Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
We are monsters . RP OPEN [CLOSED]
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#101 Posted: 05:30:46 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC GONNA HANDLE SOMNIUM THEN MY STUFF

the brothel was bisy but a message came in with two more hots, a particular poacher who caused a rucuss at the market and a "large blazing pain" named mirax the form of execution os up to the assassin, but morax is preffered public.

At teh citadel the messangwr bag is quickly emptied than filled again, this time ot has an envolope of maybel witha a tax return on her shop, a guild funding for mirax, and a letter to lesf with an interesting proposition detaili ng the good return to his family in return of a service.

Torq took the girls hand "TOO MANY MEAT PUPPETS" he steamed people stared and most shuffled off faster expecting something worse than torq was capable of to happen, a little boy went up to tprq and tried to hand him a sucker when he went to grab it, the boys mother immediately ran up to himand slapped torq before takingthe young boys hand and running. Screeming "get away from that awful man he's dangerous"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#102 Posted: 05:47:43 24/08/2015
Maybell smiled softly at the young boys actions but frowned at the actions of the mother. She looked at Torq. "Are you okay?" She asked worried about his emotional state. "Ignore people like her. They just dont have the heart to understand." She said smiling at him.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#103 Posted: 06:28:31 24/08/2015
OOC: thank you Joker

Lila nodded remembering the last place she saw two of the three names and ran off to ride on her vespa there. "Thank you Tim!" she always said goodbye to him and asked how he was but he never said anything, all he did was exchange packages and mail with her and grumble a little.

Hathor smiled at the message, she knew Mirax, she knew him all too well. She made her way to find him as quickly as possible, she had been dying for this fight. Someone who was a challenge, a worth while fight. She moved to the roof tops and moved quickly across them with grace and elegance, it took her less than an hour to track him down. He was surrounded by a collective amount of random people and the ram girl and psycho she saw earlier. "This is as public as it gets." Hathor chuckled a little, she didn't think the Citadel would mind too much if she killed the other two as long as she killed her main target they never minded all that much who else died. Hathor hoped off the building and dropped behind Mirax with a smile, she immediately drew attention and gasps as she lifted her blade.
In that second tires were heard screeching as Lila tried to stop fumbling over the handle bars of her vespa and onto the ground between Mirax and Hathor. She stood quickly turning to see the blade above her head.

"Still so curious and still so stern.." a familiar voice spoke from the entrance of an ally way next to Ales and Anezka. A tattered Bohmuir stepped from the shadows of the ally with a smile towards the other Dallin.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#104 Posted: 06:36:27 24/08/2015
"Stupid woman," he grumbled, glaring at the mother as she fled, though he could partially sympathise with her worry. They keep to the asylum for a reason, and seeing one out in the open could be disturbing to most of the public. "She doesn't matter, bub. Your moving into bigger things." Mirax said with reassurance, but his senses cut him off. He whipped around to see Hathor teeming a blade at him, and a messenger between them. In an instant his hands were coated in magical essence, and he used a spell to move everyone out off the way and away from the inevitable fight. 'Sorry Maybell, Torq. You too.' he focused energy to push them back as well. This was his fight.
"What do you want, Hathor?" he growled, his hands balling up and his stance getting low. "You know this isn't either of our territories."

Ales' weapon was instantly drawn, his ears back and gaze piercing at the newcomer. "What are you doing here?" he snapped, standing between him and Anezka. Anezka tilted her head in confusion. She was just a kit when she last heard of this man, so she didn't recognize him.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:03:06 24/08/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#105 Posted: 06:44:50 24/08/2015
Maybell stumbled back several steps worth before tripping. She caught herself mostly and looked back at what was going on now. She picked herself up and made sure to stay close to Torq as she watched in worry hoping Mirax wouldnt get hurt. She clasped her hands together only to feel a burning sting in her palms bringing it to her attention she had skinned her hands a bit. She sighed a bit and made sure not to touch anything but also to hide any pain from her expression.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:05:22 24/08/2015 by StoryGirl
#106 Posted: 06:47:34 24/08/2015
Hathor smiled taking off her sunglasses before speaking "Oh Mirax you dont need to have such a harsh tone with me, after all we've been through" she proceeded to laugh twirling the blade in her other hand. "My bosses are sick o your antics, your a hit on my list now hun" she said pointin the blade quickly so it was almost touching his nose. "So i finally get to battle you, see all of what you made of" she winked. "I was gonna have a little fun though and get some kills in before you." She said with a grin glancin over maybell, torq and lila.

