... Allen Gregory... whatever guy.

Now, I know what you're all thinking: "Oh, my, what genius opinions could I be sharing with the likes of you today?" Well, today, it will be on the subject of... VARIANT SKYLOSERS!

First of all, I want to address how my image is most recently being used for these "Dark Edition Starter Packs" with foolish traps and trophies that supposedly give you all the pleasure of playing as yours truly. Now, I'm not going to complain that the "collectors" have to "waste their money on things they don't need", but I am going to complain about how it is not I who gets these super cool dark variants. I MEAN SERIOUSLY!? HELLO! I'M THE BAD GUY OF THE SERIES! WHERE'S MY SNAZZY SILVER SUIT!?

And then there's those miserable Legendaries, who think they're so hot just because they're "super shiny" and "can only be found in one store". Oh, give me a break. If I wanted golden Skylosers, I'd team up with the Golden Queen again! Ooh, that reminds me, note to self, patch things with Golden Queen and bring her on board to take over Skylands...

And then there are those pathetic one-shot variants that look absolutely ridiculous!
Egg-Cited Thrillipede? Yeah, nice bunny costume NERD!
Gnarly Tree Rex? Aptly named.
Punch Pop Fizz? More like "punch me in the face please" Pop Fizz!
Power Blue Splat? ...I don't have anything to say on her. I just hate the color blue.

And worst of all, there's just a pathetic excuse for me to be beaten up by TWO OF THE SAME SKYLANDERS!!! Ugh...

And so, this concludes my first post on this website of fools! Please, tell me what you would like me to give my wise and true opinions on! Until next time, Poser Masters! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Love, Kaos.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#2 Posted: 03:35:12 03/10/2015
Lol I don't think this is the right place for that.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#3 Posted: 03:38:00 03/10/2015
i heard you were talking **** and you didn't think i'd hear it
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#4 Posted: 03:39:01 03/10/2015
Superchargers board???????
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#5 Posted: 03:39:21 03/10/2015
Lolwat
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#6 Posted: 03:40:01 03/10/2015
/fandom
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#7 Posted: 03:41:06 03/10/2015
Jus sayin, this should probably go to Superchargers, or a off topic Skylanders board
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#8 Posted: 03:41:47 03/10/2015
skyro alert
insert music
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#9 Posted: 03:43:14 03/10/2015
Quote: Sleepy0429
skyro alert
]

Is it me?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:44:28 03/10/2015 by Dark Snap Shot
#10 Posted: 03:48:00 03/10/2015
Quote: Dark Snap Shot
skyro alert
]

Is it me?

no...
---
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#11 Posted: 04:23:11 03/10/2015
Dude..when a Hunter says "/fandom"...it stays in Fandom Thread.

...Also thats quit funny Allen Gregory...errr i mean Adam Gregory smilie
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
#12 Posted: 12:32:10 03/10/2015 | Topic Creator
I thought I... I mean, I thought he was posting them in Stuff and Nonesense?
---
Check this out! Please?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#13 Posted: 14:30:09 03/10/2015
this is great
Skylandskid Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#14 Posted: 17:19:23 03/10/2015
How about your opinion on the skylanders academy? How are the folks and your stay, oh wise and wonderful Kaos sir?
---
rest in peace, Dreamcatcher
#15 Posted: 15:11:40 06/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello again, foolish Poser Masters! It is I, the great and powerful KAOS, speaking with you all once again! And today, I figured my topic would be about what this Poser Master named Skylanders Kid or something said... Eh, haven't figured out how to do the whole text in a box thing yet... So...

Oh, wise, handsome, and all around great guy Kaos, please, tell us how your stay at the academy for idiotic Sky-losers is?
-Skylanders Kid
Just pretend that's in a box!

Well, anyway, Skylanders Academy is a lovely place to stay... If you can put of with ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE LIVING CONDITIONS, that is!

Firstly, the food here is just AWFUL! Makes me miss being locked up in Cloudcracker Prison! Secondly, that Mags installed a trap door in my quarters, which I've fallen into THREE TIMES today alone! And worst of all, I keep seeing them getting more and more new students to try and find new Skylanders for the "next game"! I MEAN SERIOUSLY!? HOW MANY SKYLOSERS DO YOU POSSIBLY NEED!? No really, how many are there now, over a hundred? A hundred Skylanders consisting of dragons, dragon hybrids, giants, and guys with big, shiny Traptanium weapons... Meanwhile, what do I got? A bunch of idiotic trolls, a couple of drow, and... Broccoli Guy...! DON'T YOU HAVE ENOUGH, EON!?

(Sigh) Okay, evil rant over. This is the future ruler of all Skylands, signing off!

Eh... Remember what I said about falling into the trap door three times? Make that four. GLUMSHAAAANKS!
---
Check this out! Please?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#16 Posted: 18:57:47 06/10/2015
Kaos.

Is.

Crazy.

