Page 1 of 1
Traptanium portal problem
Mortus Red Sparx Gems: 39
#1 Posted: 07:30:50 01/10/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm new on the forum, so hi smilie
Firstly I must apologize you - I'm from Poland and my english is not perfect.

Ok, but what's the problem. I bought Skylanders Trap Team 2 days ago. When I run the game for the first time everything was ok. After about 2 hours of playing portal started work with some delay. I mean, that when I put toy on the portal I must wait about 5 seconds for response. When I remove toy from portal I must wait about 5 seconds too. But it's not everything. After next half hour of playing portal stop responding completely. To play again I must wait about 4 hours, but after 2 hours of playing everything begins again.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#2 Posted: 07:41:03 01/10/2015
You should return that faulty portal for a replacement.
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#3 Posted: 16:52:08 01/10/2015
Agreed...return it while you can...get replacement. Theres something wrong with it.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#4 Posted: 18:15:43 01/10/2015
Quote: Mortus
I'm new on the forum, so hi smilie
Firstly I must apologize you - I'm from Poland and my english is not perfect.

Ok, but what's the problem. I bought Skylanders Trap Team 2 days ago. When I run the game for the first time everything was ok. After about 2 hours of playing portal started work with some delay. I mean, that when I put toy on the portal I must wait about 5 seconds for response. When I remove toy from portal I must wait about 5 seconds too. But it's not everything. After next half hour of playing portal stop responding completely. To play again I must wait about 4 hours, but after 2 hours of playing everything begins again.

Make sure the portal isn't around other electronic equipment. I've seen communication issues if they are nearby. Stretch out the cord and move it away from the TV and see if that helps.
Darksteelforge Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#5 Posted: 18:18:12 01/10/2015
I agree. I have a lot of portals and I have never experienced something like this. Your portal is not right and should be replaced.
---
276 Skylanders. 6630 Heroic Challenges completed. So Cali now you have seen every different skylander complete all heroic challenges.
ATVIAssist Blue Sparx Gems: 978
#6 Posted: 20:21:00 01/10/2015
Hey there, Mortus!

Sorry to hear you are having these problems. However, since you have recently purchased it, we would also recommend checking in with your retailer about the issue. ^KW
---
ATVIassist. Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist and Twitter https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist
Mortus Red Sparx Gems: 39
#7 Posted: 18:48:58 07/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Thank you all for the answers. Unfortunately, there is no possibility of replacement only portal. It looks like that I can only return the entire set and get my money back. And of course I must buy Skylanders Trap Team once again...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me