Lila was confused and in shock of what had just happened. One second she was on her vespa, the next under a blade and the next she was pushed... Well i guess saved by this guy. She thought this to herself trying to process the situation. Her head was spinning as she tried to think.

Bohumir frowned at Ales "oh you dont remeber? Banishment, looking for proff in the slums... Yeah still looking.." He said in a grumbling tone of voice. "Put your weapon away before someone attacks you." He said looking around catiously.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:56:16 25/08/2015 by Somnium
#107 Posted: 01:36:16 25/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Torq looked up in his head "no one would understand" outside his response was simple, "MY THOUGHTS ARE PAINFUL" his speach only barely echoes what he thought and felt, he saw the girl drop then felt him be pushed he understood what was heppening and saw maybel his thoughts became calculated, "stay here maybel, im gonna.. Help.... POWDER MY BICEPS FOR THE RIBCAGE SLAUGHTER" he stayed and got into a position to protect maybel and the crowed from the crossfire but he didnt move his hands were on fire waiting to cast there rage at the woman "FIRE FOR THE DAME WITH THE BLOOOOOOD WISH"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#108 Posted: 13:06:42 25/08/2015
Bird-Wren let out a screech of fury as she was knocked back from the force of the dragon's roar. She landed on the ground, involuntarily shifting back into a human. "That didn't work out…"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#109 Posted: 13:18:10 25/08/2015 | Topic Creator
*Bro you gotta tone back monster a bit, and sooner or later I can see the same thing for mirax but hes ok for now))
---
#110 Posted: 18:27:18 25/08/2015 | Topic Creator
torq slowly put his hand behind his back reaching for the handle of a pistol holstered on the inside of his belt, his other hand was gripping fire, he looked over at maybel he wished he could say run, but nothing came out. his hand touched the pistol as he looked back at the woman, waiting for her to make her move towards them. he was prepared he saw the look in her eyes, he knew the look, and he knew he wasnt prepared for close quarters combat with her, but he did know how to aim a gun, and he knew how to burn. so he waited, for her to make the first move.
---
#111 Posted: 19:29:14 25/08/2015
I can't, im done
---
#112 Posted: 20:00:34 25/08/2015
((????))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#113 Posted: 20:03:55 25/08/2015
OOC: what is the problem NOW?!?!"
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#114 Posted: 20:06:35 25/08/2015
OOC: what does it matter? I don't think i should say with that rude response. I just think I'm gonna quit
---
#115 Posted: 20:14:54 25/08/2015
OOC: If its about my post then i deserve to know.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#116 Posted: 20:54:07 25/08/2015
OOC: Fine, you wanna hear it...
You don't have a good handle on type-based roleplaying,
You don't understand physical and player based limits, giving your characters limitless power that is not easily portrayed,
You are far too graphic, and your post with "MONSTER" is far too OP, a mob of people aren't that easily killed,
Random unadulterated violence throughout the city is not a good way for a character to be introduced, or a good way to rp in general,
Your character "MONSTER" is a floaty idea at best, and overzealous,
Just because Dracogarth is a large dragon, doesn't mean he can span almost 15 miles in 3 minutes, and the speed of sound can not convey 15 miles of hearing radius for any circumstance,
It is rude to cut in on someone else's segment between two characters, without first clearing it with the two roleplaying the segment,
Yes, you may be descriptive, and thats good, but you become too descriptive in places that don't matter, plus you have horrible sentence structure with barely any capitalization or punctuation,
Your posts feel at times thrown together without thought, and it feels as though you are trying to keep all the attention on only you,
Plus, that was just rude. "What is it NOW?!?!" Do I cause that many problems for your day to day life Malachi?

And now that I have probably made people thoroughly hate me, I will disappear. I apologize for my nitpicking.
---
#117 Posted: 21:32:56 25/08/2015
OOC No!! LOZ dont leave smilie
(( i get why there is frustration but Loz is just doing his job. Dark52 made him a hunter for a reason. Zartose you are being a little nutz with your posts and i understand cause everyone goes through a phase like that and I understand that this is not my role play and Joker has full reign but really. Having op characters makes role plays boring for everyone else. Maybe take it down a notch and try and take time with things. Let the role play be enjoyable for everyone. Its not just about a single character. Its about all of the characters. I really want this role play to work out. With everyone who joined in the beginning. And LOZ if you need to you have my number text me. Feel free to vent to me okay? Im here to talk, for all of you. Please just try and make things work. Avoid double posting. If you get ninja'd dont freak out just fix it or something like that okay. Lets have fun please. I dont want to see anyone leave again.. This site has lost to many of the people who made it great..Please just work things out in a calm manor.))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:57:50 26/08/2015 by StoryGirl
#118 Posted: 21:39:36 25/08/2015
((C'mon! I've had that same problem in a RP with TWO people causing the problems. If you explain, then you can usually get them to tone down it a bit.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#119 Posted: 17:03:29 26/08/2015
((Lets get back to the role play guys okay?))