I have a question for the oh so glorious evil emperor of the universe... AHEM! Why are you so determined to destroy or rule Skylands?
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#17 Posted: 19:25:38 06/10/2015
oh glorious emperor kaos, what is your opinion on these "superchargers" and their vehicles?
#18 Posted: 23:21:11 06/10/2015
Oh Kaos! Have you seen a pink puff ball that eats everything walking around?
---
#19 Posted: 12:07:09 07/10/2015
Why don't u take over Skylands while us portal masters are sleeping
---
#20 Posted: 14:51:42 07/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello once again everyone! The glorious Kaos has come to grace you all with my presence once more! And this time, since I currently do not have any strong opinions on anything - Surprising, I know - I figured today I would just answer some questions from fellow (would-be) Portal Masters! And not just because I finally figured out how to do the word box thingy.

Quote: Luminous35
I have a question for the oh so glorious evil emperor of the universe... AHEM! Why are you so determined to destroy or rule Skylands?

Because... it's there. And also something about a jaded childhood...

Quote: ZapNorris
oh glorious emperor kaos, what is your opinion on these "superchargers" and their vehicles?

The same as any other Sky-loser... I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE THEM! Though their vehicles are rather cool, actually... Not as cool as my incredible Doom Jet, however!

Oh Kaos! Have you seen a pink puff ball that eats everything walking around?

What? If such a creature were to exist in Skylands, you know I would absolutely demolish it without a second thought!

Why don't u take over Skylands while us portal masters are sleeping

Because I'm sleeping as well. I need my evil beauty rest, you know!

Anyway, there is actually something interesting I noticed. That simpleton Spitfire drives his vehicle without any legs. And also, there are some Skylanders who can't even reach the pedals, and some who obviously shouldn't be fit to drive, and yet they do. WHAT LOGICAL SENSE DOES THAT MAKE? I DEMAND FOR THINGS TO MAKE SENSE IN THIS MASS OF FLOATING ISLANDS IN THE SKY! That is all.

Sincerely yours, your future emperor Kaos.
---
Check this out! Please?
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6425
#21 Posted: 16:36:57 07/10/2015
Hey great Kaos,I am Fyra daughter of spyro and Cynder and what do you think of Malefor?
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#22 Posted: 18:17:44 07/10/2015
What do you think of... Moneybone... and why did you fire Glumshanks? Was it that fool, The Darkness' fault?
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#23 Posted: 19:10:59 07/10/2015
kaos
i am ur father
and i found all ur diaries
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#24 Posted: 11:00:25 08/10/2015
I beat you five times wimp, why are you still at it?
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#25 Posted: 11:34:56 08/10/2015
Kaos, has Bowser tried to take over skylands?
---
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#26 Posted: 16:12:16 08/10/2015
Kaos, glorious evil master of all evil, what is your opinion of that Blastermind guy that kind of looks like you? He is nowhere near as glorious, of course, but still...
---
Strength, courage, and evil
#27 Posted: 20:54:13 08/10/2015
Why don't you take over Skylands while some portal masters are at school etc
---
#28 Posted: 21:18:20 11/10/2015
How about that Sky Eater food?

(see what I did there)
---
#29 Posted: 02:00:18 12/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello once again, fools! I, Kaos, am here to answer more of your questions, because I know you all wish to know what's going on in my beautiful, generous mind!

Quote: fyra
Hey great Kaos,I am Fyra daughter of spyro and Cynder and what do you think of Malefor?

Eh? GLUMSHANKS! Did those two Sky-Losers have a kid without me knowing about it!? Also, Malefor can go polish his shiny new armor!

What do you think of... Moneybone... and why did you fire Glumshanks? Was it that fool, The Darkness' fault?

Eh, he was an okay evil warden, but things just didn't work out between the two of us. And yes, it was the Darkness' fault. But also, it was because he washed my socks with colors that one time! Have you ever heard of an evil emperor that wears pink socks!?

Quote: PopFizzMagic
kaos
i am ur father

LIAR! AND ALSO RETURN THOSE PAGES WITH NOTHING OF VALUE ON THEM BACK TO MEEE!

Quote: PwnageFTW

Oh, well look at you. Five times, you say, hmm? Oh, you must be so high and mighty. Well, if you really must know, the reason I'm still at it is so I can shove my supreme victory into the likes of your faces and shout "I'M THE EMPEROR OF SKYLANDS, NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA!"

Y'know, funny thing about that Bowser guy: I originally brought him on board to help me with my supreme conquest of Skylands, but he wanted me to treat him like an equal! So he just up and left and joined those miserable Skylanders! Sheesh, if you can't trust villains from other dimensions, who can you trust, am I right?

Quote: Spellslamzer75
Kaos, glorious evil master of all evil, what is your opinion of that Blastermind guy that kind of looks like you? He is nowhere near as glorious, of course, but still...

FINALLY, someone who acknowledges my greatness! And uh... Y'know, I never really noticed the similarities before, but now... It's kind of creepy...

Oh, you again. Because I'm sleeping during that time too. I'm a heavy sleeper! DON'T JUDGE!

(see what I did there)

Oh, it's absolutely dreadful, thank you for asking.