Maybell watched the woman and took a slight step back. She couldnt hear the conversation the two were having but knew it wasnt just a friendly talk. 'Am i causing him trouble?' she thought starting to feel as if this sudden attack was her fault. When no one was looking maybell slipped into the crowd to find her way home just hoping that mirax and torq would be okay. She didnt want to be a burden. She sighed quietly as she walked through crowds of people back to the market to collect what she could from the wreckage of her stall.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#120 Posted: 20:37:58 26/08/2015
OOC: I want everyone to ignore the post about monster and the post with drakograth. im leaving.
---
#121 Posted: 20:38:49 26/08/2015
((okay... smilie ))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#122 Posted: 00:05:11 27/08/2015
"You'll kill no-one. Your going to tell me who put a hit on me, turn around, and go home." the air began to ripple around his shoulders, the magic pulsating and rolling down his arms, ready for a spell. "No-one needs to get hurt."
---
#123 Posted: 00:17:35 27/08/2015
Flicking her blades in cirlcles Hathor laughed loudly an sarcasticly. "No way hunny, when someone has to die they have to die, you know well how my job works, i dont make the rules~" she let her aura strongly come off, it was powerful and hateful. "Now either you can fight or fall onto my sword, either is an honroable death". She grinned flicked her hair out of the way. "Either way you need to die, though im pretty sure they sai it doesnt matter who else dies" then crowd tensed fearful and unmoving around them.

"N-no one needs to die." Lila stood saying angrily. She never involved herself in anything but this time she couldnt help herself she was getting more at more angry at Hathors words.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#124 Posted: 01:12:23 27/08/2015
"You know that I'm not just going to give up to you." he hissed back, his tail swishing angrily behind him. "I've let you operate in peace since I started up the Iron. I've when helped you find some of the crooks that were on your list. Do you really have any morality at all? These innocent hits are coming from the guys that are making the slums the way they are." Mirax had to stall, to prepare. If anyone was a match for him, it would be Hathor, a warrior woman. He hated beating on dames though. "If you don't stop now, I'll have to end you and your little posse of girls back home."
---
#125 Posted: 01:37:05 27/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Torq pulled out his pistol fully he flicked it and checked how kuch ammo "three shots" he said in his head outwardly he twitched and used his hand and hit himself trying to quiet his mouth he grunted and felt his mouth open "NNNNNNN.IM GONNA KILL YOUR MURDER"
---
#126 Posted: 01:43:07 27/08/2015
"Oh Mirax you know if you try and go in there theres no comming out. And te thing is lover lizard, it doesnt matter te job i recieve i have to do it." Hathor sighed almost sadly "stop stalling lets get to it." She said crossing her swords after flicking down her sunglasses illuminating him again as a target.. Se lunged at him quickly, her quick speed and elegant balance.

Lila jumped quickly infront of Mirax and stood putting up her arms defensively making a serious face. "No more!" An energy came off her unexpected her eyes glowing gold slightly.

Hathor stopped in her tracks blades to Lilia's throat, an action Hathor would have never done. She would have slicked through her and ito Mirax but Hathor looked confused, her glasses shown things about Lila, feeding her tid bits of information and showin she was o under no circumstances be killed. There was a moment of silence as neither of them moved, Lila wa staring through the glasses into Hathors eyes.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#127 Posted: 01:59:41 27/08/2015
A spell coated itself across his body as soon as Hathor moved, ready to fight to the death, but was caught off guard by Lila. He felt a shock of horror, believing that she was about to die. Then there was silence, no blood spilt, no further attacks. Lila was staring down the assassin and it was working. He had a chance to move, get the upper hand. He darted forward, gripping the blades with his bare hands, wrenching them away from the girls neck careful not to cut her. His hands bled, but he didn't care, scooping Lila up in his arms and jumping back towards the edge of the clearing. "Are you ok?" he asked quickly, placing her among the crowd.
---
#128 Posted: 02:49:07 27/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Half of torq wanted to take the shot the other half understood this was his fight the crowed started to run as he took aim his finger tensed but he didn't pull the trigger. Mirax was distracted though he was taking care of a citizen what should he do what should he do

Confused he took a shot in the air not aiming at anyone he stopped twitching and he looked at the new woman and at mirax this fight was either going to happen or it wouldn't his mind was quiet he couldn't think all that came out of his mouth was "stop screaming... stop hurting..." he looked at mirax with a look trying to say "tell me what to do" but all that came put was a muttered "stop screaming"
---
#129 Posted: 03:47:27 27/08/2015
Lila's eyes sparkled a little looking up at the lizard man holding her. Her moment, her fairytale moment was happening, she was swept of her feet, she didnt really expect it to be a lizard man but she thought better then nothing. Finally she replied her eyes slowly stopping their angry glow "i-i'm okay, she didnt hurt me but your hands!" She said realizing they were bleeding from pushing the blades away from her throat.

Hathor glared at the girl as soon as they move away from her, she moved backward a bit quickly still partially processing the information she was given on her. "Damn girl" she sai staring at them. "Why dont you move away from the girl and come fight me Mirax~" she said hoping he would listen to her.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#130 Posted: 04:04:37 27/08/2015
Mirax looked down at the palms of his hands, clenching then tightly and looking up to the sky. 'I'm bleeding. It was my fault but dammit, I'm bleeding. A low, feral growl resonated from his throat, and he looked back into the eyes of the girl. His normal blue was piercing, angry, seemingly set ablaze. Blood dripped from his hands and his arms lit up with the green hellfire. "Stay here, amongst the crowd." his voice was raspy, deep and distorted.
He turned around and faced Hathor, his arms moving limp by his sides "You wanna fight?" he said, a twisted grin cracking across his face. In an instant his stance changed, breaking into a dead sprint toward the assassin. His fists were drawn back, ready to cleave and covered in his blood. "Lets fight then!" he roared, throwing his speed and weight into a blinding punch, teeming for her gut.
---
#131 Posted: 04:09:20 27/08/2015
Maybell flinched hearing the echo of the gun shot from the ruin of her stall and she frowned praying that no one was hurt. She put her things in her bag and then got up and started walking home. She avoided eye contact with everyone and walked quietly. She sighed softly, feeling a heavy painful feeling in her chest. 'I feel bad for leaving but... He will be able to focus now that im gone...' she thought
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#132 Posted: 04:15:44 27/08/2015
"Wait!" Lila yelled after Mirax running, she was worried about him getting hurt, she didnt want him to die. She had seen Hathor kill before and it scared her. If he had just stayed, she was sure Hathor would have retreated.

Hathors grin grew she leaped at him matching his quickness she sliced at him. "Should have hid behind the demon!" She yelled as she flung erself at him.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#133 Posted: 04:26:14 27/08/2015
The blades created sparks as they struck the harder scales of his forearm, causing him to miss his punch. He recomposed himself, turning just in time to dodge her advance again. Blood sprayed from his hands as he maneuvered around, catching fire as it landed on the cobble street.
This wasn't going to go anywhere, the way they were fighting now. She was faster than she was, but his punches and defensive magic balanced the scales. He needed to tip them in his favor. The spreading flame grew hotter, coming to life as he motioned his hands. He sprint at her again, this time for an uppercut, but before he reached her, a pillar of flame blasted upwards at her from his side, hopefully distracting her enough to land this blow.
---
#134 Posted: 05:16:29 27/08/2015
Getting distracted from the fire he landed his punch. She stumbled backward a little and looked up at him she smiled widely "nice one sugar" she said running quickly at him again but instead of slicin at him she slid at his feet to knock him off balance.