This is Kaos, signing off!
---
Check this out! Please?
#30 Posted: 02:12:52 12/10/2015
Well it's my oc
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#31 Posted: 02:15:15 12/10/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03
Hello once again, fools! I, Kaos, am here to answer more of your questions, because I know you all wish to know what's going on in my beautiful, generous mind!

Quote: fyra

Eh? GLUMSHANKS! Did those two Sky-Losers have a kid without me knowing about it!? Also, Malefor can go polish his shiny new armor!

Eh, he was an okay evil warden, but things just didn't work out between the two of us. And yes, it was the Darkness' fault. But also, it was because he washed my socks with colors that one time! Have you ever heard of an evil emperor that wears pink socks!?

Quote: PopFizzMagic
kaos
i am ur father

LIAR! AND ALSO RETURN THOSE PAGES WITH NOTHING OF VALUE ON THEM BACK TO MEEE!

Oh, well look at you. Five times, you say, hmm? Oh, you must be so high and mighty. Well, if you really must know, the reason I'm still at it is so I can shove my supreme victory into the likes of your faces and shout "I'M THE EMPEROR OF SKYLANDS, NA-NA-NA-NA-NA-NA!"

Y'know, funny thing about that Bowser guy: I originally brought him on board to help me with my supreme conquest of Skylands, but he wanted me to treat him like an equal! So he just up and left and joined those miserable Skylanders! Sheesh, if you can't trust villains from other dimensions, who can you trust, am I right?

Quote: Spellslamzer75

FINALLY, someone who acknowledges my greatness! And uh... Y'know, I never really noticed the similarities before, but now... It's kind of creepy...

Oh, you again. Because I'm sleeping during that time too. I'm a heavy sleeper! DON'T JUDGE!

(see what I did there)

Oh, it's absolutely dreadful, thank you for asking.

This is Kaos, signing off!

Well, technically 10 counting your evil minions I beat in the 3ds versions.
---
#32 Posted: 02:23:22 12/10/2015
Have you met King Dedede?
---
#33 Posted: 02:32:02 12/10/2015
my pop thorn skylander joe will kick your butt
---
#34 Posted: 05:01:43 12/10/2015
Why don't you take over Skylands while portal masters are racing
---
#35 Posted: 14:05:50 12/10/2015
Great Kaos would you be interested to know that I have two personalities one good during the day and another evil during the night and it's slowly making me fall into darkness.
---
#36 Posted: 14:27:29 12/10/2015
I have like 200 skylanders, I'm going to foil your next plan anyway. Why try?
---
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#37 Posted: 02:33:23 15/10/2015
How did you come up with the name "Doom Jet" for your vehicle? Seems very original to me.

Also, I love what you're doing here Adam, fantastic job! smilie

Who the heck is AdamGregory03?
#38 Posted: 13:53:15 15/10/2015
Kaos, oh mighty lord
Why is there a misspell in ur name
---
PIKA
PIKA
#39 Posted: 12:06:38 18/10/2015
It's Portal Master

Say it with me:

Por-tal-mas-ter
---
#40 Posted: 12:07:56 18/10/2015
i have your crown punk!
---
PIKA
PIKA
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#41 Posted: 17:00:25 18/10/2015
Kaos I am here to become to extract your Kaos element surrender or you will find yourself in something you really can't handle HaHaHa!
---
POPSMARTS!
#42 Posted: 01:44:57 24/10/2015
Hy don't u take over Skylands right now while I'm playing kingdom hearts
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#43 Posted: 02:08:39 24/10/2015
Hey Kaos, what do you think of gimmick Skylanders? Also, talk more about variants. I find your comments very funny.

And Kaos, you will not respond our question anymore?
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:15:18 25/10/2015 by Crash10
#44 Posted: 14:16:17 25/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Uh, hello? Hello? Is this thing on? Oh, okay. Um, hi, everyone. Glumshanks here. Lord Kaos isn't here at the moment, he's been uh... Getting into a bit of trouble lately... He's been bossing around the Skylanders and stuff like that... So, I figured I wouldn't leave you guys in the dark and answer a couple of questions for him.

Firstly, what Lord Kaos thinks of the gimmick Skylanders is the same as any other Skylander... He doesn't really like them...

Secondly, about the misspelling of "Chaos"... That's just a thing that runs in his family. They take a word and replace the C with K. Like Kassandra, Katastrophe, Klaire...

And, to Mr. (or Ms.) fyra, that's quite interesting. Maybe he'll consider you a potential minion?

Sorry I couldn't answer everything, but hopefully Lord Kaos will be back soon. And uh, to fyra, I'll be sure to tell him about your evil counterpart thing. Well, this is Glumshanks, signing off!

I'm still here, aren't I? How do I turn this thing o-
---
Check this out! Please?
#45 Posted: 14:44:28 25/10/2015
I'm using Glumshanks
---
#46 Posted: 18:28:38 25/10/2015
Well it's ms Fyra I am a female dragon
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#47 Posted: 23:40:23 26/10/2015
Hey Koas. You will not answer any more questions.
---
Bruh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me