Lila tried o move people out of the way of danger as best as she could, and it became more obvious Hathor was avoiding going near Lila. Hathor couldnt risk hurting her. But Lila was worrie about the fact that Hathor called her a demon and she was also confused about it.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#135 Posted: 06:11:59 27/08/2015
She was too fast for him this time, too fast to even cast spell by memory. She made solid contact with his leg, tripping him forward. He caught himself, his wounded hands colliding with the stone and tearing the cuts open more. He didn't have time for pain though. He rolled into his back, trying to get up.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:17:18 27/08/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#136 Posted: 06:12:35 27/08/2015
Maybell walked for a short while till she got home to the farmlands. She stopped in to tell her parents what had happened to her stall and ended up giving them what she had salvaged from the wreckage before going home. She dropped her bag at the door and went to her room falling face first into the pillows and groaning. 'he wont even care that you left.. your just another face...' she thought trying to make herself feel better but failing. She sat up and rubbed her forehead. "i need food..." She said getting up and going to her kitchen.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#137 Posted: 08:00:57 27/08/2015
Lila saw he was down she moved quickly, almost to quickly, in a moment she was in the way. Hathor sliced into her back, her blade and body moving too quickly to stop herself. Hathor froze the blade dug into Lilas shoulder, back and one of her hands where she held it against Hathors strength. She eyes glowed gold looking up at Hathor, as her face wasnt too far from Lila's, she said somethig partially un audible even to Mirax right below her. Hathors wide eyes stared she moved away quickly, releasing the blade from hands, she stumbled a little odd for Hathor to do being he was so quick and graceful and in a moment she fled, gone from sight in seconds, presumably back to the Bordel.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#138 Posted: 16:23:14 27/08/2015
"Forget this, I'm going home," Wren sighed. "Mirax? Maybell? Torq? Anyone at all?" She started running down the alleys, searching for any sign of the others. "Cursed dragon. I wouldn't be surprised if that was just a distraction. What if they're in trouble?"
---
#139 Posted: 17:20:10 27/08/2015
Lila's innocent figure was before him, her blood on his face. He was in shock with her actions, her sudden strength from such a fragile frame. And what was more shocking was the way Hathor treated her, how afraid her eyes were. Mirax was on his feet quickly, 'I could have dodged it... He gripped Lila gently, cradling her in his arms while he inspected her wounds. 'She shouldn't have gotten involved. He touched the sword jutting through her shoulder lightly, his once angered eyes now welling with worry. "Why did you do that?" he asked quietly, pained that he wasn't able to protect everyone.
---
#140 Posted: 18:00:09 27/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Torq walked to Mirax his twitching stopped, "I can track her, I recognize the dresses... is this a turf war" he looked at the girl "might have to Cauterize the wound if you cant heal it" his visible eye didnt have the wide crazed look anymore, just an absolute focus. "its your call boss." he knew this state wouldnt last and hed have to enjoy it while he could, before he would know it, he would be yelling some profanity or asking why someone was screaming.
---
#141 Posted: 20:27:16 27/08/2015
Mirax shook his head, eyes still locked on Lila. "It's more than that. Someone in the high ups wants me dead." he finally looked at Torq, "I need you and Maybell to stay here, to gather medical supplies from the storage of the guild hub. They don't have anything advanced, but they are used to brawls breaking out between guilds." he looked past Torq, hoping to spot Maybell. She would be good at comforting the nerves of the crowd "Wh... Where is she?"
---
#142 Posted: 21:16:45 27/08/2015
Maybell sat in her home quietly. Her little cloud rams running around her feet as she sat quietly in the kitchen. She couldn't help but feel regret for not telling Mirax and torq that she was leaving but she kept telling herself that she was just in the way. She shook her head and left the kitchen to the garden outside and busied herself with her normal chores trying to get her mind off Mirax and the heavy guilt she felt.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#143 Posted: 23:18:04 27/08/2015
Lilas eyes glowed a little dimmer gold, she took her hand off the blade revealing a deep incision. She reached up and tried pulled the blade from her shoulder as she grasped the handle it recognized that it wasn't Hath or and flicked out a hook and ridged getting stuck in hack and hooking the opposite way into her shoulder. She didn't scream or cry she simply flinched a little and let go of the handle as Mitac looked down locking eyes with her "I don't know why... Something told me to do it..." She said coughing out a little blood, a small part of her wanted to say he made her fairy tale come true but she only smiled a little. Her heart slowed to a crawl from the adrenaline rush run. Her gold eyes flickered, they were different then before less human looking. "go find Maybell, if Hath or is gone she could be in danger, I will be fine here by myself. .." She said with a sigh.

Hathor was scared, not just of Lila but of the Citadel, she had never failed in killing a hit. She had to think quickly, do something to get it done, then pray the girl lived from that hit, but she was positive she wouldn't survive with the poison and defense mechanism of the blade. She thought rapidly by running 'the other girl!' Mirax wouldn't let a dame die, especially one he liked. A grin of hope and evil crossed across her face, she moved quickly finding Maybells home she gripped her sword behind her back and knocked on the door.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#144 Posted: 02:09:36 28/08/2015
She's gone? Dammit Maybell.
And Hathor is still active, she's still armed. She better not go and drag more innocent lives into this.
He stared at the wound, the sword protruding from her form. "Torq, I need those med supplies, now!" he yelled, his heart starting to beat faster. There was one thing he could do, one thing that he dreaded doing.
He gripped onto the blade near her wound tightly with one hand, and grabbed the joint of the contraption with the other. The sharp edge dug into his hands, but he ignored it. "I'm sorry..." he whispered, directing his cursed flames to his hands. After a moment the scorching heat melted through the metal of the sword, and he pulled the segments off of her, trying his best not to injure her further.
Mirax laid Lila on her back, kneeling by her side and hovering his hands over her body. His eyes closed, the flames turning into soft white light that trickled down over her. He started whispering, the words moving past his lips of an old, forgotten language.
The light started to cover more of Lila's body, an intricate glyph drawing itself beneath her and beginning to rotate. Mirax's words became louder, his hands started to shake slightly, and the light started to swirl around both of them in the air. The spell started to take affect, stitching her wounds together slowly, the scars a peculiar color and even scaled in some spots. Her shoulder pulled together, and at the same time, spots on Mirax's body started to tear apart. The same wounds, the same spots, where Lila was healed, Mirax was injured.
The light became heavier, lulling Lila to sleep as her final cuts closed, scales identical to Mirax's growing over the scars. The glyph shimmered, shrinking and planting itself near Lila's collarbone, changing to look almost like a tattoo.
With that the light dissipated like a weak fog, Mirax slumping backwards, his body covered in fresh wounds and bleeding. He gave a heavy groan, slowly getting on his feet. "Torq... Tend to.... The woman..." he huffed, starting to walk away.
---
#145 Posted: 06:24:30 28/08/2015
Maybell couldnt take it anymore. All she could think of was Mirax and Torq horribly injured. She bit her lip and grabbed her basket running inside grabbing a few things and pulling on a cloak to hide her face just in case. She went to the door opening it and froze seeing the girl. That girl who had attacked Mirax. She dropped her basket and back stepped a few paces till her back met a wall. Her heart racing. 'M-mirax... h-help...' she thought fearing for her life now, till a realization hit. If she was here... Where was.. "i-is he? D-did y-you kill him?" She asked her voice shaking as the thought of him dead caused her heart to ache in her chest praying to god that her answer was no.

As she fumbled for words, she moved her hands around hoping to find a possible defense. She moved her hand to the folds of her dress finding the hilt of the sword she always kept on her. She held it tightly shaking still at the thought of mirax being dead.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:11:14 28/08/2015 by StoryGirl
#146 Posted: 16:07:01 28/08/2015
As Wren was running, she smoothly shifted into her bird form. Wasn't Maybell a farmer? Maybe she would be in the Farmland place. She flew for what seemed like eternity before she finally found Maybell, talking to another person. She landed in a secluded place, away from the stranger's eyes, and changed back into her human form.
---
#147 Posted: 17:51:40 28/08/2015
Hathor was quick too quick, letting herself into the house and latching onto Maybelles wrist. "Shhh darling~ Now either you do as i say or i hunt down everything and everyone you care about and strip their flesh." She said with almost a growl in her voice. Her eyes dark and cruel, she twisted roughly on her wrist as she closed the door elegantly behind her with her foot. "Now lets talk." she smiled.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#148 Posted: 17:56:12 28/08/2015
Wren, seeing as the visitor seemed to be hostile, forced open the door. "Let's fight!" Wren hissed. She jumped into the room, nearly knocking Hathor down. "Well, it's a shame I missed."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:23:53 28/08/2015 by StormDragon21
#149 Posted: 17:57:36 28/08/2015
Hathor had no problem catching her balance and stepping away from Wren, having a grip of Maybell she let a poison covered blade show. "This has nothing to do with you, but if you want a fight.." Hathor clicked a button on her bracelet that appeared to do nothing. Behind Wren outside fast footsteps were heard, several girls stood weapons out, sunglasses hiding their eyes. "Feel free to fight them, apparently my bosses have no problem with you being killed." She smiled a little.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:36:09 28/08/2015 by Somnium
#150 Posted: 19:47:41 28/08/2015
Maybell a grip left the hilt at Hathor held her wrists. Maybell felt her heart race a million miles in a second as Hathor pulled out the blade. "P-please... I-I'll give you anything you want... Please don't hurt my family.." She begged. "Do whatever to me just don't hurt my parents... They haven't done anything.. Please." She really didn't want to die either but if she did she wouldn't want her parents to be involved. She looked at wren and then the group of other armed women.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me